CHARLOTTE'S MAGIC SERUM CRYSTAL ELIXIR 30 ML The SUPERCHARGED secret to your skin's best future! Mymissionwith this blog is tomake your life easierby consolidating my personal experience, along with the expertise and opinions of others, togive you the top beauty dupes across a variety of different brandsand help yousave time and money withall the information you need in one place. Paulas Choice Skin Recovery Replenishing Moisturizer provides instant and extended hydration while targeting wrinkles and skin texture. Revolution launches 8 anti-ageing serum that's While all of the above is super hard to dupe, the Revlon Colorstay Crme Eyeshadow is an affordable drugstore eyeshadow dupe. 14 Best Charlotte Tilbury Dupes You Need To Try | ClothedUp As a content creator of 6+ years, she loves sharing her ideas, research, and expertise with others. Through her success as a makeup artist, she launched her cosmetic brand, Charlotte Tilbury which is now beloved by fans, professional artists, and celebrities alike. I use it underneath my concealer, and it leaves a beautiful glow. *83% agree after 4 weeks skin feels REJUVENATED. Free Postage. What is a good dupe for this Charlotte Tilbury powder? So whether you want to bronze and glow on the go or downsize your makeup bag, try looking for a duo compact. It offers a subtle mauve, nude, and pink hue to the cheekbones. Turn back time on your skin with the Maybelline Age Rewind 4-in-1 Instant Perfector. I own three of the Charlotte Tilbury Eyes To Mesmerize cream eyeshadows and Im absolutely in love with everything about them. Free Postage. This serum by LOreal will brighten your complexion and smooth your skin over time. Learn more about this dupe: Dupe #4 Neocutis Lumiere Illuminating Eye Cream 48% match Per the brand, users see an increase in firmness, improved elasticity and hydration, and a reduction in the look of fine lines and wrinkles with a more even skin tone. While the Charlotte Tilbury formula costs $46, the Versed formula. The Wet n Wild MegaGlo Makeup Stick in the shade Peach Bums offers the same pinky, peachy, glowly finish as Charlotte Tilbury. Seller 100% positive. Charlotte Tilbury - Charlotte's Magic Cream Refill . Another best selling drugstore dupe for the Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter is the MILANI Soft Focus Glow Complexion Enhancer (in case the one above is sold out!). July 12, 2022, 1:07 PM. Key Ingredients Niacinamide - helps reduce dullness & improve uneven skin tone Vitamin C - helps brighten skin for natural radiance Hyaluronic Acid - helps keep skin hydrated Polyglutamic Acid - helps keep skin firm & plump Try out our list of the best Charlotte Tilbury dupes for a look so similar you wont be able to tell the difference! Like Charlotte Tilburys Magic Cream, this dupe improves loss of firmness, wrinkles, fine lines, and dryness for smoother, more youthful-looking skin. I was concerned it was going to be another drugstore highlighter with glitter particles. RELATED: 12 Best Drugstore Mascaras for Voluminous Lashes. If youd rather not incorporate yet another step into your beauty routine, get the Flawless Filter glow with this shimmery mineral sunscreen dupe. Both of these products have a rich bronzer and shimmery highlighter that will take your makeup look to the next level. Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream Dupes To Transform Your Skin Free Postage. You can use our Dupe Finder to search for them! For $12, you get a foundation with SPF 50, Vitamin B3, and hydrating serum for all-day moisture. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. We can't wait to have you join our community. gtag('config', 'G-JR7R8MRXB6'); Please read myDisclosurefor additional information. As its name suggests, the formula is packed with luxe ingredients like moonstone, ruby, quartz and amethyst, which made me wonder what effects the product could have on the skin. They've got a total of 11 ingredients in common. We all love Charlotte Tilburys Light Wonder Foundation, but this serum is the perfect replacement. They've got a total of 19 ingredients in common. Charlotte Tilbury Review - Must Read This Before - Honest Brand Reviews If you are looking for a rich moisturizing cream to give you the same glow as Charlotte Tilbury, take a look at these Charlotte Tilbury dupes: If you are after the radiant, dewy skin that Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream provides, consider Nivea Creme instead. Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter Shade: 2. The It Cosmetics Pillow Lips Solid Serum Gloss is a 5-in-1 lip treatment. They both do not contain any parabens, silicones or sulfates. why did charlotte tilbury discontinue magic foundation If you want the dreamy Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Highlighter Wand but cant afford it, this Kiko highlighter is a close second. var blogherads = blogherads || {}; that contain AHA, niacinamide, Vitamin C and Vitamin E . The Pillow Talk Lipstick has a comfortable matte finish, and its a nude pink shade. But if anything, the Versed side looks even dewier. Charlotte Tilbury Magic Eye Rescue Cream .50 Ounce The right moisturizer will help create a flawless base for the rest of your cosmetic routine. And dont worry if you hate visible glitter all over your facethis one has tiny flecks of shimmer that dont look obvious at all once you blend it on. Naturium Skincare Vitamin C Complex Serum retails for A perfect, even more flawless Charlotte tilbury dupe for beautiful skin foundation is Loreal's hyaluronic acid tinted serum. Thankfully, Juleps Cushion Complexion Skin Perfector will fill that void in your makeup bag. Powder bronzers can easily look cakey or muddy. If you spend any time on TikTok, you might have seen the e.l.f Halo Glow Liquid . Get the glow Credit: ELF. This dupe is formulated with soft-focus particles to blur fine lines and Camellia Seed Oil for hydration. So youll potentially get fake branding and an unsafe product. Want that same lit from within glow you get from Charlotte Tilburys Hollywood Flawless Filter, for a fraction of the price? blogherads.setTargeting("ch", ["charlotte-tilbury","drugstore-dupes","makeup-dupes"]); It also adds a lovely wash of color to the lips. The NYX Professional Makeup Matte Lipstick in the shade Euro Trash is a dupe for Charlotte Tilburys iconic Pillow Talk Lipstick. It does have a thicker texture and a more pronounced shimmer than the original Charlotte Tilbury, which makes it perfect for those who like a bit more glimmer from their highlight. 50ml miracle cream and 30ml miracle 155411599326 Because the Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer comes in an expansive shade range and the formula is versatile, you can use this product to contour and highlight too. The Cien Q10 cream doesn't come in the fancy packaging Charlotte Tilbury offers, but for under 1.50 it's not a bad-looking tub. The shade suits my complexion perfectly. Please note that the cream contains essential oil and imparts a floral scent with notes of rose and geranium. The shade Euro Trash will match Pillow Talk. This Skin Perfector is a 5-in-1 product that can highlight and color correct, but most importantly, it can contour. The Julep Cushion Complexion Skin Perfector is a dupe for Charlotte Tilburys Hollywood Contour Wand. Its filled with moisturizers like shea butter, raspberry seed oil, and glycerin, but also has a sheer, luminous tint that makes your skin ~shine~. LOreals foundation has an extensive shade range and has formulated this product with Vitamin B and Hydrating Serums. The formula is so sheer that its hella customizable depending on your vibes: Mix it with your foundation or moisturizer to give your skin a dewy finish, dab it on your cheekbones with a makeup sponge for a strong highlight, or blend it all over for a Cullen-in-the-sunlight glow. However, it does cost a pretty penny, but the NYX No Filter Finishing Powder can offer you the same results for much less. This dupe is $56.01 less expensive than the original product. FOR SALE! Lastly, Elfs Primer-Infused Bronzer has a finely-milled texture that mimics the formula of the Charlotte Tilbury Bronzer. 13 Best Setting Powders For Dry Skin Of Eyeliner On Lower Lid Only (What To Do 11 Best Setting Powders For Acne Prone Skin. When people ask me if I could only pick one item from Sephora for the rest of my life, it would 100% be this. But first: Lemme give you a peek at my faves: But first, lets chat a bit about the O.G. 16 Best Loungewear Brands for Show-Stopping Comfort, LOreal Age Perfect Radiant Serum Foundation, 12 Best Drugstore Mascaras for Voluminous Lashes, Kiko Milano Radiant Touch Creamy Stick Highlighter, Maybelline Age Rewind 4 In 1 Instant Perfector, 11 Best Drugstore Concealers for Bright Skin on a Budget, LOreal True Match Nude Hyaluronic Tinted Serum, Flower Beauty Petal Pout Lipstick in Spiced Petal, Hard Candy Glamoflauge Full Coverage Foundation, Airbrush Flawless Finish Liquid Foundation, 5 Best Dupes for Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray. that contain AHA, hyaluronic acid, niacinamide and Vitamin E . Surprisingly enough, the It Cosmetics Solid Serum Gloss offers the same results. (Shopping & Deals) by "Daily Mirror (London, England)"; News, opinion and commentary General interest Hyaluronic acid Niacinamide Skin Skin care products The Ultimate Charlotte Tilbury Dupe List - Makeup Savvy . This blush color looks almost identical to the Peachgasm Beauty Light Wand, but the packaging differs. Infused with a gorgeously subtle ROSE aroma.. Now you can achieve Charlottes bright and hydrated under-eye without spending the extra cash. Charlotte would apply this to the models' skin to instantly brighten up dull complexions, and provide the perfect primer for flawless makeup application. These products are both serums 9 Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte's Magic Serum Crystal Elixir dupes and alternatives DUPE: L'Oreal Visible Lift Luminous Serum Tint - $14.99. Both bronzers provide a filtered-skin finish and blend with ease. It even comes with a built-in sponge applicator! Clear Magnetic Eyeliner (Do They Work + The 13 Best Setting Powders For Dry Skin Of 2023, Eyeliner On Lower Lid Only (What To Do + What To Avoid), How Many Sprays Of Perfume (How Much Is Too Much? We've found the best Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream Dupes on the However, when I received the product and tried it on, it gave the most beautiful natural glow thats not glittery. Eyeshadow quads are a staple product in every routine which is why Charlotte Tilbury created the Luxury Palette Quads. It Cosmetics Pillow Lips Solid Serum Gloss combines all the benefits of a gloss, lip balm, and tint into one product. Dupe For: Legendary Lashes Volume 2 Mascara. Too Faced Italienesch Spritz Lake Como Cocktail Inspiriert Eyeshadow She regularly tests and analyzes makeup for efficacy, while working with the industrys top makeup artists and dermatologists to assess new formulas and brands. Charlotte Tilbury - Charlotte's Magic Cream Refill Recharge - 50ml If youre looking for a more affordable option, the NYX Lip Liner in Peek-a-boo Neutral is the best Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner dupe on the market. RELATED: 11 Best Drugstore Concealers for Bright Skin on a Budget. This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you purchase through my links, at no extra cost to you. . Charlotte Tilburys Pillow Talk Push Up Lashes Mascara will instantly lift, lengthen, and add volume to your lashes. The shade Pillow Talk is universally flattering, and its so popular that Charlotte Tilbury made an entire Pillow Talk line. 6 Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream Dupes - A Beauty Edit These best Charlotte Tilbury dupes will leave you wondering if theyre the real deal. You wont ever have to worry about your makeup moving throughout the day. They're both likely to be good for fighting acne, brightening skin, oily skin and reducing pores. Shop Target NYX Matte Bronzer Great lightweight product that doesnt feel heavy on my skin.. While this Charlotte Tilbury lipstick dupe looks a little different in its packaging, dont let that fool you. I'm just a average girl who isn't a makeup artist but loves trying new products. Its a tinted, glossy, serum-like liquid that leaves your skin with a lit-from-within glow, whether you use it as a primer to give your foundation some dewy radiance, or you dab it over your cheekbones for a subtle highlight. formula that started it all, below. Learn more Add to Bag Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte's Magic Serum Crystal Elixir If youre not quite ready for that luxury price tag, then fear no more! Within seconds you can transform your eyes with Elfs Bite-Size Palettes. The wand has a flat and curved side with short bristles so that you can coat all the hard-to-reach areas evenly. Counterfeits usually pretend to be the brand they are knocking off, and theyre usually formulated with harsh or toxic ingredients. The W7 compact provides a bronzer and highlighter that is just as buttery, blendable, and pigmented as the Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Duo. These makeup brands follow trends and usually recreate high-end makeup with safe and effective ingredients. Charlotte Tilbury Magic Serum Dupe for 4!!! - YouTube Description: Charlotte Tilbury airbrush flawless foundation in shade 5. . Bronzer and highlighter are an essential part of any makeup routine. Both Honest Beauty and Charlotte Tilbury have similar mascara wands. 7. First, finding a gentle formula that doesnt smudge throughout the day is challenging. Theyre both finely milled, have a matte finish, medium golden bronze shade and unreal pigmentation, but the drugstore dupe is only one fifth of the price! The Elf Bite-Size Eyeshadows are Quad Eyeshadow palettes that are available in an array of color stories like Charlotte Tilbury. Thankfully, Elf has created a high-quality and affordable dupe. They both have a diamond shape that will help reach small lashes and coat every part of the lash line. Because of their luxurious formula and uniquely iconic shades, good Charlotte Tilbury lipstick dupes are hard to come by. TikTokers Swear This Serum Is The Perfect Dupe For Charlotte Tilbury's Revolution Charlotte Tilbury With the cost of living still extremely high, and many of us having to watch our spending, dupes of expensive beauty buys are needed now more than ever. The 10 Miracle Cream was hailed as a much more affordable dupe for Charlotte Tilbury's Magic Cream and the popularity caused the product to sell out and rack up a waitlist of over 10,000 people until it was restocked. Revolution Pro Miracle Cream 50ml & Miracle Serum 30ml Charlotte Tilbury Dupe. There is no white cast, and it leaves my skin with a healthy glow. I hope this list of the top Charlotte Tilbury makeup dupes helped you find some more affordable options to swap out your favorite products with. According to Tilbury, it contains her "magic matrix of oils, which are the 'magic 8' of supercharged skincare ingredients to flood your complexion with moisture and transform the appearance of tired, dull skin for a glowing, dewy, plumper looking canvas!" Paulas Choice Skin Recovery Replenishing Moisturizer, dupe for Charlotte Tilburys Hollywood Flawless Filter, dupes for Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Contour Wand, 19 best Olaplex dupes and alternatives for damaged hair (2023), Fun Fragrance Layering With Scent Republik Scent Stiks. Kukui oil contains fatty acids that lock in moisture. If you are a fan of Charlotte Tilburys gorgeous luxury makeup products, then you may know that the brand also sells luxury skincare products. I always reach for the Maybelline one. Revolution Pro, Miracle Cream, Hydrating Face Cream, 50ml Jacqueline Kilikita. Charlotte Tilbury is an international celebrity makeup artist who creates iconic red carpet looks. These Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Filter Dupes = , I've Been Single for 8 Yearsand I Blame My Makeup, Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter, Your Privacy Choices: Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads. Revolution Pro Miracle Cream 50ml Price: 10 www.revolutionbeauty.com View offer Description With skin-loving ingredients like niacinamide, vitamin C, hyaluronic acid and shea butter, it aims to transform dull complexions in just four weeks. It will give you a similar look as the Charlotte Tilbury Eyes To Mesmerize Cream Eyeshadow for a fraction of the price. Since then, its hard to find it in stock at a store. These products are both Vegan serums What if you can get similar products for half the price? Milanis Make It Last Setting Spray is available in multiple finishes like dewy, matte, and SPF. The Nyx Matte bronzer in the color Deep Tan is a must have Charlotte Tilbury drugstore bronzer dupe (for the Medium shade). The Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Liquid Foundation is for you if youre looking for full coverage, airbrushed, flawless skin. This Charlotte Tilbury powder dupe is so on point, that its often sold out everywhere though. These products are both Vegan serums If you'd like to see the all of the Charlotte Tilbury dupes that we've found, 33.50. It also has a nice creamy formula, a great range of shades to make all eye colors pop, and is great if you just want to swipe something on quickly and still look like you tried. The product quality is great as well you can expect excellent pigment and long-lasting wear. Sign up. For example, Maybelline can create a concealer that mimics the same effect or results as a Charlotte Tilbury concealer. Watch t. The Hollywood Flawless Face Filter is an illuminating skin perfector that can be worn by itself or as a base for foundation. These products are both Vegan serums Youll typically find her brainstorming content ideas, trying a new hobby, shopping for the latest styles, experimenting with beauty products, or exploring a new country. Both formulas contain soft-focus and light-reflecting powders so you can achieve that red carpet glow. It offers 12 hues that are rich and vibrant, just like Charlotte Tilburys Pillow Talk of Pops Eyeshadow Palette. Im sure youve heard tons of hype around Charlotte Tilburys finely milled and super light-weight setting powder that gives you Instagram filter perfect skin. Please note that there is added fragrance in this cream. But heres what I will say: I used my first-ever Flawless Filter every single day for over a year before I finally had to toss it when it expired. Ive loved every product Ive tried from the brand so far, but its definitely not an affordable brand to be consistently replenishing products from over time. Panthenol (vitamin B5), dipotassium glycyrrhizate (licorice-derived), Anthemis nobilis flower extract (Roman chamomile) are additional actives that soothe the skin. It is similar to Charlotte Tilburys Hollywood Flawless Filter but it primes, conceals, highlights, and evens skin tone with light coverage. Use this to quickly jump to a dupe that you're interested in. No, its definitely still not a foundation, but it can help even out your skin tone while giving you a natural-looking highlight at the same time. However, skincare doesnt have to cost an arm and a leg to provide results. Today, it is available for everyone as long as you don't mind paying the high price. Maybelline offers the same full coverage and natural finish as the Charlotte Tilbury concealer for significantly less. This waterproof lip liner offers an 8-hour hold, and the color comes very close to Charlotte Tilburys Pillow Talk Lip Liner in the Cheat color. There are some CT products I really love and others left me underwhelmed. And at only $10 a pop, there is no excuse not to get some. Its formulated with powerful ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid that leaves your skin looking smoother and more hydrated. Surprisingly enough, they even have some of the same ingredients like hyaluronic acid. We've long thought that its makeup and skincare products under the name Lacura are similar to some designer brands like Charlotte Tilbury, YSL and Glossier. What foundation is similar to the Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation? If you liked this post, you may also be interested in some of my other drugstore makeup and drugstore makeup dupe posts in the Beauty Category of my blog. UP NEXT: 5 Best Dupes for Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray. Im a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. As with any beauty product, your best friend may love it, but you might hate it. 65.00 (216.67 / 100ml) Make 3 payments of 21.66. This supercharged skincare facial serum INSTANTLY hydrates skin from the first use and re-energises your base for smoother, plumper and younger-looking skin. Euro Trash is also a buttery, pinky-nude shade that will look flattering on a wide variety of skin tones. So if you want to see if a setting spray will work for you, but you arent ready to invest in Charlotte Tilbury, try this spray from Milani. The e.l.f Matte Lip Color in the color Nearly Nude is a wonderful shade match and a very affordable drugstore dupe. Both of these foundations are geared towards matured skin because theyre a serum-foundation hybrid with SPF. Analyze the ingredients in any cosmetic product, Design your step-by-step skincare routine, Check if a product contains fungal acne triggers, Learn more about over 27,000 cosmetic ingredients. Another viral Charlotte Tilbury product is the Beauty Light Wand in Peachgasm. They're both likely to be good for fighting acne, anti aging, brightening skin, oily skin, reducing pores, dark spots and better texture. New. New. Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte's Magic Cream ingredients (Explained) Although its formulated for all skin types, this cream may be too heavy for oily skin, as it is more suitable for those with dry skin. Beth Gillette is the beauty editor at Cosmopolitan, where she covers skincare, makeup, hair, nails, and more across digital and print. that contain AHA, hyaluronic acid, niacinamide, Vitamin C and Vitamin E . Or skip right to the product from Charlotte Tilburys line youve been dying to try, but may not have wanted to dish out your hard earned money for. New. I'm starting a new series on my channel! This luxurious face cream contains shea butter and dense murumuru butter for that rich, soft, and smooth feeling without feeling heavy on your face. Revolution Pro Miracle Cream 50ml & Miracle Serum 30ml Charlotte Tilbury Dupe. A CLINICALLY proven hydrating SERUM for youthful-looking skin. They're both likely to be good for anti aging and reducing pores. Revolution Pro Miracle Serum - Charlotte Tilbury Magic Serum Dupe! This bronzer is a dupe for the Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Bronzer. CHARLOTTE'S MAGIC SERUM CRYSTAL ELIXIR Brand: CHARLOTTE TILBURY 74 ratings -7% $6499 ($64.99 / Fl Oz) Was: $69.99 Available at a lower price from other sellers that may not offer free Prime shipping. blogherads.setADmantXData({"fetchingDelay":202,"converter":"goose","version":"3.2.21","nwords":1798,"url":"https:\/\/findingfavourites.com\/charlotte-tilbury-dupes\/","valid":"OK","delay":4,"entities":[{"score":48,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"dupe","type":"MAINLEMMAS"},{"score":47,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"Charlotte Tilbury","type":"PEOPLE"},{"score":26,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"buy","type":"MAINLEMMAS"},{"score":14,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"good","type":"MAINLEMMAS"},{"score":14,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"drugstore","type":"MAINLEMMAS"},{"score":13,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"makeup","type":"MAINLEMMAS"},{"score":11,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"popular","type":"MAINLEMMAS"},{"score":10,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"Ontario","type":"PLACES"},{"score":10,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"lipstick","type":"MAINLEMMAS"},{"score":8,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"product","type":"MAINLEMMAS"},{"score":8,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"powder","type":"MAINLEMMAS"},{"score":8,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"matte","type":"MAINLEMMAS"},{"score":7,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"affordable","type":"MAINLEMMAS"},{"score":6,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"bronzer","type":"MAINLEMMAS"},{"score":5,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"brand","type":"MAINLEMMAS"},{"score":3,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"need","type":"MAINLEMMAS"},{"score":3,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"lip liner","type":"MAINLEMMAS"},{"score":3,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"asap","type":"MAINLEMMAS"},{"score":2,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"mind","type":"MAINLEMMAS"},{"score":2,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"Marie Antoinette","type":"PEOPLE"},{"score":2,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"Light Wonder Foundation","type":"ORGANIZATIONS"},{"score":2,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"Chic Blush","type":"PEOPLE"},{"score":2,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"blowing","type":"MAINLEMMAS"},{"score":1,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"Wal-Mart","type":"ORGANIZATIONS"},{"score":1,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"L'Or\u00e9al","type":"ORGANIZATIONS"},{"score":1,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"L'Oreal Age Perfect Radiant Serum Foundation","type":"ORGANIZATIONS"},{"score":1,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"Kim","type":"PEOPLE"},{"score":1,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"Instagram","type":"ORGANIZATIONS"},{"score":1,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"Hollywood","type":"ORGANIZATIONS"},{"score":1,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"Flawless Finish Liquid Foundation","type":"ORGANIZATIONS"}],"admants":[{"score":690,"targeting":"Contextual","unique_id":7003,"origin":"ADMANTS","name":"S_7003","segment_type":"Custom","team":0,"type":"ADMANTS","title":"S_7003"},{"score":652,"targeting":"Contextual","unique_id":6655,"origin":"ADMANTS","name":"S_6655","segment_type":"Topical","team":0,"type":"ADMANTS","title":"S_6655"},{"score":562,"targeting":"Contextual","unique_id":4283,"origin":"ADMANTS","name":"S_4283","segment_type":"Custom","team":0,"type":"ADMANTS","title":"S_4283"},{"score":483,"targeting":"Contextual","unique_id":6554,"origin":"ADMANTS","name":"S_6554","segment_type":"Custom","team":0,"type":"ADMANTS","title":"S_6554"},{"score":280,"targeting":"Contextual","unique_id":4289,"origin":"ADMANTS","name":"S_4289","segment_type":"Custom","team":0,"type":"ADMANTS","title":"S_4289"},{"score":102,"targeting":"Contextual","unique_id":4700,"origin":"ADMANTS","name":"S_4700","segment_type":"Custom","team":0,"type":"ADMANTS","title":"S_4700"},{"score":70,"targeting":"Contextual","unique_id":4302,"origin":"ADMANTS","name":"S_4302","segment_type":"Custom","team":0,"type":"ADMANTS","title":"S_4302"},{"score":69,"targeting":"Contextual","unique_id":7515,"origin":"ADMANTS","name":"S_7515","segment_type":"Vertical","team":0,"type":"ADMANTS","title":"S_7515"},{"score":67,"targeting":"Contextual","unique_id":6648,"origin":"ADMANTS","name":"S_6648","segment_type":"Custom","team":0,"type":"ADMANTS","title":"S_6648"},{"score":67,"targeting":"Contextual","unique_id":5019,"origin":"ADMANTS","name":"S_5019","segment_type":"Custom","team":0,"type":"ADMANTS","title":"S_5019"},{"score":57,"targeting":"Avoidance","unique_id":10955,"origin":"ADMANTS","name":"S_10955","segment_type":"Custom","team":0,"type":"ADMANTS","title":"S_10955"},{"score":52,"targeting":"Contextual","unique_id":7075,"origin":"ADMANTS","name":"S_7075","segment_type":"Custom","team":0,"type":"ADMANTS","title":"S_7075"},{"score":52,"targeting":"Contextual","unique_id":6651,"origin":"ADMANTS","name":"S_6651","segment_type":"Custom","team":0,"type":"ADMANTS","title":"S_6651"},{"score":40,"targeting":"Contextual","unique_id":7845,"origin":"ADMANTS","name":"S_7845","segment_type":"Custom","team":0,"type":"ADMANTS","title":"S_7845"},{"score":40,"targeting":"Contextual","unique_id":5276,"origin":"ADMANTS","name":"S_5276","segment_type":"Custom","team":0,"type":"ADMANTS","title":"S_5276"},{"score":30,"targeting":"Avoidance","unique_id":8670,"origin":"ADMANTS","name":"S_8670","segment_type":"Custom","team":0,"type":"ADMANTS","title":"S_8670"},{"score":30,"targeting":"Contextual","unique_id":7712,"origin":"ADMANTS","name":"S_7712","segment_type":"Custom","team":0,"type":"ADMANTS","title":"S_7712"},{"score":30,"targeting":"Contextual","unique_id":6727,"origin":"ADMANTS","name":"S_6727","segment_type":"Custom","team":0,"type":"ADMANTS","title":"S_6727"},{"score":27,"targeting":"Contextual","unique_id":4312,"origin":"ADMANTS","name":"S_4312","segment_type":"Custom","team":0,"type":"ADMANTS","title":"S_4312"},{"score":22,"targeting":"Contextual","unique_id":4307,"origin":"ADMANTS","name":"S_4307","segment_type":"Custom","team":0,"type":"ADMANTS","title":"S_4307"},{"score":20,"targeting":"Contextual","unique_id":6496,"origin":"ADMANTS","name":"S_6496","segment_type":"Custom","team":0,"type":"ADMANTS","title":"S_6496"},{"score":20,"targeting":"Contextual","unique_id":4530,"origin":"ADMANTS","name":"S_4530","segment_type":"Custom","team":0,"type":"ADMANTS","title":"S_4530"},{"score":10,"targeting":"Contextual","unique_id":6654,"origin":"ADMANTS","name":"S_6654","segment_type":"Custom","team":0,"type":"ADMANTS","title":"S_6654"},{"score":10,"targeting":"Avoidance","unique_id":11103,"origin":"ADMANTS","name":"S_11103","segment_type":"Custom","team":0,"type":"ADMANTS","title":"S_11103"},{"score":10,"targeting":"Avoidance","unique_id":10271,"origin":"ADMANTS","name":"S_10271","segment_type":"Custom","team":0,"type":"ADMANTS","title":"S_10271"},{"score":1,"targeting":"Contextual","unique_id":6766,"origin":"ADMANTS","name":"S_6766","segment_type":"Custom","team":0,"type":"ADMANTS","title":"S_6766"}],"categories":[{"score":29,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"makeup and accessories","type":"TOPICS","parents":["beauty","style and fashion"]},{"score":27,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"pop culture","type":"TOPICS"},{"score":22,"origin":"VIRTUAL","name":"style and fashion","type":"TOPICS"},{"score":22,"origin":"VIRTUAL","name":"beauty","type":"TOPICS","parents":["style and fashion"]}],"lang":"en","feelings":[{"score":52,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"positive sentiment","type":"FEELINGS","parents":["sentiment"]},{"score":41,"origin":"VIRTUAL","name":"sentiment","type":"FEELINGS"},{"score":3,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"like","type":"FEELINGS","parents":["positive emotions","emotions"]},{"score":2,"origin":"NORMAL","name":"success","type":"FEELINGS","parents":["positive emotions","emotions"]},{"score":1,"origin":"VIRTUAL","name":"positive emotions","type":"FEELINGS","parents":["emotions"]},{"score":1,"origin":"VIRTUAL","name":"emotions","type":"FEELINGS"}],"key":"dcde31e32d21f5432ab192ee50f9e0a8ef294bab4778ada95dfabeb949b2b9ce","timestamp":1677945179,"info":"OK"}, "success");