A: Stradmans height is 5 feet 9 inches (1.75 m). When he isnt in the mood to be recognized and noticed, he chooses to drive his jeep wrangler as a way to deter any unwanted attention. The car that he replaced his faithful Audi TT with was a 2007 Lotus Elise, which to me, was the official start of thestradman YouTube channel as we know it today. This included an expected communication style. TheStradman is a popular American automotive YouTuber and a car enthusiast, his real name is James Lucas Condon. ", "Bugatti Vision Gran Turismo heeft een nieuwe eigenaar", "Meet the new owner of the BUGATTI VISION GRANTURISMO!!! James wanted an outlet to post photos he would take at car shows. Her real name is Olivia Colomar, revealed in the "Searching" online comic. In Park City, Utah, James had invested $400,000 in a piece of land. He has also launched his own self-named merchandising brand. On 27 July 2012, he created his YouTube channel. James Condon - Video Production - TheStradman | LinkedIn He was previously in a relationship with Instagram star Tessa Peay. Preferably he concentrates on positivity and love, his fans and followers return to him. Thus, after reviewing and calculating all of his revenue streams over the years, Stradmans net worth is projected to be between $900,000 and $1,000,000. Because he is such a well-known figure, it is likely that many of his fans are curious about his current relationship status. YouTuber Stradman lists half of car collection for sale - Dexerto Disappointment would not stop him from attaining his goals. Stradman launched his YouTube account on July 27, 2012, with the film Ferrari Dino 246 GTS. He has been sharing numerous autos and automotive films since then. He also has an athletic body type. The channel gets over 385,000 views a day. Birth Sign Taurus. [45] They have also lived in Columbia, TN and Palmyra, PA. James is related to Christine A McCreary and Susan D Condon as well as 3 additional people. Following his graduation, he landed his first job working in the finance department of a construction company. Many thanks!|. It has racked more than 24 million views as of now. He was born James Lucas Condon and went by the moniker TheStradman, which he derived from the name of his favorite automobile; his girlfriends name is Tessa. ..with the contact information for TheStradman agent, manager, and publicist. He used to be shy and quiet (as witnessed in his earlier videos). First and foremost, just a pure passion for cars. The Strad Black on Black Hoodie. James Lucas Condon was born on May 7th, 1989 in Oregon (USA). James Condon phone number is here for you! James Lucas Condon - EverybodyWiki Bios & Wiki TheStradman is rich enough. Decorate your laptops, water bottles, notebooks and windows. In 2018, he decided he would drive his Audi R8 on unpaved roads, after which the car got stuck in a ditch. Ruling Planet: Stradman has a ruling planet of Venus and has a ruling planet of Venus and by astrological associations Friday is ruled by Venus. Stradman is one of the most popular social media personality who has been able to gain a humungous fan base and has earned millions of hearts through his social media content. When he was laid off from his accounting job in 2016, he decided to take his YouTube career full-time, focusing on luxury car vlogs and reviews. Jeep Gladiator is also amazing. The best result we found for your search is James M Condon age 60s in Camp Hill, PA. The moniker TheStradman had started getting recognition from the 2004 Ferrari Challenge Stradale. He has done excellent work to keep himself distant from controversies until this day. James (who is known for being incredibly hyperactive with a short attention span), is a numbers guy. James Condon, better known as Stradman, is an American social media personality and YouTube star. He has got over 2 million followers on TikTok and over a million follower on Instagram. So whats going on here? Venus is the planet of love, harmony, money and possessions. 2020 celebslifereel.com. James and I are basically nothing alike, but we do have one thing in common: we were both forced into perusing our passion as a primary means of income after being laid off from a well paying job. He only lasted 3 months doing this, before returning to Utah with his tail between his legs feeling as if he has failed. Stradman was born on May 7, 1989, in Oregon, United States. He was born James Lucas Condon and went by the moniker "TheStradman," which he derived from the name of . During the Eighties, conservative politics and Reaganomics held sway as the Berlin Wall crumbled, new computer technologies emerged and blockbuster movies and MTV reshaped pop culture. He once revealed that his alias Strad is inspired by his dream car, the 2004 Ferrari Challenge Stradale. His most-watched video is "The Best Hypercars of Monterey Car Week! How to make my youtube account not my real name? - JacAnswers Check out their phone numbers, address, and other contact details here. Finally I have found something that helped me. The 1st one has over 24 million views, with the 2nd one raking in 16 million views, followed by the 3rd with 15 million views. He assured that it was a mutual decision. Stradman was born on May 7, 1989, in the state of Oregon, United States. TheStradman's press and management team handles all inquiries involving: interviews, press, and all things media related. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Harry Knowles Net Worth | Wife (Patricia Cho Jones), Phoebe Combes Net Worth | Biography & Age. They were constantly addressing all of his needs in order for him to accomplish his goals. His haters can make stories and attempt to take him down due to jealousy and envy. You have to do something that people wanna watch. He also makes an effort to purchase higher luxury cars as often as he can to provide a more comprehensive review of his experience driving the car. Unfortunately, the precise information pertaining to his bodily proportions is unclear. Stradman is a well-known social media celebrity who has amassed a massive fan following and won millions of hearts with his social media material. Majority of Stradmans money comes from being a youtuber. Our database can be used to assist you in getting TheStradman endorsements, interviewing TheStradman, or to hire TheStradman for an event. Who is thestradman? TheStradman has always had a passion for automobiles, and it is for this reason that he devotes so much of his time to creating a blog dedicated to presenting all sorts of vehicles. He was very good at his full-time accounting job (good enough to advise anyone on how to afford a Tesla), he was making decent money, and he eventually did what no sensible accountant would ever do: he bought a neon orange 2006 Lamborghini Gallardo (with a gated six speed manual, of course). Trivia His screen name of "Strad" comes from his dream car; the 2004 Ferrari Challenge Stradale. Also, as a public figure, he is securing money through sponsorships of different brands. For TheStradmans channel to become lucrative, he quickly realized that he would need to learn from and mimic other luxury car channels that were high-ranking. YOUTUBER STRADMAN EXPLAINS HOW HE BOUGHT A LAMBORGHINI AT 26 - SXdrv If I miss one payment of this car, the bank is gonna repossess it, and my credit score is gonna be in the toilet, and my financial future is gonna be flushed down a toilet we dont wanna miss any payments, Condon revealed in a YouTube video. At the moment, he mostly sells custom-made T-shirts, hoodies, and other accessories with various stickers and prints. TheStradman (real name - James Condon) is an American YouTuber, automotive vlogger, and supercar enthusiast. James Lucas Condon: Alias: Stradman: net worth: $3 million: age: 32: Birth date: May 7, 1989: Birthplace: Oregon, United States: Occupation: YouTuber: theStradman Early Life. He assured that it was a mutual decision. I mean, I just love cars, and YouTube has opened up so many doors and opportunities I could have never even imagined. The inn, opposite 700-acre Forest Park, is a Gilded Age (1899) painted lady with cheery rooms. James Robert Condon, 49. [12], James Lucas Condon was born on May 7th, 1989 in Oregon (USA). James has always been a car guy though. Amouranth Net Worth: How Rich is the Internet Personality. Pay in 4 interest-free installments for orders over $50.00 with Learn more Color Black & White Rosa Acantis Rapid Blue Quantity Add to Cart The Strad Pigment Dyed Hat Back by popular demand! What You Need To Know About YouTube Celebrity TheStradman - HotCars [43] The Strad Pigment Dyed Hat. He gained fame for his automotive content wherein he showcases various luxury supercars. However, theres a lot more to it than that. What is barefoot contessa real name? He is known for being a YouTuber. The TheStradman booking fee depends on different factors like the date, location, and market activity. The car nerd enjoys spending his time producing YouTube videos. When it comes to his YouTube channel, it went live on July 26, 2012. Stradman's age 30 years old. Thus, Stradman is 31 years old as of November 2020. His house is in the south of Salt Lake City. He currently possesses an array of supercars, and some of them include 2012 Lamborghini Aventador, 2006 Lamborghini Gallardo (Twin-Turbo), 2020 Jeep Gladiator (66 Build), etc. He has got cars worth $1,350,000. Who is Cleetus McFarland? Therefore, TheStradman has an estimated net worth of $4 million. His automotive channel has earned more than 361 million . Who is Stradman? Heres an example of what thestradman was like back in 2015 when he still had his Lotus Elise: But, to really appreciate the transformation hes made over the years, take a look at one of his latest videos: Its like hes a completely different person! $100,000 is the earnings from brand deals and sponsorships. His adolescent sound effects, camera whips, and over-exaggerated excitement about everything is a lot to handle, and Im not always in the mood for that sort of thing. When James joined Youtube, on July 27th 2012, the first video posted (identically named) was of a Ferrari Dino 246 GTS[7]. The sitcom told the Tyler Hoover Net Worth: Tyler Hoover is an American YouTuber who runs the channel Hoovies Garage. In fact, the money that Stradman makes comes from Google advertisements. In 2020, he and Shmee150 made a similar video in which Tim Burton tried skiing behind James' Lamborghini Aventador. At just 16 years old, he is Emma Corrin is an English actress. More specifically, he has been infatuated with Lamborghinis and Ferraris since the beginning. He is featured alongside his wife Denise Richards Mikey Williams is a successful basketball player who plays for his high school team-San Ysidro High School. This article "The Stradman" is from Wikipedia. His extreme passion for cars came through very clearly. James Lucas Condon is known by his YouTube channel's name, TheStradman. YouTuber TheStradman finally responds to Tessa Peay breakup - Dexerto How does JR Garage afford cars? Contents 1 History 1.1 2012 1.2 2013 2 Cars 3 Dating 4 Videos 5 Quotes 6 Trivia History 2012 James joined YouTube on July 26, 2012. This page is updated often with latest details about Stradman. For me, I see James as an incredibly smart businessman who poured gas onto the fire of a content strategy that was working for him. You can get the contact info for TheStradman's agent in our database. Click to know more about Stradman's Bio, Wiki, Height, Net worth, Girlfriend. Stay tuned with us to get enhanced knowledge about the personality who is contributing a lot to the social media world. Personally, I find it a bit funny now that hes all about Lamborghini these days and its very rare that he ever talks about Ferrari anymore. He is a celebrated icon on Instagram as well, having no less than 1.2 million followers on his official account, thestradman. Even though Ive been a long time viewer of his content, I recently found myself clicking on less and less of them over the past year or sp. [28] James posts videos of him spending time with several other Youtubers regularly, such as Nick, Clayton and Faith Stark (Summit Auto Lab), Stefan Lewis (Automotive photographer and videographer for 80Eighty), Luke Terry, Johnny Sharp (who took recent ownership of a 2021 Toyota Supra), Tim Burton (Shmee150), the Diesel Brothers and The Triple F Collection [29]. Accept. Whenever one of his videos would show up in my feed, skipping over it or clicking on it depended entirely on my mood. Stradman has also grown massively popular on Instagram for sharing catchy clicks and videos of his supercars. The rise of an ordinary automobile lover to one of the most influential YouTube personalities in the world. However, the snake can be overly suspicious, which makes them a bit paranoid. . Thus, evaluating all his income streams, explained above, over the years, and calculating it, Stradmans net worth is estimated to be around $900,000 $1,000,000. Here they get paid based on watch time on their videos. The 33-year-old American youtuber has done well thus far. Fortunately, Steadman has provided his own merchandise which is sold through, thestradman.com. To date, there has been no information concerning his schooling or qualifications. He became interested in supercars at a young age and has stated his fathers love for cars played a part in his early exposure. He was only being paid $17 an hour for his first job. TheStradman Net Worth | Girlfriend - Famous People Today Yep, thats right. That same year, he also came out with another channel named STRAD SHORTS. You can get access to all of TheStradman contacts by signing up and becoming a member. James hadbought land worth $400,000 in Park City, Utah. DriveAndReview.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn commissions by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. As a long time subscriber to his channel, its been fun to watch his on-camera personality evolve into the high-energy / hyperactive whirlwind that it is today. In 2017, he made a video om himself and friends skiing, snowboarding and tubing behind his Lamborghini Gallardo in the mountains of Utah. And as you might be able to tell by his brand name, he used to be more of a Ferrari guy than a Lamborghini guy. He added: I bought the cheapest Bugatti Veyron I could find in the entire world $880,000 thats what I paid for the car. We've listed 60 related ones in 28 states. The search for my Bugatti Veyron took a long time but it was worth the process to get the right car at the right price, James wrote on Instagram. 1. . He knew that he had to deliver high energy and excitement with every video, and thats exactly what hes been doing week over week for many years now. He began regularly watching and taking notes, and he grew to build relationships with these men. Over the years, with his skills, he has proved to be one of the most influential YouTubers within the automotive circle. In terms of view the money a YouTube producer such as Stradman gets from a viral video may be huge. The longer the viewers watch their videos, the more money they earn. But his 2.92 million subscribers arent just the ones elevating his bank account, but his profession as a car seller is equally accountable. James Lucas Condn, popularly known by his YouTube channel name TheStardman, is an American YouTuber and content creator who was born on May 7, 1989, in Oregon. Upon graduating high school, he attended Oregon State University and graduated with a bachelors of Accounting. Some of his sponsors are Liberty Walk, Summit Auto Lab, AutoTempest, SSC North America, B-Rogue Built, and PUBG Mobile. Assassination Rogue Talent Builds B-Tier - Outlaw Rogue Outlaw . theStradman Net Worth: TheStradman is a YouTuber best known for his YouTube channel TheStradman. Being such a famous personality it is pretty much sure that many of his fan members would have the interest to know about his current relationship status. $75.00. Stradman is part of a Millennial Generation (also known as Generation Y). James personality is completely different here, very much like he used to be in his earlier videos. A: Stradman is in a relationship at the moment. He was definitely taking a huge risk by forgoing the notion of getting a real job to pay the bills, but he was very confident that he could do it. Jack Black Net Worth Earning, Income, Wife (Latest), Brendan Greene Net Worth (2023) Earning, Income, Wife, PUBG Owner, Kevonstage Net Worth Age, Wife, House, Earnings, The BentistNet Worth Age, Wife, Income, Earnings, FV Family Net Worth Age, Wiki, Income, Earnings, Sydney Serena Net Worth Age, Height, Boyfriend, Income, Luisito Comunica Net Worth Age, Height, Girlfriend, Income, Earnings, Joshua Weissman Net Worth Age, Height, Income, Earnings, How Ridiculous Net Worth Brett, Derek and Scott Earnings, Sykkuno Net Worth Girlfriend, Monthly Earnings and Income, Noah Schnacky Net Worth Age, Wife, Income, Earnings, Mr Beast Phone Number (2023) Email, Contact, House Address, Cristiano Ronaldo Phone Number (2023) Contact, Email, Bounce Patrol Net Worth Members, Income, Earnings. The name stems from the dream car of James, the 2004 Ferrari Challenge Stradale..[1][2].[3][4][5][6]. In laymans words, he had a childhood that undoubtedly aided him in making the accomplishments he is currently making. He was originally born as James Lucas Condon and went by the name of TheStradman, which he gathered from his favorite car, his girlfriend name is Tessa. James Michael Condon Daniel P Weissauer View details Phone Numbers (520) nay - peek (908) nay - peek + 7 more View Details AGE 70s James Edward Condon Chicago, IL (Downtown Chicago) Phone Number Address Background Report Addresses E Walton St, Chicago, IL N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL W Madison St, Chicago, IL Plus Addresses In TheStradman has over 2.92 million subscribers today, which we can see him reach the 3 million mark in no time. Family Life His name is James Condon and he is from Park City, Utah. YouTuber TheStradman has revealed his own personal twin-turbo Lamborghini Gallardo build, and it has proved to be a stunner. The rich man James, aka, TheStradman has gained fame from YouTube channel. Besides, the high earning YouTuber went on with studying accounting at Oregon State. I mean, when I started my YouTube channel, I never thought it would turn into something like this. Who is Stradmans Girlfriend? Please check back soon for updates. He is popular for providing creative and informative content about varying supercars in the market today. James is easily the most high-energy personality in the automotive YouTube space, which is surprising to me for two reasons: The age thing is whats most surprising to me. Is Stradman involved in any RUMORS AND CONTROVERSY. At present, TheStradman is standing at an impressive net worth of $2.5 million. So far, he has only posted only a few videos on the channel but has managed to acquire over 232k subscribers. Stradman Net Worth Stats This channel stands strong at 2.92 million subscribers, but it is expected to surpass the 3 million mark by 2021. His name is James Condon. Q: What is Stradman's height? Stradman makes purple Lamborghini his own | KSL.com His YouTube channel has brought in about $5 million so far. Sometime in April 2016, he was laid off from that job. Since the start of his channel, James had managed to amass a following of 3,05 million subscribers and 666.967.596 views[8] (February 18th, 2021). TheStradman 1.6M views3 years ago Buying the Cheapest Lamborghini Aventador in the Nation TheStradman 5.8M. TheStradman net worth according is around $9 million. She and her husband Ben currently live in Mississippi. He and Paul Wallace both run channels featuring supercars. Despite my inability to digest his adolescent antics sometimes, I still watch most of his videos. Taking Stradmans most recent 15 posts into account, the average engagement rate of followers on each of his posts is 11.71 percent.