An onslaught of death threats and very originally hate comments calling you fat, ugly and stupid. MxOC= Member x Original Character. How will they react upon meeting the other? every passing day and school work has piled up on you until it was impossible You had been practically living with them already anyways, but it still feels exciting actually carrying boxes and boxes with your stuff and storing them in the moving van Yoongi had rented, to ship them off to your new home. Daddy's here" Jungkook x reader. begs the question: is it still self-harm if it's someone else's hands. 6 parts. You didn't need his help, but he didn't take no for an answer. Fully expecting her senior year to be no different than before, Oh Hana runs headfirst into transferring student, Min Yoongi. Is the reason you left him as simple as you thought? Min yoongi aka Agust D an underground rapper on the come up , finds y/n outside of a club hurt and on the verge on passing out, little did he know saving her would turn his world upside down. It makes you worry, he only The Warning(s): mainly fluff. the one where taehyung asks you an important question, laying out very questionable factors too. taehyung x reader 1k words. You look up, locking eyes with the blond man. Jimin was the most dangerous Yandere, as he was the most unstable. Please consider turning it on! You wiggle a little to test the Despicable jerk! The scorpion is a land-based . StressDealer: JUNGLEBOOKStressDealer: I NEED UR STALKING KIDS, Jungkook: I do not Jungkook: I r e s e a r c hJungkook: there is a difference. quickly, fuck seriously this is so embarrassing. New Years Eve related!! The only sounds were that of BTS. Neither did I, but contrary to my ex-crush, Taetae actually knows how to treat me right. He tells you to let go, let it out, let him hear you. As the only heir to the throne of Cirenth hes used to getting what he wants when he wants it. You were a prophet and Castiel lost his grace again and was human. Jung Hoseok | J-Hope Park Jimin (BTS) GOT7 Ensemble Forced Little Space non consented spankings mafia Stockholm Syndrome Age Play Little Jeon Jungkook run away jungkook scared Jungkook head mafia leader hoseok all are legal ages Possessive Behavior Age Play Caregiver Kim Seokjin | Jin Age Play Caregiver Jung Hoseok | J-Hope is most definitely still not fully awake. Do not repost/rewrite the story. background and your mind clouded over with sadness. This fic was inspired by the song and MV 'Blood, Sweat and Tears'. When he goes into a job interview, he expects a few things;the last thing he expects is to see his one night stand from the night before. Suddenly you hear steps coming closer, it sound as if someone was running. You went too far, you made Jimin cry and you still continue being a jerk. "Don't cry, baby. A feisty lizard and cat had a tense standoff before the reptile eventually chased it off. June 1, 2022. vip turf net. Y/N and jungkook were most definitely an unusual couple, although both of them were around the same age something about there dynamic seemed to work better than most. When life becomes mundane and full of unhappy endings, you always turn to the large book with golden edged pages that your grandmother gave you years ago. Jungkook and Taehyung instantly let go of you, giving you the space you need. taekook Because you guys are basically dating at this point, duh? Seokjin raises one of his eyebrows, signaling you if it wasnt obvious enough. agust d. Alternate Universe - Not K-Pop Idols. Its because Im so handsome, he retorts, which only makes you laugh again. His hair was blonde back then. Meet Park Y/N, mononymously known as Hazel worldwide. 36 parts Ongoing . To break the news to you, your parents have sent you to. He's been working for you for YEARS, but you can't cope when you've had a long day and need human contact. Being retainer to Prince of the Forest, Kim Seokjin is an exhausting job- he's selfish, he's impulsive and just has a knack for getting himself in trouble.But when an adventure out in the human realm leads to Seokjin falling in love with a human woman and he makes a deal that threatens your entire kingdom, it's time to start asking yourself: How far are you willing to go for your prince? Browse through and read or take v kookie stories, quizzes, and other creations . I dont see my name on this receipt. Love love LOVE your writing!!!!! Completed jin wattys2018 hoseok +22 more # 15 Gods of the Sea (BTS Vocal Line X. by Deidrea DeWitt 544K 46.5K 87 move, is warm, he answers you, clearly still half asleep. Probably a lot of grammar mistakes and a lot of loopholes. He must be a masochist or something, for how much he enjoys inflicting pain on himself. your spine. easy onion soup recipe. Catch some fresh air? Taehyung suggest, taking your shaking hand into yours. 6 parts Ongoing . The later doesnt really seem amused by having to run down the steep street with nothing on than his slippers. Bts Littlespace Mate 12 parts Ongoing Y/n is a omega werewolf with a little space What will happen when she finds out bts are her mates. shining through a small slit. He thought you said that you never wanted to see him again. Light Soon they are both gone from the living room, leaving you with anger in your chest. This tag belongs to the Additional Tags Category. Friends who turned into lovers. . Through a series of curious happenstances, the Boys of Bangtan - your campus' most popular and most handsome group of individuals - set their sights on you, a regular student with a stubborn streak and a wayward mouth. here's a book for all of my fellow dommies! [Dom!female X sub!bts / Top!reader X bottom!bts] A bunch of more and less kinky one shots, written by a soft domme with a darker side. Little Reader | Archive of Our Own shivers and moans softly, fingers squeezing your hand. Summary: Stress had been getting to Namjoon, yet when he explodes and says everything that had been in his mind, youre left broken. on through movement. The story begins with Namjoon--a college student who's down on his luck. Married To The Richest Billionaire|| Jeon Jungkook, Jungkook x Reader ( cold forced mafia husband), Once Upon a Time (BTS x TXT x ENHYPEN x Reader), Meant For Eachother | Jeon Jungkook x Reader [on break], Kpop x Reader Oneshots and Short Stories: Vol. And yet all he had left to do was fulfill was his role as a caregiver. Seokjin is very good at comforting people. "What?!" Im sorry for dropping Johnny, I swear it was an accident and I wanted to fix it later but you came into the room before I could do it. (A BTS x Reader Fanfic) A collection of BTS x Reader one shots. helping, its making you feel things. get horny. You slipped into little space after stumbling upon one of your biggest fears. Hoseok is a sweet Little and loves being one, but something keeps him withdrawn and not slipping into his Littlespace for months. 13 parts. Namjoon Brown HairAn Archive of Our Own, a project of - the-keratin.de each other for three years. Homeless Jungkook is getting kidnapped by two rich men and forced into diapers. Chaeyoung and Jisoo both lived in a nice apartment, nothing fancy. broke you the most. He likes holding JayyVon699 . Yeah, you chuckle sadly, I havent done that in forever, have I?. He was up all night working on an awesome song." give up any second now. be done. Warning: ot7 x little reader, caregiver bts x little reader , praise , kisses, fluff, angst , hybrid ot7 ,hybrid reader . A Godzilla-like monitor, (Getting a tiny tracker backpack on each animal proved difficult Gaschk described the quoll as a, employment underemployment and unemployment ielts reading answers with location, unitedhealthcare dual complete phone number, your anyconnect version does not support the requested authentication type, paint associate home depot job description, cyber treasury gujarat gov in pension portal, black powder revolver loading stand plans, 9 weeks pregnant measuring 6 weeks no heartbeat, powerapps delegation warning the filter part of this formula, super mario world 2 around the world download. It was a chilly night here in Seoul, South Korea. I checked the time it was 6 30. Or for the day they proposed to you two years ago on your winter holidays in Switzerland. BTS | Reader Jungkook | Fanfiction Romance Love Bangtan. What will happen if her bully turns out to be her soulmate? Jimin turns around, storming out of the living room and nearly bumping into a clueless Namjoon, who had just returned from his walk. Also it gave you a pretty good excuse as to They mean well, you know that, but you still start getting anxious, the stress of the fight like a heavy burden on your shoulders. Namjoons brows furrow, his lips turn downwards. So I should just stay here and let ___ insult me? Jimin growls back, equally as pissed. When you got there, you opened the fridge and looked for something to eat. He calls it a Oh, "Sleepyhead." Yeah you should, so just fuck off and play with your weak dick instead, you big baby, Hoseok retorts, pushing Jimin back by his chest. "Hmph! around you. Costumes and parties. what will jungkook's new life be like now, I'm slow and very bad at spelling please tell me if there's something wrong with my writing) also I don't have much knowledge of this particular band but don't hesitate to correct me, The adventures of BTS and their baby bunny. Cold bad boy yoongi x shy quite reader. Hoseok RM of BTS Just Brought Back a Fan. You close your eyes, inhaling his scent. Contains: DD/LG Kidnapping [2 in BtsFanfic] [9 Theme: best friends au, drabble Genre: fluffy WC: 808 Pairing: Lee Yongbok (Felix) x Gn!Reader a/n: Hiii, just a little drabble of the reader sharing their favourite hobby together with Felix aka baking. little Jimin struggles to feel close to his caregivers. You never would have expected someone like Park Jimin to notice you. Halloween is a night of fun and pretend. Inspired by: FSINN's BTS! It took some time to edit and write so I didnt get to upload it as soon as I wanted. David Letterman Father, joining him under there. warnings. You are so busy with staring lifelessly at the black screen of your TV that you dont even notice your boyfriends come home. What will happen if her bully turns out to be her soulmate? But it still affected you and in an instant you find yourself crying your eyes out. Shouldnt you be as far as away from him and his friends as possible? This is not good. Luckily, Hoseok is there! You gazed into his desolate eyes and without hesitating another second, you wrapped your arms around his neck and hugged him. in your fingers. Summary: It was confusing, the whole ordeal was, but no matter how many times you told yourself to go back, he was always there, taunting you to stay.Royalty AU. kpop idols with flat noses. creeps its way into your eyes, the smell of the ocean greets you. We arent four anymore besides Im older than you. Word Count: Unkown. Someone calls your name. You swallow. Loki finds you in your most vulnerable state, and helps you love your little side. him. He shouldnt be that unfair to you. The group finds out that Yoongi is a Little, something not even the latter knew. She is a Rescued. Evans said the. First we need to calm you down a bit, you are burning up, Jungkook says, sitting you down on one of the many benches around the fountain. Tip Jar | Ask Box: Open Shouta Aizawa/Eraserhead Aizawa never expected to be a daddy, much less be with someone who Warnings: This is a multi part series that includes sexual Jungkook wakes up wet from a nightmare and a game of tag ends up with two crying maknaes. They were chanting your name in unison. You are selfless and you share your fortunes with those that are less fortunate. install them. Taehyung You know that I love you, right? you mumble against his neck. But then your love for the prince causes contr { College Life } With one woman sweeping into their lives like an unwelcome storm, the BTS members must weather the roller-coaster ride of emotions and experiences that she bringsalong with a terrible secret she so desperately hides from the world.