Add to cart. Very Pragmatic Mount--But Beware! If by chance yours is not, have a competent gunsmith drill and tap your receiver to accommodate the 6-48 threads of the enclosed mounting screws. Installs in just minutes with the installation screws and allen wrenches necessary provided with the mount. Lightweight and reliable, made of aluminum. Choose from a wide variety of SpeedBead Systems for the most popular shotgun models: Beretta Xtrema/2, 391, 291 Light, and Urika/2 12 Ga. A bright red 8-MOA dot allows for fast target acquisition and easy aiming, The compact, lightweight design wont affect the firearms balance or handling, 1x magnification allows for both-eyes-open shooting, good for situational awareness and target acquisition, Windage and elevation adjustment make optic fine-tuning easy, High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity, with lasting durability, Index-matched, Hi-Lume multicoating aids low-light performance and glare elimination, increasing your success rate, Will not fog internally even in cold and rainy weather, Shockproof construction stands up to years of punishing recoil, loc_en_US, sid_121, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)], loc_en_US, sid_121, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. The boutique has ample parking and is wheelchair accessible. Now I also own AR-15 rifle and MP5 pistol caliber carbine. These are the scopes you will pass along to the next generation of hunters. Its a way of life. Bought this for my 11-87 so that I could mount a scope on it. But you can go a step further than this and purchase a mount made directly by Remington called the Remington 870 Shotgun Scope Mount. The mount also features a low-profile design, which allows you to maintain a proper cheek weld when using your red dot sight. Very fast install. 7 Remington 870 Upgrade Ideas for Less Than $20, 10 Steps to Upgrade Your Remington 870 Express to Police Version, 10 Must Have Upgrades for Your Remington 870 Shotgun, Remington 870 Followers Overview (Vang Comp Systems, CDM Gear, SBE Precision, GG&G, S&J Hardware, Scattergun Technologies, Choate, Nordic), Magazine Extensions for Remington 870 Shotgun (Nordic Components, Choate, TacStar, Remington, ATI). Great for slug shooting, turkey hunting or tactical shotgun use 4 Reticle Adjustable Tactical Holo Sight With Red/Green Reticles Dual brightness control Welcome to Red Rifle LTD! If you were to use birdshot or buckshot then youd have small pellets spreading wide all over the area where youre aiming. Aimtech Black Mount For Remington 1100/11-87 12 Gauge ASM1, Availability is being updated. They are especially useful when shooting slugs on long distances. Weighs 4 ounces. I have revised this review since I came across a BETTER mount from UTG that has more features but most of all the fact that the UTG mount has a tunnel that can be used to sight with regular IRON bead! If you're looking to add a scope to your Remington 1187 shotgun, the Remington 1187 scope mount from Mounts Plus is an excellent choice. Additionally, the mount will not rust, which could cause further damage to the shotguns finish. See more best rated Rifle Scopes & Accessories products, Aimtech Rifle Scope Mounts, Rings and Bases, https://www.opticsplanet.com/aimtech-black-scope-mount-f, All Aimtech Riflescopes & Accessories Reviews, Remington Model 1100 12 Gauge, Remington Model 11-87 12 Gauge, Aimtech Black Mount For Remington 1100/11-87 12 Gauge. Remington 11-87 Optics Mounts Home Parts & Accessories Parts By Gun Model Remington 11-87 Optics Mounts Optics Mounts 2 Items Aimtech Remington 1100/1187 12 Gauge Scope Mount With Shotshell Carrier Black AS. The Mesa Tactical Shotgun Receiver Mount Picatinny Rail is a 1-piece component which gives you the ability to mount red dot or optic sight on your shotgun. I even purchased a second mount to go onto another shotgun I use for ducks and pheasants. This will make the installation process a breeze because the instructions that are included will apply to your exact shotgun model. Please try again. Hammers Shotgun Scope Saddle Mount for 12GA 20GA 870 1187 1100, 19489 Remington Accessories, 12 or 20 Gauge Shotgunx 40mm Mount, Models 870, 1100, & 11-87, EGW Evolution Gun Works Remington 1100/1187 Picatinny Rail Scope Mount (40801), Burris SpeedBead Mounting System with Fastfire 3 Shotgun Sight, Bushnell Trophy TRS-25 Red Dot Sight Riflescope, 1x20mm, Black, Price: Excellent quality. Signature rings with adjustable polymer inserts and PEPR cantilever mounts are legendary in shooting circles. Remington 1100/1187 Scope Mount | GG&G Accessories 1100 Steel Shot Barrels includes a Full choke and is designed for use with 2-3/4" or 3" Magnum steel or lead loads when used on Magnum receivers and . Just look for an Add to Cart option below every product. Just look for an Add to Cart option below every product. Saddle rails or saddle mounts installed like sidesaddles, using bolts which replace trigger pins: There are many variants of saddle mounts for Remington 870. The State of California prohibits perceived advertising or marketing of firearm related products to persons under 18 years of age. But did you know that Burris also sells most scopes and sights directly? Its a way of life. My name is Vitaly Pedchenko, I am from Kyiv, Ukraine. That includes an opportunity where I & my partner pulled up on a dozen geese early in the morning and both emptied our guns without a single hit. For this reason, we have declared the author for all reviews created in the old system as "Legacy Reviewer". Sign up to the Newsletter and get "10 Tips to Building a Tactical Remington 870" ebook: Your email address will not be published. 2625 Stearman Road, Ste. I would have expected 30 minutes or less. 8 MOA dot: frequently used for handguns and shotguns, 12 ga., Benelli M2, Montefeltro, Ultra Light. The Remington 1187 scope mount is made from high-quality materials and is designed to withstand heavy use and recoil. That is next on the list for me. This Aimtech Black Mount For Remington 1100/11-87 12 Gauge ASM1 is only for the 1100/1187 models. To give the rail extra strength, it is hard coat Type III anodized. Revised!!!! It will be a bit more reliable as well. Whatever the standard is, thats what it is, Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Some have concerns about stripping out the nuts that are used to replace the pressed pins on the shotgun. Since the mount was sold as a "No-Gunsmith" product, I figured it couldn't be all that hard. I put this on a model1100 slug gun so I could use a red dot sight. Model 870 extra barrels with 2 3/4" chambers will fit both Magnum and 2-3/4" receivers. V3 / Versa Max - Our .335" Overall Length Screws work in all 4 holes . Remington Model 11-87 Sights - MGW This was super easy to install on 870 express i however did not need the shims fit perfect bought the reticle as well works great took no time to dial in, A bit of a pain finding the right size screws but it does fit nicely, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Health & fitness magazines included in Kindle Unlimited, Weaver Shotgun "No Gunsmithing Converta Mount, Multi slot base allows you to mount a variety of optics including scopes, red dots, lasers while obtaining the optimum eye relief, Low profile, form fitting design allows you to shoot in your natural position without "peeking", Made of tough polymer composite material that will operate in temperatures of -40F to 150F. Will most likely take it back off and paint camo to match. Installing the Remington 1187 scope mount is a straightforward process that can be completed with basic tools. Results for remington 1187 mount - OpticsPlanet The pins were too large to go into the receiver holes. It is extremely difficult to mount the Speed Bead on the stock. For our complete selection of products by Aimtech on sale please visit our Aimtech page. Sign up and get exclusive access to promotions, sales events, pre-order sales & more! Each version accommodates one of the three main shotgun brands. REMINGTON Scope Mount For 870/1100/1187 These easily installed, lightweight 4 oz. Man were they lucky. How to Mount a Red Dot Scope to a Remington 870 - Rem870.com Vortex Razor Red Dot AR15 Riser Mount - OpticsPlanet Eventually it makes scrap of the clamp ! It turned out to be more then I expected in that not only do it force me to keep my head down on the gun which was the original purpose but it's also so accurate that when we have decoying ducks or geese i'm now able to take head shots & not ruin the meat. Finish: Type III hard coat anodized in a non-reflective matte black finish per Mil-Spec. The Mesa Tactical Shotgun Receiver Mount Picatinny Rail. It is available for a variety of shotguns. * This picture above is representative of the group of items. Bought this for a Benelli M2 and immediately had difficulty mounting. Good choice for installation of scope or red dot sight. Had to return first one since mfgr did not thread fasteners. Aimpoint is one of the best sights but it is also pretty expensive. We area unique full service firearms store proudly located in the Southbay of Los Angeles. Required fields are marked *, Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. It features a one-piece construction, which means there are no separate pieces to worry about coming loose or getting lost. Aimpoint Micro can be installed on a Remington 870 shotgun, it will withstand heavy 12 gauge recoil. Pistol & Red Dot Mounts. SI OPPRESSOR / Strike Rapid Engage Mount (SREM) Gas System; Barrels; Accessories. Apply the ease, speed, and accuracy of a red dot sighting system to your favorite shotgun with this unique mounting system. There are three versions of the Mesa Picatinny rail available. Windage & Elevation Adjustments. There was a problem completing your request. Here at Red Rifle we are dedicated to providing the consumer (private citizen, Law Enforcement Officers and Security professionals) with quality firearms, customization and accessories all while offering an intuitive, modern purchasing experience. It slide on easy with no damage to the finish. The mount is precision Computer Numeric Controlled (CNC) machined from a solid block of aluminum and finished in a hard coat anodize for a rock-hard, lasting finish. The inverted "vee-way" centers the mount over the receiver and peaks high enough for the shotgun's bead sight to still be used. We are a unique full service firearms store proudly located in the Southbay of Los Angeles. Through our clean, simple website, boutique style gun showroom and experienced staff we hope to equip the customer with the knowledge to make informed safe decisions regarding the purchase and operation of a firearm. First flock of the day. Our kit includes Reflex sight and Rail Mount For Remington 870,11-87 & H&R 1871 12 Gauge pumps. Then insert the pin in the top of the rail being careful not to over tighten. Made from lightweight aircraft aluminum with satin black finish. We've been supplying shooting enthusiasts since 1950 and are the world's largest supplier of gun parts. In the field, it is all about reliability. Specializing in Firearms and Tactical Gear for Law Enforcement Agencies, Police Officers, Members of the Armed Forces, and all First Responders. I mounted a red dot with picattany base and the fit was excellent, Get 10% Off - Subscribe to Our Email List, Aimtech Black Mount For Remington 1100/11-87 12 Gauge ASM1 Orderable Models. Red Robin Saddle Mount Specs: Remington 1100/1187/Right Hand 12 Gauge. The next improvement would be for Burris to develop additional mounting systems for more manufacturers and for 20 ga shotguns. Full length rail. Warranty: Lifetime. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Weaver Remington 870/1100/1187 48340 Saddle Mount Polymer Matte Black. We have hats and shirts, of course! The design and color fits cosmetically with a weapon and actually enhances the looks. The design of the Remington 1100 and 1187 Scope Mount provides that low-profile factory look. Take your glassing to a higher level with the premium glass and rugged body of Burris binoculars and spotting scopes. Reviewed in the United States on September 6, 2020. I plan on using it for turkey season mainly, but I can see where it could be used for deer or coyote hunting etc. One of the best features of the Remington 1187 scope mount is that it is compatible with most popular scope models. Although we can't match every price reported, we'll use your feedback to ensure that our prices remain competitive. The model number of this Picatinny rail is MIL-STD 1913 and it is recommended for use with three major shotgun brands: Mossberg, Benelli, and Remington. Shooting and hunting is more than a hobby. Take advantage of the great discounts we have on Remington 870 saddle mounts for sport optics on your home defense, hunting, or tactical shotgun. The unique SpeedBead Mount makes it easy to add a FastFire red dot sight to your shotgun. One of the best variants if you are looking for saddle rail. Case Gauges [email protected] 215-538-1012 52 Belmont Ave, Quakertown PA 18951 Business Hours: Monday - Friday: 9AM to 5PM. It takes less than three minutes to install the mount. 89 products / 348models. I simply remove the Venom when using the gun for other purposes. This durable mount allows you to securely attach a scope to your shotgun, so you can enjoy greater accuracy and precision when shooting. $37.13 Saddle rail from Mesa Tactical. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! So, if you want to attach a red dot or scope to a Remington 870 there are several way to do it. Merchandise Return And Exchange Policy (Non-Warranty). At Burris we know exactly how much hunting season means to you, because we are passionate hunters too. Good choice if you are not sure about saddle rail and only want to try it. While its a big investment, it is well worth it your me to keep shooting. Easy installation to factory drilled and tapped receivers, or receivers drilled and tapped for 6-48 threads. Shop for Remington 1100, Remington 11-87 accessories, and tactical shotgun parts. Sur mon 870 il crait un espace de 3/8 pour entre le support et le fusil. Results for remington 1100 sights - OpticsPlanet To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. I did this and it went right into place. Reviewed in the United States on November 3, 2015. It looks great, is really stable for my red dot scope. Benelli M2, Montefeltro, Ultra Light 12 ga. Beretta Xtrema/2, 391, 391 Light, Urika/2 12 ga. Always read labels and directions before using a product. This is the red dot sight that you can trust your life with. Aimtech Shotgun Scope Mount for Remington 870 is little more expensive but made of aluminum which makes it more reliable. All edges are smoothed and rounded for the shooter's safety. Take your glassing to a higher level with the premium glass and rugged body of Burris binoculars and spotting scopes. The Remington 1187 Picatinny Rail is an essential accessory for any shooter who owns a Remington 1187 shotgun.