What Is A Spiritual Ley Lines Map (And Why You May Live On One) Theres a line that runs directly through Easter Island in the Pacific. The surrounding area of Machu Picchu, Cuzco and Iquitos are also believed to have a very high energy. Pendulum Divination for Beginners: Simple Tips to Gain Insight, Everyone has to make decisions that they're indecisive about. Hoax or real. Ley line | Dresden Files | Fandom (It's probably the fae, isn't it? Sally is a paranormal researcher and clairvoyant who has also studied astrology, numerology and ancient divination arts. He believed these lines travel around the Earth and the places where they intersected create unique and unusual energy vortexes. How to add new ley lines to your Google Earth ley line map: Click back arrow to return to the opening screen. Ley Lines - album - was created in 2007. While looking out at the gorgeous green landscape, he had an astonishing revelation. All my best. We take a look For those who don't know, the term 'ley line' was coined by amateur archaeologist Alfred Watkins in the 1920s, and refers to alignments between structures and landmarks via straight lines. I look up and the trees seem to be leaning inward to a circle on the ground oddly provided by the driveway that allows cars to circle and drop off patrons. Image: @chrisgriffiths on Instagram. Dan lives in southern Oregon and he loves talking to people around the world, that's a vital part of his vortex research. These locations are in the western high peaks of the Catskill mountains in New York State. The vibes were awful. After finding your local lines, its time to take a journey and confirm in person. Then, I simply googled ley line maps + United States and BOOM. Is it no wonder these corpse roads run along ancient ley lines? UK Ley Lines: Interactive Map | Higgypop Paranormal Contact a location near you for products or services. Usually they are found near volcanoes, monolithic rock formations, and the poles, places where the Earth's ley lines or magnetic lines are found to criss cross or gather their energy. Learn how to create your own. Ley lines: The UK's mysterious ancient pathways - BBC Culture all cathedrals, pyramid Stonehenge and so many other ancient sites and many government project are on ley lines STRANGE Where Are Ley Lines Located in Arizona? - Reference.com Also, in my research, I hired a mountain guide to ascend the Macgillycuddy Reeks in hopes of finding the Otherworld vortex to Dn Dreach-Fhola, the infamous vampiric fortress. Once you've identified the energy lines outside your home, it's time to move your dowsing inside. MONTANA EARTH ENERGY GRID - GALACTICFACETS Julie Ryder American Ley Lines: USA, Canada, Mexico, Central & South America The most famous ley Perhaps the most famed of Watkins' ley lines is St Michael's, which is said to crisscross with three other ley lines at a specific point on St Michael's Mount,. Despite, I know we are all things and can tune into every kind of them. ley line map, Pilot Mountain2 | Ocracoke Observer This definition makes sense but doesn't provide the whole picture of what ley lines truly are. Your aura colors reflect your physical, emotional, and spiritual state, and a violet or purple aura means creativity, ideas, and enlightenment. leylines in new zealand Our ancient. Not sure if its a Vortex but thats what Ive seen in other Vortex areas. Copyright 2023 VortexHunters.com all pages all rights reserved, A Mysterious Flying Spiral over Maunakea 2023-01-18 video, Green Mountain Trail and Alum Cave Hollow, Jurez UFO was of 'nonhuman origin,' Mexico ufologist Jaime Maussan claims, Five Ways An Energy Vortex Can Change Your Life for the Better, Rare wave clouds amaze sky-watchers in Wyoming, Crystal Starrweaver - Sedona Spirit Journeys and Vortex Tours, Explaining the icy mystery of the Dyatlov Pass deaths, Ghosts, genies and the science of sleep paralysis, The South Atlantic Anomaly: The Bermuda Triangle of Space, A spectacular image reveals the electrical tentacles of red jellyfish sprite lightning in the skies above Texas, Stunning 'angel in the sky' photo caused by rare weather event - USA Today, Inside Skinwalker Ranch, a Paranormal Hotbed of UFO Research - Vice, Behold the power of the Sun, at its peak on winter solstice - aeon.co, The Mystery Of The Center Of The Universe (Tulsa) - Youtube, Washington State's Department of Transportation Tweets That It Maybe, Just Maybe, Found Bigfoot. - Susanna. how ever it does not have to be churches only so push your line out side you state. more likely the same goes around the world. animal: they instinctively avoid the dangerous lines coz they're more in. The Becker-Hagens grid is a unique world grid ley lines map. When you cross an energy line, the rods will draw towards each other. Help your users find the best way to get from A to Z with comprehensive data and real-time traffic. Resident Expert, keeper of secrets. I made an educated guess and asked if the spirits were mad at the Spanish men who came from the water. Get Started. And I have found a newly Discovered Pyramid. A headless black dog, ghostly lights known as corpse lights, and soul-sucking wraiths have all haunted these terrifying trails. I chose a park bench on the front side of the Tocobaga Mound, as far away from the other park visitors as possible. Alfred Watkins is an amateur archeologist who came up with the idea of the spiritual ley lines map in 1921. Page Bryant discovered the Sedona vortex in 1950, identified by Bell . The earths magnetic fields.there is a science to it. Say, the area divided by the square of the perimeter (L=0 for a line). They can't be seen on a map like longitude and latitude, but these lines are the foundational organization of the earth's energetic grid. When was Ley Lines - album - created? If I'm not mistaken I believe a ley line in Tennessee is near Manchester--Old Stone Fort. Isnt the Medicine Wheel located in the Big Horn Mountains of Wyoming? In 1922 Watkins published his first book on the subject, Early British Trackways, mixing amateur archaeology, social history and supposition to introduce what Watkins named "leylines" and setting out the guidelines for other would-be ley hunters. Scared the shit out of me. Ley Lines & Vortexes - Google My Maps Feel free to participate at the. Id also like to mention that the trail of tears runs through here. The forced displacement of the Acadians is known as "the Great Upheaval" which sums to 71 in gematria. Enter ZIP code or city, state as well. If it does nothing (which I doubt if youve found a ley line), then move on to another spot. Ley lines are mostly recorded in folklore and occult books, the comparative concept developed by a man named Alfred Watkins in 1921. England has dozens of sacred sites and pagan places that converge on one particular ley line running southwest to northeast. The only line Im interested in is from Miami Florida to Chicago Illinois. I live in Soap Lake Wa. Ley lines in the United States are often linked to dowsing and the belief that dowsers can sense these invisible power points. Thank you for this most interesting article! How To Find Energy Vortex Locations In The USA - Amanda Linette Meder Find the area on the map you wish to create a new ley line. Theres a big map of North America. I guarantee youll find the pendulum swinging vigorously, as mine did. what is that location of a major lines intersection on the border of arizona and mexico, i cant find the exact location name, [] hermitage were built on-site. - Youtube, The lucid dreaming playbook: how to take charge of your dreams - aeon.co, Mysterious Anomaly Under Africa Is Weakening Earth's Magnetic Field - sciencealert.com, Oxford Professor Argues Invisible Aliens Are Interbreeding With Humans - oxfordstudent.com, Lemp Mansion's Staircase Ghost - seeaghost.com, The trances and healing powers of shamans are so widespread that they can be counted a human universal. You are awesome thank you so much for the information. stay grounded fellow human or are we??? 322166814/www.reference.com/Reference_Desktop_Feed_Center6_728x90, The Best Benefits of HughesNet for the Home Internet User, How to Maximize Your HughesNet Internet Services, Get the Best AT&T Phone Plan for Your Family, Floor & Decor: How to Choose the Right Flooring for Your Budget, Choose the Perfect Floor & Decor Stone Flooring for Your Home, How to Find Athleta Clothing That Fits You, How to Dress for Maximum Comfort in Athleta Clothing, Update Your Homes Interior Design With Raymour and Flanigan, How to Find Raymour and Flanigan Home Office Furniture. The Black Forest Vortex has been added to the Global Vortex Map. A while back I undertook a similar endeavor - found that there's at least one, likely a crossing, around the Omega institute in Rhinebeck, NY. So why should we care about ley lines? The ancients were said to have marked these lines with stone monuments and pagan temples. How to Find Ley Lines + Tips for Using Them (Correctly). Shasta to Lake Titicaca and the Female Great . Trying to find the exact location at the four texts, I want to visit this spring. I am a third generation dowser and have been interested in ley lines since I first read about them. Ley Lines can vary in width and believed to be the life blood of Mother Earth. Ley Lines can stretch for miles and cross valleys, mountains and the sea. Thank you. See answer (1) Best Answer. Some boost their individual abilities by connecting with specific ley lines. If you're also marking offshoot lines that are weaker, then use a different color. Did not know that? This is a form of dowsing, which is a method thats been used for years to find ley lines. About ley lines map You can draw (or imagine) lines connecting certain stars to form the horns of the Taurus. Do you know if this is related to the same phenomenon? - Loveday. The ancients were said to have marked these lines with stone monuments and pagan temples. I did explain about lay lines then both are very sensitive to anything magical so it wasnt a problem. video, Vortex in North Georgia. - Mellisa. If you live in Europe, there are literally thousands. They are an exact mirror as they exist in our personal holographic template and are reflected from within the larger mirror of the planet's own meridian and template system. It is possible you may find offshoots (branches) of a ley line. Epstein island went down because of its access, the the island of Bahamas was erased, due to its being a major hub of underground tunnels. They can be . It was leaning down w a hand n his knee. I am going to go and check out some map now, I would like the chance to go and visit some! You can use a pendulum to dowse and find certain areas at the site that have a high energetic charge. The intersection of the two ley-lines is near Beale Air Force Base, Marysville CA. He referred to astronomy texts, citing the belief that ancient pathways were oriented to sunrise and sunset at solstices. A huge intersection of ley lines is found in northern Egypt. What are ley lines used for? The Montana Megalithic sites line up on a major earth energy grid line that connects Angkor Wat to Nazca, Peru represented by the pink line. where you live. Bethe Hagens on VortexMaps provides the Google friendly downloadable UVG grid plug-in. Manitoulin Island, Great Cloche Island and Dreamer's Rock. I needed to read itit wad uplifting for me. It is very strange and has me completely baffled. Thank you for contacting us. It is your responsibility to get permission, if needed, before visiting any location listed on this site. This map was created by a user. lines on top of lines. What about them all crossing in the Bermuda Triangle? I had spoken about a brilliant resource I had found in which an application has been created to apply this program to Google Earth in the app and see where the entire grid resides. Blessings to you , i enjoyed your Through teachings of Ancient Knowledge, Unconditional Love& Divine Healing the Truth of our Divine SovereignBirthright is Revealed. Thanks! Where Are Ley Lines in the United States? - Reference.com Regarding Guelb er Richt - the eye of the Sahara and Atlantis, you may enjoy this Atlantis Mystery Solved podcast. The mound is beautiful luscious greenery and centuries-old trees dot this man-made hillside that overlooks the Bay. Go. I had a feeling it was built by the Natives on or close by a ley line. PDF OPEN ACCESS humanities External link: Crystal Starrweaver - Sedona Spirit Journeys and Vortex Tours, Id like to first start of by saying, thank you for creating such a wonderful esoteric -but needed website!! Ley Lines are well explained in this book, which provokes connecting thoughts towards other applications. I've probably stood in a few of them without really knowing it since I've been to various sacred spaces. I believe there may be something there as well, but until now no one has pinpointed a location. The array of categories should be very interesting to readers. Hanging Rock Ley Line Mystery. Vine Psychic Editorial Now other people that visit there can weigh in on whether they agree that this location is a 'Rainbow Vortex'. Healers believe they can tap into the energies of the ley line and serve as a conduit of that massive energy to transfer to their patients. - Jon Rakestraw. Stand still for a while and feel the healing energy pulsing up from the earth. MOST Haunted Places in Florida: Ybor City, Lake Okeechobee and More! Ley lines are supposed straight lines which connect three or more prehistoric or ancient sites. Answer (1 of 2): Of course! Healing is another form of ley line magick. 517-467-2517 on side of hill, west of Hane Rd., north-north-west of Adrian and east of Cambridge. These churches and other buildings built on ley lines were built there to give access to the inner earth. It is interesting that the covenant city is named Sacramento, the Capitol of California. While there, ask Mother Earth to send healing vibrations up through your feet and throughout your body. When using the dowsing rods inside your home, be aware that electronic devices, electricity, and metal, all give energy readings that might be misconstrued as ley lines. I ended up having a reaction to something and my lips swelled up. I looked up and the branches were twisted and looked like a small imp or gremlin. We went to a festival. By Staff Writer Last Updated March 30, 2020. Plan on going in the next few weeks or so. We are not permitted to put privately owned locations on the vortex map, or it would likely be included. Thank you, Chelsea. These paths also happen to follow ley lines. We are truly blessed to live here. I'll admit my searches on Reddit for ley line info haven't been exhaustive: too much video game information, and stuff about exotic places. I attached it in the photos. I would also like to propose that the category of the Devils Sea south of Japan should be changed to a triangle. Bring the real world to your users with customized maps and street view imagery. One particular ley line that converges with others just off the Eastern coast of Florida also runs directly north of Tampa and straight through the sacred site of the Tocobaga Indian mound in Safety Harbor! My home sits on a ley line What Are Ley Lines? | HowStuffWorks This map shows ley lines emanating from Pilot Mountain, Surry County, N.C. all ley lines and energy lines are one and the same as well as old Australian travelling song lines. Dan Shaw has studied alchemy and researched vortexes and ley lines since 1986. If you see a purple orb, stop what you're doing and clear your mind. Its as simple as a Google search. Ley lines are straight tracks or lines, essentially energy grids, that stretch across the earth in every direction. Some Local Sacred Sites that You Can Visit! How to Locate Local Ley-lines - Synonym I was taken to a mound by a friend a few years ago near my city. Find the area on the map you wish to create a new ley line. Its supposed to be sacred geometry. Energy Vortexes: What Are They & Where to Locate Them - Be My Travel Muse Find a ley lines map near you today. The dead were placed outside the lines. Once finished with place markers, click on Add line or shape. I believe the Etowah Indian mounds in Cartersville, GA has a vortex. Ley Lines Julie Bero-Emerson If you are writing about the Georgia Guidestones, on July 6, 2022, the guidestones were heavily damaged in a bombing and have since been dismantled. Are we on one of the nodes of latitude and longitude? Please let us know if you experience anything. We welcome submissions from from denizens of all realms. 1.Provide users with complementary products. Let the pendulum swing or circle on its own. he had shown to produce straight lines running across the landscape. Move your mouse to any other areas and add place markers as needed. also i think the lines are around 13. How can I substantiate whether this area is a vortex? Here is what I know: Ley lines - Des Moines New Age A ley line is a straight line, although there is something called a cupped ley line that follows the contour of a hill. Ley Lines | University of Technology Sydney Ley lines also include waterways, naturally forming ridges, and various routes the ancients used as trade routes and migration pathways to form an Earth grid. Places where the collective as a whole is feeling so good, it raises the vibration collectively. http://www.sussexpsychic.com, Thank you, for an interesting read. Are there any vortex or any unusual energy phenomenon in the 12442, 12427, 12436, 12485 areas? Many of these systems, such as rivers, wind, weather and tides are easily seen. Ley Lines: Magical Energy of the Earth - Learn Religions What is this location? Walking to the top of the mound, I received flashes of the Tocobaga tribe that once inhabited the site. This definition makes sense but doesn't provide the whole picture of what ley lines truly are. All rights reserved. On a map, draw a straight line from Mount Shasta to other vortexes on the Global Vortex Map and check if any come near or through Yuba. 'Ley lines are hypothetical alignments of a number of places of geographical interest, such as ancient monuments and megaliths. When they properly direct this powerful energy to areas in the body that need healing, this energy can heal disease. 'We Will Leave That Up to You' - time.com, Earth's magnetic north pole is skittering wildly across the Arctic. Let the pendulum swing or circle on its own. This definition makes sense but doesnt provide the whole picture of what ley lines truly are. Hi Mellisa, we do not have reports from a place called the 'four texts'. Ley Lines: What They are, What Their Uses are, How to Find Them Locate lines between potential points and use them for hiking or just exploring the countryside. At the heart of our platform is 3D tiling, which transforms massive and diverse 3D geospatial data into streamable 3D content ready to be used in your application and in any environment. Her experiences with the paranormal include leading workshops and a talk radio show. Enable them to find specific places using phone numbers, addresses, and real-time signals. Thank you. I noticed one day driving the water running down the road side drains were going in different directions one side was normall running down hill the other side was running up hill. In last month's Sacred Space Sharing, we were discussing the pyramids and how they will be aligned directly upon a ley line to feed energy into the earth's grid. There are, for example, ley lines with defensive, disruptive, or restorative energy. Thanks to the Art Project, you can visit The Palace of Versailles, stroll around the White House and enjoy the National Museum of Tokyo. Theres a map of the U.S. with ley lines smack dab in the middle of the article. And while you seldom have only one color in your aura, mo, 9 Haunted Places in Alaska to Come Across Spirits, From creepy to downright scary, these haunted places in Alaska bring history alive with its many ghosts and restless spirits. Please dont ask me to provide you with a map. Ley Lines: In Search of the Truth (ley line history & locations) You and your land are not alone. Many ancient cultures built mysterious structures in specific locations. Ancient Mysteries. I believe in them. The knowledge of creating Ley lines is supposed to be lost. Many energy workers believe that you can tap into the energy of the lines in order to conduct various healings and transformations. Everyone was fussing at each other, the lights on the trees were a sick yellow . Now I am wondering weather or now it is on a ley line!!! the NEW MADRID FAULT Lays right on a Main section of a huge ley line. Idk how to submit on the blog but you can see that the location Elizabeth(whom I dont know but would like to lol) is talking about is on the same line as the trees. Do you have any advice on how I could investigate this? I would like to propose that the 'Indian Lake Triangle' be added, which can be read about here, among other places. Some never before published. out of this world fact . https://www.vortexmaps.com/hagens-grid-google.php. I now know I am not the only person on the planet doing what I am doing. USA Ley Line Map - Vortex Hunters I love your work in every way. The ley of the land | | The Guardian The best way to determine if you are picking up authentic ley line energy is to compare your readings from outside with those inside. This is a brief introduction to the theory of ley lines that includes the history of differing theories and areas of current thought. Sacred Geometry. But the best method may be to use your own senses, if you are reactive to these types of Earth energies, which it sounds like you may be. This is an interactive map that connects Mount Tamalpais and The Mystery Spot (Santa Cruz). They don't represent anything real (measurable or visible) on the ground. Lay Lines Earth Grid Sacred Architecture Water Architecture Map Of Florida United States Map State Map Science And Nature Sacred Science More information . These include Sedona, Mount Shasta, Yellowstone Park, Lake Mojave, Lake Mead and Mount Rainier. Thats awesome can you send me any more info I believe this, if you can joint a minimum of 3 churches one the same strait line then you have a ley line . They had a magnet that was a man made vortex and some weird stuff happens. Investigate and learn about Ley Lines from an academic point of view. Lovely article. I do not know why I never thought to see if there were a map f them available. Thanks for the keeping this site up to date. The ancient network that links Britain - BBC Travel In last month's Sacred Space Sharing, we were discussing the pyramids and how they will be aligned directly upon a ley line to feed energy into the earth's grid. It is geologically a special place. A map of Englands Ley Lines and a key of sacred sites that they pass through: Ancient Aliens Ancient History Earth Grid Pseudo Science Sacred Site Standing Stone Sacred Places Sacred Geometry Metaphysics More information .