His mother said to the servants, "Whatever He says to you, do it." And David fasted and went in and lay all night on the ground. Sometimes - and this is very strange to us - prayer is an action, not expressed in words. So he arose and went to Zarephath, and when he came to the gate of the city, behold, a widow was there gathering sticks; and he called to her and said, "Please get me a little water in a jar, that I may drink." Then I proclaimed a fast there, at the river Ahava, that we might humble ourselves before our God, to seek from him a safe journey for ourselves, our children, and all our goods. Now the day was ending, and the twelve came and said to Him, Send the crowd away, that they may go into the surrounding villages and countryside and find lodging and get something to eat; for here we are in a desolate place., Therefore Jesus, lifting up His eyes and seeing that a large crowd was coming to Him, *said to Philip, Where are we to buy bread, so that these may eat?, When He got into the boat, His disciples followed Him. "For behold, when the sound of your greeting reached my ears, the baby leaped in my womb for joy. If God promises us an abundant life, believe He'll provide it. When they came to Jesus, they earnestly implored Him, saying, "He is worthy for You to grant this to him; for he loves our nation and it was he who built us our synagogue." read more. Jesus said to her, "Your brother will rise again." The angel of the LORD came again a second time and touched him and said, "Arise, eat, because the journey is too great for you." "Was no one found who returned to give glory to God, except this foreigner?" And Jesus seeing their faith said to the paralytic, "Son, your sins are forgiven." 10 Funeral Prayers for Cards, Services . Show me what makes me tired. And He said to them, "Draw some out now and take it to the headwaiter." So the LORD sent a pestilence on Israel; 70,000 men of Israel fell. So he entered and shut the door behind them both and prayed to the LORD. Now Herod was very glad when he saw Jesus; for. This beginning of His signs Jesus did in Cana of Galilee, and manifested His glory, and His disciples believed in Him. And they were giving him attention because he had for a long time astonished them with his magic arts. read more. "But I tell you that every careless word that people speak, they shall give an accounting for it in the day of judgment. Use this free PDF of Bible Verses for Faith in Hard Times for a reminder of God's Providence! And he did so; and his hand was restored. 18 Bible Verses about Signs And Wonders Of The Gospel - Knowing Jesus The waters returned and covered the chariots and the horsemen, even Pharaoh's entire army that had gone into the sea after them; not even one of them remained. And he said to them, This kind cannot be driven out by anything but prayer.. And a man who had been lame from his mother's womb was being carried along, whom they used to set down every day at the gate of the temple which is called Beautiful, in order to beg alms of those who were entering the temple. When she had said this, she went away and called Mary her sister, saying secretly, "The Teacher is here and is calling for you." Have "seventy-two"), Miracles Catalogue of The closing of the wombs of abimelech's household, Miracles Catalogue of The destruction of the people of beth-shemesh, Miracles Catalogue of The transfiguration of the face of moses, Miracles Catalogue of The destruction of pharaoh and his army, Miracles Catalogue of Brings fire down upon ahaziah's army, Miracles Catalogue of Return of the shadow on the sun dial, Miracles Catalogue of Raises the shunammite woman's child, Miracles Catalogue of Renders the poisoned stew harmless, Miracles Catalogue of Strikes down gehazi with leprosy, Miracles Catalogue of The appearance of blood, Miracles Catalogue of Balaam's donkey speaks, Miracles Catalogue of Feeds one-hundred men, Miracles Catalogue of The plagues in egypt, Miracles Described as Marvellous things, Miracles Catalogue of Miriam's leprosy, Miracles Catalogue of Fire on the sacrifices Of manoah, Miracles Catalogue of Elisha Sweetens the waters of jericho, Miracles The wicked Do not understand, Miracles Of elijah Waters of jordan divided, Miracles of Elisha Widow's oil multiplied, Miracles of Elisha Iron caused to swim, Miracles Performed by the witch of en-dor, Miracles Miracles performed by the disciples and apostles By the seventy, Miracles To witness to Christ as messiah spurious Rod restored, Miracles To witness to Christ as messiah spurious Murrain, Miracles Miraculous gifts of the holy spirit Of different kinds, Miracles Of jesus, in chronological order Raises the widow's son to life at the village of nain, Miracles Of jesus, in chronological order Restores two blind men to sight, Miracles Of jesus, in chronological order Healing of the immobile man, Miracles Of jesus, in chronological order Restores the deaf-mute man, Miracles Of jesus, in chronological order Water converted into wine, Miracles Of jesus, in chronological order Restores a blind man, Miracles Of the disciples of jesus Peter Cures the sick, Miracles Of the disciples of jesus Paul Raises eutychus to life, Miracles Catalogue of Even nursing cows return the ark of the covenant (walking away from their calves), Miracles Catalogue of Water from the rock in kadesh, Miracles Catalogue of The midianites destroyed, Miracles Catalogue of The deliverance of jesus, Miracles Catalogue of The defeat of amalek, Miracles Catalogue of Jeroboam's hand withered, Miracles Catalogue of Dew on gideon's fleece, Miracles Catalogue of The deliverance Of shadrach, meshach, and abed-nego, Miracles Catalogue of Elijah Is fed by an angel, Miracles Of Christ Heals woman with the spirit of infirmity, Miracles Of paul Eutychus restored to life, Miracles Insufficient of themselves, to produce conversion, Miracles Of jesus, in chronological order Cures a man with dropsy, Miracles Of jesus, in chronological order The catch of fish, Miracles Of the disciples of jesus Peter and john cure a lame man, Miracles Of the disciples of jesus Peter Causes the death of ananias and sapphira, Miracles Catalogue of Hailstones on the confederated kings, Miracles Catalogue of The destruction of nadab and abihu, Miracles Catalogue of The dead man was restored to life, Miracles Catalogue of Increases a widow's supply of oil, Miracles Catalogue of The falling of the God dagon, Miracles Catalogue of The confusion of languages, Miracles Catalogue of The panic of the syrians, Miracles Catalogue of The scourge of serpents, Miracles Catalogue of Water from the rock, Miracles Catalogue of The death of uzzah, Miracles Catalogue of Judgment by fire, Miracles Catalogue of Aaron's rod buds, Miracles Catalogue of Hezekiah's cure, Miracles Catalogue of Fire on the sacrifices Of elijah, Miracles Catalogue of The deliverance Jonah's gourd, Miracles Of Christ Second drought of fishes, Miracles Of Christ Raising the widow's son, Miracles Of Christ Deaf and dumb healed, Miracles Of paul Father of publius healed, Miracles The who wrought, disclaimed all power of their own, Miracles Performed in support of false religions, Miracles Miracles performed by the disciples and apostles By stephen, Miracles Miraculous gifts of the holy spirit Poured out on the day of pentecost in thirty a. While he was clinging to Peter and John, all the people ran together to them at the so-called portico of Solomon, full of amazement. The seventy returned with joy, saying, Lord, even the demons are subject to us in Your name., But the Lord said to Moses, Stretch out your hand and grasp it by its tailso he stretched out his hand and caught it, and it became a staff in his hand. For amazement had seized him and all his companions because of the catch of fish which they had taken; and so also were James and John, sons of Zebedee, who were partners with Simon. Naaman said, "If not, please let your servant at least be given two mules' load of earth; for your servant will no longer offer burnt offering nor will he sacrifice to other gods, but to the LORD. Now one of them, when he saw that he had been healed, turned back, glorifying God with a loud voice, and he fell on his face at His feet, giving thanks to Him. Zacharias said to the angel, How will I know this for certain? So it came about on the third day, when it was morning, that there were thunder and lightning flashes and a thick cloud upon the mountain and a very loud trumpet sound, so that all the people who were in the camp trembled. What Does It Mean That There Is No One Holy Like God? So they called the blind man, saying to him, "Take courage, stand up! And Joseph her husband, being a righteous man and not wanting to disgrace her, planned to send her away secretly. said with a loud voice, Stand upright on your feet. And he leaped up and began to walk. you shall not listen to the words of that prophet or that dreamer of dreams; for the Lord your God is testing you to find out if you love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul. And He was asking him, "What is your name?" Now Ahab told Jezebel all that Elijah had done, and how he had killed all the prophets with the sword. Jesus summoned His twelve disciples and gave them authority over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal every kind of disease and every kind of sickness. Help me to rejoice always, Father, for this is Your will for me. And he bent with all his might so that the house fell on the lords and all the people who were in it. "For the Mighty One has done great things for me; And holy is His name. Being unable to get to Him because of the crowd, they removed the roof above Him; and when they had dug an opening, they let down the pallet on which the paralytic was lying. Now David again gathered all the chosen men of Israel, thirty thousand. Praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. And He sternly warned him and immediately sent him away, and He said to him, "See that you say nothing to anyone; but go, show yourself to the priest and offer for your cleansing what Moses commanded, as a testimony to them." And fire came out from the presence of the LORD and consumed them, and they died before the LORD. So it came about at evening that the quails came up and covered the camp, and in the morning there was a layer of dew around the camp. And he got up and immediately picked up the pallet and went out in the sight of everyone, so that they were all amazed and were glorifying God, saying, "We have never seen anything like this. Then the angel of the LORD commanded Gad to say to David, that David should go up and build an altar to the LORD on the threshing floor of Ornan the Jebusite. My hour has not yet come." As David came to Ornan, Ornan looked and saw David, and went out from the threshing floor and prostrated himself before David with his face to the ground. "Are not Abanah and Pharpar, the rivers of Damascus, better than all the waters of Israel? Bring him to Me!" The LORD said, "Behold, they are one people, and they all have the same language. Jesus said to her, "Your brother will rise again." Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. Now the woman was a Gentile, of the Syrophoenician race. They put the ark of the LORD on the cart, and the box with the golden mice and the likenesses of their tumors. And He gave them permission. And he called to the LORD and He answered him with fire from heaven on the altar of burnt offering. But they kept silent. And he began to give them his attention, expecting to receive something from them. Then Saul said to his servants, "Seek for me a woman who is a medium, that I may go to her and inquire of her." "Which is easier, to say, 'Your sins are forgiven,' or to say, 'Get up, and walk'? And He directed the people to sit down on the ground; and taking the seven loaves, He gave thanks and broke them, and started giving them to His disciples to serve to them, and they served them to the people. And Jesus said to him, " 'If You can?' ", He took the mantle of Elijah that fell from him and struck the waters and said, Where is the, Elisha sent a messenger to him, saying, , Then he returned and walked in the house once back and forth, and went up and. Indeed, I am the one who has sinned and done very wickedly, but these sheep, what have they done? The king said to the man of God, "Please entreat the LORD your God, and pray for me, that my hand may be restored to me " So the man of God entreated the LORD, and the king's hand was restored to him, and it became as it was before. Jesus got up and went away from there to the region of Tyre. And they questioned Jesus, asking, Is it lawful to heal on the Sabbath?so that they might accuse Him. And they brought to Him a paralytic lying on a bed Seeing their faith, Jesus said to the paralytic, "Take courage, son; your sins are forgiven." And they *came, bringing to Him a paralytic, carried by four men. You ask and do not receive, because you ask wrongly, to spend it on your passions. Then Elijah said to her, Do not fear; go, do as you have said, but make me a little bread cake from it first and bring it out to me, and afterward you may make one for yourself and for your son. Then some of the scribes and Pharisees said to Him, "Teacher, we want to see a sign from You." It had already become dark, and Jesus had not yet come to them. Now the people became like those who complain of adversity in the hearing of the LORD; and when the LORD heard it, His anger was kindled, and the fire of the LORD burned among them and consumed some of the outskirts of the camp. "Oh, do not let her be like one dead, whose flesh is half eaten away when he comes from his mother's womb!" Now there is in Jerusalem by the sheep gate a pool, which is called in Hebrew Bethesda, having five porticoes. The demons began to entreat Him, saying, "If You are going to cast us out, send us into the herd of swine." Is it not to share your bread with the hungry and bring the homeless poor into your house; when you see the naked, to cover him, and not to hide yourself from your own flesh? And when the man touched the bones of Elisha he revived and stood up on his feet. But some of them said, "Could not this man, who opened the eyes of the blind man, have kept this man also from dying?" She said to Him, "Yes, Lord; I have believed that You are the Christ, the Son of God, even He who comes into the world." This man was listening to Paul as he spoke, who, All the people kept silent, and they were listening to Barnabas and Paul as they were, When it was evening, the disciples came to Him and said, This place is desolate and the hour is already, And He took the five loaves and the two fish, and looking up toward heaven, He, Therefore Jesus, lifting up His eyes and seeing that a large crowd was coming to Him, *said to, He said to them, "Why are you afraid, you men of little faith?"