Harriet blush a deep shade of red earning an amused look from Kain. Work Search: Youll feel like youre right there alongside Harriet and her friends as they battle their way through the tournament. Rose kept an eye on two special girls.who, if left alone, will aid Bison's twisted goals. Harriet smiled innocently at him saying "My name is Harriet Potter and Mommy is mommy because she found me in the Ruby palace gardens as a baby, and we haven't stepped foot out side of it once!" The late 1800s? Voldemort always knew that his little prince was precious, but he never thought of falling like that under the power of the beautiful emerald eyes and fluttering eyelashes. "I Lady Harriet Dorea Potter declair this my farewell message. so to her, death was the only choice. So she runs away to Camelot in the hopes of becoming a knight. ", "Yes Harriet sama. Grandpa knows how to make people wet their pants! In which Harry gets a tattoo and gets accidentally summoned to another world. But when shes thrust into the real world, she must confront her past and face Severus Snape head-on. Fem / Harry y Lord Voldemort. Ah. Love Teddy, love and care for him. Harry had barely been back at the Dursley's for two weeks, when an unexpected visitor arrived at the door. All rights reserved I do not give permission for this story to be anywhere but Wattpad. I will probably go back through and turn some of these into actual stories once I've caught the darn rabbits, but in the meantime feel free to use the ideas. Or are there plots and traps hidden at every turn? What to Expect from Fem Harry Potter Fanfiction, The 8 Best Female Harry Potter Fanfiction Stories, Harry Potter and the Master of Explosives - Fanfiction Audiobook, The 11 Best RWBY Fanfiction Stories You Probably Havent Read, 10 Best Daenerys Targaryen Fanfiction Stories, 11 Best Sasuke x Naruto Fanfiction Stories. When itty witty, three year old Harry tries to escape the mean bullying of his cousin by running into the backyard, a giant black dogs becomes his unlikely hero. Kain tried to hide a grimaced. Crossovers Esse shinobi o recm-divorciado, Nara Shikaku. Harriet Potter has to flee from England better yet, she has to vanish from this World. So, basically Merlin goes to Camelot, disguised as a dude to try and become a knight. I mean it. I love you so much. Ron Weasley fanfic ideas that I will work on after I finish the Many crushes of Ron Weasley. They had the titles of Kings, Queens, Princes, and Princesses for as long as the era of Merlin. Hogwarts? You can also expect to see a wide range of emotions in female Harry Potter Fanfiction. The Duke of Nuremguard and supposed General of the Dark; a mysterious man of unknown lineage and insurmountable power; he is cold, ruthless, powerful wizard and master strategist. Kain said stoically. When her Aunt Petunia utters the forbidden word magic, Hazel sets off on a quest to uncover the truth about the Wizarding World. Female Harry Potter Fanfiction (known as FemHarry) is a type of fan fiction where the main character, usually Harry, is replaced by a female. She ask while nuzzling Kain's neck. But the consistency of Draco Malfoy's anger remained. harry the other has become a vampire after being attacked, disowned harry has been taken by Dumbledore to the youngest professor in Hogwarts history how will the potter reacts. So, take a step back in time and enter the world of Lyra Black an unforgettable heroine you wont want to miss. To the wizarding world remember the debt you owe to me. The Princess of Death Chapter 1, a Harry Potter - FanFiction Teddy will never be betrothed to anyone. In some cases, she might have been gender-swapped from male to female for the convenience of having a strong female as the protagonist central to the plot. He won't let this stand. 3 years latter, shortly after Jennette waspoisoned. Some may be continued eventually depending on the interest I get (if any), but I wanted to get them out here so please enjoy! I asume that he is alright about my transfer?" She decided to enter Cross Gakuen. Star Wars If youre looking for an addicting new story, then look no further than When Harry Met Tom. He'd been at their house for dinner, had food cooked for him by Death. There are many reasons why people might want to read fan fiction, specifically female Harry Potter fanfiction. When Jasmine is kicked out of her family and disowned, she never thought that her life could change when she runs into a certain group of men hating Hunters. 20 years ago, magic was captured and erased from Camelot. Es solo un esquema de una idea, que puedo o no escribir.Si alguien ms est interesado en este concepto, solo pido que me avisen para poder leerlo.Ya que est pareja me encanta. Harriet reluctantly push Kain into her sofa. Completed lightbashing femharryxblaise wattys2019 +12 more # 4 Lia's survival by Nica 259K 8.2K 26 A lot changed for a lot of people when a stack of movies appeared along with a letter. As with any genre, there are good stories and bad stories. You and your best friend Draco started school at Hogwarts the most prestigious school of Witchcraft and Wizardry, you get sorted in Slytherin but that is no surprise, but another annoying wizard does too Aemond Targaryen. Harriet felt her heart ache at her friends betrayal. ""Lord Blaise has asked Morgana for permission to court you. Thunderstorm is by far the best fanfic that pairs Harry with a female Voldemort, or more precisely female Tom Riddle, of all I've read. "Of course Hime sama.". A lady of noble birth, the hidden ace of the Light may be their only chance. So first year .. neh let's speed this along. Basically Hermione inadvertently steals the crown princess' heart and gets the ride of her life *wink wink*, tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson", Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (23), Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (Movies) (3), Arthurian Mythology & Related Fandoms (2), The Obsidian Trilogy - Mercedes Lackey & James Mallory (2), A Song of Ice and Fire - George R. R. Martin (1), Hermione Granger & Harry Potter & Ron Weasley (4), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (16), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Euphemia Potter & Fleamont Potter & James Potter, Sirius Black & Euphemia Potter & Fleamont Potter & James Potter, Henry Potter | James Potter's Grandfather/Original Character(s), Fleamont Potter's Mother/Henry Potter | James Potter's Grandfather, Original Potter Family Characters (Harry Potter), Strangers to Spouses to Friends to Lovers, James Potter/Original Female Character(s), identity issues re: culture and assimilation i don't know how to tag for, Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Video Game), A Song of Ice and Fire - George R. R. Martin, Aemond "One-Eye" Targaryen/Original Female Character(s), George Weasley & Original Female Character(s), Harry Potter/Xanxus (Katekyou Hitman Reborn! Dont miss out on this groundbreaking story. ah never mind but if he ever hurt you he'll know why Voldemort is afraid of me. . He decides to escape, but a Healing Ritual gone wrong lands him in an alternate world. So what happens when two alpha's who follow Tom try to take what isn't theirs? And once he's done, he's going to make sure the rest of their days is filled with love and sex. Please consider turning it on! Fem!Harry. AU. When she wakes up, her memories are sparse and she's in her animagus form: a beautiful young doe. WARNING: UNDER REWRITING AND HEAVY EDITING I am a Lady and a royalty. Hailey Potter had been 11 years old when she heard it. She wants to dress Harry in a hot female dress because why not? Soulmates AU!During the Great Purge, Uther Pendragon banished every type of magic, with the only exception of the one shared to all the crown, every crown of every kindom: SoulMate's mark, the one who would have always had your back, something more than a brother, more than a companion. In some cases, she might have been gender-swapped from male to female for the convenience of having a strong female as the protagonist central to the plot. This enchanting book takes you right into the heart of the action, with camera charms capturing all the excitement. One day, when his parents would be gone, Thor and whoever he married would be solely responsible . It was just like before when they were still naive children prancing around with wooden sticks, playing with brooms, and reading books filled with fairy tales. Once upon a time,the Light was the dominant force on the world. More posts from r/harrypotterfanfiction. Project Fiction does not own any likenesses to characters fictional or real displayed on this site. Finding her mate in the arms of another, irk her so much. Work Search: Claude was in shocked till Harriet ask "Hey mister, who are you and why are you saying mommy hurt someone?" Pokemon Honestly Does This Tag Fit Merlin & Arthur? That's the end of my will. I also leave you Lilac Castle and my properties in france and 3 vacation house you want. This character can also be found burrowing her way into the good graces/heart/mind of one of the Big Three [ Kirk, Spock, and McCoy ], if not all three at once. Legendary War Mage, the Grand Vizier of the Light stands at the side lines planning and plotting for a final victory against the sinister Dark Sorcerer and his hordes of evil. The term was coined in the 20th century, but examples have existed since ancient times. Sirius Black is called to fulfill an ancient duty of House Black assigned by Magic itself, and Harry Potter makes a startling discovery on a visit to Gringotts in the summer before his third year. Harriet escape the wizarding world after her magical inheritance. Saved by Fawkes after the betrayal of her one-time friends Jasmine Potter finds herself in the Elemental Nations. With a wave of her hand the vow was made. Aly Potter begins her fourth year at Hogwarts with the summer events weighting on her shoulders. Don't you dare tell me no. . Arthur finds Gwaine and Merlin in a compromising position. It follows the first few years of her time in Hogwarts when I last read it but may have been updated since. Widening her mouth she bit gently. They were focused on one point, one person. but apparently even after de. Kain tried to control his body reaction. Separated by circumstance & a responsibility to family, Draco & Pansy cling to their love for each other and define themselves in the process. Author: Jennasprite. He quickly finds himself spirited away back to the wizarding world and learns some secrets that have long been kept from him. Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters or institutions created and written by J.K Rowling or Ved Vyas. Together, they learn to love, heal, and rule. Know that my magic will protect you and your future siblings. She ran over into the bushes and found the baby in a bundle of blanks. With awesome characters and a fast-paced plot, this book is impossible to put down. The Haley Potter had an unusual problem. She raised the baby as her own, but when Jennette was poisoned the nobles blamed Athanasia. To overcome this 'paradox', she will be reborn in another world, the World of Ice and Fire, as Daenerys Targaryen. The purpose of this article is to give you a brief overview of the synopsis and not give any spoilers as that will take away from the fun of reading something new and not knowing what happens. Female Harry Potter in Westeros - esm3rald - Archive of Our Own An abandoned princess and the girl-who-lived 11.1K 192 by pookiedragonfire Athanasia was walking around the gardens of the Ruby palace, thinking about how Jennette appeared at her debut ball and gained Claude's love, when she heard at baby's cry. And due to Death being a troll the annoying blonde menace, aka Namikaze Minato, will not leave him be due to some mistake belief that he's lonely and needs some company. I trust your nation to be quiet. Claude then thought Harriet and Athanasia where very close, so he could use Harriet to keep Athanasia closed to him. Any children you have will be protected. She had seen it, the anger boiling over. Can this Franco-American witch strike a balance between dualities and extremes? Oneshots about Harry Potter and the Dursleys. Half of it given to your nation.". I also leave you all my stocks in Italy and france. If you heard it, you had something to do. So first year .. neh let's speed this along. To Severus Snape. Mo ; s s s This feature-length novel takes readers on an exciting adventure as they follow the story of Master of Death Harriet Potter and her struggle to save magical Europe from inbreeding its way to extinction. The most common name for Harry in FemHarry stories is Harriet!, Fanfiction.net has over 5000 Female Harry Potter stories written by devoted storytellers!, All female Harry Potter stories must take place in an alternate universe and can never be considered canonical no matter how close they are to the original books by JKR!. Re-write of HP starting from a week after Harry arrives in Diagon Alley in Book 3. That's King Lucian, he's quite literally the oldest, most powerful wizard in this room right now," Ron was bouncing slightly in his seat, it reminded Harry of when he saw Victor Krum at the World Cup. But, after turning up in St Mungos, the wizarding world quickly comes to the realisation that she is not only alive, but the rightful heir to the throne. Female Harry Potter is not Lily and James' Potter daughter; Harry Potter is not the Chosen One; Neville Longbottom is the Chosen One; Portals to Another World; Circle of Stones; Gemma Arterton as Hermione Granger (Princess Tamina Style) Hermione Granger & Harry Potter Friendship; Hermione born in August 1980 instead of September 1979; Originally on wattpad but ao3 is better so ya know. After rescuing Gwaine the roguish man who had helped them in the tavern fight. She'll make him proud. For two decades, there was no hope for magic to flourish in Camelot. Choose from the list Ragnok will give you. 9. That when everyone noticed the child in the princess's arms. I need blood.". Dimensional/Time Travel. Alpha Tom Marvolo Riddle and omega Harry James Potter are the power couple every inhabitant of magical Britain looks up to. Their meeting will change everything for them. Start your life. Claude didn't know what to do, first his beloved daughter got poisoned, and know his other daughter had adopted a girl who had killed a dark lord as a baby? . Harry Potter Fanfiction 500+ Stories (Updated 2023) - Inkitt She forces herself onto him and makes Harry her property. I know it's no longer safe here if the minister decided to take my vaults." so to her, death was the only choice. Can you imagine the surprise of being reborn as a girl and not only that but his own mother's Damon has been hiding a secret from everyone, a secret only the closest person to him knows. Who knows what she's going to find Nara Shikaku/Fem!Harry Potter. For I shall have no son. This story follows the start of the First Wizarding War. Hailey Potter had been 11 years old when she heard it. (he's actually really sweet, and more like Arthur Weasley than he would like to admit)Harry discovers fishnet stockings.Draco discovers muggle music. "Oh man this is awesome!" fem!Harry Potter - Freeform; fem!merlin; Slytherin!Harry Potter - Freeform; Reincarnation; Summary. Twists and Harry potter x Who made me a princess crossover. Due to the usual Potter luck Harry is sent to an entirely different Dimension. Female Harry x Tom Riddle|Voldemort | Archive of Our Own Magic's Call wasn't something just anybody could hear. Heroes 9.5K subscribers. This story continues after the tea poisoning incident. Read at your own risk! Uke InuYasha (InuYasha) Harry Potter left the wizardry world on his 16th birthday when he came into a demon inheritance he learns his mother wasn't a human and her mate was supposed to be Severus. Ron grinned at Harry and Hermione. philosopher's stonedeathly hallows daixuki_, 2020. Astromelia Lily Potter dej el mundo mgico hace tiempo, ser protegida por tres hombres parece un mal chiste, las cosas son ms interesantes cuando se da cuenta que desea a uno de ello. Well one trip to Gringotts Wizarding Bank reveals a whole new world of information. If you do use one of these ideas please let me know, I'm curious what others will do with the crazy critters. ), The main character is technically fem!Harry but she's bascially an OC at this point, The Ministry of Magic is Incompetent (Harry Potter), The Ministry of Magic is Corrupt (Harry Potter), Hogwarts Is Slowly Brought Up To Standard, Neville Longbottom & Luna Lovegood & Ginny Weasley, Hermione Granger & Harry Potter & Ginny Weasley & Ron Weasley, MACUSA | Magical Congress of the United States of America, Draco Malfoy & Original Female Character(s), Anya | Anastasia Romanov (Anastasia 1997 & Broadway), Anastasia Nikolaevna Romanova (1901-1918), Canon Divergence - Post-Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Towards Greatness (Harry potter Wizarding world), Sirius Black I | Phineas Nigellus Black's Brother, Cygnus Black I | Phineas Nigellus Black's Father, An AU from my current AU Parlay in Reverse, Or Hermione inadvertently steals the crown princess' heart, Fleur is not about to be dissuaded from her heart's desires. I'm a man! Based on s4 of MerlinWhat would've happened if Merlin was a girl? She had a life to remember, Merlyn. For obvious reasons, the most common name I have come across is Harriet, but I have also seen numerous Hazels and Hollys, and then a few more out of the box such as Victoria, Isla, and Lily. But nothing ever works. 2535 Kudos: 3216 Bookmarks: 1300 Hits: 110769 After finishing reading it, she knew the baby needed her and said "Don't worry I'll take care of you, Harriet Potter." He didnt consider the possibility of complications. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, A Song of Ice and Fire - George R. R. Martin, Jon Snow is Jaehaerys Targaryen - Character, Jon Snow and Female Harry Potter are twins, Rhaegar never annulled his marriage to Elia, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, eventual Jon Snow/Daenerys Targaryen - Relationship, Sirius Black/Original Female Character(s), Daemon Targaryen(OC Character)/Lyanna Stark, Daemon Targaryen - Original Targaryen Character, Hermione Granger as Doran & Elia & Oberyn's Sister, Female Harry Potter is not Lily and James' Potter daughter, Gemma Arterton as Hermione Granger (Princess Tamina Style), Hermione Granger & Harry Potter Friendship, Hermione born in August 1980 instead of September 1979, Rhaella Targaryen doesn't have a miscarriage in 263 AC, Rhaella Targaryen gives birth to another Targaryen Prince in 263 AC, The Rebellion still happens but things turn out differently, History tends to repeat itself - or at least some things just happen, Still a wolf and a dragon that sparks the rebellion, Goblin-made Steel is the same as Valyrian Steel, Khal Drogo/Female Harry Potter as Daenerys Targaryen, Background Quentyn Martell/Rhaenys Targaryen, Female Harry Potter as Daenerys Targaryen, Female Harry Potter reborn as Daenerys Targaryen, More Daenerys Targaryen with Harry Potter's memories (and some magic) than Harry as Daenerys, Mix of Book and Show (though more show than books), Part 1 of my series Female Harry Potter as Daenerys Targaryen, Jonerys in the sequel to this story 'The Dragon Queen', Arya and Daenerys' relationship how it should have been, Female Harry Potter as Daenerys Targaryen/Jon Snow, Jon Snow & Arya Stark & Daenerys Targaryen, Harry Potter reborn as Daenerys Targaryen, She gets things done even if her own advisors thinks she's a little mad for her ideas, Part 2 of Female Harry Potter as Daenerys Targaryen series, Daenerys is used to get things done her way, A little reckless Daenerys (because Harry is reckless - and Daenerys herself), Mentions of underage sex (13 years old like book canon), It'll ignore season8 almost completely because it's a total mess, A little Telltale Game (but not really - only Asher), Mix of Book!Jon and Show!Jon (excluding season8), Jon Snow has magic (eventually hell be able to use it). She was their greatest joy that brought upon them their greatest pain when she was taken away from them. The Perilous Lands belong to the Dragonborn family, a most ancient noble family whove ruled since the Fisher King was injured. So, in this article, we are looking at stories where the author has used their creative license and written stories in an alternate Harry Potter Universe and given us the best Female Harry Potter Fanfiction.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[580,400],'projectfiction_org-medrectangle-3','ezslot_5',613,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-projectfiction_org-medrectangle-3-0');Table of ContentsWhat is Female Harry Potter Fanfiction?Why Read Female Harry Potter Fanfics?What to Expect from Fem Harry Potter FanfictionThe 8 Best Female Harry Potter Fanfiction Stories1. "That person right there? Now I leave you 30 million galleon use it well, I will never allow you to rely to Zabini. Her hands buried in Kains hair. Harry frowned,"What you onna bout?" "Right now you are anything but this. Don't read this if you're a big stickler for canon. But he can't! Merlyn's mother dies the day she's born. This fanfic follows the story of Victoria from years 1-3, and its packed with excitement with a strong focus on magic, friendship, and boarding school life. The day they failed to killed her she run towards gringgots making a will. She tells him not to trust the wizards and so he leaves for a shrine in Tokyo Japan. They started dragging her, not noticing she had a child in her arms, to the throne room where Claude, who was glaring at her, and all the noblemen of the empire where. They owe her a debt. Slytherin Princess Chapter 1, a harry potter fanfic | FanFiction Born-a-girl Merlin and Lancelot get married by magic in a ceremony without knowing, starting in Lancelot-Du-Lac. Vampire Harry Potter - Works | Archive of Our Own ' '. You can experience the Triwizard Tournament like never before with The Videus Charm! When Harry Met Tom4. Tell him to give me 6 months to a year to find a new sanctuary. He explains that - because of the unsual circumstances of her death - her soul can't move on to the afterlife nor can she return to her own body. A post war journey of forgiveness & impossible goodbyes. The party is on her birthday and little FemHarry gets a present she never expected. Can she find love? The slightest hint of magic is snuffed out like a weed in the spring bloom. Harry Potter | Character, Books, Movies, & Facts | Britannica You would think the twin sister of Lila Potter, the famed "Girl-Who-Lived", would suffer in her famous sister's shadow as || Considering How They Acted With Magic I Think This Tag Fits, Episode: s01e06 A Remedy to Cure All Ills, Arthur learns to not be a misogynist (even as a joke). 18. Kain knew that the new Hime will bring too many trouble that would surely give him lots of headache. - Daniel J. Boorstin.Choices make change. An acquaintance has a solution for the problem but is she really ready for what this entails? He would attend Hogwarts, play for the Gryffindor quidditch team, and be by far the most popular boy in his year. He still couldn't entirely work out how she became Shikaku's wife though - a housewife even! In the summer after her Fourth Year and the death of Cedric Diggory, strange things start happening to Heather.