Maltese Shih Tzu San Antonio, Texas, United States. They will have nice curly or wavy coats with little to no shedding. He said his tearful good bye to his old family and is looking for a new forever home. Just take a peek at some of our reviews and recent puppy alumni to see how well our whole process is working! He is expected to, URGENT FOSTER/ADOPTER NEEDED! Oh, maybe you can help me catch food! Zeus. Click on a number to view those needing rescue in that state. A Miniature Poodle is usually 10-15 inches tall and weighs 10-15 pounds. They are 5 mo old brother and sister Goldendoodles who literally came to us with nothing. We are located in Northern California. She is still a puppy and needs some training but she's an overall. We do not have a foster to adopt program. View Details. Puppies for Sale near Sacramento, California, USA, Page 1 (10 per page) Requires 5 mile walk or hike a day. At home, he is a real love bug and will love to watch TV with you. Puppies for Sale near Sacramento, California, USA, Page 1 (10 per page) - Puppyfinder.com USA Canada United Kingdom Australia Worldwide Europe Albania Andorra Austria Azerbaijan Belarus Belgium Bosnia and Herzegovina Bulgaria Croatia Cyprus Denmark Estonia Faroe Islands Finland France Georgia Germany Greece Hungary Iceland Ireland Italy Latvia mom is pure breed. MINI F1B - POODLE PLUS MINI BERNEDOODLE ($2800-$3800) TINY/MICRO F1b MARCH 2023. A fantastic thing when working with Upwork is that our site doesnt only pair you with amazing Poodles - it also pairs you with pups that fit your pocket. The shelter thinks I am about 5 years old. Bichon Frise Puppies for Sale in California, USA, Page 1 (10 per page) There are a lot of different varieties of Maltipoos to choose from, and we know that you might be looking for a very specific variety. San Diego (all areas), CA 92084 Contact Norma Strait Email [email protected] Phone Website http://www.sandiegopoodlerescue.org cats & dogs at San Diego Poodle Rescue This rescue hasn't posted any pets that match these criteria. My age is unknown. We breed only quality puppies for those looking for a therapeutic companion or loving pet, with the exceptional traits of the Schnauzer, Cocker Spaniel and Poodle! An ideal foster works from home, is retired, or only works part time. Browse search results for poodle mix puppies for sale in Sacramento, CA. Her birthday is approximately 12/20/22. You must sign a waiver to get training for Mochi as he needs a little direction, 2022 California Doodle Rescue; Website Design by. For many dog-lovers, Maltipoos are downright perfectand were not one to argue with them! $ 1200.00. She is complete love bug being fostered in the Bay Area. WE GOT PUPPIES Welcome to Canyon Spring Ranch Poodles We are a small breeder of quality Registered Toy and small Miniature Parti color, Red and Black Poodles in California. His owner passed away. This is a Black Female Louisiana Catahoula Leopard Dog, Poodle Adoption in Nashville TN posted on Oodle Classifieds. San Bernardino County, San Bernardino, CA, San Bernardino County, Running Springs, CA. These puppies are very friendly, will get. This beautiful boy is in the capable hands of incredible fosters in the LA area. We are a small family breeder with an emphasis on health, length of life and good orthopedics. Be patient while we evaluate them, provide veterinary care, and so on. ID#A522163 I am described as a male, white and black Poodle - Miniature mix. Call Margaret, Meet Toby. The lovely group of humans who found her have agreed to foster her while we either find her owners and or get her medical care. Our foster program is short-term care until ready for adoption. Due to the fact that our network is so large (and still growing), there may even be a Poodle breeder in your area! Only apply if you have a big fenced in backyard and work from home. He is a 20 lb purebred 1 year old miniature schnauzer. He's going to need lots of backyard play and fetch. Shih-poo Oneida, Tennessee, United States. Individuals & rescue groups can post animals free." . Rankin Poodles - miniature poodle breeder I'm a mini poodle, about 13 years young and weigh about 25lbs. The footage produced in our videos is 100% real. She is shy but does warm up to people. They are very beautiful, 12 weeks old, will be 7-12 pounds full grown. I am a 7-year-old terrier/poodle mix looking for my, Oscar is a loving standard poodle. Tiny T-cup Maltese Mix poodle Non Shredding Hypoallergenic8 weeks with 1st 5in1 parvo shot plus 6 dewarmings(We Yorkie/ poodle mix female puppy DOB 02/09/14 Poodles have long been one of the most popular breeds on the planet, and its easy to see why. Summary of PersonalityPeaches is very smart My story Maltipoos are kind and loving, making them an awesome pal for kids and adults of all agesand other pets, too! Uptown Puppies 2022 Terms of Use Privacy Policy By Klicker. The lovely group of humans who found her have agreed to foster her while we either find her owners and or get her medical care. Each poodle is microchipped, spayed or neutered, vaccinated and groomed before adoption. Bay Area Poodle Rescue is a nonprofit rescue organization located in the San Francisco Bay Area. Only apply if you have a big fenced in backyard and work from home. We only work with Poodle breeders who pass our 47 breeder standards. She is protective of her space and new people need to be, Josie is a loving 8 yo female maltipoo who is the sassy older sister. We think he was the runt of the litter. Serving Northern California and Southern Oregon, we rescue and adopt standard, miniature and toy poodles, as well as poodle mixes. Poodles are definitely one of the most intelligent breeds in the world, and can be trained to do just about anything. - California Poodle Rescue - ADOPTIONS - Rescue Me! 1 male & 1 female. Pomeranian mix. Griffs are intelligent, alert, easily trained, and typically social dogs. Our rescue dogs are wearing tags donated by Dog Tag Art, 10126 Alta Sierra Dr # 282 Grass Valley, CA 95949. Maltipoo puppies California are an example of a designer dog, and they're very popular with many modern owners due to their low maintenance levels, low energy requirements, hypoallergenic coats, and cuddle-loving nature. ohlone canvas German shepherd puppy (newcastle-kzn) Newcastle, Northern Kzn. Los Angeles County, Los Angeles, CA ID: 23-02-17-00256. Humans tell me I am a love bug. - California Schnauzer Rescue - ADOPTIONS - Rescue Me! Doodles | Silverbell Doodles | Schnoodles Breed: Miniature Poodle 641 Location: El Sobrante, CA Pups were born on November twenty third and will be available middle to late January. These types of poodle mixes are often called mixed breed, designer, or hybrid dogs. Connect responsible, ethical breeders with responsible, ethical buyers. Jack and Ruby, two goldendoodles, were dumped on someones property in Bakersfield. He loves attention and loves to cuddle and play. In return, I will be your forever companion. 10/10 10/10 9/10 9/10 8/10 9/10 9/10 8/10 A lot of apartment dwellers are contacting Maltipoo breeders in California. Likes to follow his people around and also likes to just hangout. The happiness of our customers, our breeders, and your puppy is the foundation of everything we do. Help make a happy home today! Not with one of our Maltipoo puppies. She was just rescued 1/28 and she's looking for a loving furever home, ****when inquiring, please follow the outlined instructions listed below in my description. otherwise emails, Hi I am Molly Shannon! Main; Application; . Poodle Puppies For Sale in California, CA Teacup Poodles Near Me. Male and female puppies available. NorCal Poodle Rescue in Walnut Creek, CA - AdoptaPet.com Although Mochi doesnt live with children he seems to like them on on walks, but no to cats. Poodle Breeders in California - Top 7 Picks! (2023) . The truth is that every Maltipoo breeder California has its own pricing system and will price pups differently depending on various factors like size and appearance. She came to us in abysmal condition, Hello, I recently adopted Tobie. In order to keep our best intentions for your puppy, we have very strict standards with regards to breeding facilities, breeder experience, animal care, and more. Support adoption and rescue. Simply click the link below. A very beautiful dog. View more. The Corgipoo is a designer dog breed that is a cross between a Pembroke Welsh Corgi and a Poodle. Poodles for Sale in Sacramento | Dogs on Oodle Classifieds The cross is also known as Border Collie Poodle mix, Borderpoo, Bordoodle, Borderdoodle, Poodle Border Collie hybrid, or Most Amazing Doodle There Ever Was (My personal favorite). Cedar Creek Bernedoodles & Bernese Mountain Dogs This is a courtesy post Flicka is being fostered in Oakdale California please contact Sheryl at +12096063640 She's a loving little thing, she turned out just like her daddy. To support and promote humane animal regulation through the encouragement of neutering and spaying of dogs, to promote quality medical treatment and care of such dogs, and to provide suitable long term facilities for the humane care and treatment of lost and abandoned poodle mixed breed dogs. She is 9 weeks old. They are being fostered in Huntington Beach. Shiba Inu Puppies for Sale The Shiba Inu is an independent, fox-like Japanese dog with a plush, double-coat that sheds heavily. Parker is a beautiful 1 year old, surrendered to us by the Pasadena Humane Society. When you find a puppy at Uptown, you're not just getting a dog--you're getting peace of mind that your new best friend is coming from an experienced, ethical breeder who loves dogs just as much as you do. His birthday is approximately 12/20/22. Don't let my age fool you. The puppies inherit features from both parents, like the brains . She is caring and really sweet. Baby Spice is around 15 lbs. 10 weeks old , deworm, shots and vaccines all up to date View Details $800 Penny - Red Toy Poodle Bakersfield, CA Breed Toy Poodle Gender Female Age N/A Color Red Purebred Red Toy Poodle puppies 3M2F. puppies under 500 in pets in Scotland ; 1yo Jack Russell Terrier Tilly Hurry and get your application submitted. San Diego Poodle Rescue - Adopt a Pet We only take on board the best of the best, so that you will end up with the healthiest and happiest Poodle pups. You can read all about each dog on the "Parent" page. She is definitely a love and responds to most commands. CA Find Brussels Griffon puppies for sale Near California If you want a big dog in a small package, the Brussels Griffon is a great fit. He does bark. Has a quick tongue so be warned %BD%BD%BD%BD. Corgipoo Puppies for Sale | Greenfield Puppies You've got a lot of options when looking for Maltipoos in California, but we aim to be your number one choice by holding our partner breeders and businesses to the highest possible standards. Miniature Whoodle puppies are 2400.00. Houma, LA. Buddy is a male pom/poodle mix, He is vaccinated, microchipped, dewormed. It truly takes a special breeder to assist with nourishing and raising a Teddy Bear puppy properly. Read more Current with shots and dewormed. She is an 8 year old Australian Shepherd that weighs 45 lbs . He loves to snuggle and get belly rubs. Pomeranian mix. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. Serving Northern California and Southern Oregon, we rescue and adopt standard, miniature and toy poodles, as well as poodle mixes. Creamy/Marbled Beige Female Mini F1b Goldendoodle. What is the difference between adopting a dog, adopting a cat, adopting a kitten or adopting a puppy versus getting dogs for sale, cats for sale, puppies for sale or kittens for sale from a dog breeder or a cat breeder? Mochi is a 2 year old 52 lb Goldendoodle in the San Jose area. 10126 Alta Sierra Dr # 282 Grass Valley, CA 95949 Phone: 925.322.0223. Black Female Mini F1b Goldendoodle. Australian Cattle Dog mix. Our Goal Dry Creek Poodles Welcome to Dry Creek Poodles. The shelter thinks I am about 10. Our mission is to take the uncertainty and headache out of finding the perfect puppy. Don't worry, those beautiful red coats will grow back. Read more . Black Male Mini F1b Goldendoodle. POODLE MIX MORKIE (2 male) Father is 31/2 pound red poodle and mom is gold 4 pound morkie (maltese mix yorkie)puppies are 8 weeks and. A cavapoo is an awesome hybrid mix between a King Charles Cavalier Spaniel and a miniature poodle! Chien D'Eau was established in 2007 when they had their first litter. NorCal Poodle Rescue Payment Options We do not have a foster to adopt program. Intelligent, gentle and affectionate, these cuddly little teddy bears have been stealing hearts all across the country. Bay Area Poodle RescuePet Shelter in Berkeley CA Puppies come with a health guarantee and their shot, Fluffy and healthy Toy Poodle Shihtzu Puppies. We are a 501c3 dog rescue here in Huntington Beach and we have been saving lives for over 8 years. Bernedoodle Puppies Sacramento and Bay Area California We Got Puppies 1 of 9. Zoey is one of. Help owners keep their puppies happy and healthy throughout the dog's entire life by sourcing and creating the best products, services, and learning materials. Just begin your Poodle search below! They were in pretty bad shape. - California Mutt Rescue - ADOPTIONS - Rescue Me! We spend consistent on-site time with our selected breeders and can undoubtedly say that our puppies come from a caring environment. The coat is super. Angel - Collie Mix Puppy for Sale in McClure, PA Female $100 Ace - Collie Mix Puppy for Sale in McClure, PA Male $100 Marly - Poodle Mix Puppy for Sale in Danville, OH Male $195 Maynard - Poodle Mix Puppy for Sale in Danville, OH Male $195 si ou w map viv jodia lyrics Dog for sale in Kolkata. Shes friendly, energetic, intelligent, and inquisitive. Our foster program is short-term care until ready for adoption. Males and females shih tzu / poodle mix puppies DOB 07/19/14 This lovable sweet guy is being re-homed because his owner travels too much and cant give him the attention he needs. Copyright 2017-2025 NorCal Poodle Rescue, Inc. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. happy to greet every person he meets . Bichon Frise Puppy for Sale near California, West Covina, USA. When you find a puppy at Uptown, you're not just getting a dog--you're getting peace of mind that your new best friend is coming from an experienced, ethical breeder who loves dogs just as much as you do. - California Shih Tzu Rescue - ADOPTIONS - Rescue Me! A Springerdoodle, or Sproodle, is a mix between a purebred English Springer Spaniels and a purebred Poodle. Search and see photos of adoptable pets in the Walnut Creek, CA area. Color. Poodle prices vary based on a few different variants, which include the experience of the breeder, color, size, etc. "Click here to view Havanese Dogs in California for adoption. Dogs and puppies are treated badly and puppies that come out of these places often cost owners thousands in vet bills because of health problems. Applications must be submitted, please see puppy purchase page for info. She loves being pampered , does not bark at all, and wants her daily dosage of belly rubs no matter what! Although we have a kennel in Walnut Creek we are always in need of foster homes. Thanks for submitting! I am a female 3 1/2 year old labradoodle being fostered in Sacramento. I would love a family that offers me lots of love and attention. We receive calls and messages constantly from prospective breeders and companies, but actually just 10% of those applicants pass our vetting process and take our Breeder Pledge. #1 | Maltipoo Puppies For Sale In California | Uptown Poodles are a very common breed and you will surely find one very soon! This Welsh-Corgi/Poodle mix is lively, playful, and funny. Although it's not a guarantee, you can meet the mother in person to get an idea of what size to expect in a fully-grown Miniature Poodle Mix. Poodle Puppies for Sale in California - DogsNow * I no longer dock tails or remove dewclaws. Boba is 7 . CAVAPOO | Weaver Family Farms We need Hotline Volunteers to interview adopters. Details / Contact. Maggie is a 5 year old, 8lb Shih Tzu that was surrendered. San Diego County, Spring Valley, CA ID: 22-10-30-00244. Ricky (Brown & White) is the timid one of the two. Father is maltese mix poodle and moma is pure-blooded maltese. Absolutely nothing. Extremely matted and in need of medical care. Poodle Puppies Males / Females Available 4 months old Christi Gable Richfield, OH 44286 STANDARD AKC Champion Bloodline Poodle Puppies Males / Females Available 5 months old Kathleen Poe. This sweet 8-year-old miniature. Very Sweet Female Maltese Poodle mix puppy. This Poodle breeder in northern California aims to produce high-quality miniature Poodles that will bring you joy and be a lifelong companion. My previous owner, surrendered me because they travel too much. We strive to deliver the nations premier puppy adoption experience. If that seems of interest to you please fill out a form. Very smart loving playful pup's they are currently 9 weeks old . Most of the breeders, companies & businesses affiliated with our network are complete pros when it comes to transporting pups all over the country. They are healthy, non-shedding, First generation Labradoodles the mom is a Labrador retriever (Marley) and the dad is a Standard Poodle (Davinchi) turned 8 weeks 8/22/15. Rudy. $4200 Merle, $2800 Black with white markings. Family Raised Doodles - Breeder, Doodles, English Springer Spaniels Miniature Golden Retriever Puppies for Sale When someone is breeding puppies or breeding kittens, they are creating new dogs and cats who need homes. Puppies for sale from . Not even a collar nor a leash. Maltese mix. Bordoodles - Doodle Puppies available - Pacific Northwest Doodles Our pups are raised to be the newest member of their "forever family", not just another pet. These dogs tend to be very smart, partly due to the fact that they have Poodle parents who are known for being some of the most intelligent dogs around. We will help match you with the best breeders according to all the things you like and want, and before you know it, you will be ready to bring home your new best friend. - California Maltese Rescue - ADOPTIONS - Rescue Me! She is being re-homed because her owner had hip surgery and cannot give her the exercise she needs. My name is Jiji. Some of our dogs do not thrive in a kennel, or have medical needs. He also walks well on a leash and does not tug. Connect responsible, ethical breeders with responsible, ethical buyers. Olaf is very adorable poodle. Today, puppy scams that happen online are as common as any scam out there. He is a purebred, 4.5 month old standard poodle puppy. He know the, Taz looks like an adorable muppet and we can't believe he isn't adopted yet. Our taxpayer ID number (EIN) is 94-3192264. and Sonoma counties. The shelter thinks I am about 5 years old, ID#A522411 I am described as a black Poodle - Miniature mix. Poodle Dogs and Puppies From California Breeders by DogsNow.com, part of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites. Some people are interested in a very specific breed of dog, cat, puppy or kitten and they think the only way to find that specific breed is to buy a dog for sale or buy a cat for sale from a puppy breeder or a kitten breeder. Im a 9 month blue merle Labradoodle.. 70lbs . Enzo now show signs of resource guarding the baby. We rescued this sweet boy. SOCAL ADOPTERS ONLY!!! We want to be part of the solution. Details / Contact. These Corgipoo puppies for sale were specifically designed to melt hearts. Doodle experience required. They originated in the United States and are sometimes called a Corgidoodle or simply a Corgi Poodle Mix. To provide educational opportunities to persons desiring to learn about dog rescue organizations, puppy mills and hoarding situations, and the proper care, treatment and medical attention required by dogs. He does have some health issues. He is sight and hearing impaired, but is ready to go for walks at any time. I am looking for someone who can spend more time with me. 2023, Kinship Partners Inc & Affiliates. Smokey is an 8 year old, Male. He s a total love bug. Yep, Potato. Home | California Doodle Rescue | We Rescue And Foster Poodle Mixed Read more . We use "Puppy Culture" techniques to raise the sweetest, smartest, healthiest, Lap-size, Family friendly Hybrid Designer Dog puppies you can find! Im Yogi! Angel is an amazing gentle and loving little soul who came to our rescue after being attacked by two large dogs. We are a group of volunteers who rescue, rehabilitate and find loving homes for more than 100 poodles and poodle mixes each year. Parents are on site. Molly is sweet, affectionate and very well, NO out of state adoption will be allowed at all -- ONLY Orange County area will be allowed. Give me a general overview of Maltipoo puppies for sale in California. Poodle mix. Major is a Maltese/Poodle mix, almost 2 yrs old and weighs about 25 lbs. adorable pups. Poodle mix. If you're looking for an intelligent pup that will be easy to train, capable of learning tricks and commands without too much hassle, a Maltipoo California is a great choice. Baby Spice is around 15 lbs. #1 | Poodle Puppies For Sale In Northern California | Uptown They will leave with current shots and dewormed. Areas San Diego Poodle Rescue serves Southern California. He is neutered and vaccinated to, Molly is a beautiful Poodle girl who needs a foster and forever home. Poodle mix. As you may be able to guess from the name, a Maltipoo is indeed a mix between a Maltese and a Poodle. Read more San Bernardino County, HESPERIA, CA Details / Contact 1 of 13 URGENT: This animal could be euthanized if not adopted soon. This includes Labradoodles, Goldendoodles, Aussiedoodles, Bernedoodles, Sheepadoodles, and many more. He is a sweet and loving boy. (2023). Poodle mix. We directly take un-staged, unedited, and only authentic scenes at our breeder locations. Conger's facility is a Portuguese Water Dog Club of America recommended breeder. Has. Meet and greets will be held in TARZANA, CA, Meet Peter! - California Pomeranian Rescue - ADOPTIONS - Rescue Me! Uptown Puppies 2022 Terms of Use Privacy Policy By Klicker. Fosters Needed Although we have a kennel in Walnut Creek we are always in need of foster homes. Little bouncy happy very social teacup Papillion Poodle mix boy. He weighs approx 18 pounds. NorCal Poodle Rescue, Inc. is a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. It is a cross between a Golden Retriever and, most commonly, a Cocker Spaniel, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, or a Poodle or Poodle Mix. There definitely are! Finding the perfect Maltipoo puppy has never been easier. 7 of 250. Well, whether you're searching for a certain color of Maltipoo or want to find teacup Maltipoo puppies for sale in California, we're here to help. This cross is meant to produce a smaller version of a Golden Retriever that retains the classic Golden look and their characteristic friendly and sweet temperament. This pup is very scared, matted, and has an injured back leg. - California Havanese Rescue - ADOPTIONS - Rescue Me! 8 of 268 Bully Pups Penns Grove, NJ (8 mi) Breed American Bully Gender Mixed Age Puppy Color Fawn Pups born 11/3/2022 . A Maltipoo for sale in California might be the answer if you've been searching for a low-shedding or hypoallergenic dog. We raise HavaPoo puppies (Havanese / Poodle - AKA Mini Hava-Noodle or Poovanese), YorkiPoo puppies (Yorkie / Poodle), and Sunshine puppies (my own special breed mix)! He exhibits reactive behavior toward dogs and cats he sees on his walks. Bodie is a 70 lb, 4 year old male Bernedoodle being fostered in LA. The Border Collie - Poodle cross is a great choice for people who enjoy the attributes and intelligence of a Border Collie and want a non-shedding coat. Urgent after 3/7/23 (male) ID: A522472 Maltese mix A522472 I am described as a male, white Maltese and Poodle - Miniature. I say Im just excited by new people! The other parent breed can have a big effect on this, especially if they are the mother, so you want to ask the breeder about them. - California Yorkie Rescue - ADOPTIONS - Rescue Me! There are the small Toy and Miniature Poodles, as well as the very large Standard Poodles. For this reason, the breeder limits the puppy litters to 1 or 2 per year to ensure quality AKC standards are met every step of the way. Many people with allergies enjoy doodles. If you are interested helping a rescue dog please fill out a foster form. At home, he is a real love bug and will love to watch TV with you. I know sit and down and working on other commands. Adoptable Dogs - Maltese Rescue California Home - Adoptable Dogs See our available rescues on Petfinder and Adopt-A-Pet. Fill out an application if want Gemini to be your favorite couch potato. We are a small, family breeder of "Schnoodles," which is a mix of Schnauzer and Poodle, and "Cockapoos," which is a mix of Cocker Spaniel and Poodle. This is Maggie, our very tiny and adorable little girl. If a person see's a Poodle on line or meets one at an adoption fair, and is interested in getting more information, they are required to complete adoption application at: http://www.norcalpoodlerescue.net/adoptioninterestform.html One of our volunteers will get in touch with the person as soon as possible. WE HAVE BERNEDOODLE PUPPIES AVAILABLE!