Airport Express Shared Arrival Transfer from Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik Hotels cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. I am planning to travel in December. We recommend booking a transfer departing approximately 1 hour after your scheduled arrival. We are glad that you found our services reliable and our communication efficient and we promise to do better next time! Taxihofn was a phenomenal experience. If you book with Tripadvisor, you can cancel up to 24 hours before your tour starts for a full refund. We recommend our customers to have valid travel insurance which should cover for such loses. We loved all the stops this tour made, especially on the glaci, Had a great experience in this trip. more, If you have questions about accessibility, wed be happy to help. It was then just a short wait for the small mini bus to drop us off at the hotels. airportdirect.is, Hello! The bus never arrived. The driver will be holding a sign for "Gray Line Passenger Pickup". Thank you for taking the time in writing us about your experience with us. He Mariana Travel was very easy to work with, i changed my plans multiple times and they were accommodating. However we would like to investigate your case further, so we would really appreciate if you would send us your booking details, you can e-mail me directly at [email protected] If you are not satisfied with our service and feel we could have done better then I encourage you to write to us at [email protected] - an indemnity letter to proof that you missed your reservation can be provided. Hi we land at 10.35am on the 21st January what time bus do I book? We did not receive any notice that our messages were rejected. can you take the flybus from the airport to the blue lagoon and then catch it again later I got to see so much more because Andri was able to show me some hidden gems and roads to take amazing photos, but see so much more then expected. Thank you very much for taking time in writing us this review. However their system is chaotic. We apologize for any inconvenience created with your transfer and we hope that despite this we will see you again back on board. We are sorry to hear our transfer did not meet your expectation and we would like to hear more from you about this case, therefore please send us an email at [email protected] with your booking number. It is truly unfortunate that you missed the last transfer of the morning due to a flight delay. Enjoyable drive to first s, The tour was fantastic from beginning to end. Akureyri to Reykjavik to Keflavik - Iceland Forum - Tripadvisor Please note that due to traffic restrictions input by the City of Reykjavik, buses are not allowed to driver on certain streets. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. This is the fastest and most affordable way to get directly between the airport and your accommodation in the city. He went that little bit extra that made us feel he was really looking out for us and gave us the experience wed hoped for. Thank you. Where can i find the cheapest fare? When booking you agreed to this term, Our staff will suggest alternatives and offer information of what you can do if you are not able to wait until next departure. 2023 Return Economy Airport Transfer between Keflavik - Tripadvisor 92 places sorted by traveler favorites Clear all filters 2022 1. Excellent company with fantastic communication and very professional drivers and support staff. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We are very happy to see that you were please with our services. When the airline changed my flight on very short notice, the company would not let me change time and refused me a refund. Reisen Wichtige Hinweise Login Having to wait almost an hour after arrival to their hostel / make shift terminal for a transfer to a hotel. Airport Direct, Reykjavik Traveller Reviews - Tripadvisor Airport Direct offers convenient and comfortable airport transfers in connection to all arriving and departing flight to and from Keflavik International Airport and all major hotels in Reykjavik. We recommend for your next transfer to book the Premium service which is door-to-door. We are very grateful for this kind review and also very happy we could save the day, if I may say so. He arrived >15 min early & tracked us down at our hotel. See all things to do. 89 places sorted by traveller favourites. It got us from the airport to our hotel in a nice car, friendly driver, cheaper than, I pre booked return transfers for 2 people from Hamraborg to Keflavik Airport Monday 6th of February. If the cancelation is received with less than 24h before transfer time, the cancelation will come with 100% fees. Thank you, Can you get on an earlier bus if we arrive early after prebooking. Tour guide, Karen the guide was amazing really good information and brilliant sense of humour. Why a horseback tour through Iceland's barren wilderness is an Will definitely book with them again! Iceland: Airport Transfers between Keflavk Airport and Reykjavk City Center cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Matti quickly became part of the group and I think we miss him more than the country itself. We were cancelled on two previous occasions in p, Our driver and tour guide from the bus terminal was amazing. We missed our first flight due to over booking and there was no problem. All it took then was to walk up, showed my booking #, and that was it. 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours Helicopter Tours, Multi-day Tours Adrenaline & Extreme Tours, Multi-day Tours 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, Adrenaline & Extreme Tours Taxis & Shuttles. Runs regularly, and ideal for getting from Keflavik to Domestic airport with minimal fuss.. When booking online, asks you what departure time you would like so we did that, got to bus st. Plus the restaurant he recommended, amazing food. and you can spend the day visiting the amazing attractions in your own time. per adult. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. A fantastic tour to see the golden circle! Buses clean and prompt. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. I also booked for my husband and myself arriving hours earlier. How much time do I need for Airport Transfer in Iceland from Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik City With Hotel Drop Off? is completely unacceptable. Dont take it from us heres what people have to say about this operator. Ater holding for what felt an eternity we reached the helpdesk, who promised to send someone (they had clearly forgotten us). was fun, humorous, chatty, knowledgeable and a delight Reykjavik Excursions provided us with an excellent. 2. Yes. Spent a day with Oskar on a tour of The Golden Circle. He provided a little background information and a local's perspective on current happenings in Iceland We did the Golden Circle tour which included three major sites and several smaller ones. When we failed to check into transfers to the Blue Lagoon, I was happy to have his number. They rang to let us know they were 2 mins away and again the transfer was perfectly smooth. Viajes Alertas Iniciar sesin We eventually got through to very unhelpful staff at airport direct who informed us that another coach was on the way, however this coach also failed to turn up forcing us to spend 18,000 ISK approx 105 for a taxi to the airport as we would've missed out flight if we had waited any longer. Will be using him exclusively our next time in Iceland. We are happy to see your transfer went well and we hope to see you back on board. He then opened the back doors of the bus and the side door and we all sat in the bus for another 10-15 minutes with the doors wide open. Voyages Alertes Connectez-vous If was fabulous. Airport Taxi Iceland (Keflavik): Address, Phone Number - Tripadvisor THE TOP 10 Iceland Airport & Hotel Transfers (w/Prices) - Viator We arrived at the bus stock 30 mins prior to the scheduled time the bus was due to collect us. See all 2 La Romana Airport Transfers tours on Tripadvisor I waited until 1:40pm and the bus didn't show up. This service is the cheapest and most convenient option for transit between Reykjavik and Keflavik. One way from ISK 7,990. Airport Transfer in Iceland from Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik City With Hotel Drop Off price starts from $36.74. Your tickets were consequently refunded but we could not take responsibility for the extra expense of the taxi. The lights were not that strong but it, Gullfoss and Geysir was an incredible experience of natural events. Flosi was an excellent driver, very knowledgeable and, Love the itinerary - but do it yourself if possible. Totally recommend Grayline airport transfers Iceland. THE 10 BEST Taxis & Shuttles in Reykjavik, Iceland - Tripadvisor Having taken this service before in both economy and premium from the city to the airport and had positive experiences, I decided to take the route in reverse (economy). 2023 Iceland: Airport Transfers between Keflavk Airport and Reykjavk City Center, Discover and book Iceland: Airport Transfers between Keflavk Airport and Reykjavk City Center on Tripadvisor, International Youth Hostel Hotels in Reykjavik, Hotels near Harpa Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre, Hotels near Reykjavik Domestic Airport (RKV), Motels near Reykjavik Domestic Airport (RKV), Game & Entertainment Centers in Reykjavik, Harpa Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre: Tickets & Tours, National Museum of Iceland: Tickets & Tours, The Settlement Exhibition: Tickets & Tours, Icelandic Phallological Museum: Tickets & Tours, Reykjavik Maritime Museum: Tickets & Tours, Nautholsvik Geothermal Beach: Tickets & Tours, Wadi Rum Full Day Jeep Tour - Overnight in Panoramic Tent - Traditional Food, 2-Hour Private Luxury Champagne Sunset Cruise, Big Island Zipline Adventure - 2 1/2 hours, Emerald Cave Clear-Bottom Kayak Half-Day Guided Tour with Optional Shuttle, Cala Salada and Unspoiled North Beach Tour. Airport Taxi Iceland - Keflavik - tripadvisor.com.br I needed to stop at BSI so I had to buy an additional ticket both ways which caused trouble bc I needed to show *both* the Reykjavik terminal ticket and the BSI smartbus ticket??? Choose these folks when you have the option. I suggest you write in to them directly to be certain. I had requested the appropriate car seats for our grandchildren and the bus driver did have them. Help with first 2 days in Iceland yesterday. When I and 3 others got to the parking lot all of TWO MINUTES after 6 PM, we found the RE bus had already left. He is a very safe driver and you can spend the day visiting the amazing attractions in your own time. Tripadvisor | Transfert aroport priv de Keflavik la capitale When coming to the bus it shows that the bus already was full. The design and overall atmosphere was great. Camping Cars Car Rental 211 Taxis & Shuttles The instructions made it clear that the main service is to the bus terminal and then you change to another smaller bus to be taken to your hotel so we knew what to expect. We verified this with the Airport Direct driver who was in the process of making sure he had all the customers on board for his trip. Possibly the most stressful airport transfer ever. longest transfer in the history of humankind. Helga Brynds Jnsdttir Please note that for hotels in the city center, the bus might not be able to stop directly in front of your hotel due to traffic restrictions. Without saying a word, she opened the back of the bus - apparently I was supposed to put my luggage there. Campings acceptant les animaux Pninsule sud Htels avec bains remous Pninsule sud Htels pas chers Pninsule sud Htels avec suites et bains remous . I pre booked return transfers for 2 people from Hamraborg to Keflavik Airport Monday 6th of February. Keflavik Intl Airport, 235 Keflavikurflugvollur Iceland, Confirmation will be received at time of booking. more. I did find the answer to your and my question by going direct to the Grayline website. Airport Express Shared Arrival Transfer from Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik Hotels is hosted by Gray Line Iceland. Sadly, our Northern Lights tour was cancelled twice, however communication was, Had a nice day seeing the geyser waterfalls and a visit to thermal pools. Dont take it from us heres what people have to say about this operator. Do not expect to get any information after you have paid. It took about 2,5 hours to get all poeople from the airport to the hotel i town centre. Our sincerest apologizes for the inconvenience and the experience that you had with our company and services. Time to processing: VAT 7:28 am. If you really want to have the Best Experience during your trip to Iceland, please do Yourself a Maron took us on a short drive out of the city to a remote area and guided us as to what we needed to look for - and we Our taxi took us to our address, which was wrong and 4000 kr one way and he helped us find it and took us back to We did the Myvatn Classic with Dettifoss & Godafoss Tour. We did later realise that you can get the number 55 public bus which is quite a bit cheaper. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 2970P50. The minivan was comfortable, the driver exceptionally friendly, and it was great that they could accommodate us early when our flight went quicker than expected. Airport Direct 2,303 Bus Services Taxis & Shuttles Open now By samdaisy Everything worked perfectly the bus was waiting as soon as we landed and journey to centre very comfortable with the. We are trying to be as flexible as possible and allow our customers to reschedule their ticket depending on availability. I communicated with Jon several times to initially arrange an airport to Reyk transfer. Terrible Service, cannot be trusted if you are on a deadline. Select starting location Select date range Starting date Final date Add travelers 2 travelers Easy to book, bus station easy to find, timings of the buses was a little inconvenient. This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers, Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms, Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff, Social distancing enforced throughout experience, Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized, Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons, Did the Golden Circle Trip today with our guide Karen and driver Norbert. Answer 1 of 2: Hi Other than taxi, do any other bus companies transfer to BL from airport other than destination blue lagoon and re? In continuity could you please send a further description of events to our Quality Manager Helga Brynds Jnsdttir at [email protected], Dear traveler Airport Direct: They do not refund - See 2,303 traveler reviews, 16 candid photos, and great deals for Reykjavik, Iceland, at Tripadvisor. South Coast Full Day Tour by Minibus from Reykjavik, Northern Lights tour from Reykjavik |Small group, FREE photos & Hot Chocolate, Northern Lights Cruise from Downtown Reykjavik, Golden Circle, Blue Lagoon Including Admission & Kerid Volcanic Crater, Perlan Museum - Wonders of Iceland & rra Northern Lights Planetarium Show, Reykjavik Food Walk - Local Foodie Adventure in Iceland, Silfra: Snorkeling Between Tectonic Plates with Pick Up from Reykjavik, Golden Circle Classic Day Trip from Reykjavik, Whale Watching & Dolphin Luxury Yacht Cruise, Airport Express Shared Departure Transfer from Reykjavik Hotels to Keflavik Airport, Airport Express Shared Departure transfer from Reykjavik City to Keflavik Airport, Iceland: Airport Transfers between Keflavik Airport and Reykjavik Hotels, Return Door to Door Premium Airport Transfer between Keflavik International Airport and your accommodation in Reykjavik City, Airport Express Shared Arrival Transfer from Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik City, Airport Express Shared Arrival Transfer from Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik Hotels, Return Economy Airport Transfer - Keflavik Airport to Accommodation or Bus Stop, Airport Transfer in Iceland from Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik City With Hotel Drop Off, Departure from Reykjavik - Private airport transfer to Keflavik airport, Return Economy Airport Transfer between Keflavik International Airport and Reykjavik City, Iceland: Airport Transfers between Keflavk Airport and Reykjavk City Center provided by Reykjavik Excursions. Check the wording on e mail attachments as thats where you find out you have to be at any pick up half an hour before the bus leaves the terminal. T1 Keflavkurflugvllur, X9WG+HGM Terminal IS, 235, Iceland Any other tourists would have probably walked away if they were not used to this type if insolence from the tourist industry. A must to use when visiting Iceland ~ this firm really made the visit. We're planning to go to Iceland around October/November 2019. Make sure you get there with plenty of time - we got there with 5 mins to go and the bus was very nearly full.