Thank you very much! There is no way to increase the speed on "Arma 3" Vehicles again, and I have never got a problem with Jonzie vehicles, check your init on the NPC to make sure that you haven't screwed anything up. // it was necessary to use limitSpeed repeatedly before Arma 3 1.24 _this setVariable ["speedLimit", 50]; . Texas General Knowledge CDL Practice Test. Everything about the ARMA game series by Bohemia Interactive on reddit! Fly low and fast to the landing zone in a helicopter, or dash across the vast ocean expanse in a speedboat. Then for each file which are usefull for the shop, you copy and paste the code, and dont forget to replace every "car" by "myNewShop". For those insertions where surprise is key, deploy the SDV and approach the target from below. The fuel tank can resist up to 100 points of damage before it ruptures. Frequently Asked Questions - Vindicta Player Guide The gunner position exclusively controls all weapon systems remotely on the armed variants. Crouched, unarmed sprinting is the fastest way for infantry to travel on foot, Standing sprint with binoculars is the next fastest way @ 6.267 m/s. The Strider can still have its NATO texture applied in the Virtual Garage, though the same cannot be done to the Gorgon without use of scripting commands. You can check single core performance benchmark score of your server's processor to estimate if it can run Arma well. When you got the config, look for the following line : maxSpeed = xxxx; //change your top speed here. But what is the best way to do it relative to the direction the vehicle is facing? This platform update is free for all owners of Arma 3. It reduces up to 20% of incoming damage from HE-type munitions. Great Mod but needs a resume button, having to retype the cruise speed again because U touched the brake is a fiddly ball ache, please add a resume button to make this mod awesome again! and the 2 civ boats pleases. Open the .pbo file who contains the vehicle you want speed changed, look for a config, or something like this. Other questions When? ^ A low gear would certainly help for steep terrain. Arma 3 vehicle armor (noob questions) I was always curious which vehicle (allowed to be on Epoch by default) has the most armour. In-game however, the Strider is unrealistically shown being able to resist an impossible amount of punishment even from medium-sized IEDs as statistically, its body has an even higher armour value than that of the Hunter's. This script was used to get speeds. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Game engine does not support this feature for air vehicle physics. HMG Loadout:1 RCWS HMG 12.7 mmGMG Loadout:1 RCWS GMG 40 mm I hope you find this useful.00:00 Intro00:25 My Current Settings03:53 Low Settings05:40 Medium Settings07:37 High Graphics SettingsMy old graphics guide video (more detail on each setting): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqO4B6VlrJ0My FOV adjustment video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcJEHbg4i6oMy PC Parts:CPU: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B089DQ5X1B/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8\u0026camp=1634\u0026creative=6738\u0026creativeASIN=B089DQ5X1B\u0026linkCode=as2\u0026tag=youtubeluke9k-21\u0026linkId=9d9e0c6473037339ea20e0e95c65c430GPU is discontinued, nearest modern card is: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B08KHL21CV/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8\u0026camp=1634\u0026creative=6738\u0026creativeASIN=B08KHL21CV\u0026linkCode=as2\u0026tag=youtubeluke9k-21\u0026linkId=634828cd5e41f12b2c78a45ca1099536RAM: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07TB4J2DD/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8\u0026camp=1634\u0026creative=6738\u0026creativeASIN=B07TB4J2DD\u0026linkCode=as2\u0026tag=youtubeluke9k-21\u0026linkId=78d06fe869582da35dd27306f55af262M2 Drive: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07BN217QG/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8\u0026camp=1634\u0026creative=6738\u0026creativeASIN=B07BN217QG\u0026linkCode=as2\u0026tag=youtubeluke9k-21\u0026linkId=a109a3c98d3b339da5fbe011c179f6ceSSD for recording: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B089C73T72/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8\u0026camp=1634\u0026creative=6738\u0026creativeASIN=B089C73T72\u0026linkCode=as2\u0026tag=youtubeluke9k-21\u0026linkId=69f612cbefc3144d7b7e4f344d3b515bPSU: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00MFD2JAY/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8\u0026camp=1634\u0026creative=6738\u0026creativeASIN=B00MFD2JAY\u0026linkCode=as2\u0026tag=youtubeluke9k-21\u0026linkId=3f35be4edd7ae75ecc9dff90a50904bbKeyboard: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B015C9Y64O/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8\u0026camp=1634\u0026creative=6738\u0026creativeASIN=B015C9Y64O\u0026linkCode=as2\u0026tag=youtubeluke9k-21\u0026linkId=3eae6f4020b1544aca127b06a3e0805bMouse: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07GS6ZS8J/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8\u0026camp=1634\u0026creative=6738\u0026creativeASIN=B07GS6ZS8J\u0026linkCode=as2\u0026tag=youtubeluke9k-21\u0026linkId=cfa4b13ea9ff3d7c3056bd717cbbfb17Monitor: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B082QN8MBF/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8\u0026camp=1634\u0026creative=6738\u0026creativeASIN=B082QN8MBF\u0026linkCode=as2\u0026tag=youtubeluke9k-21\u0026linkId=f61aaa4ba6bb25e8dfae9b81db40d4b0Mouse Mat: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B000V7ARAU/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8\u0026camp=1634\u0026creative=6738\u0026creativeASIN=B000V7ARAU\u0026linkCode=as2\u0026tag=youtubeluke9k-21\u0026linkId=f5e7771ac497d1bd6ea8176c6a7a4797Headphones: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B076GT6XJ9/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8\u0026camp=1634\u0026creative=6738\u0026creativeASIN=B076GT6XJ9\u0026linkCode=as2\u0026tag=youtubeluke9k-21\u0026linkId=c990ee6b573534a93057184769d5fd94Luke9K Discord: https://discord.gg/mcACYQk Luke9K Twitter: https://twitter.com/Luke9KContact: [email protected]#Arma3 The FCS can only zero onto stationary targets and requires 1 second to finish adjusting. The RCWS HMG can attain a fire rate of up to 600 RPM and requires 20 seconds to reload a fresh box. At least 40% of incoming damage on the engine will always be shared with the Strider's "health" pool. Copyright Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive is a registered trademark of Bohemia Interactive a.s. All rights reserved. Gunship Variant: Armed with a 20mm Minigun (4000 rounds) and a 105mm Howitzer (100 HEAT-MP rounds), both controlled by the Left Gunner, and a 40mm cannon (160 APFSDS-T and 240 GPR-T rounds) which is operated by the Right Gunner. WARFARE ACROSS THE VAST LANDSCAPES OF ARMA 3. Not sideways, backwards or diagonal. All rights reserved. Would be good to have wheel spin and skid if using 'E' from a standing start. Armed Assault Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. The adjustable periscope makes the Strider highly useful for reconnaissance purposes. Here's some data. I didn't find any mod with a nice speedboat and the Arma's original is too slow. tl;dr Max forward sprint speed for each type. All 3 guns are situated on the aircraft's left side, allowing both gunners to engage targets simultaneously. This can prevent the vehicle from being instantly disabled (or outright destroyed) if it were to be hit by large calibre munitions from the front; though the same cannot be said for the driver. NATO on the other hand, would be altered to use the Hunter as their MRAP-type vehicle instead (which also used to be a CSAT vehicle prior to the Alpha's release). Texas General Knowledge CDL Practice Test - driverresourcecenter.com Manual zeroing is also possible, though only in increments of 100 m up to a maximum of 1500 m. NOTE: Only available on the Strider GMG variant. Armed: 4 seats: 1 Driver 1 Gunner 1 Commander 1 Passenger Item capacity 4000 mass Top speed 128 km/h on land 12 km/h in water Fuel capacity 26 fuel units Weight 9700 kg (all variants) Can be slingloaded Yes (all variants) Primary armament HMG Loadout: 1 RCWS HMG 12.7 mm GMG Loadout: 1 RCWS GMG 40 mm Secondary armament Targeting: Press J to jump to the feed. 26 fuel units The Arma 3 Tanks DLC is supported by a major Arma 3 platform update, introducing a wide variety of free new content and features. VEHICLE IS ALWAYS AN OPTION. (*) Reductions only apply to the explosive component of the munition i.e. Only 20% of incoming damage against the fuel tank is transferred onto the Strider's "health" pool. Otherwise, like Yannick said, it does have a max rotation speed. Vehicle Acceleration Feedback. - ARMA 3 - BETA DISCUSSION - Bohemia Butt-scooting with a primary weapon (one stance up from prone) goes 0.456 m/s, Butt-scooting with a secondary flickers around 0.4 m/s. Depletion of its integrity will always result in a catastrophic kill. Tanks | Arma 3 | Official Website (*) Regardless of being armed or not, all variants retain the ability to utilise a laser designator. Scrolling slower (or in smaller increments) should improve turn speed a bit. Can only be applied via script or using the Virtual Garage. Object speed is equal to sqrt(x 2 + y 2 + z 2 . It does not have the necessary level of armour protection that would be required to ensure the safety of its occupants or the vehicle itself from Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs). Whether via sea, air, or land, Arma 3 features a vast array of vehicles. Thank you for help. The Strider is based on the real-world "LGS Fennek" LARV. A railgun or rail gun is a linear motor device, typically designed as a weapon, that uses electromagnetic force to launch high velocity projectiles. Whether via sea, air, or land, Arma 3 features a vast array of vehicles. Or do u knew some tutorial that have a step by step to do that, please? Press J to jump to the feed. That would make it more useful to use the other keys 'Q' and 'W'. Arma is a very CPU-intensive game, much affected by processor single core performance. Move the mouse slower. Limit the speed of an AI-driven vehicle or AI person to given value. It takes 200% increased damage from high-explosive (HE) type munitions. arrow-left In conclusion, the simulation of a 10 km route using the new concept revealed significant improvements in performance, including an increase in maximum speed from 100 km/h to 159.21 km/h, a decrease in completion time from 6 min. _measure = [] spawn {call {while {true} do {hint format ["%1", (velocity player select 1)]; sleep 0.01}}}; Only the first 3 digits after the decimal will be noted. Damage upon the turret will not be shared with the Strider's main "health" pool. On that note, does anyone know, if you hook up pedals, if that'll allow variable speed control? It requires 20 seconds to reload a second belt and for dispersion, the GMG is always set to a fixed value of 0.005 rad. Vehicle Controls - ArmA 3_The Game - Google But then looked on and the stats showed that frickin Tempest Transport (covered) has 200 armour . You will be able to leave a comment after signing in, Copyright Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive is a registered trademark of Bohemia Interactive a.s. All rights reserved. I'd assume in MP execute that locally to the driver. Arma 3 - Infantry movement speed GameVer:1.76.142872 / Tested Sept. 19th-20th, 2017 I was curious about how fast a player could run forward in a single direction. The first index is the base and will be applied on every vehicle (whatever its kind) with 5 ticks per seconds and used when the speed is inferior to 10 KM h. Then, seconde is for a speed between 10 Km h and 90 Km h, the next (index 2) is for a speed between 91 Km h and 130 Km h and the last (index 3) will be used for a speed superior to 130 Km h. 1 If you want to test this feature, just open Arma 3, run the Arsenal, and choose your vehicle: Customize / Export / Test! role in Maintaining a constant speed up till now is annoying at best. I've found this out, thanks. Tom_48_97 | Arma 3 scripting, increase gas uptake Just like with the stance system for infantry. Vehicles : _ MB 4WD Jeep guerrilla, can be equipped with a LMG or a launcher AT Albanians Weapons : _ AR AKS-74U 5.45 mm _ AR AK-12U 7.62 mm _ AR AKM 7.62 mm _ AR AK-12 GL 7.62 mm _ LMG RPK-12 7.62 mm Armor : _ Medium bullet proof vest Vehicles : _ Offroad guerrilla, can be equipped with a LMG or a launcher AT modified it slightly for the need, but never got it to work the way i intended it to: a permant speed increase when the SDV is used. It is only visible to you. Description Speed limiter and auto-cruise modes for vehicles This mod allows drivers to set a maximum speed for their vehicle, or to set an auto-cruise function for the vehicle to maintain set speed autonomously. Powered by Invision Community. landing zone in a helicopter, or dash across the vast ocean expanse in a speedboat. ABout Jonzie mod, when i use it, the option on my Gun Shop, Acessories, stops working. 1st point : If you want to modify modded vehicle, you have to modify the .pbo, look for the config and you can configure speed on offroad, on road, etc Cant help you now (im at work) for the two other points sorry, Thank you KR3!!! Yes (all variants) November 24, 2016 in Solved. To do so, you can create your own templates in the scenario config file. When you got the config, look for the following line : maxSpeed = xxxx; //change your top speed here Create a new vehicle shop is very simple. Why not, for example buttons 1-9 increase vehicle speed by 10kph or an up/down button that increases and decreases speed by 10%, press a key and the vehicle accelerates to 40kph and stays there until I change it. Climbing with the highway gear now is painfully slow getting up an off-road incline. AAF Note that although only the armed Strider variant is depicted here, hit zones are identical for all models regardless of configuration with the exception of the turret. Arma 3 - Infantry movement speed : r/Onyx_Meda - reddit The M8 Armored Gun System (AGS), sometimes known as the Buford, is an American light tank that was intended to replace the M551 Sheridan and TOW missile-armed Humvees in the 82nd Airborne Division and 2nd Armored Cavalry Regiment (2nd ACR) of the U.S. Army respectively.. I show the settings that I use and 3 other recommended settings which are what I would consider to be low graphics, medium. You cannot go prone with a launcher. Can someone clue me in on where to find these scripts, or how to make one myself? ObjectVariable setVelocityModelSpace [x, y, z]; x will shift left (negative) to right (positive), y will shift backwards (negative) to forwards (positive), z is up (positive) and down (negative) relative you the objects facing direction. So, the first step is ho to change the speed of this vehicles. . When i uses it on my server, some functions stops working, i've noticed 2, but maybe it have more: This can be provided by nearby houses, or by building tents. I think the only true way to increase the speed would be to make an addon and change the speed characteristics of that vehicle. The Strider will have incredible difficulty fording over bodies of water. If the RCWS turret's armour plating has been compromised, no reductions will be applied to the velocity/raw damage of incoming projectiles. Primary armament Otherwise, like Yannick said, it does have a max rotation speed. Valve Corporation. The Strider's body can survive 1,600 points of damage. PayPal donations accepted at: https://www.paypal.me/PhronkThis video is created using games from Bohemia Interactive.See httpwww.bistudio.com for more information. gears 1-8 and 2 reverse gears. 2023 BOHEMIA INTERACTIVE a.s. ARMA and BOHEMIA INTERACTIVE are registered trademarks of BOHEMIA INTERACTIVE a.s. All rights reserved. Look for an existing shop, do a global search of notepad with this shop, lets say you have an "car" shop so search "car". Aaaaaaah too bad i can't change vehicles speed =( One of the most significant additions to Arma 3 is the introduction of underwater environments Fly low and fast to the Espaol - Latinoamrica (Spanish - Latin America). Quick video guide on how to force a unit's movement speed in your ArmA 3 mission, using a variety of simple commands. The engine (and its fuel tank) is located in the rear of the vehicle in a separate compartment instead of being at the front. Drones | Free Full-Text | A Preliminary Study on the Development of a ARMA 3 - FPS and Graphics Guide 2021 - YouTube Although it was prominently featured in pre-Alpha promotional screenshots, the Strider would not become a driveable asset until the release of the Beta (as part of, Despite its deceptively small size and seemingly light weight, the Strider is actually the heaviest of the three MRAP-class vehicles in, Following an overhaul to ArmA 3's thermal imaging systems in. 1- The button Accessories on gun shop npc stops working. In terms of protection, the main advantage that the Strider has over its NATO and CSAT counterparts is the placement of its engine. 1) How to change the vehicles (car/boats/heli/planes) speed, please? Railgun - Wikipedia If you believe your item has been removed by mistake, please contact, This item is incompatible with Arma 3. Articles containing unused/removed content. If destroyed: Rapidly lose entire fuel supply over several seconds. Depending on which and how many are remaining, it is entirely possible for the Strider to continue driving even with three of its tyres missing (any type of manoeuvre will be almost impossible to perform, however). Steam Workshop::Vehicle Speed Control - Steam Community Could you tell me where is it, please? It takes 20% less damage to hits to HE-type munitions. action menu key would open the action menu, and as long as you hold that key and not select an action it should stay open. Meda's usually-incomplete-never-to-be-completed project dumping ground. 200+ km/h. this of course complicates things since im trying to implement this in a multiplayer-mission, thanks for the advice ill look into it. Mousewheel up= +10kph Mousewheel down= -10kph. Why not, for example buttons 1-9 increase vehicle speed by 10kph or an up/down button that increases and decreases speed by 10%, press a key and the vehicle accelerates to 40kph and stays there until I change it. You click it and nothing happens or it becames disabled At the same time, it lacks the slanted windows used by the Ifrit, which would prevent its windows from being shattered so easily by 7.62 mm (or larger) rounds.