Richard Marsh (pai)Sra. It was Nathan who killed Rachel and Chloe. Around the room are letters, postcards, and photographs which relate to Kate's family. For clarity, this guide has been updated with tables that detail the outcomes of each dialogue choice, regardless of the actions taken up to this moment. Ela ficou amiga da Max em seu primeiro ms na Blackwell e elas passaram a se encontrar regularmente para tomar ch. Afiliao Why would he leave a potential person out there that could reveal him? Eu gosto de Kate Marsh, ela do mesmo corredor que eu e temos uma aula em comum. She is also very grateful towards Max for coming up to the rooftop to talk to her, because she was feeling lost and alone all the time, but Max's caring and trying showed her that she wasn't. After Kate is saved, she will continue to appear in Max's story during Life is Strange. Hell nah. kate marshall life is strange Max percebe que o nome de Nathan no est no carto mandado pelos alunos da Blackwell. Kate v a propagao do vdeo como forma de punio, forte o suficiente para enfraquecer os fundamentos de sua f. Discover kate marshall life is strange 's popular videos | TikTok In the basement, Max discovers a folder of photographs that fell from the top shelf. Max pode examinar os rabiscos de Kate em sua mesa; ao olhar bem de perto, ela poder supor que Kate est tendo pensamentos suicidas. This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. Ele fala sobre uma reunio organizada em honra a ela, e tenta oferecer sua ajuda. Tenho que me esforar para conversar mais com ela, talvez convid-la para tomar um ch ou assistir a um filme. A DONTNOD foi informada desta inconsistncia em 29 de maro de 2017. Dayeanne Hutton, VA for Kate Marsh, Alyssa and Juliet begins her playthrough of Life is Strange Remastered! Regardless of the outcome in Episode 2, Kate doesn't directly appear in this episode. The drawings seem to make her more hopeful for the future. Profisso Sometime before the events of the LIS, she had very embarassing accident, when she was at Vortex Club's party. Porm, ao chegar no telhado, Max no consegue usar seus poderes devido a dor que eles lhe causam. I think David was helping Sean Prescott watching Nathan. 21 Life Is Strange Quotes | OptimistMinds Adesivo visvel no perfil sobre a Kate at o Episdio 3. Seu pai Richard Marsh pregador na igreja, e ela parece ter uma boa relao com ele. Max notes that Nathan's name is not on the card from the Blackwell students. Warren Graham/Kate Marsh - Works | Archive of Our Own Seu comportamento fora do comum, beijando vrias pessoas e agindo loucamente, pode estar atribudo s drogas, provando a inocncia de Kate. Hodey is a writer for Game Rant and TheGamer based out of the Rocky Mountains in North Ogden, Utah. If you get through them all she lives, goof up twice and she jumps. Se a Kate sobreviveu nos eventos do Episdio 2, Max e Chloe iro visit-la no hospital antes de irem para o Dormitrio Prescott procurar o Nathan. Cor do Cabelo Na mesma noite, um pequeno santurio foi colocado na frente do quarto da Kate no dormitrio feminino, que foi selado com uma fita de isolamento. Finally, she exerts her power to the degree that she can stop time, which allows her to make it to the roof.Once on the roof, however, Max is unable to use her powers due to the pain they are causing her. A sleepy town with a dark secret--and the three kids brave enough to uncover it. She then tries to convince her, and depending on player's choices succeed or fails. Life is Strange: Go to Police or Look For Proof? - Game Rant De acordo com seu arquivo, Kate tem um GPA (mdia de notas) de 3.9, e uma das pessoas que "representam" a Academia Blackwell. Her family's disappointment combined with the persistent bullying from Vortex Club members and the vicious behavior of her peers leads her to become withdrawn and depressed. She has been having trouble coping with the release of a viral video featuring her kissing. Pessoas com este esprito animal so normalmente imprevisveis, espontneas, gentis, carinhosas, observadoras, atentas, inteligentes, perspicazes, bem sucedidas e bons conselheiros. If Max speaks with her after failing to answer Jefferson's question, she worries that she embarrassed Kate by not knowing the answer. Se Max se aproximar dela, ela pedir que a deixe sozinha por um tempo para que ela possa refletir; claramente pensando sobre sua reputao aps seu vdeo ter se espalhado. Depois disso, Kate acordou do lado de fora de seu quarto, dizendo que no estava machucada fisicamente mas se sentia pssima (sugerindo que Nathan abusou sexualmente dela). When I got the phone call in the diner I was like ''fuck off Kate, I'ma hang with Chloe'' and then when the suicide attempt happened and Kate confronted me about not taking the phone call I felt like I really fucked up. O nome "Katie" aparece na lista de clientes do Frank Bowers (sob o codinome "Chihuahua"). Apesar de ser adulta, aposto que ela est "proibida" de ver filmes com classificao para maiores de 18 anos". Kate was caught on camera kissing several strangers, and recalls none of it due to the drugs. H uma foto das trs garotas juntas no quarto da Kate. The name "Katie" appears in Frank Bowers's client list (codenamed as "Chihuahua"). However, there is currently an inconsistency with how these new graphics appear, due to the files being misnamed in the Unreal Engine packages (TX_Character_E3_Kate_SF, TX_Character_E4_Kate_SF, and TX_Character_E5_Kate_SF). Se Max fala com ela aps Jefferson fazer-lhe uma pergunta e ela der a resposta errada, ela se mostrar preocupada por ter envergonhado Kate por no saber a resposta. Max Caulfield is seemingly good friends with Kate and watches out for her during . The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. Here's my next Life is Strange 1 scene pack!! Unlike similar games, Life is Strange genuinely feels like your actions directly influence the world Dontnod Studios has created.Life is Strange doesn't fall into the trap of becoming a point-and-click and gives you enough of the environment to explore without . Ela tem duas irms mais novas, uma delas se chama Lynn Marsh e tem 10 anos. Max hangs up and later Kate scolds her for not answering over text. When she sat on the chair, she saw Kate walking towards the tower. Katie After Max brings her book, Kate asks why Max did or did not help her when she was being bullied by David, after Max answers, Kate tries to explain what happened before her video was put online, saying that she went to a Vortex Club Party and something caused her to make out with a bunch of guys. Life is Strange . Not saving. As a graduate of Theology from Liberty University, he puts his experience with religion, philosophy, and debate into his work. Additionally, Kate could have been released by the hospital after a 48 hour hold period, by which time her family would have visited (as she mentions they would during Max's visit). Kate shrugged it off, assuring Max that she is better than Victoria Chase. Max Caulfield - Wikipedia In the binder, you can find several photographs of a drugged Kate, taken by Mark Jefferson. When word of her video reached her family, her mother expressed disappointment at her behavior and lack of adherence to her Christian upbringing. I do this: Things will get better, I'm here for you, You were drugged, Be strong, Your sisters/Your Dad. Valve Corporation. Do lado de fora, ela passa correndo por Warren e o ignora, enquanto David Madsen tira fotos dela escondido. Ela pede que Max tire as fotografias que estaro no livro dela. Se Max conseguir impedir que ela se jogue, no fim do episdio ela ser mostrada se recuperando em uma cama de hospital. Zachary Riggins ir interromper a aula de Jefferson, dizendo que algo est acontecendo nos dormitrios. There is a photograph of the three girls together in Kate's bedroom. Sometime before the events of the LIS, she had very embarassing accident, when she was at Vortex Club's party. Although she's an adult I bet she's not "allowed" to watch "R" rated films Kate was born into a heavily Christian conservative family and is devoted to the religion. Following the incident, she consulted the school nurse who, concerned about Kate's current mental state, contacted Principal Wells to keep an eye on her. Nathan learned with Mark Jefferson all about the art of photography and also how to torture people. The email is found on her computer in Episode 3 during the morning Max stays over at her house. Defending Kate from David, encouraging Kate in her initial decision to report the matter to the police and answering her phone call earlier are helpful, but she can be saved without making those actions by making the right dialog choices. I can see how it would. Max Caulfieldis seemingly good friends with Kate and watches out for her during this rough time. Drawings of nooses and the word "waste" adorn the page. On the roof I told her to be strong as opposed to telling her that everyone will forget or that there are a bunch or other videos and her told her that her dad cares (although as far as I know the sisters work too). For searching the meaning and symbolism of the colour black, see here: You can find out more about the symbolism of tulips here: Information obtained from an email sent by Blackwell Academy to Chloe. Quando Max descobre que Chloe foi drogada por Nathan Prescott, ela presume que a mesma coisa aconteceu com a Kate, devido ao seu comportamento estranho no vdeo viral. Hospital Room - Life Is Strange, Gary jamroz-palma : concept art for She is also very grateful towards Max for coming up to the rooftop to talk to her because she was feeling lost and alone all the time, but Max's caring and trying showed her that she wasn't. If she succeeded in committing suicide, Max describes in her diary that Kate's expression was frightened when she began to fall from the rooftop. To change her mind, you need to mention her sisters or father. Max has the option to rub it off.Returning Kate's book, Max can look around her bedroom. Further down the hall, Juliet Watson is watching Kate's video on her phone beside Brooke Scott. Kate is one of the attendees at Chloe's funeral in the "Sacrifice Chloe" ending. Se Max escolher falar com ela sobre o Nathan, Kate afirma que ele deve pagar pelo que fez com ela e que elas precisam impedi-lo de machucar mais algum. Kate is the first human character who has a determinant status. She reveals that she was not drunk, and after consuming only a small amount of wine, was seemingly drugged by Nathan who failed to take her to the hospital as promised. By clicking Accept, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies as part of our overall. Kate Marsh (born September 12, 1995) is a student at Blackwell Academy and a devout Christian. O email pode ser visto no computador dela no Episdio 3, durante o tempo que Max passa em sua casa. Talking to her, you can encourage her not to share the video any more.In the bathroom, Kate asks Max for her copy of \"The October Country \" back. Kate will later be deeply thankful, as evident from her messages, although it does not have any effect on the rest of the episode, as Max later travels back in time again. Parece um zumbi. As snow begins to fall over Arcadia Bay, Kate sits in her room crying. Upon arriving, Max sees Kate throw herself off the roof, killing herself. With Kate gone, Max becomes the caretaker of Kate's bunny. White can symbolize pureness, and this goes along with Kate's personality and upbringing in a Christian family, whereas black can be associated with a darker aspect and her personal struggles. Her family are now very protective towards Kate, and felt very guilty. Life is Strange: Answer or Don't Answer Kate's Call? - Game Rant If Max chooses to go to the police, Kate will be easier to deal with at the climax. Max can either ignore Kate or answer her call. Foi especulado que Kate possa ter comprado drogas com o Frank durante sua fase depressiva, pois Chihuahua seria um tipo de cachorro adequado para Kate e a tal "Katie" comprou um remdio para dormir chamado sonho verde, e uma droga que pode causar a morte (as duas drogas seriam teis para Kate, dado seu estado de insnia e depresso). Kate Marsh is/was (depending on choice) a classmate of Max. Amarelo tambm a cor da amizade. Max, que est muito feliz em v-la, conversar com Kate, notando que ela parece mais alegre desde a ltima vez que a viu. Ela considerada a representao dos melhores alunos da Blackwell. Hi everybody! Kate Beverly Marsh (nascida em 12 de setembro de 1995) uma estudante da Blackwell Academy e uma crist devota. Ela tambm est muito grata por Max ter subido at o telhado para falar com ela, porque ela estava se sentindo perdida e sozinha o tempo todo, mas o carinho e esforo de Max mostraram que ela no estava sozinha. She becomes depressed when a viral video of her is released containing uncharacteristically sexual behavior as a result of being drugged by Nathan Prescott (or possibly Mark Jefferson). Later, on her way to the Prescott Dormitory, Max spots Kate sitting on a bunch nearby where Logan Robertson and Zachary are throwing their football. Whilst in the Dark Room, Max found a selfie taken at the beginning of the first episode and time travels back to the beginning of the game. To help guarantee Kate's happiness, players should answer her call. Answering it will cause Max to miss a confrontation between Chloe and her mother, which Chloe will chide her about later, but will comfort Kate.At Blackwell Academy, a distraught Kate will be seen talking to Mr. Jefferson for help, who will dismiss her. I've forgotten if I've ever seen Kate Marsh smile or laugh in the past month. The other students often make fun of her religiousness, although Kate doesn't attempt to preach or convert anyone. I only made one mistake and that was to say her mother cared about her, I didn't check her laptop to find out that her mom despises her. Kate Marsh Scene Pack || 1080p, 60FPS || Life Is Strange If Max succeeds in talking her down, the montage at the end of the episode will show her recovering in a hospital bed. A new decal will appear on the page to cover the 'LiFE' graphic that was visible in the previous two episodes. Troubled, Max wondered why David Madsen had photographs of Kate at all. She has to talk Kate down without the assistance of the Rewind. sorry for the spoiler but hey. It makes her more beautiful than the beeatches here like Victoria who think beauty is just your face and outfit. At Blackwell Academy, a distraught Kate will be seen talking to Mr. Jefferson for help, who will dismiss her. After Max puts her book down Kate asks if Nathan helped her or hurt her, and if she should call the police. Yellow is also the color of friendship. Kate then runs out crying saying that Victoria will be sorry one day. LoL i got everything right on first time :D. OK, here is a video detailing exactly how to save Kate Marsh that I finally finished. O versculo preferido de Kate est destacado em um post-it dentro de sua Bblia; Mateus 11:28 - "Venham a mim, todos os que esto cansados e sobrecarregados, e eu darei descanso a vocs.". Later, at the diner with Chloe Price, Max will receive a phone call from Kate, and will have to choose to either answer it or ignore it. Max comments that it's "way too emo", with the blinds closed, mirror covered, and depressing drawings on the floor. Kate needs to be built up is she can be convinced to carry on. Her family is now very protective towards Kate, and feel very guilty. So when gamers get to the scene itself, they might feel like it is hopeless. Jefferson only killed the girls when they remembered everything that happened in the Darkroom. Max must choose what to do: When Max reunites with Chloe Price and heads for her house, she investigates Chloe's home for tools to fix her camera. I'm not posting very much in these weeks, I'm in the middle of an art block ugh.I know you know the feel! De acordo com Max, Kate gosta de levantar cedo. Kate Beverly Marsh (born September 12, 1995) is a student at Blackwell Academy and a devout Christian. If she fails, the montage will instead show a memorial at the steps in front of the dorm. Adicionalmente, Kate poderia ter tido alta do hospital aps um perodo de 48 horas, hora em que sua famlia teria chegado para visit-la (como ela menciona durante a visita de Max). The rabbit is a symbol of vulnerability, comfort, abundance - it's associated with sentiment, desire and procreation. Mental Health And Do-Nothing Adults In Life is Strange - Paste In the Dark Room, Kate's binder is one of the three viewable binders other than Rachel Amber's binder and Victoria's empty one. "I think when you're a kid, you're only afraid of the things that can hurt you. The doodles depict an angel whose face is covered in blood, a tree with gallows as well as the words "WASTE" and "SO LONELY". A decepo de sua famlia combinada com o constante bullying feito por membros do clube Vortex e o afastamento de seus amigos levaram ela a ficar isolada e depressiva. This guide will cover how to save Kate in Life is Strange by providing the correct dialogue choices, no matter what players have done up to this point. Kate Beverly Marsh(born September 12, 1995) is a student atBlackwell Academyand a devout Christian. Hint's for answering this correctly are in Kates Room if you investigate everythign carefully. No entanto, isso no descreve a Kate totalmente, visto que ela organizava uma campanha de abstinncia, com psteres sobre isso em seu quarto. As Kate remained unconscious most of the time, Jefferson decided to keep her alive. Muitas pessoas parecem sentir muito por ela, dado o nmero de cartes postais, cartas, bales, cartes e flores que foram mandados para ela. Suddenly, everything stops, and Max, after noticing that everything is non-motion, she goes on top of the tower. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Later, Chloe uses the knowledge that David has been keeping tabs on Kate as threat to expose Davids harassment when discovers Max in the Price Household. With help the Prescott, Jefferson was able to build a bunker to serve as a secret hideaway. If you take a closer look at the scribbles on Kate's notebook in Jefferson's class at the beginning of the game, you will notice that they indicate suicidal thoughts and already foreshadow her eventual suicide attempt. They even started to have weekly tea sessions. This is why the story ending makes no sense at all because by the way Jefferson acted in the Dark Room scene with Max in the final episode he killed every single girl in those red binders, so why did he not kill Kate? Mais tarde, Kate aparece no pesadelo da Max. This is evident through a note attached to her Blackwell Academy record. After Kate is saved, she will continue to appear in Max's story during Life is Strange. Both are most likely references to, The combination of Kate's middle and last name may be a reference to the character Beverly Marsh in Stephen King's. Principal Wells sent her an email wishing her a speedy recovery. Suicdio ao pular do telhado do dormitrio (determinante)Morta pela tempestade (presumido, determinante) During class, Zachary walks in saying that something crazy is happening at the girls' dorm and everyone leaves, but everyone is shocked to see that its Kate whom is about to jump off of the girls' dorm. She will text Max his room number (111) when she visits the boy's dorms later in the episode. It sucks to be dragged into the spotlight.said to Max in Mr. Jefferson's art class in "Chrysalis", I'm already on the internet forever. The following is what Max wrote about Kate in her journal: I don't want to slam everybody. All rights reserved. So far the only victim killed were Rachel, and that wasn't Jefferson's fault since Nathan gave her an overdose. There isn't a -real- video. I see a lot of people defending Nathan Prescott by sympathized with his illness, but you forget that he is the main antagonist of the game. I don't think there is one proper way to save her I think it's a mixture of things you've done and what you say to her which will change if she jumps or not. This cookie is native to PHP applications. Her unusual behavior of kissing people on video and acting wildly could be attributed to the drugs, proving Kate's innocence. Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. said to Mr. Jefferson in the corridor in "Out of Time"Nobody cares about me. Causa da Morte Kate se arrepende profundamente de sua tentativa de suicdio e se sente ridcula, mas Max a reassegura que outras pessoas devem se sentir responsveis pelo que aconteceu. DONTNOD were made aware of this inconsistency on 29th March 2017. Please be sure to credit me (either this channel or my instagram: @mentallybitter)#LifeIsStrangeScenePack---------What is a scene pack? After class, Max Caulfield investigates the paper thrown at Kate and spies the message, "Dear Kate, we loved your porn video . He's had a passion for video games and literature since he was a child growing up along the beaches of San Diego, California. This difference between the two charts here relies on whether Max decided to look for proof from Nathan's phone or not before going to the police. If Max fails to convey the right message, Kate will jump and she dies as Max looks in horror, there is a memorial for her outside the girls' dorm. Feminino Life Is Strange: Before The Storm. This is evident through her Blackwell Academy record. RELATED: Games With Inclusive LGBTQ+ Romance Options. Para mais significados e simbolismos por trs da cor preta, veja: Informao obtida a partir de um email mandado pela Academia Blackwell para Chloe. Ever. Alm disso, hospitais normalmente possuem abrigos subterrneos, e Arcadia Bay uma cidade conhecida por ter vrios abrigos nucleares.[8]. Kate nasceu em uma famlia crist extremamente conservadora, e muito devota sua religio. It's a combination of factors, depending on what you say when shes up there and things you did for her before. It actually was a legit link to Kate Marsh. Also, she had posters about advising on abstinence. This is evident from the Mozart poster in her room in Episode 2. She seems to be involved in a lot of religious groups. Explore the Best Katemarshlifeisstrange Art | DeviantArt Shop Get Core Join Log In User Menu Get Core Membership Theme Display Mature Content Get Help and Send Feedback Terms of Service Privacy Policy Submit Deviation Status Update Journal Literature Commission Poll Subscription DreamUp New! A nurse provided Kate with pencils and paper, and Kate started drawing children's illustrations again; planning on creating a new book about bullying. Principal Wells sent her an email wishing her a speedy recovery.