Operative word is good because when he became emperor, he fell into the same trap like his father did, by overly preferring one woman over the other causing the other to feel hurt and resentment, inability to make good decisions. She is also inconsistent. At that moment I really pitied Liancheng. The actresss studio was deregistered recently, igniting fan speculation. Fuya survives, she doesnt kill herself because since so many died for her, she wants to live in their memory and with the memory of Qiyou entrenched in her mind.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'jaynestars_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_7',640,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-jaynestars_com-large-mobile-banner-1-0'); The MIA is Muo Chou. And yet he never once attempted to kill Empress Dowage Gudu. All the pretense, the fakery, all is her need to provoke him to do something. No ratings or reviews yet. Xiangyun kills herself with the same arrow. So the question is before. Her voice has always been her biggest weakness, shrilly and high so when her voice got dubbed by a formidable voice dubber, it became a perfect merger. Performance wise, yes Yan Kuan does seem to have a bad deal with his awful ending and less focus on him as opposed to when we see Wallace, he is almost the main focus. However the lyrics to all songs are meaningful and well written with memorable melody. The success of this character is due to one factor and one factor only; the amazing brilliant performance of Kara Hui who became the driving force of this series for the story in Shu. But if she is Fuya, she is to me pretty but too dark. But at Chu which is not that cold or Shu which is spring, why do Lian Cheng and Liansi respectively wear the same thick fur coat? Possess eyes that could say a thousand words. It is to me the same complex problem as posed by TVB male characters wearing jackets even in the house or the fact that female characters never let go of their handbags, ever. I dont think that is her real voice because her real voice is beautiful. And let me talk about that sex scene later on because it is a must to talk about. Liancheng is not easy person to like at all and what he did to Fuya is wrong without any reason at all. I really dont know why I hated her so. Funn, I started watching this series after reading your review. Qiyous faithful eunuch Xiao Xingan dies from drinking poison given by Qixing meant for Qiyou. Whilst Wallace has a sense of fragile weakness to him, Yan Kuan looks like he is strong but yet he can play a weak man as well. NO WAY! That makes Liancheng a better Emperor. It is like she appears just so to be Qiyous confidant companion and of course she is quickly forgotten when Fuya appears. Qixing is stupid. He is that beautiful and his performance whilst not spectacular and perfect, it is great enough to leave a lasting impression. His evil wife died from.. HDTV is not for him in those scenes. Her best scene throughout the series but another best scene to me has to be the one where after her husband died, she went to a room where there was his armour and it was there we learnt how important her contribution to Shu as she poured out her bitterness and her anger and finally her confession that despite all that he did, she still loved him. He is tall, well built and looks like a man should. I find Fuyas treatment of Liancheng like as if she is using him. No doubt Empress Dowager Dugu loves Liancheng. Du Feihong dies of illness but the way I see it, she probably died more of heartbreak. However there is one very memorable scene with this character and that is Fuya discovering Duyun hiding Liansi on his bed, beautifully dolled up, I believe naked and she was like drugged as she calls gently for her dead child and Qiyou and the entire scene shows quite scarily what a monster Duyun is. Thats what I read, and I think thats reason enough for anyone to never fall in love. padre de cosculluela. There were no romance between him and Fuya because quite obviously, that would be very very wrong. It isnt, except when the main important characters die, logic went with them. I find her sudden cheerfulness after Qiyou died so alarming that I was thinking he didnt die! But poor Lian Cheng, no matter what he does, he may have Fuyas person, but he will never have her heart, the one thing he wants more than anything else. By having no reasons, somehow magnifies his love for Fuya and his sacrifice. Best actionCrying. The Glamorous Imperial Concubine, uga misuwur kanthi jeneng Qing Shi Huangfei lan Introduction of the Princess iku serial televisi Cina dhedhasar carita novl kanthi irah-irahan kang padha karya Murong Yinr ( Hanzi Sederhana: ; Hanzi Tradisional: ; Pinyin: Mrng Ynr / Mrng Yner ). Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete. And even then when she buried the flower she poignantly said she hopes to meet him again in next life where she will love him. CharacterThe other man to capture my heart as the series went along is Meng Qiyou. Showed little affection? Cast Ruby Lin as Ma Fu Ya / Pan Yu (Lady Yuan) But she fell for Qiyou because she met him at her worst time and she relied on him emotionally and physically and by that time she gave her heart to him. He has no regrets or decency when it comes to pitting mother (Empress Du) against son (Qiyou). Qiyou dies when trying to save Fuya by arrows and then falling into the river. Wont they die from overheating? ! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So off was her key it would have been galaxies away before you can find the correct key. In fact when she died I was like good riddance. Fuyas mother is forgettable but the actress is elegant. He cries beautifully but not to divert attention from another gorgeous man that is Yan Kuan, I shall speak more of him later. thy r wasting great talent. These are 2 individuals who care about one another but somehow just couldnt say it. Empress Du Fei Hong is, I am willing to admit why this series rocks. Another reason is of course Yan Kuan. The sets seem familiar. This was a young man facing a personal crisis; as in being in a position he does not want, in a place he has no interest and in a situation he does not care for. Oh and also a reason to watch is why TVB could not have given some capable TVB actress a role like Kara Hui is given. She works hard and the results is all there. The Glamorous Imperial Concubine (2011) Drama 45m User Score Overview Ma Fuya is a princess of the Chu state in 10th-century imperial China during the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms period. The Glamorous Imperial Concubine / Qing Shi Huang Fei- Chinese drama- 2011 Plot Fu Ya was an exiled princess who married three ambitious kings. Liu Lian Cheng is not an easy man to like but easy to love. The silliest hairstyles has to be the Northern Han with the high tail hair or testicles hair. the glamorous imperial concubine ending explained. [2023-01-09] Hormone Therapy For Erectile Dysfunction Stronger Sex Drive, Sperm Function, No Nasty Side Effects (Violence Grows) Hormone Therapy For Erectile Dysfunction too hard supplement Hormone Therapy For Erectile Dysfunction. I mean some even argued it is illogical in the first place when we have essentially most of the hot guys (young and old) running after Ruby Lin, who essentially is older than the 2 leading actors by a few years. Why he did what he did to the woman he clearly loved? She is in demand. Sun Xi as Muo Chou is kind of a pointless character. He had to send his favourite mistress away. So she did many things. Why the woman with so much lipstick and yet the man after some hot kissing still looks bubblegum pretty on his lips? The Glamorous Imperial Concubine (Chinese: ) is a 2011 Chinese television series based on a novel of the same title by Murong Yin'er ().Starring Ruby Lin with Kevin Yan and Wallace Huo, it was Lin's producing debut.. It boils down to one problem, to me at least; I find no sincerity in Rubys performance. Even Ma Fuya seem more like an observer than a participant. Because if not I cant explain how this series just nosedived. She has never been a good actress. The voice dubbing was terrible, with this woman screaming almost every episode and plus the fact the character is so terrible. Look, I am no fan of Ruby Lins acting, but it is understandable she should cast herself as the leading actress since she is the producer. Sowhats that word.. so.. amateur! I read in many forums that she should have been Fuya. He would do ANYTHING for Fuya, including throwing away his kingdom. In this time of warring kingdoms and political upheaval, Fuya's uncle usurps the throne and brutally kills her father. What Has Come Before . Ma Fuya is the beloved daughter of the Emperor of Chu and is someone highly opinionated and intelligent who is also the peoples princess, beloved by all except for her jealous cousin, Ma Xiangyun who gets ignored most of the time. I like the fact that he is somewhat a mysterious figure when it comes to his feelings and the way he thinks. I actually liked Qixing but towards the end he so feared death he was such a coward, I am sure you will hate him too. No one does it better than him, the weight of the world on his shoulders and he looks like he doesnt give a damn, which is what makes his Liu Lian Cheng so irresistible. She doesnt go beyond that. the glamorous imperial concubine ending explained. Qiyun is Qiyous half brother whose mother is Mei. They just trashed a great love story by introducing a new villain just a few episodes from the end who despite his obvious evil intent is managing to fool everyone and drive a wedge between these two characters who have loved each other through thick and thin. This is Kara Hui as you have probably seen before but not given much thought. In 10th-century imperial China during the Five Dynasties and Ten . Her voice is dubbed, thank god, and her voice dubber gave her more emotion than she showed on screen. The Glamorous Imperial Concubine _ Chinese Drama English Sub_ DVD PAL All Region Be the first to write a review. lost dog street band violin sheet music Most often asked question by meMa Fuya, why wont you love him back?. I am under no illusion that Wallace Huo is not the greatest actor ever, I think this sentence alone is wrong grammatically. But even if she didnt love Yan Kuans character, she might never have fallen for Wallaces either. Mao Zijun as Ma Duyun is actually quite a competent actor. She just looks wide eyed, innocent, etc. But the accent is again neutral. The only song I like, sang very well by Wallace Huo although could have had more emotion is Qingshi. the glamorous imperial concubine recap. Trouble brews when the emperor wants Fuya for herself whilst Liancheng discovers Fuya is alive and thinking she is held against her will, he wages a war against Shu, resulting in Qiyou being imprisoned and Fuya back in the arms of Liancheng. FU!!!! But despite my criticisms on many critical points, I was entertained. Russia Sanctions U.S.*****Yaozun was a little surprised.If there was such a situation in the past, Tu Shanmu had already given it to himself.Seeing Tu Shanmu leaping up, he landed beside Yan Po.Yan Po held the blooddrinking knife and stabbed the black dragon fiercely with the knife, while the other hand was still trying to grab the black dragon's tendons.Seeing Tu Shanmu coming, she put away . I am however perplexed how such a character can survive in a palace with her talkative nature and the fact she talks back, no matter who that person is. I always remember him as that despicable 9th prince in Yongzheng Wang Chao. You can hear that in Huan Zhu Gege which gave her performance an edge over others. He must have loved her once because she keeps holding onto her love for him but when Concubine Mei her own maid appeared whatever love he had for her went to the maid. Are you counting? His mother then rejected him again and again despite everything he does. and also because you understand his hurt, his pain and his confusion. Qixing effectively killed himself when he ran straigh into Qiyous sword when he was charging at Qiyou. But back to wallace. He can vomit blood, cry and be angry all at the same time. No idea what happened to her in the end. Disappearing out of thin air is just a way of trying to save the yamen s face.Mr.Wei really didn t show any mercy.Feng Anping coughed and continued After the Kuyin case, the Pearl Thief never showed up again until the pearl was discovered in the Jinta Temple.If it is true that the Pearl Thief has returned, then the recent robbery in Shanxi may . Look soft and cozy and also hot and heavy. Performance wise, I hated Hong Xiaoling. By then his father is dead, his mother is sick, his mother wants him to save Qiyou but it was Qixing himself who refuses to listen to reason. She never killed Mei I think, I am not sure. It felt like a repeat for whatever she would do next. Wallace with his beautiful melancholic face certainly fits all those scenes well and gave those difficult scenes justice. Wallace Huo is to me the reason why HDTV is created. This was also the reason why Liancheng hated his own mother. In fact he has my vote as the most pitiful character ever to grace the TV. Her end though is rather sad and pointless except for one point; she has one of the more moving monologues before her death, something which poor unloved, unwanted, uncared for Qiyou does not have. Even when he felt disappointed with Liancheng, he always came back and to help Liancheng. Or maybe I can but that will take a whole lot gigabytes for me to explain, which I wont do simply because it hurts to relive those moments. Anyway his one faithful maid turns out to be a traitor. Both songs, theme and end songs are sung by Ruby and from the moment she sang the 1st note until the very last, she was off key. English title: The Glamorous Imperial Concubine Genre: Historical, romance Episodes: 42 Broadcast network: Hunan TV Broadcast period: 2011-Sep-30 start Air time: 22:00 Opening theme song: Qing Shi Huang Fei () by Ruby Lin Ending theme song: Qing Ting Wo () by Ruby Lin Insert song: Qing Shi () by Wallace Huo Synopsis I didnt like him at first, I dont know why I can like that melancholic abusive bastard so easily and yet it took me some time to warm up to Meng Qiyou. Although Hong er can no longer be the prince, she still has other children.Down, she will get everything she wants.The imperial concubine was helped all cbd gummies to treat tinnitus the way to the Queen s Kunning Palace.Kunning Palace was still as quiet as usual.The imperial concubine stopped outside the palace gate, waiting for the servant to . There are many whys with his actions, why he does this, why he thinks that, why he said this, the entire series was fascinating to me because of Liu Lian Cheng. He is a fantastic actor but his problem is his death scene is too long. She could have sincerely treated those around her but she chose to manipulate, to cheat, to lie, to pretend. Maybe because he has done a lot to atone for his sins and also because Ma Fuyas father would have thrown away his kingdom sooner or later with his almost incestuous fixation over his only daughter which I find annoying to say the least. He will be the 2nd reason why I highly recommend this series. She screamed Why wont you love me like you love her? Starring Ruby Lin with Kevin Yan and Wallace Huo, it was Lin's producing debut. In fact everybodys costume whilst lovely, their hair is a problem, especially Xiang Yuns Marge Simpson hairstyle and yet Fuya, her hairstyle is the sanest, except for the testicles hairstyle. decide not to watch as cant stand ruby playing helpless again. I would recommend that you watch this series from start to finish just so you know what I am talking about but if you must skip, skip the last 5 episodes or so. Remember, Wallace Huo from Taiwan and not Wallace Chung from HK (TVB fans will remember his sorta debut as Kenny Bee in that autobiography (NOT) of Wynners many many years ago). What more can I say? He lets her do whatever she wants as long as she stays with him and it is in those gentle scenes that I feel more sorry for Liu Liancheng because it is a lost cause. I watched this series for him. Even his moms death too longer. Will probably not finish all 44 episodes but everything you mentioned was accurate and reflected how I felt with the no. Second marriage gave her shelter to heal her broken heart. It was a fantastically acted scene and a great scene as well. This is the longest review ever! He hated her but for his brother, he put up with her and in the end when he realised she died for him, all hatred forgiven.