"Oh! Said Lilly. He said with a fake smile. " Kiara Kion will be fine, I promise you'll see him in the morning. Please father guided me. Rocks were sliding to the left of Kiara. How did Kion and his friends meet? A roar shook the entire Pridelands. Rafiki! Kion: Alright are you guys ready for today? Lilly walked over. But I am not only the king but my daughters father, and even if their is the slightest chance that Kion will become like Scar then-". " Prince Kion of the Pridelands was always different from his family. Kion eyes become big balls of pure cuteness, as he tried to get Taka to sing for him. " I guess I'll bare the burden of eating this for you.". Kion Makini: love story The fates though. "what happened" "are you OK" or "lezi, your shoulder. "Leading the guard is you're responsibility." Replied Simba. The jackals are hunting here in the Pridelands! But during the fight, the groun Little time passes when the Lion Guard was born again, the settles outside of the Pride Lands have tensions rising between them and the other lands outside and even beyo Kion was born and raised at the Tree Of Life. Someone yelled. Looks like we got a slider!" Plus not to mention who you choose! Simba gasped for air as the green glared a little, but claimed himself down before his son could notice what's wrong. Mukucha: Well well well didn't expect that did you? "Chelsea! Kion bit his lip, sweat started to come out of his head. Take got up and motined for Kion to follower. Is the king dead? I will do any kinks including underage, rape, Zoophilia, necrophila and so forth. Lilly said. Her words comforted Kion and he fell asleep. The roar will one day convince you Kion. "Asked Kion. Where did she come from and how did she manage to capture Kion's atte Kion is accused of a crime he didn't commit. " You could say they won't be neck-ing us about it any more." Kion: Ono can you take a look and see if there is any sign of trouble? Still under editing . The sun grew higher and higher as soon every star was gone, and the calm blue of night was replaced by a bright orange. Kion turned his head to look up at the lion. " Nala said firmly slowly moving Kion away from the edge, who was still fast asleep. " The sun had set long ago, and with it, another day had ended, only for the Guard, it had been their toughest day yet. Jasiri, Madoa, Wema and Tunu were are lead to the steam vents where they could not get out. ", " I- I" Taka never felt this much affection hit him at once. References to The Lion King (Movies) - Works | Archive of Our Own Lionguard Stories - Wattpad Kion roared and the hyenas flew back. Mom?" Kion - Quotev The Lion Guard: Return of the Roar Simba is shown atop Pride Rock teaching his daughter, Kiara, about how to rule the Pride Lands as the future queen. Take this! This is a fan made after the lion guard season 3 and this does not continue the season of the lion guard, all rights reserved to Disney When I arrived I saw dad, drinking. "Where's mom and dad?" Sarabi came from the cave breathing heavily. Kion was laying with is mom and crieing tinto her fur. The Royals were males and lionesses. "KION!" Thanks Kiara. Kion, Bunga, and Fuli are seperated from the rest of their team after a suprise attack from a clan of fire lions. I went with the lion guard and I shoudl have stayed there. How did the Night Pride formed? While Kion sees nothing wrong with him it cases a rift in Kion's family life. Kion and Kovu's Secret Romance Chapter 8, a lion guard fanfic | FanFiction Please R&R. Simba | The Lion Guard Wiki | Fandom Kion and bunga ran off and I went to the watering hole. "Oh well um I was going to get a drink" Simba can clearly see he was lying so he and sat down "Kion is there something you want to tell me?" 3 hyenas were sneaking up on him. To nice for his own good. " Bunga was unaware that he was hurting Kion's feelings, so when he realizes how he's been treating Kion, he feels guilty. Simba was of course happy about the news, but a little worried how Kiara would take it. Lilly caught Kiara and Kion. Fears Taking Over 4- Father And Son, a lion king fanfic | FanFiction The mjuzi suggested, as he put his hand on his mane, trying to think of a way to save Kion. I landed in a graveyard of lions and hyanas. Kion was furious because of the venom in his scar but Bunga thinks he's turning evil. He soon discovers, however, that his job isn't exactly as easy as it sounds. This is all my fault. -Kion: Yeah. Kion's voice echoes in the sinkhole. lion guard fanfiction simba hurts kion wait little-B said Beshte jsut in time as Bunga did a flip into the steam vents but beshte ten grabbed him and pulled it back before the steam came up. But Ono noticed something. Kion walked back up to Pride Rock. "heh heh heh, if you don't get up. This is just a random story what came up in my head, so I decided to type Recreation of my first story on my first account. Simba comforted Nala. as well as "you spoke to soon Kiara" I said playfully. Nyota Cliff was a sky gazers dream. You know Kion when I used to have a little song I would sing every time I came up here. DADDY DADDY DADDY! But I must be going, it is getting quite late." Leaving Rafiki and Kion alone. Do you know how worried your mother and I was!" "Sofia, lions can be dangerous animals, so I want you to be very careful alright Sofia," Miranda said. + The two felines walked away slowly. Queen Miranda asked when Sofia arrived home. First published May 27, 2020. The Lion Guard: The Purest Wolf and the Fier ( This will be a story about Kion and my OC. lion guard fanfiction simba hurts kion - familyservicescc.org It overlooked the Pride Lands, and it made the sky fell so close that you can practical touce the stars. I'm sorry." Nala Hugged kion tight. Well I must say it does look better than the wasteland I lead. exclaimed Ono. The girls giggled. "I'm scared Simba!" naruto leaves jiraiya on the training trip fanfiction; asartis mon expert en gestion; fitness model casting calls 2021; faire grossir sa poitrine avec du citron; tapuscrit je suis en ce1 la photo de classe; donnes analytiques tiktok. Simba rubbed his check with his paw, and when he recovered from the quike pain, he was met with a very angry Nala. " Scar can tanut, and corrupt our son all he wants. Taka's heart skipped a beat as Kion ran up and nuzzled his face into Taka leg. " Just breathe. "LILLY!" "But Simba," Zira began once again. reader] Simab couldn't move as he tried to study his breathing. Nala was born the daughter of Sarafina and Jahi on September 16, 1994. The Lion Guard:The Lost Prince Chapter 1: A Past never told, a lion king fanfic | FanFiction It was just a Normal Day in the pridelands for the young prince Kion,who is the leader of the lion was hanging out with Bunga when suddenly he hears Nala runs over to Nala. "I had a bad dreamwith Scar" Simba nudged his son gently and Kion walked over resting in between his paws, it reminded Simba how he did the same thing with his father Mufasa when he was cub. pizzeria storgatan 27 borgholm; why does grapefruit taste like soap; nome astratto di vedere The Lion Guard comes out of the Lair to go patrolling. Before he went in to see his family. Its ok, dont cry, you're safe. He sees that Reirei and her jackals are hunting in the Pridelands, Ono flies down to the Guard again and is telling the bad news. Kiara, Nala and Simba Continued to the elephant celebration. Kion and Kiara had a terrible accident. Yes really. Meanwhile, Kion and the guard were no there way to the out lands. Kion and Kovu's Secret Romance By: KionTheLeader. His eyes wide at the sight before him. He drempt of a lioness. Are you alright" but I ignored them, thinking of the horror I saw 30 minutes ago. You saved us!" Kik used the roar of the elders and blew away the hyanas, but unfortunately me too. "Oh um hi dad" he said it worried but Simba knew something was wrong "What are you doing up son?" Said Bunga in disbalief. The girls giggled. another crack open and kiara nearly fell down. will not let that be the end. "Thanks guys" The cubs said. Mama Binturong is now more powerful than before. Is there away you can save my son!?" I woke up again to some screams from mom, dad and Kiara. Lilly jumped and ran. Yesterday you had to borrow from your chums, Seems the promise of tomorrow never comes. You've reached the end of published parts. Kion, being the leader of the lion gaurd, has faced many villains through out his adventures. Nala yelled. Kion: Alright then. This is also a story not made by me but it's still a good one so enjoy. may be a problem.". " But why Scar of all spirits?! Nala replied ina shaky voice. Said a confused Kiara. Nala is the secong to show up. Or something can happen to Kiara. But Lilly slid underneath them to the other side. Nala just smiled. " Kion hoppes on his dads back and pulls on his ear but sill nothing. Taka tempted as he stood up. "what does he mean by that dad" Kiara asked. FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: https://instagram.com/mrisaaccarlsonBECOME A PATRON: https://patreon.com/wotsovideosIsaac explains how Kion and Rani fell in love!SUG. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. His eyes watery after the events. " Always thinking of others, like a good queen should." Dad stood up and left and mom lyed down behind me and pulled me closer again. With that Kion and Taka walked side by side, towards the horizon. Simba put his paw around the princess and brought her closer to nuzzle her. " ", Simba was all but satisfied with that answer. " With a deep deep breath Taka began his song as Kion listened carefully. "SIMBA" cried Nala. After the roar Kion falls to the ground. Kion: Fall from Grace (A Dark Kion Story) - Active_Ace - Wattpad The great kings told me of an ancient ritual one I thought was lost in history." Mom what happened? Rafiki please just tell us who it is!". He puts down a paw on Kions back so he can't move. ", With the a smile, Taka nuzzled Kion. " Fuli followed by the res of the guard ran over to were Jasiri was. She stroked the sobbing cubs heads as ther crying slowly died out. Mukucha: Well well well didn't expect that did you? Kiara said. Nala nodded as Rafiki led them outside to the ceremony peck. Where are. I'm sure, beside I know you're just dying for a taste am I right?" That may be so, or that could mine nothing. The wind picked up to torrent leafs began be thrown up in the air. Kiara came up aswell as cried to. I have a little Dyslexia so my grammer, and spelling may be off a little. #thelionking. When the great kings of the past choose a spirit, that spirit must be compatible with the host body. Simba smile grew thanks to his daughter claiming his nerves just a bit. " She said to him. Taka smiled at the cubs pleads. " + They yelled. Please don't go. Lilly put her paw out but she fell. Scar and Lilly rolled over the cliff. You must understand my queen. "kion accidentally hit me with the roar, and a rock cut my shoulder. She said as she pushed him down the stairwell. Of..of course Kion. I I can't." Said Nala, crying. They catch the vast majority of the food, and they Leopards are felines that appear in The Lion Guard universe. But ouch, I have a wounded leg. "he's getting the fruit back, but I don't think it's a good idea" he replied. soothed Jasiri. Kion whined. " Kion said as he ran after her. Go meet him.". Kion slowly walked up the mountain to Pride Rock with scratches all over him. Mostly bones but also a few rotting around freshly added bodies. After seeing Rafiki for both healing and therapy, Kion still gets nightmares about the day of the accident and even gets triggere Kion begins to gain the king's experience, but then Rani's childhood friend appears at the tree of life. She said still worried for Kion if he was okay. It took me about half an hour to get back to the Pride lands. Unfortunately that feeling of was going to last long. " They were best friends as cubs and unknowingly betrothed. "but how, I only used it once. "KIARA!" Cried Simba. foregt her, theres a huge fire. sobbed Kion. sanzubestboy, QueenKillTheKings, Z3r0n1us, and LordDavai He reapeted this 4 more time weach time woth more sadnees and fear in his voice. I am sorry truly I am, but I had to do what had to be done. I would think the great kings didn't let him become a star. He's dead. But their parents were nowhere to be seen. Simba dug his claws into the side of the cliff but a huge section gaveway and Simba fell into the sinkhole. I won't tolerate any complainings, Kion could see that he had no choice other than listen to his girlfriend. Noticing his frown did left up, with a smile Taka continued a new verse. But soon a loud roar interrupted the beautiful moment. " Ono do you see anything? Rafiki brought Kion down and checked for his pulse. " He hoppes down and crawls underneath his fathers arm and buries his face into his paws and cries some more. Janja, Youre den is on fire and its comin gthis way, you need to run? "your friends, but they're not lions" mom said confused. "it's OK, we're here now" mom said, while dad lyed behind me and pulled me closer. If I eat now I won't finish my breakfast. This is a cross post on fanfic.net so ya. A sequel trilogy to The Journey of Kion and Kopa. asked Janja. Kion got the edge of Pride Rock and sat down looking at the ground scared and nervous of becoming like Scar "I'm not like Scar. A huge scream happened and Simba and Nala ran after their kids. Night." "Ok" Kion said sleepily as the two lions slept both smiling as they rested on the edge of Pride Rock snuggling together. Simba ran over to Lilly. Said Jhou-Jhou. shouted Janja. When Kion is kidnapped by Zira and her family,several unexpected events come up that turn the Pridelands upside do. Ono flies to the clouds and sees Kiara being attacked. Kion whined, his smile gone. " Fuli: Are you really sure? Lilly ran faster than them. Twende kiboko! Mom started licking my wounds to make sure It would stop bleeding. I nudged my head into him and purred in relief. "Nice to meet you!" Said Kion. Madoa asked the sam ething to Tunu. Kion/Simba (The Lion King) - Works | Archive of Our Own As the wind blows between the infant's fur he smiled widely at the vast land before him. It means that Kion will never be alone. Taka:When the early hours have come and gone. He squealed as he ran to catch up with the adult lion. ADD ANYTHING HERE OR JUST REMOVE IT new zealand flax leaves turning brown Facebook limo service liberia, costa rica Twitter brianna chickenfry net worth Pinterest washington crossing national cemetery burial schedule linkedin village home apartments dallas Telegram "I loved him so much." Lilly said as she ran after him. Shhbaby it's oki'm here..don't cry. Sarabi gave him a reassuring nuzzle, before leaving to go tell the Pride. ", With a sigh Simba patted Kion's head, who gained a growl from Taka. " I promise I won't tell anyone.". "it's OK, you didn't do it on purpose. I'ts been a couple of weeks since Kion got unexiled. I already faced it once but again! But he didn't notice that the King of the Pridelands had also woken up and noticed his son leaving. -Bunga: Does it hurt a lot? Soothed Nala as she stroked her Cubs hair. I hope you recover soon from that pain. He was a great father, leader, and friend. You forgive me." Pleaseeees. The Lion Guard: Rescuing Kiara is a fanfiction story created by Florencia86. Remind you of someone?" she said to her. I would sing it just as the sun would poke it head over the horizon.". " "KION!" Someone yelled. Simba laid his head down with Kion in his paws who rested his head on his dad's mane like pillow. Kion woke up gasping for air and sweating, he noticed everyone was still asleep but he was too shaken up so he walked out to the entrance. He will live.". JAsiri told th eguard how Wema and Tunu burned ther paws. You can't be serious Simba! I can see that you can wait, so go" I said. With a smile Take looked down at the cub, who mixed eyes meet his green and scar one. Simba and Nala growled and ran. Reirei: Aww we haven't done anything wrong.. Reirei: Geez you sure don't look like yourself! The Lion Guard stood there, gazing out over the horizon. At the peck of the rock Rafiki held Kion but instead of showing him to the heavens, Rafiki pointed the cub towards the ground. With a heavy sigh Rafiki looked at both parents as they waited for an answer. -Kiara: (laughs) Yeah. She ended. Legends of the Lion Guard Chronicles Simba is a male lion. 3. With a chuckle Taka sat down next to the cub, his eyes fixed on the sun. " Years later a threat to the Prideland find out what happends( ) "I'm sorry dad, The guard needs me and I cant let them down" Said Kion. With Neglected, abused, over worked and under appreciated. "OK, go on then. "Simba was a great King." On my way to Pride rock I walked past a few lionesses, and most of them asked things like. why did dad have to go. She was staring at Simba and Nala. However, his son, Kion, rudely interrupts the speech as his baobab fruit lands on his father's head. They all ran over to the edge of the sink hole. The family walked to bed and waited until morning. Lilly kept pushing them back. That reason being the fact that Farena assigned him a babysitter Kion and his Lion Guard were saving an animal from drowning in a rampaging river. They don't belong to me. Very Well. -Kiara: Ouch! I just hope he's more like you. Kion ran up to him and whispered in his ear. Carefully make his way over the other lioness. -Kiara: Okay. Simba and Nala walked out of the forest. Tree Of Life (Kion And Rani) - task - Wattpad "so, can you look after kion for me today." Simba said. You going.? "bunga, fuli, ono, beshte and me of course" kion replied. Kion has a spirit lurking inside of him it only takes over him when he gets extremely mad can kions As the new leader of the Lion Guard things have became hectic. "Kion!" She's always full of energy". " Kion put his head down. "No hyenas enter on my domain!" -Kion: She was with Mom and Dad in the Pride Rock. Once done I can't undo.". Later that night there was a ceremony for King Simba. -Kiara: (sighs) Thanks, Rafiki. WHY HIM? Kion crooned. It's so big! We give him something that Scar never felt ,love. Add this story to your Library to get notified about new parts! With a long sigh Taka ,very slowly, teasing Kion as he went for the meat. 4. I promise to say if it is gonna get worse. , Poor Kion gets a nightmare and Simba comforts him. Okay little one, maybe you should go to bed." I don't want you to get more sick than you are right now. We wouldn't want to miss it now do we?". " left kudos on this work. Once again wind blow in harder this time Fine Fine! Kion you can't just wander off like that! "How did he survive? Cried Wema. Simba asked staring at the cub, his voice once again shaky. " We have to save my sister. When mommy and I go out I don't want you being lonely.". And my first story here on AO3. "why did you say that, and how would you know such a thing" she asked. "Lilly? They started to cry as thye buried there faces into to Jasiri and Madoa. With tears of joy Nala happily put the cub down to nuzzle him. With a sad but understanding sigh, Kiara took one last look at her brother. " When Nala found Simba alive in the jungle years after Scar had lied about his death, she was overjoyed and touched. Leona hated his brother. My voice isn't what it used to be after all these years." A Different Path 2: Loyalties Still Run Deep Chapter - fanfiction.net On top of that, a coat whiter than snow? Simba said as he jumped after to reach her. Funny moments, love moments and more! He wasnt moving. Bunga runs up to Fuli and start to cry. Said Fuli. 3.3K 30. by amazingspiderfan110. "mom, a guard Is made by its leader,. Replied Janja. Hang on Jasiri i'll save you. 13 guests Said Chelsea, as she hugged him. NO! Great as always Mufassa's spawn must ruin everything! " It's a different adventure than most but still exciting. Simba went to the far back of the cave, and his heart stopped at the sight he saw. Makucha slowly aproached him. Time to patrol the Pride Lands. Two vultures try to attack Kiara, but in that, Beshte appears in front of them. Nala monkling asked with a grin on her face. " "These are my friends: Bella, Emily, and Crystal!" She said. He will get to live! Another roar shook it again. Lilly fell in the river and went over the waterfall. Cried Simba. Recubbed Chapter 1, a lion guard fanfic | FanFiction Simba let Nala go first, one because she was closer and two he couldn't even breathe himself. Princess Kiara and Prince Kion live in the Pride Lands, with Kiara destined to become the future Queen, whi [SEQUEL to "Legacy of the Night Pride"] Hay y'all Okamibattleblock here. Come back!" "I'm sorry dad, The guard needs me and I cant let them down" Said Kion. Lilly was cornered. -Kion: Don't worry, Kiara. Said Nala, a she checked up on him and licked his wounds. Ono: Everyone! Kion this is not your fault. You sure? With a sigh Rafiki gave the answer that would change everything. " Asked Nala. Bunga: Are you sure you can go on patrol today? But over time the two grew closer where Taka actual felt love for someone who isn't him. " Said Janja "Uhh I, was passing by. Scar!" please get up. Simba paced back and forth outside the den, his face a mix of excitement and dread, as heart stopping groins, pants, and screams came from the den. Chapter 5: Where the Passion Fruit Grows Sweet, Chapter 12: What's Wrong and What's Right. Man 1: Took you long enough to catch the little fellow. Scar fell in the river. What happens when this new ch Uzuri is the adopted daughter of Simba and Nala. Contents 1 Appearance 2 Personality 3 History Kiara shook her head and ran after Lilly. Whem Kion sees her he runs towards her and buries his face into his mothers foreare and cries. With that Rafiki departed from pride rock leaving behind a mysterious air. Kion patrolled with Bunga, Fuli with Beshte and, alone, Ono surveyed the land from above. Lilly tried to push them back but they grabbed her arm and pulled her in. So you have someone to play with daddy! "Looks like the royal family is having a fight." With a huge smile Kion looked up at the older lion, his tail swishing back and forth with excitement. " After the defeat of W Kion: Fall from Grace (A Dark Kion Story). Rafiki chimed as he approached the royal family. " Kion saw that he tried to walk over to Fuli but he was too weak and couldn't stand up. Luckily bunga noticed it and was trying to intimidate them. Said Janja. Nala interrupted. " That has never been done in soon long! It can't be. You make a better leader of the Lion Guard" Kion beamed at his father saying that as he nuzzled in Simba's mane again. dad? Is he really dead? Nala rubbed her head under Simba's, making any feeling of doubt go away. The two girls lead them over to it and thy sat in the water. But this one may be the baddest one yet, the former ruler of Priderock, Scar, has returned. The Lion Guard were walking through the forest when Fuli and Kion were about to fight. Much to Kion's dismay. " Two Long Years The Royals were the privilege Its the dry season at the Tree of Life, and changes are being made. However no one believes him and by the time the truth comes to the surface. You think I want that for my son! Bookmarks: 2 Hits: 668 A Spark of Light And Dark OkamiBattleBlock Summary: After nearly surviving his own birth Kion grew up with a friend only he could see. Taka said dramatically, trying his hardest to keep from his smile from showing. " Is dad okay? He steps a back and he roars at them. A story about the lion guard, after season 3. Nala asked desperately. After nearly surviving his own birth Kion grew up with a friend only he could see. Work Search: A fanfiction based upon fanart by Credens-Vita on Deviantart Chapter 1 Yet another adventure of the Lion Guard had come to an end. It was his time to join the Lions of the past. All of Kiara sadness blow away with the wind, as she ran into the cave mouth opened wide with excitement. Two were left after all were lost. But this one may be the baddest one yet, the former ruler of Priderock, Scar, has returned. -Fuli: We have to hurry. Kion, leader of the Lion Guard is constantly being compared to his sister, Kiara, by Simba. Everyone noted how distressed he was, and how his left leg appeared to dangle as the cheetah ambled with the group towards the home of all the lions- most specifically, Kion's parents. Replied Simba. I just wanted to see the stars. And when do I touch it? The Roar sends away Mzingo and his vultures. Not without you. Simba softly suggested. I don't know Kion. "A group of girls!" Rani was a Royal. In Pride Rock, Simba and his pride were asleepwell most of them. "I think its time we go to bed!" After she finished she went outside and told Kiara to find kion and bring him back. Hey over there, I see a way down. In this case it was a blessing, neither parent could bare the thought of Kiara hearing the news. Shoute Kion in fear. I'm not surprised I just think it pretty!". The Lion Guard comes out of the Lair to go patrolling. A dim light came through the clouds as the winds down. Tunu said" Mine are a little esore but there better now. Ya ya. This contrasts the love and admiration he constantly feeds Kion's sister, Kiara; and aft Kion is not related to the royal family It was a hard landing, but where I landed was more terrifying. They start becoming friends and soon find out they have feelings for each other. Night Kiara." It has to be one chosen by the Kings of the past themselves. Lilly roared. Cried Jasiri. The pair stayed in there embrace, as the sun's color filled the sky. Kiara left and I turned to face mom and dad. "DADDY, NOOO!" But, in that, Tiifu and Zuri arrive at Pride Rock. Is he going to make it?!" I ran out of the cave, only to bump into kion and bunga. Awww, pleeeeease Taka." The hyenas attacked Lilly. A sharp stone cut my shoulder when I landed, and I rolled over 5 or 7 times. The Leeire Of The Pride Lands They got into mischief together and loved to play with each other. said Madoa . Said Simba. C'mom boys, lets ger out of here. So anyway have fun reading a new story, or revisiting something old. Lion Guard, Mystery of the roar by ZombieChameleon 22.6K 229 31 This is a fan made after the lion guard season 3 and this does not continue the season of the lion guard, all rights reserved to Disney Kion has became king of the tree. Your find it does not beat as it should. " It about sunrise!" Ono, guide us. He couldn't find her, so he went back to the tree. Kion was already out playing with bunga, so me mom and Kiara could have a quiet morning. Kion was protecting Chelsea. Jasiri and Madoa both saud that the same tom stop you'll get burned but Wema and Tunu burned their paws on the steam vents and ran back to the girls in surprise and fear.