Elegant dining room, very good food, and reasonable portions. Very nice place to eat. Our server was quite attentive, very good service. RH Rooftop Restaurant Columbus is rated 4.7 stars by 2325 OpenTable diners. We were seated with no problem. Online Menu of RH Rooftop Restaurant, Oak Brook, IL Staff are welcoming making each visit a wonderful dining experience. FOOD+DRINK. Our server Adam was very good! Restoration Hardware is the world's leading luxury home furnishings purveyor, offering furniture, lighting, textiles, bathware, decor, and outdoor, as well as products for baby and child. We enjoyed our time at the restaurant. The food was delicious - try the Burrata for sure. I've only been to the one in Palm Beach but if I am ever near another anywhere else -- I'm going! Only thing they could have adjusted the tables to be spread out just a little more but besides that I love it. We had a great experience for our friends birthday. My first experience at RH Rooftop Jacksonville was amazing. I took my daughter for her birthday. Best 30 Rooftop Restaurants in Queens, NY with Reviews - Yellow Pages This was our first time going, and it was amazing. The Crispy Artichokes appetizer at $21 was tasty but the bulk of the dish is the petals which were fryed dry, crispy and flavorless. Amazing Experience! It took 30 minutes for us to get cocktails. We have been there many times and it is always consistent! Beautiful! The view and ambiance is all worth it! I will definitely visit again soon. Just pricey. Our party of 4 were seated and we ordered our entrees. The food is tasty but overpriced. Beautiful atmosphere, excellent server who was so attentive, delicious, well presented food! Food and drinks were very good. I thought the food was overpriced for what you receive al a carte and there wasnt enough items on the menu. RH Rooftop Restaurant Dallas in Dallas - Restaurant menu and reviews This visit was a disappointment. Best in the city Pub & bar Restaurant menu Frequently mentioned in reviews addition to Oakbrook the atrium greenhouse the chandeliers a furniture store burger and shaved ribeye restoration Hardware the burrata appetizer is breathtaking an order of truffle fries See all Ratings of RH Rooftop Restaurant Oak Brook Yelp 189 Foursquare 7.1 / 10 Google rh rooftop private events - dragsfinserv.com Make a reservation Party Size 2 people Date Time Mar 2, 2023 9:30 PM Find a time Having a reservation is the way to go - we were seating upon arrival and had our own little corner of the restaurant. View. Everything I ate was high quality and delicious.. Food and the place was amazing service was good only slight issue was that we were rushed to leave as check came with dessert, Great and clean atmosphere food was decent staff was warm and excellent. RH Rooftop Restaurant features an ingredient driven menu accompanied by a curated selection of artisanal wines and craft beers. The ambiance is everything! Waitress super nice and helpful. The wedding website of Melissa Mone Stroud and Frank Alexander Toliver III. We were greeted warmly, offered stairs or elevator, and were received with a smile at restaurant. I just hate it was so cold outside! It was a great dining experience. The ambience was beautiful but then 2 tables down from us, this very obnoxious loud group of females were completely distracting. Its a great place to meet friends or a client for a meal. https://www.restorationhardware.com/content/category.jsp?context=NewYorkCafe. Look forward to next meal aT RH Rooftop! You will be pleasantly surprised by the cute decor. Would recommend! Go for a FABULOUS dining experience. Home. Kind staff and delicious food! The server was exceptional. Will be returning. However her food was not brought out with the rest of the entrees. And the showrooms, OH the showrooms! Our space cannot be reserved for gatherings, receptions, or events exceeding a group size of 6 guests. The salad with shaved vegetables was terrific, as were the truffled fries (unavoidable with the distinctive fragrance emanating from the kitchen). Food was great and of course it is gorgeous and the wait staff was amazing! Bisol, Prosecco, Jeio, Valdobbiadene, Italy, Juv y Camps, Cava, Reserva de la Familia, Peneds, Spain, Gloria Ferrer, Blanc de Blancs, Carneros, California, Pierre Sparr, Brut Ros, Crmant d'Alsace, France, Schramsberg, Brut Ros, North Coast, California, Roederer Estate, Brut Ros, Mendocino, California, Champagne Collet, Brut Ros, Champagne, France, Domaine Carneros, Brut Ros, Napa Valley, California, Alfred Gratien, Brut Classic, Champagne, France, Veuve Clicquot, Brut, Yellow Label, Champagne, France, Carl Graff, Riesling, Kabinett, Mosel, Germany, Allan Scott, Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, New Zealand, Saget la Perrire, Sauvignon Blanc, Sancerre, France, Twomey, Sauvignon Blanc, Napa Valley, California, Domaine Jolly, Petite Chablis, Burgundy, France, Chalk Hill, Chardonnay, Russian River, Sonoma, California, Chateau Montelena, Chardonnay, Napa Valley, California, Hartford Court, Chardonnay, Russian River, Sonoma, California, Chteau d'Esclans, Whispering Angel, Ctes de Provence, France, Minuty, M Ros, Ctes de Provence, France, La Spinetta, Il Ros di Casanova, Tuscany, Italy, Daou, Discovery Collection, Paso Robles, California, Blackbird Vineyards, Arriviste, Napa Valley, California, Peyrassol, Cuve des Commandeurs, Provence, France, Domaines Ott, By Ott, Ctes de Provence, France, Vie Vite Extraordinaire, Ctes de Provence, France, Lioco, Pinot Noir, Mendocino County, California, Francois Labet, Bourgogne, Pinot Noir, Burgundy, France, Gros Ventre Cellars, Pinot Noir, North Coast, California, Catena, Malbec, Vista Flores, Mendoza, Argentina, Antinori, Cabernet Sauvignon Blend, Il Bruciato, Tuscany, Italy, Bodegas Muriel, Tempranillo, Gran Reserva, Rioja, Spain, Hourglass, Proprietary Blend, Hgiii, Napa Valley, California, Silver Oak, Cabernet Sauvignon, Alexander Valley, California, Duckhorn, Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, California, Caymus-Suisun, Petite Sirah, Grand Durif, Suisun Valley, California, Louis Roederer, Cristal Brut, Champagne, France 2013, Domaine Laroche, Chardonnay, Les Blanchots, Chablis Grand Cru, France 2018, Sonoma-Cutrer, Chardonnay, Les Pierres, Sonoma, California 2017, Cakebread Cellars, Chardonnay, Reserve, Carneros, California 2018, Maison Champy, Le Rognet, Corton Grand Cru, Burgundy France 2016, Gary Farrell, Hallberg Vineyard, Russian River Valley, California 2017, Rochioli, Russian River Valley, California 2019, Zena Crown Vineyard, Slope, Eola-Amity Hills, Willamette Valley, Oregon 2016, Kosta Browne, Sonoma Coast, California 2019, Chteau Mont Redon, Chteauneuf-du-Pape, France 2017, Marchesi Antinori, Tignanello, Tuscany, Italy 2018, La Spinetta, Vignetto Garretti, Barolo, Piedmont, Italy 2016, Chteau Rauzan-Sgla, Grand Cru Class, Margaux, France 2017, Penfolds, Shiraz, RWT Bin 798, Barossa Valley, Australia 2017, Lail Vineyards, Blueprint, Napa Valley, California 2018, Caymus Vineyards, Special Selection, Napa Valley, California 2016, Spottswoode, St. Helena, Napa Valley, California 2017, Shafer, Hillside Select, Stags Leap District, Napa Valley, California 2017. I recommend eat there. Its very classy with a nice view from the rooftop. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Will be back. We are never the type of people to complain but it was hard justifying paying over 100 for a meal that we didnt even enjoy. The food, dcor and ambience are great, everything is over priced but that is expected at Restoration Hardware. Salad was fresh and filling and the fried artichokes were different. The food was incredibly good and the view of the sunset was amazing. The guacamole here is a no-brainer, and for drinks you'll have to have one of their specialty margaritas or mezcal-ritas. It was a nice experience but the food waste that great this time around. It was a wonderful Birthday gathering. The only reason I can think of for this would be that it takes less time to cook- the salad and entree were served at the same time- in order to turn over the tables faster. Learn more 4120 Worth Avenue, Columbus, OH 43219 No cuisines specified Grubhub.com Menu Morning Brunch RH Scramble $14.00 Farm eggs, creme fraiche, avocado. Beautiful restaurant, Terrible service. We recommend the El Jefe and the Mezcal Smash. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Great place for all meal options (brunch, lunch, and dinner). I expected more breakfast options. The truffle grilled cheese is still on my mind! Desserts were wonderful too !. Water had a bug in it. I love how its different from most places and the food is really good for there to be a small selection of items to eat, I could go back forever. The wine selection was great! The Gallery at Phillips Place. I understand everyone has a bad day but it just made our experience a little less than stellar. I appreciate the service and his attentiveness! Make a reservation 2 people Date Time Feb 20, 2023 7:00 PM Find a time Booked 141 times today Beautiful ambiance very nice waiter but wasnt able to find her when needed. We will definitely be back. Why in this elegant designed luxury space would an owner operate like this- certainly not to run a luxurious restaurant, and a seemingly very successful company. Best meal that is worth it is the scrambled eggs with sourdough toast. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. When we arrived we had a reservation but still had to wait for a table to become available(~10 minutes) but there is seating. Food was exceptionally delectable. Even the host stopped by to congratulate our dear friend and gave us complimentary desserts warm cookies. Entire menu needs to be redone + Fire the chefs. Perfect upscale place for my birthday. Food is just average. We received nothing. Loved the food and drinks. It is a stylish rooftop terrace and indoor restaurant equipped with a seasonal herb garden, cozy fire pits, and stylish dining tables and lounge sofas. Very romantic spot. The Lobster Roll at $34 was basically a split top hot dog bun with lobster and very little butter/mayo/Old Bay so rather dry. Service was fantastic. RH Rooftop Restaurant Minneapolis - Yelp OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. The restaurant is beautiful, love the chandeliers and I like the ambience. The lobster by itself was good, but a very small portion. We were rushed to leave at the end, not by our server, but someone clearing, very fast, maybe a manager and we ordered and ate very quickly so it was surprising. Definitely will go again! Because the food was so good we would definitely go again when in town. Everything was exquisite. Click here for more! Service was impeccable. Totally recomended RH Rooftop Restaurant West Palm | Florida, United States - Venue Report The few hearts and the four potato slices were very good. Will repeat in the spring when its all opened up. Great for special occasions and a special night out. To make the food even worse, it was ridiculously over priced. RH ROOFTOP RESTAURANT CHARLOTTE - 800 Photos & 281 Reviews - 6903 Phillips Place Ct, Charlotte, NC - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services RH Rooftop Restaurant Charlotte 282 reviews Claimed American (Traditional) Edit Open 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours updated 2 months ago See hours See all 820 photos Write a review Add photo Menu Popular dishes Definitely will be returning! This is a unique special place. Beautiful place. Furniture was nice to explore. We loved the burrata and the crispy artichokes too! The guest of honor was attacked in NYC subway with a hammer last year. RH Rooftop Restaurant Charlotte - Charlotte, NC | OpenTable RH ROOFTOP RESTAURANT DALLAS - 781 Photos & 282 Reviews - Yelp Love the views and the restaurant itself is beautiful. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. The atmosphere is wonderful. The restaurant looks great, the service is good but the food not appropriate for dinner: snack-bar type. Nice wine selection and great view. Amazing ambience and the food was extremely delicious. how to spawn high level fertilized eggs in ark; shenandoah river boat ramps; social media marketing playbook; ford deranged lease deals; rh rooftop private events . Service excellent. We went for an early Valentines Day dinner (as did many people there), and it was wonderful. Place is beautiful and elegant.