I didnt mean to hide anything or lie to you. Be warned though, you can spend hours in there once you start going down the rabbit hole. She said he would visit her in Amarillo while on the clock as a police officer. Collier sent an apology video to Steinmetz, which she posted on Facebook. Steinmetz took to Facebook to expose Collier and their alleged affair and tagged the city of Stinnett, writing: Chief Jason Collier is living a double/triple life. According to Texas state law, a person convicted of a state jail felony faces 180 days to 2 years behind bars and a fine of up to $10,000. Ive reached out to both women in this story to invite them on as well. Become a member to support the independent voice of Dallas https://soundcloud.com/user-802220622/jason-collier-cougar-king. Jason Brent Collier has worked for several Texas police departments in numerous positions, including as an officer, a detective and briefly as the chief of police of the Sunray Police Department. 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. A third woman has also come forward to say that she was dating the police chief and other women said they had similar experiences of meeting him on dating apps. My general rule of thumb in life is to automatically distrust anyone who calls themselves a minister or a reverend, because studies have shown that 95% of the time they are using the cloth for nefarious purposes. Thank you for loving me, sacrificing for us, and walking this life beside me! Unsubscribe at any time. Steinmetz then. The saga began when an Amarillo woman named Cecily Steinmetz who said she was Collier's mistress posted about her purported engagement on Facebook on Tuesday.The post prompted Kristi Shaffer . For other inquiries, Contact Us. FacebookA photo of Jason Collier in his office that he sent to Cecily Steinmetz. The 39-year-old Steinmetz exposed the Texas police chief in a Facebook post on . And I told him, I said, Well, Im not going to take this at face value., Speaking to KAMR, 108th District judge Doug Woodburn said, No match exists either under that name or cause number. He told me he was in Lubbock helping his disabled brother. Shaffer replied, Waithis brother is disabled?!?!??! Collier's post read: "Happy Anniversary to my beautiful bride! So thats one wife and two girlfriends for Jason Collier, with a side of fraud thanks to the allegedly falsified documents. Former police chief Jason Collier was arrested Thursday on charges of forging government documents to show one of his fiances that he was no longer married. A third woman has also come forward to say that she was dating the police chief and other women said they had similar experiences of meeting him on dating apps. Kristi Shaffer began commenting underneath the picture that she had also been dating Collier and that they had been engaged since December. Thanks for contacting us. Uncle Turtleboy / January 29, 2021. by Morgan Duerden. Facebook/Stinnett Police Department Who can keep up?) life by telling all the women involved he was being placed on special police assignments. Collier in his phone, even though hes married to a Mrs. Collier and engaged to another woman. he proposed to a Kansas woman named Kristi Shaffer, according to statements from the women made on social media and to local . Dann happens to look a lot like Jason Collier and has a new girlfriend as well. Steinmetz posted a Facebook photo on January 18 with Collier. Barkley said Collier was charged with tampering with a government document with the intent to defraud, a state jail felony. I also found out about a 2nd girlfriend, Kristi, last night. The post included romantic snaps of Steinmetz and the adulterous cop. Jason is an ordained minister who's married to a woman named Opal and has two kids and two step-kids. News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. According to Kristi, all the lying, cheating, and dirty dog tricks took their toll on Jason. One of his alleged girlfriends, Cecily Steinmetz exposed the police chief on her Facebook and his relationship with another women. local news and culture. At Target with my kids, Shaffer wrote. "God has blessed me with you and I can't wait to see what all He has in the works for us. LIES LIES LYING LIES) and basically the two women were able to determine that he had been playing them both, and was absolutely married. He wouldnt let me pay for anything either. Ethan is the oldest and lives in Oklahoma with his father. Steinmetz replied to her comment, he couldnt wait to ask my dad as well. Kristi Shaffer of Kansas spoke to Steinmetz about her alleged relationship with Collier and shared a similar story regarding Collier. Kristi even sent him flowers to commemorate the anniversary of the shooting. Notice at the end there she shares a link to donate to the Teen Challenge of Monterey Bay INC. I also found out about a 2nd girlfriend, Kristi, last night. Chief Collier comes from Borger Police Department where he was a Sergeant. Beyond being married, an alleged psychological abuser, and serial cheater, Collier also serves on the board of a Christian organization called Our Brothers Keeper. (Scripture on the lips but adultery in the loins, amiright?). Pro tip if youre going to try to pull something like this off then you need to make sure your side chicks dont change their profile pictures to you and her and comment on your work Facebook page. Collier continued, I didnt mean to hide anything or lie to you. To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map. I was his girlfriend until yesterday. "He lied to me and presented me with fake annulment documents when I found out he was married. The Facebook post quickly went viral, spreading throughout Colliers small northern Texas Panhandle city of 1,800 people and across the internet. A second Jason Collier girlfriend named Kristi Shaffer began commenting about her relationship with him, comparing notes (i.e. Though Collier himself hasnt commented on the scandal he created, the city of Stinnet issued a statement on Jan. 27 saying the department is aware of the current situation and confirmed that Collier has been placed on administrative leave. 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. He would also visit me in Amarillo when he was on shift.. I called her last night during the Live show at the 52 minute mark and she adamantly denied this. This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. According to his LinkedIn profile, Collier worked as a deputy sheriff with the Gray County Sheriffs Department from January 2016 to June 2016. Here's to many more years and memories to come.". And just like Landon Steele, Jason Collier claims to have been shot during one of these missions. The comments on the photo start our with typical messages from friends. Collier was arrested on January 28 by the Texas Rangers and booked into the Hutchinson County Jail, records show. A third woman has also come forward to say she was also dating Collier, while other women said they had similar experiences meeting him on dating apps, like Plenty of Fish. I was his girlfriend until yesterday., Steinmetz continued, He lied to me and presented me with fake annulment documents when I found out he was married. Follow us on Facebook here and here. "We had just returned from vacation in Taos on Sunday, meanwhile, his other girlfriend was told he was on work assignment in Portland, OR.". One of his alleged girlfriends, Cecily Steinmetz exposed the police chief on her Facebook and his relationship with another women. Adding: He has lied to us, our children, and asked us both to marry him. He lied to me and presented me with fake annulment documents when I found out he was married. WOMEN!!!!!) He was the chief of police in Sunray, Texas, from October 2015 to January 2016, was a detective with the Pampa Police Department from 2010 to 2015 and was the chief of the Ralls Police Department from 2008 to 2010. Public Safety Sgt. Original song by Rob Disner. Kristi refutes these allegations and says shes protecting her family. He has lied to us, our children, and asked us both to marry him., In addition to those bombshells, Steinmetz revealed that Collier would also visit me in Amarillo when he was on shift, the unaware mistress added. Jason Collier is the chief of the Stinnett Police Department in Texas who was put on leave amid drama from a viral Facebook post accusing him of having multiple mistresses. When asked by another friend of there were other women, Steinmetz replied, Im sure there are more. I also found out about a 2nd girlfriend, Kristi, last night. So he could rebound quickly. Not long after, she posted an update in the comments of the photo, alleging that her man was leading a double/triple life by not only dating her, but another woman as well. Jason Collier was appointed Police Chief of Stinnett, TX in February, a town of under 2,000 people in the Texas panhandle. Twitter has done the same, and trolls mass reported our blog to Google AdSense thousands of times, leading to demonitization. Then he was arrested. To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. Steinmetz wrote on Facebook, he even provided me with a picture of a falsified document, which I have verified with Potter County to be invalid., Steinmetz wrote on Facebook on January 26, Chief Jason Collier worked his way into my life, the life ofmy children and family. Jason Collier used his minister status as a way to prey on God fearing women like this who were easily manipulated and would agree to marry him just two weeks after meeting. You would think that Jason Collier will have a hard time finding women who are willing to take a ride on the Jurassic pork, but the Internet is a magical place. Stinnett Police Departments Police Chief Jason Collier was accused of living a "double/triple life" by alleged girlfriend Cecily Steinmetz. Others are posting pictures of posts between Kristis mother and sister and are suggesting that this means Kristi cant be trusted. The document was a fraudulent marriage annulment. According to Colliers previous employer, the Borger Police Department, he is also an ordained minister. Cecily did some snooping and figured out that Kristi was also recently proposed to by Jason! Cecily Steinmetz, 39, discovered to her horror the cheat was already married and also engaged. One of his alleged girlfriends, Cecily Steinmetz exposed the police chief on her Facebook and his relationship with another women. As one person so perfectly put it in the Netflix group dedicated to this prolific cheater (and psychological manipulation wunderkind): Some people hate Trump, some people hate Biden, but EVERYONE hates Jason Collier., This article was originally published on Jan. 28, 2021, Paris Hilton Revealed Her Baby's Name And First Pictures, The Adderall Shortage Is Affecting Both Parents And Kids With ADHD In Big Ways. "I love you Opal Sissie Koenig-Collier! Dallas' independent source of Make a one-time donation today for as little as $1. No word yet on how many versions of that apology video hes since sent out, but hes probably nearing the double-digits at this point. Collier was formerly a police sergeant with the Borger Police Department with 21 years experience in law enforcement. LOVE rat Jason Collier's wife has filed for divorce after he was exposed as a serial cheat by TWO girlfriends. He also told me how attractive it was to him that I didnt need him and was self sufficient., Gracyn Courtright: University of Kentucky Student Charged in Capitol Riot. His legal future remains a different matter though. But thats not all. A third woman even came forward and claimed she was another girlfriend. The realization came after Steinmetz posted a romantic snap of her with Collier to her social media account. The Stinnett Police Departments Facebook page and Colliers personal profile have since been deleted. Heres what you need to know about Stinnett Police Chief Jason Collier and the accusations against him and the Facebook drama surrounding him: Collier has been married twice and has two children, two with his ex-wife, and is also stepfather to the two children of his current wife, Opal Collier. Chief Jason Collier has been placed on leave while the city investigates.. There is no shortage of links you can find of people complaining about this place. Looking forward to hearing from you!. To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map. Meanwhile, Cecily realized that he had updated the Stinnett PD Facebook page to remove any mention of him being married as well, right around the time he started dating and got engaged to her. He has two children with his first wife and two children with his second wife Opal Sissie Koenig-Collier. I was his girlfriend until yesterday. The investigation into Falco K9 and there latest on Mike Fucci. The women figured out that he proposed to Kristi in December, picked out a ring, and even asked her Dad for her hand in marriage, despite being married to Opal and engaged to Cecily (whose father was also asked permission to wed Jason). One group, Jason Collier Netflix series has more than 34,000 members. "I was his girlfriend until yesterday. Im sorry.. Shaffer said that she had been dating Collier for years and that he had proposed in December . independent local journalism in Dallas. Colliers wife was also on the board of the organization. According to a Facebook post from Steinmetz on January 28, Collier has resigned from the police department and the charge he is facing is a state jail felony. However, the city of Stinnett released a statement on Facebook and assured that he was placed on leave amid the investigation. Jason and Kristi had already picked out each others wedding songs. !, One person wrote in the Netflix group, Yall! Pro tip dont get engaged to guys you just met two weeks ago, even if you live in the south or midwest. Steinmetz confronted Collier about being married after she spotted an anniversary post to his "beautiful bride" on his Facebook page. How did he manage to juggle 4 kids, all these women AND a full time job!? I know I fall short daily of being the Godly husband, but know I will work hard to be the man you deserve. One wrote, Beautiful couple. Another said, Look at yall! But on January 25, Steinmetz commented on her own post, Oh hey. and help keep the future of the Observer, Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our. Please disable the ad blocker or purchase our ad free subscription, Police Chief Jason Collier Arrested By Texas Rangers, Resigns, Mistress Responds To Allegations She Bailed Him Out And Claims Made My Ex-Husband. busted by two women claiming to be his girlfriends after one of the women posted a romantic picture on Facebook. He clearly has no morals or ethics. The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO), Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. The statement from City Manager Durk Downs read: The city is taking this seriously and will be looking into any violations of city policy. Get the latest updates in news, food, music and culture, and receive special offers direct to your inbox.