$740.00. Another minor issue is that no arrows come packed with the bow! Also got it so my son can use it when he gets old enough and grow with it. 2 car garage for sale near amsterdam; louis vuitton popincourt red; bear species ev vs whitetail legend; bear species ev vs whitetail legend Blog categories. We chose it because it gives her plenty of room to grow into the bow instead of getting her a youth bow. Has an adjustable draw length of 23.5"-30.5" and either 45-60 lb limbs or 55-70 lb limbs. The Legit, Species EV, and Cruzer G2. The Whitetail Legend Pro offers 26- to 30-inch draw lengths, draw weights from 45-60 pounds and is just 30 inches axle-to-axle. i have the species ev 2022 and i love it. The Bear Archery Refine EKO, Bear Archery Whitetail Legend Pro, Bear Archery Alaskan, Bear Archery Escalate, Bear Archery Species and more are here for the new season! The bow is built with what the company calls their ShockWave limb dampening device. Highly adjustable design - draw length adjusts from 23.5"-30.5". The Paradox is a little faster (330 fps compared to 320fps) is 80% let off but the brace height is 6.25" compared to 6.75" on the WL / Species. inkbird thermometer wifi; bear species ev vs whitetail legend Calendar. These are the accessories that come packed with this compound bow (note these may depend on the seller too): Here is an essential tidbit to help you learn more about this bow: Given its high draw weight and durability, this bow can be used with all sorts of arrows. Bear Archerys Legit is designed for all ages and skill levels with wide-ranging, adjustable draw length and peak draw weight. I was also swaying in that direction because I was under the impression their EKO cam systems on that WTLP was better then the hybrid cam on the Alaskan. Species/Whitetail legend question? | Archery Talk Forum Maybe theyve fixed the issues since then, but I was told by them that rubbing us common on single cams and safe. The dual cam system that this bow integrates means that more adjustment options are available. Aside from noise reduction enhancements, this compound bow's cam is also designed to reduce shock - great when shooting down targets! The 360 Buckhammer cartridge is designed for lever-action rifles and will be available in two Remington Core-Lokt loads. That being said I'm just not a fan of the Whisker Biscuit and swapped it out. If you prefer shorter bows, then the Cruzer G2 may just be the perfect compound bow for you. We chose it because it gives her plenty of room to grow into the bow instead of getting her a youth bow. Easy to setup and shoot Species hunting bow, made better. The older I get, the more I appreciate the nostalgia of hunting gear from days gone by. The nice balance of power and accuracy also makes this a recommended bow when facing against bigger and tougher targets. Highly recommend it as you can do all the adjustments(draw weight, length) on your own. This 31" axle-to-axle, single cam bow features an all-new and improved RTH (ready-to-hunt) kit including a Trophy Ridge Volt sight, Quick Shot Whisker Biscuit, Static 6 Stabilizer, No-Tie Peep sight and D-loop. As a single cam system, adjustments are fairly easy as well (more about this will be discussed below). The Bear Archery Species is also a great choice - this cannot be denied considering its powerhouse potential. I went back and forth between the Whitetail legend, whitetail legend pro, and the Alaskan. Bear Whitetail Legend Pro . Lets compare three popular Bear bows! The bow looks great, feels great in the hand, and draws super smooth. August 2022; M T W T F S S; 90 YEARS OF INNOVATION. Offering excellent adjustability and customization options, setting this bow up is a breeze. The new DHC cam system found on the Resurgence not only offers an incredible 80% let off, but also brings one of the most efficient draw cycles to the brands line. I should have my Bear Alaskan next week. more. For the price of some beginner bows, the Bear Paradox is able to offer an incredibly compelling package with plenty of tricks up its sleeve. and 70 lb. Also, adjustment has to be balanced - any adjustments you've made on a limb must also be done on the other. ELD-X Precision Hunter). https://www.beararchery.com/collections/compound-bows/products/bear-whitetail-legend-compound-bow?variant=41099617960096, https://www.beararchery.com/products/bear-special-edition-legit-rth-compound-bow?_pos=3&_sid=2ee99903d&_ss=r. WHITETAIL LEGEND PRO - Domka Outdoors Hornady's Seth Swerczek goes in depth about the new cartridge with Game & Fish Editorial Director Adam Heggenstaller at SHOT Show 2023 in Las Vegas. A key factor when setting up the Bear Archery Species is that a bow press isn't needed when making key adjustments. Youll notice the shootability built in every time you draw it back. Its like two opposite ends of the spectrum! bear species ev vs whitetail legend - hartingsignco.com Give a Gift By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. View Now. At an impressive draw weight window from 5 to 70 lbs., a shooter can choose a setup that will best address all sorts of specific hunting situations. In the video above, Leopold's Shawn Skipper highlights the features of the exciting new optics with Game & Fish Editorial Director Adam Heggenstaller at SHOT Show 2023 in Las Vegas. (Shes 5ft 4 and maybe 110 pounds soaking wet.) $749.95. Shop All Arrow Rests, Plungers & Clickers, Shop All Peep Sights & String Accessories, Shop All Rangefinders, Optics & Shooting Glasses, Backpacks, Fanny Packs & Hydration Bladders, This single cam bow is a new and improved evolution (EV) of its predecessor, Features an ultra-smooth draw cycle with a hefty 80% let off, Offers plenty of adjustability with a draw length range of 23.5 to 30.5 inches, Features new 2022 Bear Claw limb dampeners to increase accuracy and reduce post-shot vibration, Comes as a ready to hunt (RTH) bundle with a Trophy Ridge Joker 4-pin sight, Whisker Biscuit V, Blitz stabilizer and wrist sling, lightweight 5-Spot quiver, D-loop, and peep sight, Available in 45-60 pound or 55-70 pound limbs, Available in True Timber Strata, Mossy Oak Bottomland, Fred Bear, Veil Whitetail, Realtree Edge, or Shadow. The Cruzer G2 integrates an innovative pre-loaded limb configuration. white bardot balloon sleeve corset jumpsuit; moso bamboo industriale; black star flush mount light; platform silver heels; safety decals for glass doors Celebrate the hunt with our unique lifestyle brand, specifically tailored for sportsmen and hunting enthusiasts alike. Bear Whitetail Legend Bow Review - Bowhunting.com I dont know if a few inches will be noticeable on ATA,Maybe in a blind. Facing up against the Bear Archery Species is another recommended bow from the manufacturer - the Cruzer G2. Subscribe to our newsletter. It was an early classic introduced by Bear Archery founder, Fred Bear, in the 1970s. Bear Archery - Apex Hunting document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Brodie Swisher is a world champion game caller, outdoor writer, seminar speaker and Editor for Bowhunting.com. Offers plenty of adjustability with a draw length range of 23.5 to 30.5 inches. ago. Bear Whitetail Legend RTH 2021 Compound Bow. Bear says each bow was strategically designed to offer the best experience regardless of price point. AXLE-TO-AXLE - 31" SPEED- 320 FPS DRAW LENGTH-. You passed down your rugged sense of adventure. (Photo courtesy of Bear). Ruger's popular American bolt-action rifle has been a hit with hunters for years. Bear Archery has been raising the bar in performance and technology for nearly 90 years, said Jon Lene, Bear Archerys General Manager. The lack of speed may not be apparent among novices. The Alaskan also comes with the limb stop.. Alaskan has the limb stop. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. For a few Bear bow comparisons, check these: For a totally different Bear bow, check our. The only noticeable issue is the lack of speed. Although not widely celebrated as a deer hunter, Audubon (1785-1851) was . Both of these are fine. We just got my wife a Legit as her first bow. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Alaskan has a new cam. You can't go wrong with either. I also shot the Species and Paradox while I was at it. Browning Ammunition has two big-game hunting loads new for 2023 that are effective on a wide range of species: the Max Point and Silver Series. Archery Supplies Australia's largest and Best Archery Equipment warehouse. Haven't had any issues with it, aside from having to use lock Tite on the screws holding in the draw length modules. Each model was tactically designed from the ground up by our incredible team to give the industry what they want. My paradox is a single cam and I haven't had any issues yet. Bear Whitetail Legend PRO 2022 Compound Bow. Draw length change is simple with the Cruzer G2 too. And that just means that this bow needs to be both lightweight and tough. Additionally, this compound bow does come with three adjustment modules - experiment with different setups to get one that you'd be comfortable with in the wild! The Species EV offers more adjustability with a 23.5" - 30.5" draw length and either 45-60lb or 55-70lb limbs. Ultimately there is no wrong decision. Receive a FREE Gift Card w/ purchase of select Black Eagle Arrows. Free Ground Shipping on orders $99+! It was Mr. Bear's mission to make archery accessible to everyone by offering his bows at a fair price and that's exactly what . I've been wanting to branch away from just rifle hunting and get into bow hunting, and after much research I have my sights on two bows Bear Whitetail Legend and the Bear Legit both RTH package. Apparel Made for Adventure. Buy Bear Species EV RTH at Walmart.com. But the lack of speed may be a turnoff for some veteran shooters. Joined Jul 23, 2021 Messages 74. Press J to jump to the feed. Required fields are marked *. AXLE-TO-AXLE - 31" SPEED- 320 FPS DRAW LENGTH-. Its like two opposite ends of the spectrum! VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Wouldn't have to worry about timing and sync as much coming in and out just my two cents. Hunters in favor of using shorter bows can delight from using this bow. BadPuzzleheaded3530 4 mo. (Blindfolded?). Manufacturers know bowhunters look for a range of options and try to pack various features into their bows with different price points. Sign up to stay up to date on the latest news, new products, and special promotions from Bear Archery, Trophy Ridge, Cajun, and SIK. The riser is made out of machined aluminum, which offers a great balance of strength and flexibility. Now, many years later, the company is offering the all-new Bear Whitetail Legend compound bow. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. The DHC cams offer blistering performance up to 335 FPS IBO and includes a draw stop for archers that prefer a rock-solid backwall. www.averagejackarchery.comAverage Jack Archery21 N Front StreetPhilipsburg, PA814-761-0675AJA Newsletter: https://mailchi.mp/f408. Draw Weight Cruzer G2: 5-70lbs. ATA right on at 32", measured brace at 6 and 5/16". The quad limbs system also allows for better accuracy. The annual Archery Trade Association show in January is the launching pad for new products in the archery industry. Combined with the mentioned lock down pocket system, the limbs are protected from potential heavy tension when drawing the bow.