Emailed them, nothing. We placed an order for 4 items, products arrived quickly. Shop High-Quality Branded Footwear from Legend Footwear My package was miss delivered and she quickly remedied the issue but allowed me a second try in shipping it to my alternative address. What's funny and sad is they could actually fix my problem with a simple touch. Confirm you will take your repackaged items to your local drop off location based on the returns service you have chosen (Royal Mail, UPS or DHL). OFFER: BUY 1 ITEM GET 10% OFF. Our secure checkout is quick and easy to use. To find out more please visit our Privacy Policy. I have friends with legend jeans who have never had any issues so put it down to a defective pair. We placed an order for 4 items, products arrived quickly. | Legend London was founded 5 years ago to give people who workout fashion forward, stylish, and . 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. However we need to exchange two items, one for a different size and one for a different product. The quality of the jeans is good but the service is veey bad, ordered jeans on 27th December 202, they got shiped on 19th December, and now its 25th January and my jeans got send back by the post because legend londob havent filled out the right documentatio and they are telling me they will resend my order as soon as they get it back thats going to take abother 2 weeksand I only live in Ireland do close to England. The shirt i have doesnt event fit. Shop all Men's Clothing - legendlondon-eu This time around, the distribution was incredible (DHL vs Royal Mail) and I received my international order in 4 days which is pretty incredible and I love each piece (chinos are amazing!). If you're interested in placing a bulk order of either blank or customized products, please complete this form and we will get in touch! While LL was very quick to fill my order, dispatching in less than 12 hours, I waited patiently for a month for my order to arrive (no fault of LL). However, They just emailed me telling me the order might have been lost and they will need couple of week to investigate before they reship the order !!!!!!! Please check your inbox.Thank you.- Legend London Team. We are so sorry to hear this. SHOP NOW, EU Customers: Zero duty fees on orders up to 149 EUR (Any additional costs are calculated in checkout). Please rest assured that our team will get back to you shortly.Thank you.- Legend London Team. SKINNY JEANS RIPPED & REPAIRED - DARK BLUE, STRAIGHT LEG JEANS - BLACK DESTROYED LEFT KNEE, "Cant stop shopping from here. Try for free at rocketreach.co . Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. Call +0700-MY-LEGEND (0700-69-534363) Email Us Original Short Womens. The shipment suffered from the labour conflict of the Post Service in Germany and the crowded orders on the UK border side during the festive days christmas, New Year 2022/23. Even when I left where I was. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. More orders coming. It took a month and a half to get my shipment to Canada and was frustrating as I never knew where my package was. This figure can vary depending on the value of the parcel. I can understand returns, but to charge customers for exchanges with a product they cannot try on or sample before purchase isnt acceptable. - Legend London team. Order placed 12 days ago, the item is still in the UK. Love the jeans as always can't stop buying more! 1. You will then be sent a returns confirmation email containing a QR code or a label to print, whichever you would prefer. Monday to Saturday: 11:00 - 17:00. Transactions are handled with bank-grade security. HAMBURG, GERMANY. The quality is excellent and the stretch fit is great and very comfortable.This has quickly become my new favourite brand and I anticipate making another order soon. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. Legend London was created to give stylish men the best and most luxurious jeans they can ever have. Phone Number +44 . While LL was very quick to fill my order, dispatching in less than 12 hours, I waited patiently for a month for my order to arrive (no fault of LL). Note : will update this if need be when I get the pants. We are so sorry to hear this. legend london jeans | Clothes, Shoes & Accessories, Men, Men's Clothing | eBay! I find it so hard to find a pair of jeans that fit well, but these jeans fit brilliantly! Customer Service was able to get the ball rolling again when my package was stuck in Canadian Customs. This recurred over multiple days. Emailed customer services and no reply. Legend London - Crunchbase Company Profile & Funding View Legend Presents (www.legendlondon.co) location in Greater London, United Kingdom , revenue, industry and description. Thank you so much for your patience. - Legend London team. After a long wait, the long-awaited jeans and pants arrived at my home. Legend Experience Centre Hours. I received sameday/next day replies, even when you take into account the time difference. | Read 81-100 Reviews out of 3,581 Compare our range of fits and understand what makes our denim different. Get in touch with us at any time. I received sameday/next day replies, even when you take into account the time difference. The items are still not delivered as we speak. Find out how we combat fake reviews. Legend London Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of www.legendlondon.co Shopping & Fashion Clothing & Underwear Men's Clothing Store Legend London Legend London Reviews 4,242 Great 4.0 VERIFIED COMPANY www.legendlondon.co Visit this website 4.0 total 70% 5% 3% 1-star 18% Filter : Most relevant KH Kevin Hales 10 reviews GB 3 days ago Thank you forever Legend London, youve done well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Legend Footwear email address & phone number | Legend Footwear Manager Out here in Memphis, TN they are terrible. Dr.Martens Pascal 8 Eyelet Virginia Womens. Will definitely order more. Please could you contact us on [email protected] with the subject as 'Trustpilot' and our team will help to resolve this for you. But not just that, their customer service is impeccable, prompt response and effective actions. We are so sorry to hear this, our customer service team are currently looking into this for you and this will be resolved as soon as possible. We are so sorry to hear this. So we picking The View. We will be sure to look into this issue to avoid this going forward. So have to pay to exchange one pair and refund another because the size up is out of stock. We want you to be totally confident about every order you place so we offer Free UK Exchange, meaning you will only be liable for the delivery cost to send the item back to our warehouses, however we will cover the shipping cost of the exchanged item(s) to you. This service is available 24 hours, Monday to Sunday. Bestseller. Month later still have no package and tracking doesnt seem to be working still says it never moved. Returns Address (please fill the returns form): This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. . I communicated this early to them and they assured me everything is fine. Legends Barbershop Vincent Park in the city East London - worldorgs.com So have to pay to exchange one pair and refund another because the size up is out of stock. Bought 2 pairs of pants that were great fit and quality so ordered a pair of Jeans that ruined after a couple of washes. Locate a Centre Near You . Contact Us - Legend London Im not tall (55) and they barely touched my ankles. Our customer service team are responding to queries as quickly as possible, therefore this will be solved very shortly. legendlondon,I've replied constantly to your repetitive emails , I asked if the item I ordered ( according to you lost in transition) can be re-delivered to me , I'm still awaiting feedback on that , this is totally unacceptable , I've placed this order on the 23 of Dec 2022 and it will be almost a month since I've been patiently waiting.customer satisfaction is below substandard level.please provide feedback on this matter . Please follow our returns system via our website to exchange for an alternative size of your choice. To find out more please visit our Privacy Policy. If you are a European customer click here to visit our EU Website.USA All orders under US$800 will not be subject to import tax. Disappointed, Hello, Thank you for leaving a review. Cant wait for new collection! "Limited Offer: Buy 1 item get 10% OFF, 2 items 15% OFF, 3+ items 20% OFF". The jeans fit perfectly and compliment the leg gains nicely. Our jeans are made with utmost art and perfection. A very satisfied customer. Theres no way to exchange for a different product, only a different size. 2 ITEMS 15% OFF. The returns policy states they will provide you with a voucher for cost paid, however ordering 4 items gives a bulk discount, it will therefore cost more to reorder (not a well thought out process). Thank you so much for your patience. It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. We recommend switching to Edge, Chrome, Safari, or Firefox. I am very happy and will definitely be using Legend London again. I was not disappointed, I ordered one item too big but returns and exchange process was easy to do and I had a replacement within a few days. No credit card required. Dr.Martens 1460 8 Eyelet Smooth Womens. Get menu, photos and location information for Leong's Legend in London. $22800. Find out how we combat fake reviews. 164.50. I am very happy and will definitely be using Legend London again. I recomended them! If you think you can help us connect to UK players, check out the open positions in our London office and send in an application. UK Standard Delivery Royal Mail Tracked (2-3 Working Days) - 2.99, UK Next Day Delivery DPD (If Ordered by 1pm) - 5.00, Please note - Friday orders will be delivered the following working day, 1UPS EU Delivery (2-7 Working Days) 7.99EU ZONE, 2EU Zone 2 Standard Delivery (7-14 Working Days) - 7.99EU, Zone 2 UPS Express Delivery (3-7 Days) 10.99, (CA) DHL Express Delivery (2-3 Working days) - 20.00, (CA) Standard Delivery (7-14 Working days) - 12.99, (AU) Express Shipping DHL (2-5 Working Days) - 23.99, (AU) Standard Shipping Deutsche Post (2-6 Weeks) - 12.99, Worldwide Standard Delivery (3-10 Days Aim) - 20.00. Hello Nick, Thank you for leaving a review. All rights reserved. We are so sorry to hear that you have not received your order yet. Slowest shipping EVER. Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. bad services they send me the wrong shirt, and i cant even think about all this shaninigans of semding back waiting for the shirt waste of time, and the shirt is not even the same price bad look. Stay current with updates from our social channels. New trouser range has just become available, and in true Legend* fashion, they're stretchy as ever. 3+ ITEMS 20% OFF. Our jeans are made with utmost art and perfection. If you haven't already, please could you email us so our team can look into this for you.Thank you so much for your patience. . Thank you!- Legend London team. Customer Support: [email protected] @legendwomen www.legendlondon.co Posts Reels Videos Tagged Note : will update this if need be when I get the pants. PLAIN STRETCH TROUSER W/ SIDE CINCH - BLACK, STRONG WASHED DARK BLUE SPRAY ON JEANS - RIPPED & REPAIRED, PLAIN STRETCH TROUSER W/ SIDE CINCH - BEIGE, LEGEND* BASICS MUSCLE FIT T-SHIRT - PEARL GREY, LEGEND* BASICS MUSCLE FIT T-SHIRT - INDIGO NAVY, MICRO LOGO OVERSIZED T-SHIRT - WASHED GREY, MICRO LOGO OVERSIZED T-SHIRT - TREKKING GREEN, MICRO LOGO OVERSIZED T-SHIRT - TAUPE BROWN, CORE POLO SHIRT QUARTER ZIP LONG SLEEVE - BLACK, SKINNY FIT JEANS - VINTAGE BLUE RIPPED KNEE, SKINNY FIT JEANS - SAND WASH BLUE OVERDYE. However, When the jeans are in need of a wash, turn the jeans inside out, wash separately using cold water followed by a line dry. Men's Homepage - Legend London CATEGORIES SHOP JEANS NEW ARRIVALS SHOP TROUSERS SHOP HOODIES Best Sellers New In Bestseller Spray On 20% OFF when you purchase 3+ items Black Jeans - Non-Ripped $61.60 $77.00 Bestseller Spray On 20% OFF when you purchase 3+ items Black Jeans - Ripped & Repaired $61.60 $77.00 Bestseller Spray On Legend London uses cookies to provide you with a better online shopping experience, tailored to your preferences. Rachel to be exact. for more information, please check with the US Customs and Border Protection Department.AUSTRALIA All orders under AUS$1000 will be not be subject to import duties. Perfect fit, and I mean perfect!!!!!!! Legend London: UK Fashion Brand | Legend London We are so sorry to hear this.. We are working as hard as possible to help resolve this the best we can.Thank you for your patience. Legend London uses cookies to provide you with a better online shopping experience, tailored to your preferences. This site has limited support for your browser. A very satisfied customer. ABSLOUTLEY AWFUL EXPERIENCE !!! Were creating initiatives to support players across Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland as well as England. The others are too small. Winterstrae 2 PREMIUM SPRAY-ON FIT JEANS - BLACK W/ WASH DETAILING. I literally just revived my 3 pairs of jeans and quite pleased as a first time buyer. Never had the brand before but they certainly run small. For full instructions on how to Return an item,Click Here. There need to be free return and to a address in Europe for European customers, Hello, Thank you for leaving a review. Legend London Black Friday Sale: https://www.legendlondon.co/?ref=loissedgwickLegend London are currently running their biggest sale ever, so I thought it wa. Hello, Thank you for your review. I really dont understand the below 5* reviews! Visitour returns and exchange portal, 4. Our customer service team are responding to queries as quickly as possible, therefore this will be solved very shortly. ", "My husband loves these jeans, he says they are the most comfortable jeans he has worn and loves how much they stretch", "Everything about Legend is amazing! People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. Legend London Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of www It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. Stay current with updates from our social channels. The website would not let me due to an error loading the page. Who is Legend Presents. Leong's Legend Restaurant - London | OpenTable But because or your horrible international rules and regulations I am giving you guys a 1 star. This site has limited support for your browser. I paid addionally almost $100 just to return them. I have friends with legend jeans who have never had any issues so put it down to a defective pair. Hello Mohammed, Thank you for leaving your review. Legend London is best!! Contact | Legends They have a great range of jeans as well with styles to fit everybody. Our brand new Returns Portal is available to all customers, enabling you to save time by seamlessly returning items to us, exchanging sizes that don't fit for new ones, and generating returns labels on your own without the need to contact our returns team! ABSLOUTLEY AWFUL EXPERIENCE !!! Good Man Brand Legend London | Zappos.com I love the jeans design and fit, however I have been a legend London customer for a few years now. Paid 10 for delivery and havent been offered a refund either. 6. thanks. New trouser range has just become available, and in true Legend* fashion, they're stretchy as ever. I live in Canada. Suggested companies are based on peoples browsing tendencies. LONDON, UK. Sold Out. Contact. I find the prices great value and when I called customer service they replied quickly. You just blew all future orders from me. We are so sorry to hear this, however we have received your email regarding this issue today. We recommend switching to Edge, Chrome, Safari, or Firefox. Skinny Fit. Or book now at one of our other 15370 great restaurants in London. This site has limited support for your browser. Order arrived less than 24 hours later. Dont buy these if you expect a 70 pair of jeans to last a year. Product quality is average in my opinion. Customer Service was able to get the ball rolling again when my package was stuck in Canadian Customs. CONTACT US How to reach us: Our customer service team is available via email at [email protected]. They feel amazing on and offer such a great variety. So thanks Rachel! Legend London: UK Fashion Brand Denim That Fits. This time around, the distribution was incredible (DHL vs Royal Mail) and I received my international order in 4 days which is pretty incredible and I love each piece (chinos are amazing!). Good quality and design for a fair price. My feedback would be to provide customers a prepaid shipping label for exchanges to sling with the store credit. Find related and similar companies as well as employees by title and much more. Love to come back with an order. A rapidly growing London based athleisure brand. We're creating initiatives to support players across Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland as well . Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. Men's Sizes: 7. 38 Chancery Lane London WC2A 1EN . Hello, Thank you for leaving a review. Hello Alex, Thank you for leaving your review. Tottaly dissapointed. We will be sure to look into this to avoid any future issues. 1 . EU Customers May Now Shop From Our Mainstore Here. Earn points by making a purchase, refer to a friend, even by liking us on Facebook. Legend jeans are built to last, it's best to wash denim as little as possible in order to prevent shrinking and fading. Information provided by various external sources. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. Our jeans are made with utmost art and perfection. We recommend switching to Edge, Chrome, Safari, or Firefox. Monday to Friday: 09:00 - 17:00 Saturday: Please send email to [email protected] to book an appointment. Stay current with updates from our social channels. I will get this order probably by April !! Hello Diresh.Our customer service team have responded numerous times and have actually reshipped your order for you. We are so sorry to hear this. I have complained to DHL about this and still nothing is done, but thanks for the good products. Hello Simon, Thank you for leaving a review. 38 Chancery Lane London WC2A 1EN . I was not disappointed, I ordered one item too big but returns and exchange process was easy to do and I had a replacement within a few days. We are offering a 5% bonus for customers who opt for our Store Credit which can be used on our website to purchase a new item altogether. Never had the brand before but they certainly run small. or 4 interest-free payments of $57.00 with. My insta is: Umairalsyed. 5th January 2023 came back and said that I still have yet to receive my order and another would be shipped, 26th January I am still yet to receive my order and have tried contact legend London and can not get a rply. I find the prices great value and when I called customer service they replied quickly. Contact Us - LegendsInternational.com Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. I purchased a pair of jeans in November. - Legend London team. 8. Only one pair had a description whereby it recommended a size up so I purchased a size up. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. Leong's Legend, Casual Dining Chinese (Taiwan) cuisine. Legends News; Contact; For business development opportunities or general enquiries, please contact us on [email protected]. Thank you so much for your patience. Legend London Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of www The button on the waistband came out and then kept coming out every time I pushed it back through. It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. Bought 2 pairs of pants that were great fit and quality so ordered a pair of Jeans that ruined after a couple of washes. Hello, Thank you for leaving a review. Thank you!- Legend London Team. Great company, Racheal dealt with my queries so quickly and effectively it something that am not used to with online companies! Bestseller. LEGEND LONDON | LinkedIn This style also adopts our soft stretch denim blend for all day comfort.Slim - This is our most relaxed silhouette so no part is strongly hugging your body, with a slight taper toward the leg opening to where it sits just right, with a slight stacking. Read reviews and book now. So thanks Rachel! I am very happy with the fits and quality of the fabric. My husband and I got married on Friday 17th February and had delivered to have a night away. Legal address ENGLAND, LONDON, 8 EAST CLOSE, W5 3HE . British fairplay as usual. - Legend London team. Will always be my top place for jeans. SHOP NOW, EU Customers: Zero duty fees on orders up to 149 EUR (Any additional costs are calculated in checkout), SKINNY JEANS RIPPED & REPAIRED - DARK BLUE, STRAIGHT LEG JEANS - BLACK DESTROYED LEFT KNEE. SKINNY FIT JEANS - VINTAGE STONE WASH. 55.00. We are so sorry to hear this. I would give it 3 stars, but the fact that customers have to pay for shipping on exchanges makes it 2 stars. PLAIN STRETCH TROUSER W/ SIDE CINCH - BEIGE. Sent an email no responses, very bad look. LEGEND* (@legendlondonco) Instagram photos and videos I bough 3 of the same trousers and all have different names. This site has limited support for your browser. Legal Name Legend London Company Type For Profit Contact Email [email protected] Lists Featuring This Company Harrow Companies 335 Number of Organizations $3.4M Total Funding Amount 12 Number of Investors Track Fashion Companies (Top 10K) 9,934 Number of Organizations $85.6B Total Funding Amount 9,817 Number of Investors Track So we picking The View. "Limited Offer: Buy 1 item get 10% OFF, 2 items 15% OFF, 3+ items 20% OFF". Good Man Brand Legend London. Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. If you are using the QR code, a pre-paid returns label will be printed at the drop off location and attached to your parcel, you will then be provided with a tracking receipt. I had unknowingly made my purchase during Royal Mail's cyber attack. | Read 41-60 Reviews out of 3,581 . The end result was creating an establishment that delivers a classic grooming environment for men where highly skilled barbers deliver the finest hair cuts. If you do not hear from us within the allotted time please email us on [email protected] Social Stay current with updates from our social channels. Hello, Thank you for leaving a review. 2 ITEMS 15% OFF. 5.The Store Credit will be sent to you in the form of a virtual gift card that retains value. I chased them up but they never replied. 60.00. Thats the only pair that fits. ", "My husband loves these jeans, he says they are the most comfortable jeans he has worn and loves how much they stretch", "Everything about Legend is amazing! I always have to go pick up my package at a pick-up location because the drivers decided where they will deliver to and where they won't. Legend London was created to give stylish men the best and most luxurious jeans they can ever have. Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. I live in Canada. Ordered 2 pairs of skinny jeans for next day delivery. It took a month and a half to get my shipment to Canada and was frustrating as I never knew where my package was. Create and account and start collecting rewards. Looking forward to trying these. Legend London - Clothing Store OFFER: BUY 1 ITEM GET 10% OFF. 7. Stay current with updates from our social channels. I have big quads and their jeans fit so perfectly and comfortably.". I recently bought a few gifts and was pleased with the items. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. SKINNY JEANS RIPPED & REPAIRED - DARK BLUE, STRAIGHT LEG JEANS - BLACK DESTROYED LEFT KNEE, "Cant stop shopping from here. The only good thing was the customer support which was always really responsive. Please rest assured that our team will get back to you shortly.Thank you.- Legend London Team. Legend London Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of www I had unknowingly made my purchase during Royal Mail's cyber attack. LEGEND LONDON HAUL | Black Friday Sale | Try on and review | Lois fit Please feel free to send this back to us for an exchange of an item you are more happy with. Contact Us - Legends.net They. Once we receive and verify your returned items your new replacements will automatically be sent out to you.