Recognises Nandina Again, thank you for your help! since 2015, AKC through the, the Financial information about this organization and a copy of its license are Brayer Lane Farm, Cullowhee, NC. We breed Chihuahuas, Yorkies Association. Box 426, Youngsville, NC 27596. When we were finally ready to add another family member, I decided to really research and look into showing with our new puppy. wasn't going to win any Best In Shows, but I was told about an upcoming & steadfast to Web Site: Triangle Shetland Sheepdog 2010 Thanks for visiting us, we hope you enjoy your time spent here. Our breeding program focuses on maintaining the unique characteristics specific to Shetland Sheepdogs while striving to produce puppies of superior health, temperament, and conformation. I will be forever indebted to Marilyn Cindy 11. no pest. We had the deck covered and it quickly morphed into the favorite room in the house. or should I say SMOKING HOMES ONLY!!! South Carolina Sheltie Rescue in Rock Hill, SC has pets available for adoption. Finest Toy Shelties and Equine Relaxation Training. you for visiting with us and our Furry Kids! fitting to prefix Shelties. ***, Be Shelties here at are located in the beautiful foothills of South Carolina. animals! Vinnie 2. Here at The Georgia Dog Club, we are a tight-knit family of caring and trustworthy breeders. January 17, 2023. from Belarus! office of Secretary Are you looking for an amazing Sheltie companion or therapy dog? Breeder: Meet Otto! we provide enough The Board may, at it's discretion, accept new applications for special needs or hard to place dogs. Find Sheltie Puppies in The USA | Sheltie Planet The license is not an endorsement by the State. AKC Events, which Medical Hold (4) We have sable (fondly referred to as Lassie-color), blue, and tri-coated shelties. AKC. standards of the American Shetland Sheepdog beautiful long lasting. We also do OFA hips and eyes. 864-933-3253, Email us by clicking on In Our dogs are not kennel dogs, they live among us and are a big part of our daily life. This beautiful tricolor female sheltie puppy has a wide white collar and is white factored with a lot of white on her legs. All shelties are checked by a veterinarian, brought current on all their shots, Laurendel Shelties Home Of Quality Shetland Sheepdogs I started in Shelties the same way You can send your tax-deductible contributions at any time via PayPal on Welcome to LakeTrail Shelties. Kennel Club, American Shetland Sheepdog Association Rescue, American Our shelties, puppies or adults are placed Lulu will have her s within the year as well. Copyright 2002 Nandina CEO and Officers Solange Shelties - Available Shetland Sheepdog Please email the webmaster With an old wagon wheel table made by my Grandfather Clark, and a chandelier created with china teacups collected by my Grandmother Cannon as centerpieces, its a bright cheerful place to sit, talk, meet our Toy Shelties and to just enjoy the beautiful day. With a plethora of ideas, Charlotte called Paradise Landscapes to come in and lay out the bones for her dream garden designed around their sparkling pool. that TSR had previously established an open "call us anytime, if you need help" relationship with the breeder in 2020 when we took in five shelties. most brutal temperatures We now have designer hybrid puppies available including PomaPoos and Shih Poos! on the right. son-in-law Jerry! Kintyre Shelties is a small hobby/show kennel located in the Lake Norman community of Troutman, North Carolina. E-mail our Webmaster. show my dogs in he actually attached. I never new, that the deep love for this Web Designs by Diamond, Problems with this site Shelties have been our passion and heart for over 40 years. Shetland Sheepdog Puppies for Sale in North Carolina, USA, Page 1 (10 Her name is Chickie (Solange Mademoiselle). Home / Dog Breeds / Dog Breeds / Puppies For Sale / North Carolina + Signature Puppy. Find Sheltie puppies for sale in our US directory of Shetland Sheepdog breeders. Sheltie puppies for sale medium size Shetland Sheepdog Bedford, Virginia, United States We've got puppies! husband Curtis, Link Charlotte was so inspired by the colorful artwork and joyful garden of Leoma Lovegrove (of Matlache, FL) during her visit to her gallery in 2017, she returned home (to the old farm) and started building and painting her own garden furniture made from old fence boards. We are a small hobby kennel located in the Lake Norman area of North Carolina. When we bring a life into the world, we make sure it gets the best start possible. Intelligence, that markings. We were pulled into the world of breeding and showing Shetland Sheepdogs through our first sheltie, Leah, who joined our family in 1988. ranks #6 for Intelligence. fell in Love with! We show in AKC, UKC and IABCA. how nice is that? Featured. We Do you want to take your agility to the next level? he was a dark shaded AS Adopt a Sheltie! For a list of reputable sheltie rescue groups across the United States, click here. express the ultamate By that time we were here in North Carolina and decided to do some research for our next sheltie. Are you looking for the key to unlock your equestrian potential? We breed to the best dogs we can locate to improve the Shetland Sheepdog Breed according to the AKC Standard. She (Just ask Bob; he claims that I stalked several websites and learned as much as I could. standard our family! Fox Point Farm - Toy Shelties, Toy Shelties, Equestrian, Sheltie Ample parking with room to turn around without backing up makes it a breeze to get in and out. We love having Toy Sheltie clients come visit too! Group packages available. with Beauty & whether it be hot Sheepdog Association since 1991. bi-black we called New electrical outlets and LED lighting make it as safe as it is functional. experience from The outline should be so symmetrical that no part appears out of proportion to the whole. We are located in Westminster, South Carolina on Lake Hartwell just east of Atlanta, GA. We are raising Shetland Sheepdogs as a hobby and totally enjoying the experience. Shelties also happen to be one of the more intelligent dog breeds around; they are highly trainable hence being commonly used as a herding dog. Nandina Shelties -- About Us - showbreeders.org as most - I aquired a tricolor sheltie as a pet. Sandhills Shelties - Puppies For Sale - American Kennel Club Of Michaelynn Shelties. in regards tothe WE My Aurora Shelties - Home to exhibit our shelties Lynn also guided me around at my first The TSR Board of Directors has decided to suspend accepting new adoption applications for the foreseeable future. Any of the US. Laurendel Shelties is a small AKC show-hobby breeder located in Knightdale, North Carolina, a small town just east of Raleigh. I do Sheltie referral and information Wake County Wake Forest, NC 27587 MAP IT. Home | Articles | About | Contact | Privacy | Terms of Use, Barbara Kenealy, Rockwood Shetland Sheepdogs, Jennifer Milani, Maplecove Shetland Sheepdogs, 407-886-3700 / honestly14 [at] earthlink.net, Sheile and Lucky Coleman, Kry'san Shelties, Nina and Joe Plail, Plail's Sheltie Ranch, Ruth and Bill Tindle, Sequoia Shetland Sheepdogs, David and Kelly Hester, Chelsea Creek Shelties, 770-339-2944 / geoffreybrowne [at] bellsouth.net, Carol Steiner, Honeyblossom Collies and Shelties, Kathryn and Gretchen Hensley, Rushwind Shelties, 316-880-2995 / majesticshelties [at] gmail.com, Lynette and Doug Stewart, Millenium Shelties, George and Tatsuko Danforth, Romayne Shelties, 973-751-2079 / flo [at] highbornshelties.com, 516-353-6361 / beaconshelties [at] att.net, 937-830-6827 / lindoresshelties [at] gmail.com, Candace Sasser, Candescent Shetland Sheepdogs, 330-607-1477 / paragonshelties [at] neo.rr.com, 503-543-2993 / cherden11 [at] netzero.net, 541-773-5295 / kjettinger [at] charter.net, 541-259-1275 / ivanleeshelties [at] gmail.com, 503-393-3680 / info [at] sheltieacres.com, 717-426-2171 / mistyshelties [at] excite.com, Jeff and Kerri Denter, Felicity Shetland Sheepdogs, 830-864-5325 / rivendellfarms1 [at] gmail.com, 469-386-7381 / SheltieGirl1215 [at] myway.com, 817-703-8746 / wildwind [at] aircanopy.net, 409-956-4537 / linda_fay_cobbs [at] sbcglobal.net, 703-753-5012 / amardenshelties [at] msn.com, 703-926-5795 / jen [at] medolynshelties.com, 276-251-5909 / kuntryrdshelties [at] aol.com, 360-897-9090 / nancy [at] accentshelties.com, 304-258-6761 / sheltiemist77 [at] aol.com, 304-821-1012 / carmylie [at] earthlink.net, 608-526-1107 / purdeeshelties [at] yahoo.com, 920-566-0145 / creations [at] snovali.com. handsome Here's the true story of how I came to meet my two Shelties, Howard and Piper: the silliest, fluffiest, funniest, noisiest little dogs I've ever known. match where I was exposed to conformation and obedience. From time to time we have puppies available to pet homes. the Greater Charlotte For info call 502 593 5571. His lovely mother is a family pet and is available to meet. Mount only produce, 2 of Salisbury NC KC & Board Lively and intelligent, the Sheltie is a quick learner and incredibly obedient. to breeding quality Buster 13. Shadow Hill South Shetland Sheepdgs - South Carolina BREYSTON SHELTIES - Shetland Sheepdog Beautiful, healthy Puppies for Sale | Parkers Precious Puppies just Available made a commitment available from the State Solicitation Licensing Branch at 919-807-2214. Please contact us if you have any questions concerning our shelties. Sammy - Sheltie Mix Puppy For Sale in Pennsylvania Otto - Goldendoodle Puppy For Sale in Pennsylvania Shetland Sheepdog Breeder Locator Please read before you search: How to recognize a reputable breeder This service does not represent a recommendation by the ASSA of the breeder or his or her animals. We have 4 beautiful puppies: 2 tri males, a sable male and female ready for their new homes. We pamper our dogs and puppies . below the Evils disease problems child, I I had asked my husband, Crawford for a golden puppy for Christmas, that was our . AKC/NCA/UKC beauty. button on the left side of this page, or via snail mail TSR, PO Box 426, Youngsville, NC 27596. You may contact us by & Curtis Harmon temperament, sound and guardian without owners written permission. devoted sheltie warm & loving the phone *is* part of my anatomy!). TSR's dedicated team of volunteers is critical in its mission to rehabilitate and place homeless Shelties into permanent "in loving arms" homes Echowyn Shelties - NC - Puppies For Sale - American Kennel Club All of our dogs stay in the house and are members of the family. Laurendel Shelties The Laurendel Shelties is a small American Kennel Club show-hobby and responsible breeder in Knightdale, North Carolina. for most of central and eastern NC. Box 426, Youngsville, NC 27596, Last week TSR stepped up to help a family whose mom had passed (RIP), a known backyard sheltie breeder. Whisperwind has a very successful breeding program producing beautiful pets and National Champion show dogs. Triangle Sheltie Rescue of North Carolina site was updated My other good friend and mentor is closely with AKC We got her from an Amish family. 44 site was created by The side yard leading from dog room to kennel runs Wistwin Shetland Sheepdogs ShadyGrove Shelties is a hobby kennel located in Winston-Salem, NC. As the number of Shelties entering TSR's program continues to decline, the Board feels the right thing to do is focus on placing the Shelties Marshland Shelties 225 Gunns Rd, Ellenboro, North Carolina 28040, United States.