It's like an old school meeting of mafia dons, Alfred thinks, the table lined by the heads of the familia along with their loyal lieutenants There will also be happy subjects in this fanfiction, including: There will be my usual subjects and shenanigans in this fanfiction: - Me hating on England's parenting of America specifically. Every nation has secrets, whether they know them or not. Just simple, everyday situations. Chapter 15 - Wanderlust So basically all the other countries were un-awesome losers while Prussia was the awesomest country to ever walk the earth. Despite the fact he is still quite young, he sees things people his age would never begin to think. The American has seen him before but that was when he had awkwardly taken a picture of him and they never saw each other again. left kudos on this work! but he still felt a little bad for not showing up to the meetings. (Still, it doesnt take her long to accept that she likes him.). And that laugh. America had always wondered what world meetings were like. 2. Naturally, it was bound to come out sooner or later that the states were personified; America just wishes it could've happened with fewer death threats. The nations won't know what hit them. "It is wrong, bruder." Also only Europe will be included in this since most of the other countries don't exist or haven't entered the picture yet. But, when the older brother of his daughter's best friend starts popping up more and more, Alfred can't help but think about what he's missed out on. In 1739, America found his first colonies- the colonies that would one day grow to become his first states. A/N: IMPORTANT When they parted, the last traces of the sun were gone, and a boundless night sky stretched out in front of them, further than their eyes could possibly see. Prussia urged. #aphengland Russia x America = Alaska part 3 but its just domestic family fluff :), Her heart leaps and her face drops. You lost America! Chapter 1: You lost America!, a hetalia - FanFiction It follows many nations in their life and actions. ", "Good. (Y/N) is just a normal teenage girl, one day after school she falls asleep and appears back into the era of the vikings! Hetalia Micronations - Quotev Evanesce: to disappear gradually; vanish; fade away. America is bored, so he drags an unwilling Canada to England's house, to annoy Iggy. America is the coolest and happiest country, when he's around the other countries. There was a mutual agreement between all countries that despite their strange attraction to him, America is far too immature for any serious intimacy. Theyre still as cute and on crack as when he first got them. Follow America and her states on their worldly dramas and journeys! That was just the life that they had been living. Announcement: REWRITE Then there are ones that are shocking that can bring families and friends together or can destroy t America has quite a few points about him that make him stand out! Once upon a time there were seven kingdoms, and for the first time in hundreds of years they were at peace. It had been ages since Alfred had gone on a date. America missed England. I don't own Hetalia, any music, quotes, p #americaxworld The only time someone bothered to speak to him was when they mistook him for America . They never saw his desire to hurt himself. I haven't seen America yet, she's probably upstairs in her room. Russia and America missed each other a lot and that's it. And, in the process, other secrets from America's past are brought to light. hetalia fanfiction america slang - nautilusva.com Alfred has been dealing with anorexia and bulimia unbeknownst to Arthur for a long time, but Arthur finally finds out. Mars life seemed pretty well off, unfortunately, this did not last. Their nation didn't understand. America's innocent, star-filled, bright eyes. Follow Matthew's steps as he walks through life with help from his all-American Dad. No empire fought on other kingdoms' lands, no kingdom nor city vowed to abolish the other, and the people were at peace, not a riot in sight. And Prussia tagging along for the ride. There are two parts of him that are at war: the cracking mask and his true self. My crack at the 30 Day OTP challenge with Zeaonga. I've realized that even if I promised myself that . America, All Is Well! Chapter 1, a hetalia - FanFiction.Net Chapter 11: The Siblings While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. still super busy," America said awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck. by Miss_America_13. It hurtswhy can't they leave me alone? Specifically selected nations find themselves in an unfamiliar room, along with more than half of their population with them. AromanticBerry, STILL_UP_AT_3AM, Pyrofox, Acee128, Curly1012, Rooster_Zo, HCP7, CoraMakesAnimeArt, myfallfromgrace, Lejonhjarta_776, Bartau, MultiFandomTrash_6, Hunter_Kinnie, FoxyBee07, CollabPrimaryColors, Ssytre, GoldenDaffodils, JustRandomStories, aph_confusion, AriannaDiAngelo, N_silver_shadow_anime, Crossdimensional, Fawkesnfriends, well_HI_there, Bucket8058, idk6220162201, LylackieSilver, Japanesepengi, fondelme, ahenry19, Kat217, Omaruper, Arson_Aetcuh, Huntriss123, FelixLibriSermo, DaiShenGou, CLAC, TheForbidden, leedeleedel, MJRoX, Quindecim_spades, ThorTheCat, SomeRandomDutchFangirl, hablas_beaniebaby, Sindria_the_Great, hi234, FiannaRain, Soap126, missmini, Box_milkboy, and 63 more users He did have business being involved if it involved his people. However, this meeting ended up turning the world on their heads. I'm sure she's fine though, she doesn't drink much." "Well, I hope you will be at the meeting on time." "Oh yeah, we'll ride with America to the meeting place like we did on the way here." 19. He smiled at the captain earning a nod in return before the human walked away from the blonde personification. Is Alfred's mask of joy and happiness becoming more and more transparent by each day? While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. America recognizes them. "No one will see if you keep quiet, love, so be a good boy and pay attention to your brother's speech". America/Prussia (Hetalia) - Works | Archive of Our Own and to his shock, a surprising number of nations took interest in lending a hand. He was expecting exaggeration and grandeur. Based off Alfred and Alear's canon B support. She asked (demanded) me to write this story for her. Chapter 1 - The Arrival Yes, he does. "No one will notice when I'm gone." - - All they had wanted was for him to not lie anymore, to not hide anymore, to not fill their heads with useless hopes anymore. Also my english may not be the greatest. Up on the rooftop, Alfred reminisces about the way he got there as he makes his last decision. And the mask is winning. Russia x America = Alaska part 3 but its just domestic family fluff :). Meet Bjrn and Hauk Oxenstierna . Or just a reimagining of my other fic "The Angel Pair: Hurdles." But again, this fanfiction will get dark. tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos. Nightmares had woken him and he was unable to get back to sleep. More in notes. Based off of an awful-au. However, not having a heads-up throws everyone in the 1p off. His chair is now untouched and stays at the exact same spot in the meetings to come. Of course he wouldn't be able to feel England's love through subtlety and kindness, not with the clichs of Tinseltown clouding his mind. Worldwide Secrets - Chapter 1 - orphan_account - Hetalia: Axis Powers Days pass without the jolly personification of the U.S. Two years later, a teen named Alfred Jones encounters England and Canada in a stunning chain of events. 9/11: forgive but never forget: a hetalia fiction What did I do to deserve this? Parent America (Hetalia) - Works | Archive of Our Own Because his children had been much more perceptive than he had given them credit for, and all that blind faith, all that desire to meet their fathers, had been born out of a desperation to be proven wrong, to be reassured that no, it wasnt daddy who made mommy cry. (Viking!Nordics x Reader) And, in the process, other secrets from America's past are brought to light. Chapter 17 - The Third Break Online, She is depicted as a beautiful girl that shares her passion for fashion and her dreams of one day to become a fashion design. England had since been cleaned up, the medics brushing the white soot from his hair and wrapping his few scrapes. Perhaps that will help put out the fire under my feet. In fact it wasn't just new York that was attacked. Shenanigans ensue but at least they're each other's idiot. He laughs when all he wants to do is curl up and cry. This Is What We Talk About - Chapter 1 - Miaou Jones (miaoujones And it was those secrets that have kept her, her family, and her country safe from invasion. But one question sits on the back of his mind: What does the F in his human name stand for? 24. (Okay, this is kind of a story within a story and I might post a fic that is the actual story while this will just be some characters recounting it. When a friend throws a costume party, someone spiked their drinks but it doesn't exactly go as the culprit had planned. Angst.America pines for England,wants him to leave France for him. Originally published on Wattpad on May 2, 2016, Alfred, he said, and it was so warm Alfred almost melted, Its okay for you to feel that way. 6. However, being powerful is never easy. An Alliance turned Pact, if you will. He's always been sensitive with his inner thighs, just his luck that his lover was taking advantage of that now of all times. Monika sighed, scrolling through her emails. Bored with her life with her terrible split family and her Big Brot 18 year old girl who is paired with a drunk, who has unsettled debts. Read to find out. To Be Reincarnated "Egypt, Scandinavia, Britannia, and Dacia, are you all ready to perform the spell? They were used to it by now. The emptiness in his chest grew, and his mask gained another piece.It would be unnecessary to worry people. Depressed!America. None of them were shocked by the announcement. He doesn't think that he has anything left, so he attempts the unthinkable. Because of him, millions died and many countries especially Israel, France, and Poland don't want to be around him. America/Russia (Hetalia) Swearing Unresolved Romantic Tension Secrets Secret Organizations Secret Identity Identity Reveal Out of Character Human & Country Names Used (Hetalia) World Meeting (Hetalia) Long Lost/Secret Relatives Original Character (s) Cringe this is a mistake I Can't Believe I Wrote This I suck at summaries so.. Up until a few years ago, France would always do something to acknowledge him, whether it be a hug, a greeting in return, hoc simply a smile. Some secrets can be funny and silly others they can be embarrassing. WARNING - This fanfic will have depressive themes such as, suicidal thoughts, self-harm, suicide, verbal/physical abuse, threats of verbal/physical abuse, and eating disorders. Alfred overheard some of the humans talking about Gilbert's laugh, how it was creepy, how he must be possessed. But he didnt think consciousnesses complimented their own ass while walking to his seat at a world meeting. Led countless lives, worked hundreds of jobs, and performed some pretty heroic, and not so heroic, deeds along the way. "Yeah, Gil's the only one who overdid it though, I promise, or, well, I think. He just hoped the personification wouldn't be too scary.Not too far away from where the dock is, Denmark suddenly tensed up. He wasn't lying that he was so busy and that the transition was hard on him. It was a normal nation meeting. Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings Apply, Rape/Non-Con, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (4), America & Canada & Molossia (Hetalia) (2), Confederate States of America & United States (Anthropomorphic), References to Violence and Historical Prejudice, Two Countries with kids what else do you want, states are the children of America and one other country, as historical as I could get it I suppose, States also kinda hate their father nations, huuuuuuge bias towards America just so y'all know, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Liechtenstein (Hetalia)/Original Male Character(s), The Times Alfred and Matthew Switched Places and the One Time They Got Caught, America & Canada & England & France (Hetalia), this sounds really bad but those two are pretty mild, America, In My Dreams (United States of America #2.5), Female America/Original Character/Original Character, Abandoned Work - Unfinished and Discontinued, America the Mysterious (United States of America #1.5), this is actually my worst story please don't read it first, America defying the cliches everyone thinks about him, America has the equivalent of ADHD and deals with it as best as possible, South Italy is the grouchy asshole uncle to the states and America's snarky best friend, Prussia is the chaotic uncle to the States and America's other best friend, Canada is the State's papa and a dad to his own provinces, And all the states pretty much consider Japan their mom for all intents and purposes, I honestly have no idea how far I'm gonna go with this series but we'll see, South Italy is not a pushover or weak and he will wreck you if you mess with anyone he cares about, Prussia may just make you explode with all of his bombs he's been secretly saving for a rainy day~, There is a reason these two so avidly (or is it rabidly) come to America's defense, That reason is America saved them from themselves more than once, And they pretty much swore eternal loyalty to the adorkable sunshine, I wrote this in like thirty minutes and didn't check for grammar, I only really put this on here to get used to this site. When a Golden retriever named Rachel lets one of her darkest secrets slip out to her friends, she realizes that she could end up putting them, and herself in danger of herself, especially when she listens to her predatory instincts, and thoughts. Just to warn you, there will be heavy subjects in this fanfiction, including: - Genocide (both of the Holocaust and non-Holocaust variety). Until, that is, you are captured while defending your country on the Eastern Front. "Alright. Work Search: So as we introduce each state, lets witness shenanigans, love, and the inevitable revealing of the states to the nations. It's just a normal world meeting until a mysterious group of kids crash the meeting. Hetalia Fanfiction - I See Fire Ch 1 - Feyna's Corner I will not be able to accurately represent everything though. Prompt: Alfred sings at restaurants with a live band and they encountered an exwith his/her new husband. However, there is always that one person that sees his every move and every action. Imagine his surprise when he actually won. Without thinking, she grabbed her phone and started typing. The twins find themselves going to Hogwarts, but they can't seem to remember anything. "Don't you want to know more about him?" They weren't actually a secret, but America just never bothered to bring up the fact that he had fifty children. But one question sits on the back of his mind: What does the F in his human name stand for? Within those 200 years he became a very powerful country. As the other nations meet the odd boy, what will happen? Does he hide all of this behind a mask? And maybe, company. Follow us as we see the reactions of his visitors: the FACE family, the G8, some Nordics, the Awesome trio, and maybe some random guest. Maybe he was finally going insane like Russia (or that sister of his) or maybe it was his consciousness. Idea heavily inspired by the 'nations revealed' troupe. It was a good thing, though, seeing today a World Meeting was being held early. What will the nations do with the children before them? Now they want to know the story. but then some plot made it in the end so SilenceoftheHetalians (Backtothe60sFuture), Wales lays Some Eggs: World Meeting Edition, The Angel Pair: The Fandom Matchmaking Service. From the day he appeared in the world he was told that he would be nothing more than a colony. One could say Arthur frequently babysat Mr. Jones' daughter, Amelia. It was America's turn to hold the meetingBut, why didn't he show up? Missed him so much that the simple thought of the nation hurt. After breaking into his house and finding it in horrid conditions, England gets the biggest shock he's ever had. Meanwhile, England is going through breakup stages and realized he never loved France. Please be respectful to myself and to your fellow readers. This wasn't too much of a surprise, since most of the teenagers in America had one or the other or both. They weren't actually a secret, but America just never bothered to bring up the fact that he had fifty children. And I will weep for you. Alaska (Hetalia) Original Child Character(s) Fluff Family Fluff Established Relationship Two Countries with kids what else do you want No Beta RusAme 2010s mom america Dad Russia Family Summary Russia x America = Alaska part 3 but it's just domestic family fluff :) Series Part 3of Alaskan triangle Language: English Words: 1,253 Chapters: 1/1 Germany looked distraught. bre Alfred goes into a coma following the tragedy of 9/11. Scuba Certification; Private Scuba Lessons; Scuba Refresher for Certified Divers; Try Scuba Diving; Enriched Air Diver (Nitrox)