Tarot of the Missing - Searching for answers She says she does not know how this injury occurred. Orrin and Orson West: Where are the boys? The tragic disappearance of 2 Pettus and the boys paternal grandmother, Brenda Pettus, have also sued CPS, alleging that social workers negligently placed the toddlers into the supervision of Trezell and Jacqueline West. I d. AboutPressCopyrightContact. When he came back outside was when he realized the boys werent in the yard. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. She says she does not know how this injury occurred. Trezell was not listed in custody as of 5 p.m. Hes charged with two counts of second-degree murder, two counts of willful cruelty to a child and falsely reporting an emergency. The biological mother and maternal grandmother of Orrin and Orson West two California City brothers who were adopted by a couple now facing murder charges in their deaths filed a claim against the Kern County Department of Human Services seeking $40 million and accusing the agency of negligence in allowing the couple to adopt them. In short, nothing. I didnt know they even sent them out to other people., Some articles say that Charles had another child who died in an accident at some point. May they Rest in Piece When they went missing, Orrin was 4 and Orson was 3. K9s traced the boys scent inside the house, but never outside. I saw them there, go in the house, I came back out, I didnt see them now, West said at the time. Pettus and the grandmother requested the West boys be released to their custody, but CPS did not fulfill their requests, according to the Pettuses claim. They shouldnt be missing. Right away red flags were raised as they only had a photo of Orrin for the first media pleas and took a few hours to update to include a pixelated picture of Orson. Release them and yourself from this. In the lawsuit, Pettus alleges he was not able to vet the Wests as qualified adoptive parents and that the defendants placed the children "in an dangerous environment, which led to their disappearance.". Adoptive parents killed California brothers Orrin and Orson West months before reporting them missing, DA says, California City Police Department/Handout, Horoscope for Saturday, 3/04/23 by Christopher Renstrom, West I-80 closed near Tahoe due to snow and 'multiple spinouts', Horoscope for Friday, 3/03/23 by Christopher Renstrom, Snowboarder dies at Tahoe ski resort following historic blizzard, Even Salesforces tower HQ isnt safe from office cuts, Wife of Jeffrey Vandergrift issues somber update, Mochi muffin bakery closes SF cafe after just 4 months, Oakland ransomware attackers leak 'confidential' data, The Warriors broke Russell Westbrook, just like old times, The best fried chicken is at a San Francisco strip club, Escape to Long Beach, Washington before the summer crowds, 14 things you need in your car before you drive to Tahoe, Your Privacy Choices (Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads). Bakersfield, Calif. (KBAK/KBFX) The Kern County District Attorney's Office held a press conference about the case . Where are they? According to the claim, the damages were calculated from emotional distress, pain, suffering, humiliation and the loss of enjoyment of life. Where are the boys? The tragic disappearance of 2 children from If my children were missing, someone would have to RESTRAIN me from trying to find my babies. Trezell West, 35, and Jacqueline West, 32, were arrested by Bakersfield police Tuesday and are currently booked into the Kern County Jail. "This morning I'm saddened to announce that the investigation has revealed that Orrin and Orson West are deceased," Kern County District Attorney Cynthia Zimmer said at a press conference Wednesday. Orrin West, age 4, and his brother Orson West, age 3, of California City in Kern County California, have been missing since at least December 21, 2020 when their foster parents reported them as missing from their home on Aspen Avenue. Who are Elizabeth Holmes' parents and where are they now? About Community. Police cars that were out there. The wrongful death allegation is based on reports that human remains were apparently found near where the boys disappeared. Pettus said. Trezell told police that the boys wandered out of their California City, California backyard while he was gathering firewood. These are babies. All information is provided on an as-is basis. So maybe its time for some new ideas, for somebody new to come in and take them to the next level.. On Tuesday March 1, police filed murder charges against Trezell West. Attorneys for the Wests entered not guilty pleas on behalf of their clients, who are facing second-degree murder charges in the boys' deaths. https://www.vvng.com/human-bones-found-along-dirt-road-in-victorville/, Chief Jon Walker announced in February 2022 that he is retirin, https://briansprediction.com/displayimage.php?album=2808&pid=1133608#top_display_media, Lindsay Clancy strangled her three children with exercise bands, The Missing, Murdered and Reunited of Runaway Train, The mysterious vanishing of Nicola Bulley, Actor Robert Crayton killed his family in a murder-suicide, Murder by Neglect - the deaths of Lacey Fletcher and Valerie Wallach, Missing men - Bryce Borca, Dr Bolek Payan, George Musser and Teddy Egge. We're going through it.". The revelations about toddlers Orson and Orrin West come after the boys' adoptive parents were arrested on Tuesday. Orrin And Orson West Parents, Adoptive Parents & Biological Parents Around 50 officers and the FBI were involved in this search. Orrin and Orson West, 4 and 3, respectively, were reported missing from their home in California City, California, in December 2020. Their adoptive parents, Trezell West and Jacqueline . In November 2018, Dean wrote a letter expressing her concerns about the lack of proper care her children received from the Wests, but nothing came of it. Her mother, Moorer, also filed requests to have the children placed in her care. Orrin and Orson West MISSING: timeline, theories, Trezell West The county has 45 days to respond, he added. As we know, when children go missing, the first 72 hours are the most important, after that the chances of locating them alive drastically decreases. Jacqueline and Trezell West, the adoptive parents of Orrin and Orson West, will be in court on Wed, March 1. Straight away, police and locals started searching. They were not staying with a relative that day so where were they that day? We want to shed light on this so this wont happen to any other family in Kern County, McCoy said. The department did not provide any additional information about the warrant, saying that limited information is being provided to protect the integrity of the investigation and ultimately safeguard any facts from being tainted. Police certainly have reviewed all those tapes, maybe they are confident because they would have seen someone driving/walking through the neighborhood based on the cameras? Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos. Orrin, 4, and Orson, 3, had been playing outside in the early evening, adoptive parents Trezell and Jacqueline West told police. Unfortunately the neighbors camera didnt show if the boys were in the backyard that day as they would have been covered by a fence if they were there. The murder trial in that case is scheduled to begin May 23. Orrin West and Orson West were named Classic Pettus and Cincere Pettus at birth. Multiple searches were performed, but no trace of the boys were found. The boys were in the care of another family, but in late 2018, without provocation, CPS placed Orrin and Orson into the Wests home for no reason, according to the claim. Low 39F. She said a grand jury indicted them based on evidence she saidprovesthe boys are dead. They also have four other children, two of whom are adopted and two more that are biological, who were taken into protective custody after the boys disappearance. TENS OF THOUSANDS OF KIDS GOMISSING EACH YEAR: Here's the one thing they have in common, The couple pleaded not guilty to all charges Thursdayin Kern County Superior Court. Charles Pettus, Brenda's son and the biological father of Orson and Orrin, filed a lawsuit against Kern County and the state of California in late 2021. Jac said in an interview that the police asked questions and took notes. The foster system is set up to keep children safe and to reunite them with their family, said Waukeen McCoy, the attorney for Dean and Moorer and president and CEO of McCoy Law Firm. Because of this injury, the children were taken away. link so several things stood out to me here. Trezell said he passed the children when he went inside to bring in the firewood. It alleges the defendants"induced a minor to commit or assist in the commissionof the crime," threatened witnesses and carried out the crime in a manner that "indicates planning, sophistication or professionalism.". The murders of brothers Orrin and Orson West - True Crime Society West says he then drove around the neighborhood looking for the boys until the sun began to set. She told The Sun that Child Protective Services (CPS) took the brothers, aged 3 and 4, from their biological parents right after birth. Orrin and Orson's adoptive parents were arrested under the murder charges. You never know who might know something.. They noted that the children did not appear to be abused. We make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, correctness, suitability, or validity of any information on this video and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. Once that didnt pan out, I got in the van, I looked down the street in both directions, it was getting dark, getting cold,. Shocking Revelations in the Orrin & Orson West Case - YouTube They werent dressed for the cold, they were young and couldnt have walked that far and not be seen on the many security cameras throughout the neighborhood. Psychic Brian Ladd uses his visions, dreams to accurately predict future events. All inquiries regarding this investigation should be directed to the Bakersfield Police Department.. Fort Valley State University student Missing Where is Anitra Gunn? Winter weather warning in effect as 2 back-to-back snowstorms set to batter US THIS WEEKEND and fuel travel fears, were last seen playing in the backyard of their home. OPINION: Foster care children are easy prey for predators: They disappear without a real search. Trezell and Jacqueline West filed missing persons . May they Rest in Piece, Speculation is welcome, but must not be stated as fact unless evidence is provided, Press J to jump to the feed. There were no recent pictures of the children found on Facebook. They don't know anything. How 'deluded' Putin thought Ukraine invasion would break up Nato & have West bowing down to Russia, leaked docs show, Man had sex with his wife on bollard after fuming neighbour placed it in cul-de-sac in protest during parking row, 'Bubbly' nightclub worker, 31, killed after her Audi crashed into a bridge on her way home from work, were last seen playing in the backyard of their home, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). Here is the link,, https://briansprediction.com/displayimage.php?album=2808&pid=1133608#top_display_media. They also face one misdemeanor count of making a false report of an emergency and could spend 30 years to life in prison, the district attorney said. Lucy Letby- Killer Nurse? "This is not a resolution in this case and there will not be a resolution completely in this case until these boys are brought home, Terry said. She took foster parenting classes, obtained CPR certification and had a psychological evaluation, according to the claim. DA: Orrin and Orson West died three months prior to being reported missing. Adoptive parents of missing Cal City boys booked for murder Their trial, which was originally supposed to be over the summer, is scheduled for October 24th. Exact date yellow weather warning for snow and ice forecast to hit UK - will you be affected? There was a scar. The boys adoptive parents, Trezell and Jacqueline West, were arrested this week on two counts of second-degree murder and other charges. Investigators haven't released information about what led to the conclusion that the boys are no longer alive. By Wednesday the boys biological mother, Ryan Dean, came to join the search. He has not been arrested yethttps://t.co/QGD5RyrivY, Yes through tunnels under California city all leads back to hidden hills the park the house the rain the ranch, I saw this at http://www.Brianspredictions.com . "There was a bruise around the neck. There was a scar. The Wests, who adopted the boys, gave aninterviewafter they vanished. DA: Orrin and Orson West died three months prior to being - MSN To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. The family's four other children, two of them also adopted, are in protective custody, Zimmer said. Biological mother, grandmother of Cal City boys seek $40M from county The indictment lists several aggravating factors that may shed light on the circumstances of the crimes. Hello all, this is a case I hope to bring some awareness to as its been months with no sight of these two boys. Justice for our boys. Police K-9s caught the boys scent inside the house but not outside. The home is now boarded up and vacant; the Wests relocated back to Bakersfield, which is also where Orrin and Orson's biological mother lives. The boys were said to be playing in the yard, and the fence was open. They took my family, they took my kids away from me, my kids are my life, Charles said. ", "It's difficult. (March 4), Editor-in-chief Nicole Carroll takes you behind the scenes of the newsroom in this weekly newsletter, Foster care children are easy prey for predators: They disappear without a real search, Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. "They dont need to hand out children to any old people to get rid them. He looked skinny like he didnt eat. The Wests look sus to me, but Im interested in others takes, https://www.kget.com/news/local-news/100-days-missing-what-weve-learned-since-orrin-and-orson-west-disappeared/amp/. You can find those interviews on the YouTube channel AV Watchman. Its possible they suspect the children may never have made it to California City. Their trial is set to begin on May 23. Orrin and Orson West were reported missing on January 21st, 2020 by their adoptive parents and still haven't been found. That combined with their lack of grief seemed off to me. Zimmer declined to answer questions, saying she was not permitted to reveal details of the case before the trial. A Kern County judge granted a motion Tuesday in the murder case of two California City brothers adoptive parents which prohibits the defendan, Positive Cases Among Kern Residents: 310,095, Recovered and Presumed Recovered Residents: 305,002, Percentage of all cases that are unvaccinated:71, Percentage of all hospitalizations that are unvaccinated:83.13, Source: Kern County Public Health Services Department. Unknown to Dean, CPS allowed Trezell and Jacqueline West to formally adopt the brothers in September 2020, the claim states. We will see if that turns into more and it is incumbent upon these bureaucratic government agencies to do more with respect with the lives of children, this is not a puppy that we are taking form one shelter to another, these are human beings.. They avoided saying Orrin and Orsons names, didnt give their ages or descriptions, Trezell even said and thats about it. Theyre wearing masks, granted but they dont seem very emotional, no crying. A motions hearing in the case of Trezell and Jacqueline West is set for next week and jury selection is expected to begin the week of March 20. Source: https://www.kget.com/news/local-news/100-days-missing-what-weve-learned-since-orrin-and-orson-west-disappeared/amp/, What do you guys think? They needed somewhere to stay but CPS doesn't care.". The boys' adoptive parents, Trezell and Jacqueline West,. I dont have a police record, never been in jail. Clearly authorities must have suspected abuse for them to be taken away and her custody permanently relinquished, as it is often quite difficult for a mother to lose custody of her children in America. It needs to be sharpened.". James and Michelle Butler: The Senseless Murder of 21-Year-Navy Veteran and Wife. The family lived in Bakersfield before moving about 60 miles east toCalifornia City in September 2020. Zimmer declined to say whether Orrin and Orson had actually ever been in California City, adding thats something were going to answer during the trial., FROM OUR EDITOR, TO YOUR INBOX: Editor-in-chief Nicole Carroll takes you behind the scenes of the newsroom in this weekly newsletter. Dear God please bring the boys back safely. BAKERSFIELD, Calif. (KGET) The trial of the adoptive parents of Orrin and Orson West should begin by the end of the month, court officials say. TWO boys allegedly killed in a double murder looked skinny and one had a bruised neck before they disappeared, their grandmother claims. "They didnt ask to come into this world to be treated like this," the boys' grandmother said. Police seem confident that the children never left the neighborhood/area. Trezell, 35, and Jacqueline West, 32,were arrested this week on two counts of second-degree murder, willful cruelty to a child and one countof false report of an emergency,Kern County District Attorney Cynthia Zimmer said. Dean had returned from work to find her then-3-month-old Orrin crying uncontrollably, the claim alleges. The four other children were not in the home at the time and were with their grandparents for the Christmas holidays. The couple say they began fostering Orrin and Orson in 2018 and officially completed the adoption process in 2019. Their biological father, Charles Pettus, has raised concerns about the adoption process and has filed a lawsuit against Kern County officials. But it absolutely had nothing to do with my decision (to retire)., Ive taken this department to a place where we can push farther but the fact that the resources arent there for us to push any farther. Sept. 21. The couples other children were placed in protective custody. Their adopted parents in California City reported them missing from home. Its been months, and there are no answers. Court date is in October. Were not going to have closure until they bring the babies home so we can have a proper burial, Hoard said.