While the DCC style of dance at its core is power pom, the ladies are often taught more emotional/lyrical styles of dance, as well. 6:00 AM on Aug 12, 2022 CDT. Forums - PRIMETIMER Home Browse by Shows All Shows Your Shows Sign in or register to view your favorite shows here Drama 9-1-1 9-1-1: Lone Star 13 Reasons Why 61st Street 1883 1923 Accused The Affair Alaska Daily Alert Alex Rider All American The Amazing Adventures Of Kavalier And Clay American Crime Story American Rust Anatomy Of A Scandal I find her dancing lackluster. She returned the following year in Season 14 as a stronger, more polished dancer, and seemingly unphased by the previous year. Many women just think if they just try hard enough and love hard enough they can fix what's wrong. But I think if she doesnt improve her power, they wont give her a second season. Interesting how this appears to be a Show Group performance but Kat, Armani and Darian aren't there. Many of them have full-time jobs outside of being a DCC, which is a full-time job itself. 15.2k Followers, 662 Following, 283 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from DARIAN (@darianlassiter) So the poor-pitiful-us tale tends to ring a bit hollow. The format has stayed relatively the same, with the exception of holding virtual auditions via web videos this year. While each season tends to focus on that years new rookie candidates, it seems like fans want to see just as much (if not more) of the veteran candidates that theyve gotten to know from before. Speaking pf photogenic, Claire looked fantastic in those pictures! Ava ignored what she was told, and paid the price for it. The best tea I read from PT was the Mavs girls drama with Ashley H, Lisa, and Julia now that was good stuff. Natalie is a producer for the show and it could be why she got to be on. She's really stepped it up and is now one of my faves. Lets not bring this drama. I think we'll see a pretty high return rate on everyone else. Is this a spell to restart the DCC Multiverse? Top 10 in looks on the current team, but I wouldn't put her in the top of all time. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. I run a DCC IG account and I can say that the cheerleaders who are the most shit on on PT still have the most supporters as well. I'd forgo the drama just to give them the extra time to allow them to be able to finesse everything. Shes gorgeous, so with more power and precision, I think she could become a favorite. Disclaimer: This is a superficial post, since looks are a major topic right now. To share our perspectives and exchange ideas in a welcoming, supportive space, Ive created these rules for commenting here. Usually whoever is in this place looks awkward. Season 15 was filmed this past summer during the pandemc, meaning the entire production took place inside of a bubblethe Gaylord Texan Resort so cast and crew lived together cut off from the outside world while they filmed the show. It's wild. Some people just don't think she's attractive. I believed that rumor because they (Caroline, Tess, and I forget the other two) had to sit out the first home game. Victorias mother, Tina, cheered with DCC director Kelli Finglass in the 80s. According to them it was Victorias fault that Tara and Brennan got cut, it was Vs fault that Jalyn lost showgroup. If it was already posted, enjoy it again, I guess. Washed up former Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader. I think she made it to the Finals. Immediately following, she moved to Dallas where she now lives and cheered professionally for the NFL Dallas Cowboys. The DCC are critiqued heavily on how they look, from how big their hair is to how toned their stomachs are. Lexie. It takes some getting used to. I would understand that better if it were a group of 4 rookies, but Chandi? But rest assured, we always try to do as much as we can outside of rehearsals to give each candidate their own unique story. The Amazing Adventures Of Kavalier And Clay, Bob Abishola (Bob Hearts Abishola), High School Musical: The Musical: The Series, The Lord Of The Rings: The Rings Of Power, Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making The Team, Leah Remini: Scientology And The Aftermath, Entertainment TV Specials & Other One-Off Shows. It successfully stayed off of my radar for over a decade, but continually churned out new seasons every year. Sleeper hit: Jensen. Her posts now backpedaling after her blasting them for comments that I know I have heard worst was not a good look. I dont care for the backwards glance over the shoulder pose at all. Ava's Instagram post. Primetimer is way better now. Copyright 2022 Snugglefish Media. Alora Rose. I think she's refreshing! Scott the Weatherman said she had a heart of gold. Jalyn should have been a serious candidate for point. I enjoy Reddit cause theres less DCC body shaming. In other words, Im here to call it out when it sucks and celebrate it when its amazing. Reddit is where fans of Making the Team meet. Why couldn't the squad photo look as good as this video did? Another Option - Blogs & Forums - QVC Personally, I watched as many episodes as I could find before I started on season 13 so I was in-the-know any time the judges would refer to previous seasons. She danced professionally as a cheerleader for the NBA Oklahoma City Thunder for two seasons: 2015-2017. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. I can't provide that right now. Primetimer Forums - SHOP LC That's how it goes for a lot of the DCCs. my exact thoughts on Marissa. There's nothing behind those eyes. I laugh because a lot of their information is wrong. (Seasons 1 to 13 are on CBS All Access.). For season 15, the usual audition phase is essentially skipped since they select their training camp candidates form their audition videos. (Its a rule that each veteran candidate has to re-audition every year and earn their spot back). Who wants to place bets on howlong before KayDianna goes back to the straight extensions? Victoria stole a vets LuMee and Kelli did nothing about it. Terrific for selfies and pics in low lighting. She can be be cute and smiley but then sexy and sassy. I heard Kelli say something like "we specifically told you not to post anything about your experience intraining camp" or something along those lines. reality blurredis regularly updated with highlights from the world of reality TV: news and analysis; behind-the-scenes reports; interviews with reality TV show cast members and producers; and recaps and reviews ofreality TV showsincluding Survivor, The Amazing Race, The Mole, Big Brother, The Great British Baking Show, Shark Tank, Top Chef, Holey Moley, The Bachelor, Project Runway, Dancing with the Stars, and many more. PT was given an ultimatum by their mod to stop talking about other forums. Yes omg! 2,915 following. I had to look it up! Her body is clearly aging and slowing down and although she has style and class 3 years DCCand then her time with the Titans time to go. 37.6k Followers, 1,752 Following, 978 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Danielle Marie (@danielle.marie12) I hope that Ashlinn and Tori re-audition! Just for fun. Mavs girls drama makes DCC drama look so boring in my opinion. Here is your thread to discuss/speculate on who may be auditioning for the 2021-2022 DCC squad. Also, competitors are eligible to be cut for any reason and at any point during training camp. Sleeper Hit: Rebecca, Keleeand Lea all have SG potential to me and I cannot believe the unpopularity of Lea! They criticize and mock the women with more vitriol than Kelli and company combined, yet at the same time, they criticize the unattainable standards that the DCC organizations sets for being a cheerleader. Thats just me though. I dont enjoy looking at blown up pictures of body parts. a great 5 years, awesome kicks. (This was before I posted) All of their comments about Reddit were deleted. It distracts from discussion IMO. Since then, many series have come and gone, but this one has defied the odds and hung around for longer than a show about cheerleaders may have been expected to. Please speak to Morgan and Meredith. All rights reserved. I think she probably doesnt realize how awkwardly worded that is and doesnt realize it sounds l. I would say for sure Tori will try out, and I am hoping Ashlinn does too. And that goes for a lot of DCCs. I think Ava was taken aback, not by the cut, but by the reasons, you could see that in her exit interview. The series premiered in 2006 and takes an in-depth look at the rigorous audition process that ladies go through to become a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader. This I can agree with! 33 marywebgirl 1 yr. ago One and Done: Either retires or gets cuts next season, Rockstar Rookie: Kleine, Tyra, Kaydianna, Tori. Copyright 2022 Snugglefish Media. ALTERNATIVE TO PRIMETIMER? - the Data Lounge I found the Dani thing pretty bizarre too. DARIAN (@darianlassiter) Instagram photos and videos KaShara KY|TX Matthew 5:16 Serve the world out of love . She is one of the strongest dancers on the team. Read that on another board. Like?? Wow. All rights reserved. I'm on Primetimer also. Not trying to be mean but that's a lot ofCasper goin' on. It's important for them to be in shape, but however important their body can be to. 6. I dont understand why everyone balks or doesnt think Lea should have made it. I love following the DCC but I can't help but laugh at the drama. DCCMakingtheTeam - reddit The fact of the matter is that not a lot of past or current cheerleaders could have made the team over: I would have chosen Ashlinn and Tori over Alora-Rose and Sydney all day long. Forums - PRIMETIMER. Case in point, Victoria is well loved has tons of social media support, but if you were to guess only by this forum or reddit - she's highly unpopular. Its worse than the arms tossed over the head ones. She also hosted CMTs Redneck Island. She seems so quiet and demure! This year they nailed it, she looks great. Also Imeveryone else is noticing her more as well - but those pictures prove it! As long as pretty vacant Rachel is on the team she will be front and center there were how many pix of her in this bunch. Primetimer forums are everything TV. I like that they stuck with the white background instead of the clipped out transparent background that they did for last year's cameo photos. Moreover, Forums Previously has yet to grow their social media reach, as it's relatively low at the moment: 42 Twitter mentions and 2 Google+ votes. And theyalso barely showed Megan and Jessica, but it looks like that is maybe Jessica's body in the opening shots going by the bouncy long blonde curls, or that could be Tori, or whomever has a mole on their neck. after one yearon the team) is trying out for the Tennessee Titans Cheerleaders Squad. Mean girl type stuff with a mod who let it all happen. Jessica, Elli, Chandigarh, Kristin, Ashlee, Marissa, Taylor, Darian, Armani, Gina, Dani, Jada, Amber F.,Madeline M., Alora-Rose, Kay, Erin, McKenzie, Jalyn, Lexie, Caroline, Kelsey, Claire and Rachel W. KayDianna, Amber L. Ashlin, Megan, Jensen, Tyra, Kelee, Christina, Kleins, Madeline S., Tori, Rebecca and Lea, Rachel A., Briana, Amanda D. (Resigned), Tess, Sydney, Savannah, Daphne (injury), Victoria, Cianna, Maddie, Lisa (injury) and Alanna. They took some non SG members. Cici always looks like she is having fun, and stands outbecause of her hair. Judy was able to convince the judges Olivia S. was being toxic. Copyright @ 2000 to 2022 Reality Blurred LLC and individual contributors, reality TV reviews, news, and analysis since 2000. I saw on PT (yes I said it *lol*) Little Heather (who was cut in Season 12? I would have loved to see Jackie Bob again. 2021 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp - PRIMETIMER Good for all the vets who decide to come back. I do remember when one of the choreographers (my mind went blank and can'tremember his name for the life of me) had crushed hard on her though and Kelli was teasing him, lol. I don't dislike Alora and Sydney, but they were not the strongest of the rookies. Best Rookie Photo goes to Kaydianna. Kalyssa Alynn Dawn Singleton. That should be enough for K&J to take another look at both of these girls next season. Gina-she's already said she's coming back. Join the conversation by signing in or registering for an account! After all of the rookie and veteran finalists complete a panel interview, solo dance and perform the signature kickline on the field, the judges select about 45 women to be official DCC Training Camp candidates. She would make a great person for appearances to speak. I love the tea . She ended up making the team in 2019 and is one of the most recognizable cheerleaders on the squad today. Hang it up already. Watching from an 'outsiders' perspective (as in not in the US) it seems like the US is in a bit of a shambles in terms of covid. I think Mackenzie is way up there. Rehearsals happen every episode, with guest choreographers from the vast world of dance coming in to spring a new routines on the contestants. It was created in 2000 byAndy Dehnart, who's still writing and publishing it today. She should have made it over Alora-Rose, probably Sydney, and sad to say maybe even Jada. Before I began working on the show in season 13, I had little to no interest in watching a show about cheerleaders (nor had I even heard of this show). Kristen has also heavily hinted in all her wedding posts on her social media that she will be joining her soon-to-be husband after they get married. I wonder why they showed Christina, Elli, Chandi, and Kristen so briefly. Where do you find prime time? Make sure to zoom in in ever detail of the women their bodies (especially the ones you like). Season 2's "BeBe" upholds to the original's legacy of inclusivity and smart . I didn't believe. Time to go and experience life outside the DCC bubble that has occupied her entire adult life including the year she prepared for her comeback. Anyway, just my take on it. She's beautifulin a doll like way but I still feel like she is expressionless in the DCC style. Primetimer Rumors. : r/DCCMakingtheTeam I cant speak for anyone else, but after4 yrs, Im tired of seeing the same faces. Is anyone else wondering where lemonbus, Dr Manhattan and even Rodeo Drive have disappeared to?! In this edition of The Confessional, Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team story producer Eric Reynolds writes about the show, which is premiering its 15th season and is CMTs longest-running non-music show. Ive been on this forum for a number of years how did I miss this last year? Did Lisa confirm too? Welcome! IMHO they probably don't have to work unlike most of us the real world do. Or I was so caught up in the veteran cuts I missed it, who knew. If the field isnt an option, maybe more will retire. Many of the other girls looked better here as well. Whats up with that? Most Disappointing Veteran Photo goes to Gina. Litchen niter Litchen. Is this "the post" ? All rights reserved. But havent heard exactly which ones !! Cassie never got Pro Bowl despite Judy being her mother. Primetimer Rumors. If its going to bring attention to a business venture, sure, stick around. I think she works for the Cowboys with fan appearanceshttps://www.instagram.com/cowboystravel/ Dallas cowboys cheerleaders: making the team - DC Urban Mom Her dancing was powerful, but sloppy. 3 years ago. It exposes transitional images that the human eye would probably never see or the brain process. Also we better get a real squad photo next year, cause I am done with this photoshop mess. Oooopps..I have nothing against Rachel, I think she is sweet, sincere and good looking but I will confess to being Team Gina ( I think you could have worked that out by now). And they give Rachel A a leadership position which she deserved this year. Everyone looked so good at the performances. Apart from that unfair nonsense the editing of the video was great. I think Dani is beautiful. Weve created a community that connects people through open and thoughtful conversations about the TV were watching and the stories about it. Which rumor was that again? Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. oops "retired". Jalyn teaches a lot of fitness classes, and I hope that she goes on to a more lucrative career. Likely other contenders would be McKenzie, Claire, and Darian. I think she will only get better with experience. For now. New producers are usually asked to watch a few episodes from the previous years season before starting work on a new one. . All I can think is that they're newbies to SG. Kelli Finglass vs Reddit and Primetimer DCC fan communities *** general discussion *** I'm fairly new to this though I have watched the show on off through the years. I love that you get to see different girls shine every week at the Christmas show. Who the hell cares? I used it whenever I went out with friends. There's also the possibility that Kelli and Charlotte want the show to go on at least another year to cover the 60th anniversary of the Cowboys. They seem to think they are the be all, end all of DCC social media pages. It's always within the context of the show. Tori really should! I think Kelli saying 'come back next year' was just for the show, and they'll never consider her as a risk of ignoring K & J's rules, and I think Ava should move on. 1) We check the forums.primetimer.com server to see if it is responding and we do this from a region closest to you. Melissa Rycroft, who was a DCC from 2006 to 2007, went on to appear on The Bachelor once and Dancing With The Stars twice, where she ended up winning Season 15. Exactly we might not get to a normal year to next year. By commenting below, you confirm that youve read and agree to those rules. On this forum alone, most agree that Tori & Ashlinn were better options. ;). Access can be a problem that is often out of our control in post. I think the wedding is in February. In a typical season, the show will premiere on TV before the show has finished filming, so it can be difficult for the producers and editors to predict who will be that seasons breakout characters, or who will make it far but ultimately get cut in the end. Here was a show that had an obsessive/rabid fanbase (check the Primetimer forums for proof) that was essentially ignored by the mainstream. It wasnt until a few years ago that I started work on the 13th season of a long-running CMT reality series that I came to understand that cult reality TV was indeed a thing. I think of writing about television as the start of a conversation, and I value your contributions to that conversation. Whoever said "the camera never lies" LIED! The only drama is brought in from outside people. I've thought that since I saw tidbits of last season about Chandi. You only know she exists on the team because so many people agree that she shouldnt have made this years squad. They have finally found a good photo for her. 2021 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp - Page 73 - S16 - PRIMETIMER Home TV Shows Competitive Reality & Game Shows Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making The Team Past Seasons S16 2021 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Site Update: New Default Theme Info 2021 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp spoilers By Uk-Eve, June 25, 2021 in S16 The vets need to make their minds up now. As for retirees I think a lot wont retire. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Tess was a bad GL. We know her to exist because of her pro bowl experience, along with therumors about fraternizing with players. Hardcore fans were upset by what they deemed to be blatant nepotism (Kellis friendship with Victorias mom being brought up over and over), but were shocked to see Victoria finally eliminated in the penultimate episode of the season. A major thing we hear from a lot of fans is that they want to get to know the cheerleaders better, which can be difficult when the format of the show largely focuses on dance rehearsals. They give it to interns or family to look after, who obviously have no idea.