I didn't do anything particularly interesting with her but was grateful for a solid powerhouse for Paladinsand Fortress Knights. Mid: Damage Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Recommended Classes - SAMURAI GAMERS Firstly Im in no way a veteran of this game or franchise. I also think it's a waste to use her as a dancer because that forces you to choose between dance or rally when you already have to choose between rally or attacking/healing. 56 is that tremendously difficult and long fantasie for piano and orchestra, written for Annette Essipoff, and played here by Julia Riv-King. best class for annette maddening - randomgoodness.ca She was one of my nest unit, doubling everything (I don't play maddening), very high crit ratio. Lightning Axe with a Training Axe was enough for non-magical enemies, those it wasn't either got Bolt Axeor Lightning Axe + Killer Axe(poor Hubert, she took him out as the only attack on that map). The one difference that you *should* pay attention to is speed. He was able to not get doubled thanks to QR so that added some merit in baiting someone else if one of my dodge tanks weren't there. Lategame is the majority of the post-timeskip section. She was immediately a powerful physical contender and actually could make enemies ping off of her at end game, while not being doubled. (<- Hello, having to talk on the phone in Spanish!) Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. On my current run I went mage -> wyvern rider -> wyvern lord along with training authority so she can rally and use good battalions (she had cichols wyverns by part 2). Funny. Restricting her to Bolt Axe on a flying wyvern just seems silly to me. DLC use was odd. Stealth also lets him take really aggressive positions to take out back line threats and/or siege weapons/tomes. Wyvern Lord with bolt axe and lightning axe combat art. That said, from my own play through, I'm aware that they are both very strong with a bow. The way that I play is that I do my best to construct a party that can keep pace with the nuts AS of enemy units on Maddening, which is why most of the ultra-high speed characters in the game get used. armed forces vacation club for veterans 082 825 4557; welsh keith brymer jones wife [email protected] I raised her sword rank to give her an additional one shot option and picked up Vantage because it allowed her to have a relevant enemy phase for quite some time. In my playthrough using Wyvern Lord Annette, she was very similar to a standard mage in terms of utility. However, Shamir learns excellent Reason spells in the form of Blizzard, Wind, Sagittae, and Fimbulvetr, as well as Physic from the Faith side. As the game progresses Rally Speed is often no longer enough to stop units from getting doubled, let alone doubling units they otherwise wouldn't. Please note that this list in no way rates how good the builds themselves are. Healing:Can heal people. Sniper > Bow Knight on maddening, Ferdinand is hard to recruit. Do you think Dark Knight would be better for the orange-haired girl? This added bulk kept her going until she had the speed, and alert stance, to just dodge everything. Later in the game I felt that throwing her as another avoid tank would be helpful. When you suggest going through multiple advanced class for a unit, (Hilda mastering archer first and then go do brigand, for example). I'm surprised you managed to use vantage on Lysithea. Defense and Resistance? Okay these are all good points. Best Class for Ashe? : r/FireEmblemThreeHouses - reddit I've tried it on Maddening NG+, and I'd hesitate to go any further than that. Bow Knight is worse than Sniper on maddening. Episode 23- Everyone's a Healer- FE3H with Worst Classes on Maddening Early: - This seems in line with what @haarhaarhaar was saying. Lastly, with examples to look at including stats, skills, and battalions, it can serve as a reference for those interested in specific examples of stats at the end game. Early: Healing, Damage- Ingrid - Falcon Knight Possibly swap for Seteth - Wyvern Lord post time skip if shes not good enough, Annette - I dont know, dark flier I guess? During Ch12, after taking the first 2-3 turns to defeat the enemies in the castle walls, I used stride on her and sent her down the middle, past the castle walls and into the set of trees near Randolph. However, she is really the only mage that is a viable attacker that can also heal with Physic. Maybe recruit Leonie? I think I'd rather go for Dark Knight, so that I can make Mercedes my Gremory. Dimitri: Soldier > Lord dipping into Thief & Cavalier > Paladin & Swordmaster > High Lord. (Also I helped him with some Str boost) then after Brigand mastery you get Death Blow which is nice as it gives you extra 6 strength when you initiate combat. Ferdinand and Sylvain would do better as Wyvern Lord than Paladin. Early: Damage- Because she does have a weakness in heavy armor skill. Doesn't sound like you were having a difficult time of things anyway. It wasn't too hard to gether into vantage range by purposefully taking an early hit, rather than killing on player phase. I contemplated taking Caspar to War Master but decided I wanted to go for S+ Brawling instead of raising Axes up for War Master and Fierce Iron Fist is just too good to pass up. I just beat my first Maddening NG last night on the BL route as well. End: Healing, Magic Tank. Frankly I think if a character is that strong early on but suddenly becomes poor towards the end it would be poor design from the developers. He also turned out with great Charisma and so had some potent gambit usage throughout the game. Research, browse, save, and share from 67 SL-Class models in Bensenville, IL. Lysithea -https://i.imgur.com/rvPLFhP.jpg, Class Progression: Mage >Mercenary(mastery skill) > Warlock> Gremory Writing.Com is the online community for creative writing, fiction writing, story writing, poetry writing, writing contests, writing portfolios, writing help, and writing writers. Until I do finish a run I can't give a fully informed opinion about much so I'll just take your and others' advice. For example, Quick Riposte is a valuable skill, but Dimitri can't get it easily because his weakness in Axes and because of something that I won't say in case it might be spoilers (nothing story-related, just mechanics that's connected to the story). Annette -https://i.imgur.com/wo5x2H1.jpg, Class Progression: Monk >Mage > Armor Knight(unlock) > Warlock > Wyvern Rider > Wyvern Lord She doesn't get Physic, which is the default spell for healing in this game. Marianne -https://i.imgur.com/29v1qKH.jpg, Class Progression: Priest > Bishop > Valkyrie > Holy Knight(unlock) Honestly, I was not impressed at all with my Claude. Best Characters for Maddening | Fire Emblem: Three Houses (FE3H) So using these two builds, you could expect your endgame Wyvern Lord to have about 9.5 more speed than your endgame Paladin. Mid: Damage/Healing By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Having played through Maddening a number of times, I've settled on a selection of units that I enjoy the most for my playthroughs. Which is the best class path for Annette? : r - reddit Press J to jump to the feed. Also, the builds posts themselves may contain spoilers in the text depending on what the poster wrote. DLC wise, I did the Anna quests as well as used the Sauna and some auxiliary battles early in the game. Which class should Annette be In a golden deer maddening run? And doesn't get the best high-end power spells like Agnea's Arrow or Hades. Just another site best class for annette maddening One of the only units able to take multiple this for a long time, but this wasn't as useful on Maddening when thieves with pass were all over the place or archers shot over him. Press J to jump to the feed. I just finished up my first ever Maddening run today. Ingrid: Lv46 Falcon Knight. Last, but certainly not least, we have Annette, my MVP and by far the unit who surprised me the most. Annette (along with Ignatz) is a very good rally unit. SmuG's experience is probably closer to normal. You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sylvain and Ferdinand can also go Wyvern Lord. It's powerful and can get up to 3 range (with Bolt Axe+), but it is very heavy, inaccurate, and expensive to repair. Did great damage, could take a hit or two. Late: Healing, Magic Tank Noble>monk>mage>warlock until dark merchant> WL. I raised her sword rank to give her an additional one shot option and picked up Vantage because it allowed her to have a relevant enemy phase for quite some time. This one unlock turned her into an enemy phase machine during the first few chapters who could take on either physical or magical enemies, laugh off their damage, and either kill or come close to it. To trade all that away for say Lysithea simply because her spells hit harder sounds like a loss to me. Class Progression: Soldier > Fighter > Armor Knight > Wyvern Rider While the Bow Knight has some merits, it was the same situation as with Hubert. In terms of units, I really enjoy usingmagic and having high accuracy so this was a heavy focus when deciding how to build my team overall. If I kept her safe from Mages, Edelgard was nigh unstoppable. Mercedes -https://i.imgur.com/Nk94Caw.jpg, Class Progression: Monk > Mage > Bishop > Gremory best class for annette maddening - thewilliamking.com I didn't tried to made him the bow archer as then I lose some skills from Sniper and personally I never had Ashe going on his own so that I needed extra movement. Fire Emblem Three Houses: 15 Best Classes To Use In Maddening Mode All three are pretty good but I don't think she benefits that much from Gremory since her Faith spells aren't very special. If you built a character in some uncommon way, maybe showcase the character's build with a few screenshots of what they're capable of or how you used them in battle. 6 Pokemon_Bakugan_Fan 1 yr. ago I think I'd rather go for Dark Knight, so that I can make Mercedes my Gremory. I'm also under the impression that NG+ is relatively easy making the need less important. I used Constance in the first couple of chapters until I recruited Lysithea and then she was benched for the rest of the game. Unsurprisingly, Edelgard was a top-performer throughout the game. Pretty basic Battalion Vantage + Wrath for Dimitri. You cannot paste images directly. Knowing the last map in particular, this seemed a good idea. At the absolute worst, it's be use a relic with this. List of Contents Unit Tier List S Tier Characters A Tier Characters B Tier Characters C Tier Characters Tier List Criteria I built her up as a Bow Knight with a crit focus and in my case she became easily one of my most important units. best class for annette maddening Your link has been automatically embedded. Monk - Mage - Warlock - Valkyrie - Gremory, Reason Lv5, Dark Tomefaire, Dark Magic Range +1, Fiendish Blow, Uncanny Blow, Final Lv 38: Highest Stats Mag 45, Dex 37, Battalion: Timotheos Magi Corps +8MAtk, +10Hit, +10Crit, +2Prt, +5Rsl, +7Cha. Though I had it from the beginning, I refused to use the special grinding battle. Best Classes for Each Character | Fire Emblem: Three Houses (FE3H) Late: Damage, Dodge Tank, Byleth turned out amazing. I understand that Faith spells can be a bit maligned, but Lysithea and Hapi do actually have useful Faith magic spells (Warp, Seraphim, and Physic for Hapi) and getting the riding weapon proficiency required for Dark Knight delays getting those spells for what's a very marginal gain. That extra Mag easily explains why I was able to use her to one-shot almost anything. - Results (126 votes) Wyvern Lord 35.71% 45 Gremory 54.76% 69 Warlock 9.52% 12 This poll is now closed. I tend to play very aggressively and quickly. The above analysis is part of the reason why I started this post in the first place. Fishing was the worst. Ashe also isn't a terrible pick for Dancer, as he's around for Chapter 13. Catherine was just better, especially since she wasn't in competition for limited flying battalions. Have Ingrid go through Brigand -> Wyvern Rider -> Wyvern Lord and change to Falcon Knight for the lategame. I've found that other mages have consistently outperformed herin Part 2. You can see it takes the enemy's hit from 30% down to 21% (I guess some rounding is involved?) Now that the DLC is out and the Dark Flier and Valkyrie classes are a thing, it's less of a benefit. Dmitri is better as Paladin for Canto and the extra move, Ashe should be Sniper. Different story route from yours so I'm not sure how useful this build would've been for CF, but I loved it. Etc. Late: Damage Oh, that's where the extra -1 hit comes from, the str boost affecting weight and AS. He never fell off at doing this, keeping up even at the very end. Her stats are fine, even good, for a mage, particularly in the early game. I look at a character and try to find what they're good at and in the case of Annette what jumped out at me was her rally abilities. I've always thought that you could only either rally or dance with a unit, which made me never want to make a rallybot the dancer, but some people do seem to like rallybots as dancers, so that's why I ask lol. Hubert was incredibly powerful as he ended up having a very high magic with great Dex, Spd, and Res. Annette: Wyvern Lord. Even in a Wyvern class, she isn't going to be a front line fighter. Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes Best Abilities For - SegmentNext If you desire to comical books, lots of novels, tale, jokes, and more ctions collections are also launched, from best seller to one of the most current released.