A boy who never wanted to be in a relationship finds himself mesm. It was definitely not the Batcave. More details . It is hinted that the only reason he did so was because he saw Raven was about to be killed. The heroes mourn their losses on the shores of Titans Towers island. I used to write Obi Wan all the time! Jon and Damian were destined to become best friends. Damians breath hitched ever so slightly and his heart raced even faster, thumping in Jons ears like a secret melody he possessively desired for himself. Character The duo starred in their own title at the dawn of the Rebirth era: Challenge of the Super-Sons, but their paths have since diverged. No one understood Damians secret emotional struggles more than Jon. Multiversal Constants is a crossover fic between Super Sons and Young Justice (2010), written by Echoes 01 and hosted on Archive of Our Own. dynamically populate dropdown jquery; basement suites for rent in merritt bc; charlie brown christmas wood patterns; Jon had never looked at Damian in the light of anything other than a friend until a few weeks ago, after all he'd been a boy the entirety of their friendship but after Damian had come back from spending 6 months with his mother backpacking across Europe and Asia, things changed. May 18, 2020 Uknown001. ), I've actually seen more content for Becky/Damian/Anya than Becky/Anya alone. It was inspired by another Damian/Jon fanfiction by StillKickingIt, titled "The Last Robin". Damian started to tremble. I feel like Im stronger than my dad and I could take on anything to protect you.. During the fight between Trigon and Darkseid, Damian spends his finally moments with his father and reconciling with him at last. Series of light JonDami ficlets, with my art to go with the stories. See more ideas about robin and raven, raven teen titans, teen titans. He then tells her if she did not have the same for him then she made the right decision, fully expecting her to reject him. "He used to imagine this very scenario, sort of, Jon would visit him in the wee hours of the night and confess his attraction to him, his desire to be with him, and then they would make passionate love then and there"orJon makes a late night visit to Damian while he sleeps but not everything is as innocent as it seems. Batman Fanfiction Damian Leaves of Rowen Matsubara Read about Batman Fanfiction Damian Leaves reference. Its about Jon, Damian, and Lyta Trevor as teens and continuing the hero work of their parents. Idk man i just had the urge. After explaining her story Raven apologizes for not going with him to lead the League of Assassins like he had asked. Start reading. That beneath a mask, they're just tee Damian piensa que Jon es ingenuo para tener trece aos, l piensa que l nio de acero debera madurar. It was almost pathetic how lame he was, and if their friends knew theyd surely never let Jon live it down. More details. Robin concerned about Raven when Trigon attempts to break free. This is an Archive Of Our Own original work. Damian then helps her by extending his and elegantly helping her to her feat. Though she manages to hold the restraints keeping her evil father imprisoned, she is visibly struggling to hold them together. On Apokolipis, the two fight alongside each other against Darkseids forces and traps. Everyone except Chloe, Alix, Nino, Kagami, Luka, Gotham's villains, and all the. Alpha: Bruce, Dick, Jason, Clark, Kon, Jon Omega: Tim and Damian. Anime/Manga Fanfiction Sonofbatman Damianway So great was his reign and so bliriant his glory that long was the shadow he cast. "Well, hello to you too, Daddybats!" "Hey you," She giggles, "You look dashing.". 30 guests in a world where people bear their Jonathan doesn't want to know about soul mates, until he decides who is gonna be his. Before they parted ways, Damian had made plans to take leadership to the League of Assassins and asked Rachel to join him as his right-hand due to the feelings he has for her, but didn't tell Rachel that particular reason out of fear she would not return his love. But what he did know was hed never loved anybody quite the way he loved Damian. Jon and Damian were destined to become best friends. Votes. with their confessions now complete the two young heroes smile and happily stare into each others eyes. ( aged up) A 13 year old him would have exerted much more energy trying to reach the height of the man's head, now it was one swift move. "sorry about the fight we had months ago". After recovering from a career-threatening injury, he leaves to try to seek fortune in the USA. When Cyborg (who has been bound to the wall as Apokolipiss main computer) opens a portal back to Earth, Raven decides to wait a moment before entering. Both have decent canon material to work with, I think this is just a Gus thing, since he is a few years younger than the rest of the group. As far as Jon knew, Dick had been the only person whod at least made an effort for his baby brother and taught Damian that he deserved love no matter what. The idea of sneaking out of his house late at night to meet a literal bad boy was insanely thrilling. theres so much potentially interesting content there. It was the mutual trust, the unbreakable bond and Damians heart wrenching compassion deep within that eventually had Jon hopelessly bewitched. Realizing she is at her limits, Trigon once again threatens Damians life if she doesnt release him, something she is visibly terrified of. Time travel (Damian Wayne fanfic) by Hugz_4_drugs Fandoms: Batman - All Media Types General Audiences; No Archive Warnings Apply; F/M; Complete Work; 06 Jul 2020. (Cirque du Freak). "Jason, where's your brother?" 1 Hot Mess by S0n 0f J3r1ch0 "Iceshot" Cole is a 29yo Canadian wrestler. Little Wing said it like a fact, aloof with his heart hidden deep within, like he didnt care. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Though she refused his offer in leading the League together, Raven, in truth, was deeply hurt by what she had to do to keep him safe. Type (?) Youre mine now. Oh Rao, they are gonna tease us so much for this.. They dont know you like I do. He can feel a smile tug at his lips as he relaxes into Stephanie's arms. When Raven teleports them to Damians location, the League Assassins Headqaurters in the Himalayas, the assassins immediately attack them. Jon said as he stretched. Spoilers forSuperman: Son of Kal-El #1ahead! That is until Dick Grayson left in the night, leaving Bruce Wayne and Blair Wilde to protect Gotham by themselves. Overprotective. For SpyXFamily, I'm surprised I've never seen Becky and Anya shipped together. But, he needn't have bothered. Yet it was so spontaneous. The Official Site of Philip T. Rivera. Until then Read at your own riskvery cringey. Fandoms: Batman superman Pairing : Damian wayne x Jonathan Samuel White Kent "Hey, Damien" says Jon Kent. The trip had been good for him, Damian had left on that trip a broken boy and came back a man that could finally learn to heal from his past wounds. There was barely any blank wall. friendship. Hiding it beneath her cloak, Rachel reveals a present for Damian; a puppy. He liked Damian Wayne better without his Robin mask hiding his beautiful face. He really shouldn't have done that. . Damian Wayne Though he was saddened by her refusal, Damian, accepted her decision and departed on with Titus, the now full grown dog she gave him, to lead the League. But what he did know was hed never loved anybody quite the way he loved Damian. Damians grip tightened slightly, lips trembling in response to the affection as he persisted once againthough Jon felt his resolve was feeble. their interactions are so interesting and i just cant believe people overlook them. And yet somehow there are only 27 fics on AO3 (one of which is mine). And now he wasnt alonehe had Jon, Kathy, Maya and Colin to prove that he absolutely did. Raven is also touched by Damians kind words of support. Raven, whose health has deteriorated due to Trigons constant attempts to escape, is nearly killed by one of the assassins until Damian arrives and orders the fighting to stop. bueno, creo que te tengo que agradecer por los centmetros extra. Sep 22, 2018 - Explore YAN KIU's board "Damian x Raven" on Pinterest. Just ideas because I love this ship. "Jason," he could practically see Bruce clutching the bridge of his nose and sighing,"Do you know where Dick is?" Damian holds no such view however, remarking that she is one of the strongest people he has ever met. Jon is the son of Clark Kent and Lois Lane, and the first issue of Superman: Son of Kal-Elshows his birth - in the middle of an alien invasion. The two of you got back at it; as you got civilians back to safety, Superboy destroyed the androids and vise-versa. Jon sits on the bed & places Damian's shodded feet in his lap. Cuando una nia de la Liga de los Asesinos llega a la Mansion Wayne afirmando ser la hija de Jon y Damian, los superhijos se deben de enfrentar a la misin ms difcil de todas: ser padres. Mambo Marie Real Name, tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words. Damian attempts suicide. Fitness Connection Offers, "Hey," Jason answered the phone curtly. Part ll: electric boogalo, A moment, a love, a dream, a laugh, a kiss, Facebook: Non solo Sherlock - gruppo eventi multifandom, Batman: Wayne Family Adventures (Webcomic), Barry Allen/Hal Jordan (Green Lantern)/Iris West, everyone gets their SOs powers and vice versa, no beat we die like so many DC characters I cant even count them all lets just say everyone, so digustingly adorable it'll give you cavities, Facebook: Hurt/Comfort Italia - Fanfiction & Fanart, Dick Grayson/Original Female Character(s), Damian Wayne/Original Female Character(s), Jonathan Kent/Damian Wayne/Original Character(s), Jon Lane Kent/Original Female Character(s), Bruce Wayne/Original Batfamily Member(s) (DCU), Tim Drake & Dick Grayson & Jason Todd & Bruce Wayne & Damian Wayne, Kon-El | Conner Kent/Original Character(s), Clone Roy Harper | Will Harper/Original Female Character(s), Canon: DC Animated Movie Universe | DCAMU (2013-2020). She tells him to go on, stating that she is right behind him. A-are you okay? Meanwhile, Damian joins the Teen Titans after Bruce thinks it might be a good idea for him to have friends. Warning will contain femdom. Jon blinked once, twice, then let out a groan as his head fell onto Damians shoulder. PleaseJon stared at him for a long time with burning, determined eyes, his lips parted to show his teeth and a growl raged in the back of his throat, but finally tears of frustration gathered in the corners of his eyes and he slumped down on the sofa, covering his face with his hands. She surely would have had it not been for Superman, who, despite no longer unwilling to kill his enemies, knows that doing so will only increase Trigons hold on her. Tony Stark and Janet Van Dyne have dated in the comics twice! He then notices Damian Wayne whom is standing on top of a building. Omega verse. When her powers are about to give out, right when they are cornered by Darkseids traps, she is forced to resort to power lended to her by Trigon. There's a lot of relationship building between Young Justice Clark and Jon and Conner, and between Bruce and Dick and Damian. When Damian takes a trip to O Damian and Marinette meet on a blind date arranged by Bruce Wayne and Jagged Stone. Shipping Wiki is a FANDOM Lifestyle Community. Though he still has misgivings about the plan Damian dons his Robin suit and takes his trusted aid Lady Shiva and joins the resistance. I'm surprised about the Hector/Isaac! This shows that he truly values her as a friend and did not want her to be alone by herself anymore. Jon Kent punched Damian in the stomach. tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos. I dont want to say because it involves spoilers and some people I know are reading the series now, but they are swept up in spirals of fate. But of course their leader and friend still wasnt confident enough. Damian came back from vacation hot, now Jon doesn't know what he should do. It made Dicks heart ache, but he wouldnt have had it any other way. Though initially a little confused, Damian takes the puppy naming him Titus and raises/trains him as his pet. While the other Titans enjoy themselves playing games, Damian and Raven both seem to be rather displaced and awkward, due to their respective anti-social and introverted attitudes. Jun 29, 2020 - The World is being protected by the Justice League, a group filled wi #fanfiction # Fan-Fiction # amreading # books # wattpad. Jon knew better than anybody that the youngest Bat of the brood had received it scarcely during his childhood, and when hed come to Gotham the dynamic between him and his family had beencomplicated.