The Avengers were sitting around the table eating Lunch which Bucky had definitely cooked despite his protests otherwise. You seem to enjoy watching Supernatural with me. An otherworldly being trying to subjugate the planet would surely fit the bill, wouldn't it? [25], Following the end of the Second Wizarding War, Percy returned to the now-reformed Ministry of Magic, and became Head of the Department of Magical Transportation[11] under new Minister for Magic Kingsley Shacklebolt. While he remained loyal to the Ministry, it is apparent that he felt no sympathy for Fudge's dismissal and may have even supported it some ways. "Everyone- sit your asses down." "I honestly have no idea what you are talking about," answers Loki with genuine confusion. "Save it, Cap. His love of order and rules, and obedience to authorities blinded him to the truth about Lord Voldemort's return and he felt ashamed after learning the truth and couldn't bring himself to see his family. Blood status In this fantastical Otome Game you will find, drama, intrigue, tragedy, and so much doki-doki that your heart may explode from excitement. The Avengers didn't move, Harry wasnt a kid- he was a veteran. Steve asked, angry. The family, while rejoicing the end of the Second Wizarding War, was also devastated over the loss of Fred. Tony, at first, thinks it's a ridiculous idea and tells Fury just that as he calls the unformed team a super-secret boy band and doesn't really think that it would work. Crouch also indirectly proved to be a major factor for Percy's huge loyalty to the Ministry and his temporary estrangement from his own family, especially as his twin brothers Fred and George Weasley started teasing him more and his younger brother Ron stopped trusting him after learning of Crouch's son. Nick Brody is the father of Sarah Walker, a thing she discovers around her 40th, thought all her life that William Walker was her father. "The child was the only person to ever survive the killing curse which, I believe you're smart enough to figure what it means yourself. [13], Percy severed all ties with his family, wanting everyone to know that he had nothing to do with them. Friday's voice interrupted his musings "Sir, Fury is in the elevator", Tony groaned "Okay, kids Nick probably wants to talk avengers business so clear off while we talk?". Percy was also present during Sirius Black's second break-in, during which Black was successful in entering the tower. "Wow, not only you have father issues but also centennial sibling rivalry, and people say I have issues," Tony says with a big smile, not realizing that his teammates wince at his statement. He went missing for over a year and it was only after this bitch of a nemesis decided to tell me, did I learn that this kid had been sentenced to prison for domestic terrorism and attempted murder. [15], He and his two brothers came to Jacob's room with Jacob's sibling in order to talk to Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington. [14] A stickler for rules and regulations, he respected authority and, when he attained it himself, expected respect in return. In the 19931994 school year, he made a 10 Galleon bet with Penelope Clearwater that Gryffindor would win the Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw Quidditch match, despite the fact that he didn't have ten Galleons at the time. Tony Stark's Funniest Nicknames For Other MCU Characters - ScreenRant Reader Insert ; No quirk, but she still wanted to be a hero. He cared immensely about his own self-image and always tried to appear sophisticated, intelligent and upper-class, but only succeeded at becoming narcissistic, coarse and rather insensitive. It's not enough that you subject me to watching it with you, must you bring it into The Avengers' meeting? [25], In the aftermath of the battle, it can be assumed that Percy was one of the people who rushed to Harry's side and attempted to hug him. Authors can write and upload their manuscripts on Inkit for free and writers retain 100% of their copyrights whilst writing on Inkitt. He was taken to an orphanage but met a certain man in the park who happened to be Nick Fury. Alternate Stories, Harry Potter son / ward of one of the Avengers. During the summer of 1994, Percy worked diligently under Crouch, a man whom he admired and respected for his strict adherence to rules and his perfectionist attitude towards his work. Percy was quite different in temperament from his family members, which impacted his relationships with them. Harry Potter was sent to America on Ministry business, through this he meets Nick Fury, the Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. He had no patience for any noise when working, and even popped his head out of the window to tell his family to be quiet. End of story! For more information, please see our Categories. Weasley familyPrewett familyHogwarts School of Witchcraft and WizardryGryffindorBritish Ministry of MagicDepartment of International Magical Co-operation (formerly)Department of Magical Transportation Harry finally catches a moment with Nick to figure out what's been going on between them. When he visited the village for the first time, he went to the Three Broomsticks Inn with Charlie. In a world where Harry Potter is the twin brother of the boy-who-lived, nothing is the same. He attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in 1972 and was sorted into the Slytherin house. Howard was a nice man and I'm sure he tried his best," Steve says sincerely. For years he nurtured this desire, until at the age of 14 he died when an organization had tried to kidnap him from the lab. "Brother, are you being punished? Tony, who has been unusually quiet, finally says with a laugh, "Wow, Barton, don't you think you take the joke of taking an arrow to the knee a bit too far?". Rating: M. The Dragon's Bride by Rizzle - Draco and Hermione wake up naked, hungover, and tattoo'd. He looked paler, as if he hadn't gone outside for some time. They later became brothers-in-law through Harry's marriage to Ginny. Following the hearing, despite Harry being cleared of all charges, Percy believed that Harry only got off due to a technicality, and he also ignored his father, who was waiting outside for Harry. We can each nominate a name and everyone else can vote for and against. [12] During the Second Task of the Triwizard Tournament, he rushed to help him from the lake after he had been rescued by Harry Potter. Tony shakes his head and says, "You two blonds have to stop answering me at the same time. You know that I created you. Male. At that point, Harry hated Percy for not believing in him, for not giving him recognition in the disciplinary hearing, and for accepting Fudge's mockeries.[13]. The avengers stared at the pair as Fury clung onto Harry as if he might lose him any second. We've been sitting here from the morning and we don't draw any pentagrams or use any holy object to summon you. Clint shrugged, unnerved about knowing this about his boss. Harry has told me so much about you! How about your comment earlier about freedom of speech?" It was the name of one of the Knights of the Round Table in Arthurian legend. When he was eleven, he was sent off to Hogwarts, school of witchcraft and wizardry. Fred was the first to forgive him, while George seemed to carry on as if the split had never occurred, and made a small joke about Percy having been a prefect. I know from sources that he'd actually just been fighting for his damn life, but I couldn't do anything.' He looks at Loki who is sitting opposite Thor. I know for sure that you're lying!" Nick Knowles, 60, gets frisky with glamorous girlfriend Katie Dadzie No list of Haphne fics would be complete without Jeconais' Perfect . His academic studies and responsible nature earned him praise and adoration in the eyes of his mother and father, although even Mr Weasley was not above having a small laugh at the expense of his son's stuffiness. However, Percy usually just seemed affected and self-important since he constantly tried to look and sound dignified, including calling his parents "Mother" and "Father" rather than "Mum" and "Dad" like the rest of his siblings. 'Fifteen - he dealt with no one believing him about the return of this Dark Lord, and other crap that you don't need to know, because it won't impact your briefing. I hope you realize they are all fictional!". [23], The 1994 Quidditch World Cup that Percy attended with his family and friends, Along with the rest of his family, he attended the Quidditch World Cup, and was embarrassed when Mr Crouch addressed him as "Weatherby" in front of his family. You can't threaten a kid with a gun!" He also rubbished Harry's claim that Lord Voldemort had returned, saying it was not good enough. Fury sounded incredibly unimpressed, and Bucky felt a twinge of sympathy for whoever told him that. Dark Revelations by beastlybeauty945 reviews. So far, I haven't found much fault with Midgardians. answers Clint, "How do we get rid of you? Tony says, "I think you're just jealous that there are more Stony than Thorki fanfictions around. Clint, please refrain from further violence as Loki is not capable of hurting us at the moment. Ask your brother what we talked about, I have been explaining the concept of fanfiction to him the whole night," answers Tony with less enthusiasm. However, he showed rare glimmerings of a sense of humour when joking with Penelope Clearwater over sabotaging Harry's broomstick,[23] and when duelling Pius Thicknesse during the Battle of Hogwarts.[25]. During his stay at the Leaky Cauldron before the start of his seventh year, he accused Ron of dripping tea on it. Percy Ignatius Weasley was the third of seven children born to Arthur and Molly Weasley. On the same day, Percy gave an interview to the Daily Prophet concerning Dolores Umbridge's appointment as Hogwarts High Inquisitor. "Captain- I don't have time for your bullshit. Disney+ is the ultimate streaming experience in Ultra High Def 4k. "Do you know that the God of Lies shouldn't use the word honestly? I'm deeply hurt that you reject me even before our first date!" ", Thor relaxes slightly and Clint actually puts his bow down although he still grumbles, "Well, he is the God of Lies so he can still harm us psychologically with his words or his magic. Fury said in disbelief. Harry and Draco shared a look full of amusement something that went unnoticed by the whole team. ", "What in the Hel do you mean by father issues, Barton?" Luc Laurent - Son in law. [22] However, his behaviour alienated him from his younger siblings, especially Fred and George, who were the exact opposite of him. Lord Voldemort[8] Why didn't I name myself Vibranium Man. Pale "Don't you dare! I may revise my opinion slightly as only Midgardians can think of such a sick concept," answers Thor with a fresh horror thinking he has to explain Thorki to Loki. Taken in by the Malfoy family, Harry learns . Full of anger and sorrow, Percy stormed back into battle, charging after Death Eater Augustus Rookwood, who was attacking a group of students further down the corridor. Fury shook his head. The story behind Fury's lost vision is handled differently in the comics and the films. "Finally! [4] Crouch, however, cannot remember Percy's name: as a running gag, he referred to his protege as "Weatherby". "I am privy to this information because I'm one of the lot they want dead. Has he fulfilled his promise?". "Come on Cap, where is your sense of humor? Tony, the boys also have father issues. Percy commented in his letter to his younger brother Ron that the Minister would not be more gracious to him for this defection. For this month, it also dubs as Flufftober. Do the twenty-four hours include yesterday? He sees Clint seethe with anger at Tony's remark and Natasha is not too happy either. He attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry from 1987-1994, and was both a prefect and Head Boy. Percy, during both moments, heartily agreed with Fudge's decisions, and even laughed when Fudge made insulting mockeries at Harry and Dumbledore. The behaviour was noted by his siblings, who found it strange. Thor is confused. Barton said that you have father issues and you grew up living under the shadow of your so-called beloved Captain," retorts Loki and point his chin at Steve. However, Percy's rise through the Ministry caused a rift between him and his family following the return of Lord Voldemort. Later, he wrote to his parents to inform them that Ginny had been taken into the Chamber. Also known as Forgotten.