This recipe is really straight forward and easy to assemble. Balsamic reduction syrup. Great flavor: Savory sauce, sweet crab, and a spicy finish lead to a flavor explosion. I wanted this delicious pizza to be our own, so I brainstormed with my husband on what we would want "Crab Rangoon Pizza" to be, from the ground up. You have been successfully subscribed. There is no additional cost to you. Crab Rangoon Dip with Crispy Wonton Chips. Ingredients Cream Cheese Base 8 ounces of cream cheese - softened cup sour cream 2 garlic cloves - minced 1 tablespoon powdered sugar 1 in fresh ginger - grated Can't decide between ordering pizza or Chinese? While I think thin crust works well with the idea of Rangoon, I think a thicker, softer crust would hit the comfort food feeling even more than this already did - I'm definitely going to try it that way in the future! Once reheated in the oven, you cant tell that they were ever frozen. If you cant decide on pizza or Chinese food, choose both! Gluten-Free Crab Rangoon Pizza There are 3 main things to keep in mind, when adapting this recipe to be a gluten free version: 1. ** Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Your email address will not be published. Carefully place dough on stone. Remove from oven, drizzle with sweet chili sauce, serve immediately. Crab Rangoon Pizza Calories, Carbs & Nutrition Facts - MyFitnessPal Thank you for subscribing to Lovefoodies. Place the crab meat, cream cheese, carrots, celery, garlic powder, worcestershire sauce and salt in a bowl and mix together to form the filling for crab rangoon. This information comes from an online calculator. Heat vegetable oil in a deep skillet over medium-high heat; fry wonton strips until crisp, 2 to 4 minutes. A wonderful easy recipe which is versatile enough to allow you to choose the herbs and flavors you enjoy the most! 8.6g. Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *. I made this last night because everyone wanted pizza AGAIN, and I was tired of the same old thing. While Ill only ever link to items that I, personally, wholeheartedly recommend, I do need to put that disclosure out there! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Mix cream cheese, 1/4 cup green onions, 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, and crab together in a bowl; spread onto the pizza crust. When you visit the site, Dotdash Meredith and its partners may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Did You Make This Recipe & Hungry for More? - To get really extra, feel free to swap in higher-end canned or frozen crab meat (from the seafood aisle), jumbo lump crabmeat, or even fresh crab meat. Once cooled to room temperature, leftovers can be transferred to an airtight container and stored in the fridge for up to 3 days. So I was stoked to design our new pizza recipe, based on the Chinese takeout staple! Ill have to mix it up and try this instead of my normal cheese pizza! 3. Beat cream cheese until smooth. After baking? Each pizza comes with one meat, unlimited sauces and veggies. Copyright 2022 Raspberries and Kohlrabi, What Pasta Goes With Pesto (The Best Pasta to Serve with Pesto), Creamy Roasted Cauliflower Leek Potato Soup, Hearty One-Pot Dutch Oven Beef Vegetable Soup, Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Pizza Without Blue Cheese, Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake Brownies with Nutella, Baked Crab Rangoon Flatbread Pizza with Sweet Chili Sauce. Use light soy sauce, which has just the right amount of salt. Your email address will not be published. PIZZA BUN MIX Easy to make great snack, side, main, whatever you like! I may earn a small commission when you make purchases through these links at no additional cost to you. Tear and Share Pizzais a delicious recipe made using biscuit dough, mozzarella, pepperoni and pizzasauce. In a bowl, combine the pizza sauce and cream cheese until smooth. Create Your Own or choose an Azzip Pick. Bake for 10-12 minutes until the cheese is melted and the crust is crispy. In small spoonfuls add it to the pizza crust, then add the remaining 8 ounces of cream cheese to the crust as well. Also, when using this flatbread, pre - bake as per the recipe until NEARLY done or approx 10 minutes. Tiki Drinks. Serious Pizza. | Fong's Pizza Crab Rangoon Pizza Recipe | Recipes.net Crab Rangoon - melissassouthernstylekitchen.com Gluten Free Bacon Poutine Pizza. This is such a fabulous idea! Specialty Pizzas - Old Shawnee Pizza So whether your goal is walking for weight loss, tracking the foods you eat, or something else entirely, MyFitnessPal has the tools you need to start your fitness and health journey today. Protein. Developed & Maintained by I love crab rangoon! We use a couple great pizza toppings: crab, red bell pepper, mushroom, and green onion. Its how I make my rangoons, after all. Combine cream cheese with the crab meat, green onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and sesame oil, stir well to combine. Cheesy Pretzel Bites.These Cheesy Pretzel Bites are made using pizza dough, easy and quick recipe. Marie's Low Country Boil Big Zip 11" House Made Thin Crust $9.25 Little Zip 8" House Made Thin Crust $7.25 Square Zip 7" House Made Pan Pizza Crust $9.25 Kids Meal 6" Pizza, Cookie, Kids Drink $5.70 Gluten Free 10" Crust in Protective Pan $10.55 Cauliflower with this recipe! Does our recipe for Crab Rangoon Pizza rival your favorite restaurant's recipe? To help the breadcrumbs get their crunch while cooking. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Makes enough sauce for 2 Medium pizzas or one extra large pizza, We like a mix of Mozzarella, Provolone, and Parmesan for this. ), and a homemade, doughy crust. Preheat oven to 375F. This crab rangoon pizza is melty, creamy, and oh SO delicious! Powered by the ESHA Research Database 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved. I used my basic prepared Sam Adams Beer Pizza Dough, but you can use whatever pizza dough you like or even just pick some up at the bakery of your grocery store. Ive previously made it into a dip, but I think this crab rangoon pizza might be my favorite yet. Add warm water and oil. After we snarfed our pizza, we Googled to see how our creation compared to what was out there. This would also work as flatbread pizzas, IMHO. Calories in 1 order of Crab Rangoon and Nutrition Facts - FatSecret Drizzle sweet chile sauce over top. Add garlic and Worcestershire sauce to cream cheese and stir until well combined. There are a couple of ways to reheat Crab Rangoon Flatbread pizza. Pizza is my THING. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Bake at 450 degrees for 14-16 minutes or until cheese is melted. Hopped Cheesecake with Citrus Glaze Something has gone terribly wrong. For Sweet and Sour Sauce: Add the sugar, vinegar, water, soy sauce, ketchup, and cornstarch in a small saucepan and cook until boiling and thickened. You can also snap a picture and post it on Facebook be sure to tag me @RaspberriesandKohlrabi. My husband and close friends know thats the answer I give when torn between two options. Bake as directed. 2. Garlic and Herb Flatbread. Serve pizza garnished with additional green onion and drizzled with the soy sauce-balsamic sauce. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Because balance is a thing when were up to such nonsense, right? I accept the Terms and Conditions and the Privacy Policy. Images registered with U.S. The Best Crab Rangoon Pizza Recipe - Foxes Love Lemons Its hurting me to look at this. Pair this crab rangoon flatbread pizza with one of these delicious sides. Nutrition information isnt always accurate, here's a selection of our most popular Pizza and Flatbread Recipes. Lovefoodies creates amazingly easy and tasty recipes that anyone can make. Hi, Im Lori! Green onion. Top with shredded mozzarella cheese. Tuna Mango Poke. These toppings give a perfect balance of crab (which has its own salty-sweet thing going on naturally), sweet bell pepper, deep umami mushrooms, and the subtle onion bite of green onion. Add the cream cheese to the bowl of your stand mixer and whip until light and fluffy. For more information, check Privacy Policy. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Homemade recipes for everything from soups and appetizers to main dishes and desserts that use simple common ingredients. Its rich and creamy inside with tender crab, bundled in a crisp wonton wrapper. Interested in making your own dough for this? Sprinkle the panko breadcrumbs over top. Thank you for your comments! How do you make crab rangoon? Whichever sauce you like best for crab rangoons is what you should serve with this best crab rangoon pizza recipe. Nutrition may vary based on product availability, methods of preparation, origin, and freshness of ingredients, etc. Crab Rangoon Pizza. If youd like some sweet chili sauce baked in, drizzle a bit over the top. Simply tear a piece off and pass around with your friends and family. Slice green onions, separating green and white pieces; set aside. Loving our recipes from Lovefoodies? For cheese, we used a mix of mozzarella cheese, provolone, and Parmesan cheese. Top with mozzarella cheese. Crab rangoon wontons is a popular appetizer found at many Chinese and Thai restaurants. Place pizza stone in oven and preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Meanwhile, in microwave-safe bowl, microwave cream cheese on high in 10 second intervals until it is just soft enough to stir. This recipe even comes with a sweet and salty drizzle. First of all: it would need a lot of green onions. Famous Crab Rangoon We chose this instead of soy sauce. All the delicious flavors of your favorite Chinese appetizer crab rangoon on a pizza! Our business hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST, excluding holidays. This page may contain affiliate links. Season with salt and pepper to taste, set aside. Thanks for stopping by! Lovely, I must try this one for our weekend tea time.. Extra Crispy Crab Rangoon - The Recipe Critic We debated this for a bit Should we brush the crust with it before spreading the filling? Baked Crab Rangoon Flatbread Pizza with Sweet Chili Sauce is made with creamy cream cheese, imitation crab (surimi), crisp green onions, gooey mozzarella, crispy wonton strips, and drizzled with sweet chili sauce. Follow the recipe for that one up to the point of spreading it in the pan, then switch back to this one to make the crab pizza! Your email address will not be published. Ingredients 8 ounces cream cheese, cut into 1-inch cubes 1 garlic clove, minced 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce Nonstick cooking spray 1 ball (1 pound) of homemade pizza dough, or store-bought A few weeks ago, a thread on a Facebook group - I don't even remember what it was about - ended up drifting to the point where I learned something interesting: Crab Rangoon Pizza is a THING.