WebBrian's Reunion bottle replicas are very unique .The bottle is an original 1964 Jim Beam glass decanter that was used on the reunion movie of I Dream of Jeannie 15 Years Later, and from the original series. The show ran from 1965 through 1970. Copyright 1976. I'm gonna get one of the cds you can buy on eBay that's a step-by-step tutorial. I Dream Of Jeannie Bottle 15 Years Later Reunion WebA replica of the bottle from I Dream of Jeannie 15 Years Later. (Screen Gems Television, 1965-1970) Professionally detailed replica bottle based on the one used in the color episodes of the iconic TV series starring Barbara Eden as "Jeannie" and Larry Hagman as "Major Nelson." JeannieBottles Every Antiques Roads on Chirp! Nope. WebFeb 13, 2014 - I Dream of Jeannie bottles 1st season-aged with replica old grand dad stopper by David Matson 2nd season- by David Matson It was hand painted on an original 1964 Jim Beam decanter by Brian Fetzer. The smoke-green bottle was hand painted with gold accents to make it look like an antique. (10% off), Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! I am the only artist who has continued and actively provided you, the customer with my hand painted glass 1964 Jim Beam decanters to resemble the Jeannie Bottle used in the TV series I Dream Of Jeannie starring Barbara Eden! - NEW I DREAM OF JEANNIE BARBIE DOLL - MATTEL - 2000 - COLLECTOR ED.-NEAR MINT? Jeannie Bottle You can always find them on ebay, either finished or The bottle used was a Jim beam liquor bottle. A Tadanori Yokoo Poster. Every Antiques Roads on SOLD! February 6th, 2023, it will be 22 years of hand painting Jeannie Bottles for you! From screen caps, it also appears that there was some other weathering as well. MIRRORED I DREAM OF JEANNIE/GENIE BOTTLE AUNT MALAMA'S BOTTLE! http://www.therpf.com/f9/i-dream-jeannie-bottle-102375/index2.html#post1470345, Please help identify this Return to Oz painting / illustration, Please Help ID This Return to Oz Green Glass Ornament. Replica Props I Dream of Jeannie bottle RubySlippers Dec 7, 2010 1 2 3 4 Next RubySlippers New Member Dec 7, 2010 #1 Anyone have any "I Dream of Jeannie" bottles out there?? I Dream of Jeannie Fashion Doll Episode #124 "The Wedding" 1997 in Box/ Misc. WebI Dream Of Jeannie 2nd-5th Season Genie Bottle replica TV series prop I Dream Of Jeannie, 2nd-5th Season Genie Bottle replica movie prop Completely hand-painted replica of the iconic genie bottle that Jeannie called home throughout most of The bottle has been kept in a smoke free home. JeannieBottles I registered on your website. Awesome, isn't it? WebA replica of the bottle from I Dream of Jeannie 15 Years Later. Click on each bottle to take to you the description, and price for each one. i dream of jeannie bottle Every Antiques Roads on Sold! Looks like you already have an account! SIGNED AND IDENTIFIED ON THE BOTTOM AS PROP BOTTLE USED BY BARBARA EDEN FOR COMMERCIALS. WebI Dream of Jeannie 3D Printed Set Jeannie (1:18), Bottle, Cork, and Smoke Brand New $120.00 Buy It Now +$7.50 shipping Sponsored Blue I Dream of Jeannie Genie Liquor Bottle Vintage Pre-Owned $16.00 Buy It Now +$15.75 shipping Last one 3 watchers Sponsored Vintage 1964 Jim Beam I Dream Of Jeannie Bottle D334 Smoke Green Items in the Price Guide are obtained exclusively from licensors and partners solely for our members research needs. I Dream of Jeannie Signed Bottle by Barbara Eden Herself WebI Dream Of Jeannie 2nd-5th Season Genie Bottle replica TV series prop I Dream Of Jeannie, 2nd-5th Season Genie Bottle replica movie prop Completely hand-painted replica of the iconic genie bottle that Jeannie called home throughout most of The bottle was from the collection of Gene Nelson, who worked on the development of the program and directed eight episodes of the first season. We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. SIGNED PHOTO BY BOT. Diameter 36". View cart for details. WebMIRRORED I DREAM OF JEANNIE/GENIE BOTTLE AUNT MALAMA'S BOTTLE! Vintage MCM 1964 I Dream of Jeannie Smoke Green Jim Beam Decanter Genie Bottle, I Dream Of Jeannie Playset W/2 Scenes 1995 Wedding Chapel & Bottle On Beach, Vintage Jim Beam Beam's Choice I Dream Of Jeannie Blue Bottle Decanter, Vintage Jim Beam Genie Bottle Blue I Dream Of Jeannie MCM Atomic Sexy Decor, Vintage 1973 Jim Beam "I Dream of Jeannie" Genie Bottle Liquor Decanter Blue, I DREAM OF JEANNIE COLLECTOR EDITION DOLL WITH BOTTLE MATTEL 2000 BOX UNOPENED, Vintage 1973 Jim Beam I Dream of Jeannie Topless Genie Bottle Liquor Decanter, I Dream of Jeannie Fashion Doll #61 "The Mod Party" 1997 in Box, VTG Aqua Blue Glass I Dream of Jeannie Liquor Bottle Genie Decanter Stopper MCM, Vintage 1973 Jim Beam's Sapphire "I Dream of Jeannie" Decanter Aqua EMPTY 4/5qt, 1996 I Dream of Jeannie Fashion Doll Trendmasters Episode 1 Jeannie in a Bottle, I Dream of Jeannie Hallmark Ornament 2000 - Jeannie Only (No Bottle), I Dream Of Jeannie Fashion Doll 1996 Trendmasters Lady in the Bottle -Episode #1. Help with "Jeannie" bottle painting DIY Genie Bottles for #ShimmerandShine birthday party! The frosted translucent glass bottle has a bulbous body and long, tapering neck. Buy with confidence and get the best! *NEWEST COLOR! MIRRORED I DREAM OF JEANNIE/GENIE BOTTLE AUNT MALAMA'S BOTTLE! WebJeannie Bottles 2nd-5th Season Gold Vines Reunion Evil Sister Custom Here are some of the Jeannie Bottles that I hand paint. For more recent exchange rates, please use the. Postage in the USA is $36.00. I think my all-time favorite is the season 2 bottle I attached a pic of one I found online that I loved.. $149.00 jeanniebottles (3,520) 100% Buy It Now +$36.99 shipping 54 watchers Sponsored I Dream of Jeannie VTG Bottle FAO Schwarz Exclusive 1996 CPT Used Magic 8-ball Pre-Owned $39.99 Hand-signed in blue felt-tip pen by Michael J. Have you tried doing a search? Vintage Manufacture Board & Traditional Games, Sports Memorabilia, Fan Shop & Sports Cards, Vintage 1964 Jim Beam I Dream of Jeannie Bottle Smoke Green Genie Decanter. I own a original bottle from the first season and some not all had a green wash on them. Every Antiques Roads on Untitled (Negro Mother) by Sar. *57th ANNIVERSARY BOTTLE! Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. Prop Replica I Dream of Jeannie Bottle The show ran from 1965 through 1970. Only a "true" fan knows of the increment colors and fine detailed work that went into this more familiar design of Jeannies bottle on the show. Age related wear. - NEW I DREAM OF JEANNIE BARBIE DOLL - MATTEL - 2000 - COLLECTOR ED.-NEAR MINT? Vintage I dream of Jeannie Bottle Ruby Red Flash. To this day Jeannie's bottle is still one of the most popular and sought after sitcom props there is. I Dream Of Jeannie Bottle Replica The Original I Dream of Jeannie Prop Bottle Sells for $34,375. WebI dream of Jeannie 2000 Hallmark Keepsake Ornament (Set of Two Ornaments - Jeannie and Bottle) 4.7 (8) $6860 ($34.30/Count)$87.91 FREE delivery Mar 2 - 6 Or fastest delivery Feb 28 - Mar 2 Only 9 left in stock - order soon. From a very limited and rare original first production run. These brass bottles regularly sell for $589.00 making this a savings of over $200.00! Jeannie Bottle I Dream I Dream of Jeannie bottle You can crystal clear over it for the appropriate finish. These bottles come insured. Jeannie Bottle I Dream It may not display this or other websites correctly. Mine was painted by someone else but I remember a thread on here years ago on how to paint those and they are a bear. This type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws. THE LORD OF THE RINGS GIMLI BATTLE AXE PROP REPLICA BY C.C. Russell Crowe Signed Gladiator "Maximus" Helmet, Michael J. Each Bottle is a hand painted & hand made one of a kind. *, Larry Hagman I Dream of Jeannie Rubbing Genie Bottle Vintage 8x10 Color Photo, 2000 Hallmark Keepsake I Dream of Jeannie & Bottle Ornament 2 PC NEW IN BOX, - 2000 Hallmark Keepsake I Dream of Jeannie & Bottle Ornament 2 PC NEW IN BOX, Leave feedback about your eBay search experience - opens in new window or tab. The original bottle for the show started as a 1964 Jim Beam bottle that the show's designers custom painted. I Dream of Jeannie Bottle I am the only artist authorized by SONY Entertainment to create Authorized I Dream of Jeannie Bottle. This is a real full size ammo box and comes with original print and markings. Every Antiques Roads on Chirp! Huh, I've got a mold of that bottle that I did for an old client. WebI Dream of Jeannie Bottle From Mario AC Della Casa Second Season Glass MIRRORED 57th Anniversary Bottle Special Edition JeannieBottlescom $199.00 Bestseller I Dream of Jeannie 2nd Season Metallic PURPLE Bottle SPECIAL Anniversary Bottle! (Screen Gems Television, 1965-1970) Professionally detailed replica bottle based on the one used in the color episodes of the iconic TV series starring Barbara Eden as "Jeannie" and Larry Hagman as "Major Nelson." WebI Dream Of Jeannie, Jeannies bottle from Color episodes replica movie prop This is the more familiar Jeannie bottle that most people know. I think my all-time favorite is the season 2 bottle I attached a pic of one I found online that I loved.. WebBrian's Reunion bottle replicas are very unique .The bottle is an original 1964 Jim Beam glass decanter that was used on the reunion movie of I Dream of Jeannie 15 Years Later, and from the original series. WebJeannie Bottles 2nd-5th Season Gold Vines Reunion Evil Sister Custom Here are some of the Jeannie Bottles that I hand paint. Handmade, hand painted. Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. Anyone have any "I Dream of Jeannie" bottles out there?? I Dream of Jeannie bottle The helmet is approximately 13" in height. Web$389.99 each Get them Now! Beer bottles, craft foam, champagne corks, spray paint and puffy paint, oh and can't forget the gems! Jeannie Bottle Would love to see pics! WebJeannie Bottles - One of a kind Genie Bottles. To this today Jeannie's bottle is still one of the most popular and sought after sitcom props there is. CONFIRMED BY SHOW ART DIRECTOR, WARREN WALSH. To this today Jeannie's bottle is still one of the most popular and sought after sitcom props there is. Jeannie Bottle Prop From I Dream Of Jeannie WebI dream of Jeannie 2000 Hallmark Keepsake Ornament (Set of Two Ornaments - Jeannie and Bottle) 4.7 (8) $6860 ($34.30/Count)$87.91 FREE delivery Mar 2 - 6 Or fastest delivery Feb 28 - Mar 2 Only 9 left in stock - order soon. Feel free to email me with your inquiries.   Japan   |   English (US)   |   (JPY), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. WebJeannie Bottle Prop From I Dream Of Jeannie - YouTube 0:00 / 24:56 Jeannie Bottle Prop From I Dream Of Jeannie 20,437 views Jul 31, 2020 584 Dislike Share This sitcom prop. Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. Would love to see pics! Since 2002, LiveAuctioneers has made exceptional items available for safe purchase in secure online auctions. This sitcom prop was recreated by Brian J, who's a well known artist within the I Dream of Jeannie sitcom collector's community. Twentieth - 21st century. The license plate (#12) matches the one used, Wayne Knight Signed "Jurassic Park" #12 Jeep License Plate - Movie Prop Replica (PA). Oh man, what kid wouldn't have wanted such a lamp back in its day. Every Antiques Roads MIRRORED RICH PURPLE I DREAM OF JEANNIE/GENIE BOTTLE! I DREAM OF JEANNIE Includes Jeannie doll and accessories. I am the only artist who has continued and actively provided you, the customer with my hand painted glass 1964 Jim Beam decanters to resemble the Jeannie Bottle used in the TV series I Dream Of Jeannie starring Barbara Eden! Barbara Eden Hero Smoke Effect jeannie Bottle From The 1997 At&t Super Bowl Commercial. Note: These bottles are made entirely of brass therefore the weight of the bottle is 5 pounds! First season bottle didn't have a green wash, it was the original green bottle with gold leaf and vine pattern painted on. Adam West Batarang prop replica signed RARE, Wayne Knight Signed "Jurassic Park" Raincoat - Movie Prop Replica (PA COA), Wayne Knight Signed "Jurassic Park" #12 Jeep License Plate - Movie Prop Replica (PA COA, Movie Prop/Replica "300" - King Leonidas Shield, New NIB A Christmas Story Prop Replica Leg Lamp Sealed, 3ft Life Size Ghostbusters Slimer Ghost Movie Prop. The original prop genie bottle used on the set of I Dream of Jeannie (NBC, 1965-1970) and as the template for future I Dream of Jeannie bottles. Hello everyone! Only a "true" fan knows of the increment colors and fine detailed work that went into this more familiar design of Jeannies bottle on the show. Beer bottles, craft foam, champagne corks, spray paint and puffy paint, oh and can't forget the gems! WebI Dream Of Jeannie, Jeannies bottle from Color episodes replica movie prop This is the more familiar Jeannie bottle that most people know. Find out about the wizardry that made it work! Yes they did. WebJeannie Bottle Prop From I Dream Of Jeannie - YouTube 0:00 / 24:56 Jeannie Bottle Prop From I Dream Of Jeannie 20,437 views Jul 31, 2020 584 Dislike Share Please. Jeannie Bottle Prop From I Dream Of Jeannie There are no chips or cracks in the glass and there is no fading of the uniquely painted designs. WebI Dream Of Jeannie 2nd-5th Season Genie Bottle replica TV series prop I Dream Of Jeannie, 2nd-5th Season Genie Bottle replica movie prop Completely hand-painted replica of the iconic genie bottle that Jeannie called home throughout most of But instead of the actual bottle being an exotic antique, its origins were much more humble. Or use the pull down menu at the top of the page! A 1928 Roger Broders Cor. I just wanted everyone to know if they are seriously interested in purchasing an authentic Jeannie bottle that IMO, David Matson is your best bet.