The best moments of my life are with you. And thats when I know that this feeling is real. I will trade the whole world to be able to have you in my arms right now! My love for you knows no bounds. The greatest achievement in my life is to have a woman as beautiful as you in my life. Youre not just my love, youre my heart. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. You keep showing me the practical meaning of love. I adulate you. Experiencing life with you gives me a thrill, as no other person can. I love holding your hand, walking by your side. And I wouldnt want to be whole without you., 7) When I think about my life, I see your face everywhere. If a crisis comes, i dont care how deep the water gets, I am not leaving your side. xoxo, Goodnight my love. I love you more than you can imagine. I will love you when sunshine seems a million miles away. I dont know how you got inside my heart but know that Ill never let you go. I love you with all my heart and all my soul. I will love you until all the stars burn out and the tides no longer turn. When I close my eyes, I imagine your beautiful smile. Goodnight. So I give you my heart, soul and all of me. Take care of me since I am your asset. I can be annoying, weird, and sometimes overly emotional. I never thought I would ever feel like this, but that was before I met you. Finding you was like finding a rare gem. I need to be reminded that I am worth it. Through the end of time, my love for you will continue to bloom. I promise to stand by you. You always have something good for me on every new day. When Im with you, I feel like Im right where I belong. Scroll down and surprise her by sharing these love poems 1. I love you. I adore everything from the top of your head to the tips of your toes because everything about you is so perfect. The love of your life will quickly get used to being treated as special as she is, and the love is sure to be returned like a boomerang. I stopped existing and started living the day you and I became soul mates. Continue with Recommended Cookies. I have loved you long before the beginning of times and I will love you even when the memories of us will be erased from the face of the Earth. I never saw a smile as incredibly cute and sweet as yours. Sweet words to tell her in the morning to make her smile. Thank you for giving this madly in love man his life back because without your love Id be walking through hell. 6. So sweet words to tell a girl Sweet words to tell her in the morning to make her smile 1. you are wonderful. I will always adore and cherish you as the jewel you are. Youre my very first thought in the morning and my very last thought at night. You're incredible. All the memories of our special times together are embedded deep in my heart if I need something to cheer me up when I feel down. Its so strong that I feel like no words can express the way I feel. There is only one happiness in this life: to love and be loved. My heart beats only for you. I cant wait to meet you, I miss you so much. I express what my heart feels when I say those three words to you. Time is meaningless unless its spent with you. Dont ever forget how special you are to me because I would be lost without you. Theres just not enough stars surrounding us to show how much we mean to each other.. 10. You are the missing piece in the puzzle of my life. But Ill always love you like theres no tomorrow. 22. No matter what you will do. I adore the way you brighten up a room and most of all, brighten up my life. These sweet words will make her smile for you and even love you more. I find happiness in you because you are my heart desire. Meeting you was one of the best days of my life. So many reasons are there to love you. Every day seems like a blessing since I have met you. No matter what has happened. A regular day turns into an extraordinary day when I can just spend time talking, laughing, and being with you. You may not believe this yet, but you have changed my life so much in such a short time I cant imagine what all of our lives would be like if we hadnt met each other then. I hope you will never forget how truly and deeply in love I am with you, and I will do anything to make you happy. 21. It has always been about you because my life revolved around you. Ill always be here for you, no matter where we are or what we do. Let us always meet each other with smile. Once again, its a new day and life is worth living because Im going to spend it with the most amazing woman in the world! 100+ sweet random texts to make her smile and feel special Thursday, March 10, 2022 at 12:23 PM by Gladys Mokeira Obiero Your woman should get all the attention in the world. 12. 5. Women don't like boring men regardless of how handsome they may be. Hello my heart, Do you know that you are the only reason for my sadness and you are the only person in the whole world who can make me happy. I love you is an understatement when it comes to the scintillating words I want to tell you every day. I am the luckiest man alive because I get to call you mine. You deserve the happiest place in the world and I am trying my best to make you feel great with me. You are my world and sunshine. Counting the hours until were together again. You are the only woman I want in my life, baby, and theres nothing that could ever change that. 4. Here is an exclusive list of sweet things that you can say to make her smile and feel special. Loving you is a mandate for me and I will love you forever. This wake-up text is for letting you know that you are the first thought on my mind every morning. It always makes my day, every time I see you. For every day, I miss you. The days turn into weeks, months then years, and the love I feel for you grows deeper every day. If there is any babe that makes me happy, it's you. Because youre in my life, I know true love exists. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment. I want to thank you for giving me the opportunity to come into your life. 1. Good morning! Here is a list of best words to wish your new friend on his or her birthday. When you kiss me, without uttering a single word you speak to my soul. It was a cold winter night, the sky was black with dark clouds, and it seemed like there was an endless moving pattern of raindrops falling to the ground. Yes, I am thinking about you right now and I miss you so much. I dont deserve your love, but Ill make a priority every day to earn it. I adore everything about you. Your beautiful smile and your happy laughter attracted me to you, but your caring loving heart is the reason why I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Sweet dreams, baby. I want to be everything that makes your life happier every single day of our lives together. The only thing I need to turn my day around is your smile. It is like meeting you made me blind because I have not seen any other girl ever since. I have my faults and my flaws, but somehow you bring out the best in me I dont know what I have given you in return to your unconditional love for me. 3. Those little things that you do are the most fascinating. You cant blame gravity for falling in love. My life feels so perfect just because you are in it. I know this for sure because I was lost and alone before I found you. You could have any man you want in the world, but you chose me. You add beauty to my life in the most incredible way. My favorite sound in the universe is your laugh. My life is a garden and you are the most, Read More Good Night Text For Her Long DistanceContinue, Love, in this big galaxy, you are the center of my universe. Every man must make his woman happy at whatever cost. I wont get tired of saying that you are my favourite human on this planet. Do you have any idea how much I adore you? 43. "Every time I go to sleep, I'd pretend that the pillow is you.". I want you today, tomorrow, next week, next month, next year, and for the rest of my life. Our love may not have always been a fairytale, but it is still my favorite love story. Love you always! And always know that I will appreciate you forever 19) Oh darling, dont you know your touch is what gets me high?, 20) and as for how much I need you, theres no scale on Earth that could measure it. I love you deeply. 75 Love Messages for Her to Make Her Feel Special. Continue with Recommended Cookies. If I had to give up everything for you; my life, dream job, money etc., then that would be nothing because giving up those things means nothing if I cant see your smile every day for the rest of my life! Keep holding on tight, keep being you because you are special, and I will always be there for you. You bring me so much joy that I just cant stop smiling. Cuddling with you would be perfect right now. I cant sing, but your love makes me want to get up on the rooftop and belt it to the world how much you mean to me. I love you so much. I wish a big brick falls on you, so you know how much it hurts to miss you. Its so hard for me to say, I love you. I cant promise that I will be a perfect wife. Dont fret because I will continue to do everything that I can to make sure we can be together as soon as possible. We will show the whole world how people ought to love each other with you by my side. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. Although love has thorns, with the right person it is more pleasure than pain. Youve made my life beautiful and amazing. Thank you for being with me. These three words are impossible to say. Today, I love you more than I did yesterday, but also less than I will love you tomorrow. I love you to the moon, and I love you back from the moon. I love the way the light shines off of your beautiful eyes. Spending every second with you is my lifes mission. When I look into your eyes, I know I have found the mirror of my soul. I hope you know that you are my everything because I am worthless without you, even with everything I own. My love for you will burn with a passion forevermore; itll never fade or lose its power. God bless you. I won't trade you for all the treasures in the world because you are my gem. You are gorgeous, cute and pretty. Its a feeling that cannot be duplicated by anyone else. When were apart days feel like years. My day starts with you in my mind and ends with your sweet dreams. You trigger me to come alive with no efforts, something no one has ever been successful at. I have become a better person because of your presence in my life. Thank you for being there with me all this time, I love you so much. You were made for me, and I want to cherish every bit of your heart forever because it belongs to me now and forever more. 2. You deserve the world, but since I cannot give that to you, I will give you the next best thing, which is my world. Your love has brought me back to life when all hope was lost and you believed in me when no one else would or even could. 100+ sweet words to make her feel special, loved, and emotional Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 1:20 PM by Venic Nyanchama They say food is the way to a man's heart, but it is sweet words that do the trick when it comes to women. Lets spend forever getting lost in each other. The connection between us is something that cannot be explained in words. As an Amazon Associate, CJ & BetterHelp affiliate We may earn a commission when you buy through our links with no extra charge on your end. Its an honor to wake next to someone as gorgeous as youIm blessed this morning to have you by my side babe, 15. I never want this day to end because every time we share our time together is a moment in which I forget about the rest of the world around us all there is for me at this moment is your beautiful soul next to mine. My heart, love, and all that I am, I give to you. You put your arms around me and Im home. If that moment is spent stargazing together, even better. I miss your love I miss your touch, but Im feeling you everyday. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I want to spend my entire life with you. I love you more than I could ever really say. I want to do it every day. Youre everything to me all that matters in this world is us, our love and our family. Hey baby! The night is not forever, but our love is. If my kisses were this good for breakfast, I would stay in bed all day long with you! There is my heart, and then there is you, and Im not sure there is a difference. When I found you found a place where I can lay my head down and be at peace. I know there are other people but I dont want anyone else, I want you. You are everything I could ever want in a woman and you make me so happy. From the moment I met you, you motivated me into being a better person, and for that, you have my eternal gratitude. There is no greater gift to have than being love by you. Hope you enjoy these short and sweet romantic messages. Some nice examples of sweet words to make her emotional include: 50+ sweet quotes about liking a boy straight from your heart, 100+ wonderful you are my everything quotes for him and her, PAY ATTENTION: Install our latest app for Android, read best news on Kenyas #1 news app, 100+ best love status for girlfriend that are so sweet and romantic. To love you and cherish you till the end of time. If there was one thing that I could choose in life to bring me happiness, then that would easily be you! My mind wanders and I get lost in thoughts of you. You are the beauty that melts my heart, the one who makes my heart beat faster. In all my life, I have been through a lot of things. Thank you for being a part of my life, baby girl! 2. My dreams are all about you, and my realities are even more all about you. If I chose to be with just one person, it would always be you. Love you, honey. Every time I am with you feels like Christmas morning. I wish that you were here or I were there or we were together anywhere. Let every morning be a fresh start of the day, full of luck, joy,, I dont know why you chose me, but Im thankful every day that you did! You are the only one who can put that smile on my face no matter what kind of day Ive had or how crazy life may seem to be at times. I love the person you are. My heart is open for you, my arms wide . Sweet words to tell a girl can make her fall in love with you. I love you is not enough to describe my feelings for you. Loving you is my permanent job. I admire that kind of self-awareness. When you put your feelings into words, it can help love grow in your relationship. There are many beautiful women in the world. You are the sun, I am just a moon youre shining much brighter than me. 44. I dont need anything else to have complete happiness in my life. You are special because you always find a way to catch me by surprise. Every time Im with you all of my worries and problems vanish! You are the reason I feel alive, the reason I get out of bed in the morning, the reason I strive to make each day better than the last. Being grateful for her presence in your life can uplift her spirit while keeping the spark alive. That thing they say about finding your better half is completely true. If you ever stop loving me, I will be so sad. I just keep thinking about all this time spent with you and it brings a huge smile to my face. Your sweet smile melts my heart each time I see it. When I look at you, I see joy, happiness, beauty, and a reflection of a better version of myself. Pay attention: Become TUKO.co.ke ambassador get a branded T-shirt, hoodie or water bottle at our TUKO Shop! For instance, if you are looking for romantic words for her, you can talk about how beautiful she is and what she means to you. Its the world when you and I are living together happily ever after. Mine is like a rock that won't just end in a short while when things go amiss. I cant believe how lucky I am that you picked [name] from all the others to fall in love with. Love Poems To Make Her Feel Special If your woman means the world for you, leave no stone unturned to make her feel special. My life began the day I met and fell in love with you. You are missing her, but remember that she is also missing you too. My six-word love story: I cant imagine life without you. Youre like my favorite song on the radio, I could listen to you all day. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. I freak out when I think about losing you because it will be the end of everything to me. You miss her, you want to talk to her, you want to see her, but most of all you just want to make her smile. I also know that words alone arent enough to tell you how special you are to me and how much I wish you knew how much you truly mean to me. 200 Cute things to say to your girlfriend to make her feel special You ground me. Now that Ive found you, Im never going to let you go. You are the most important person in my life, now and always. We may not know each other for long, but I have never felt this way about anyone else in my life. I promise to love you, always. I just remembered you and your beautiful smile, your calming voice, and your amazing soul and it was enough for me. 64. Thank you! I promise to be quick to forgive. Sending you a million hugs and kisses, baby. You are the reason I wake up in the morning and my last thought before I fall asleep. Never above you. Its just so adorable and always makes me smile- even though the chances of seeing it every day for real might not happen very often. When all else fails and times get hard that one voice that can always bring light back into my heart is yours.- Anonymous. I love you so much. But youre more than that. I didnt know what love was until I first laid eyes on you. Thats honestly all I need. For Us Save Image: iStock Don't want it to pass, Don't want to let it go. Nothing can ever make me stop thinking about you. I hope your morning is as radiant as your amazing smile. I was just driving one day, and this song came on the radio. All I want is to grow old with you, spending the rest of my life with you, my dear. My life is a garden and you are the most colorful flower I have in it. Every part of me is in love with you. And do you know what it is? If youre wondering whether or not Im thinking of you, the answer is yes. To stop thinking about you is the most difficult task in the universe. Since the first day, I have been unable to take my eyes off you because you are so dazzling. Goodnight my love. 9. I want to keep all the things that matter to you safe especially your heart. I will always love you. Here are Words To Make Her Fall In Love With You.Sweet Words For Unique Girl! I have not forgotten all the times weve been together and how it felt being in your arms. This is what life is all about, so lets not hide our emotions. You have worked so hard to make our relationship the best it can be and have shown great strength even in the toughest moments. Honeyletstalk.com is supported by readers. Romantic Things To Include In A Special Note For Her, Top 8 Must Have healthy boundaries in relationship [Updated], 5 Healthy Boundaries In Christian Dating Relationship, Truth About Accountability In Christian Relationships, AM I LOVED IN SEARCH OF TRUE INTIMACY [Find Out Today], 100 Cute Text Messages And Sayings To Make Her Smile, If I had a rose for every time I thought of you, I would be picking roses all day long.- Anonymous. How can I stop loving you when you give me so much joy? You are the most beautiful lady that I have ever met. You make me want to continue my way no matter how hard it gets sometimes. You were my reason.- Anonymous. My life isnt complete without you anymore so goodnight baby girl, sweet dreams! Being with you makes my heart sing. I hope I will always be your rock as you are mine. 8. Since the day I met you, my life, which was once apart, fell into place. I'm the luckiest man on Earth to have such a beautiful and intelligent babe as mine, forever. I have so much fun being with you, love. All I want is to grow old with you, spending the rest of my life with you, my dear. Though youre far away, I still feel your presence. It must be love. Feel free to leave a comment. When I look at you I see all the best things in my life. Ive never been as happy with someone as I have with yo. Hope it will last till my last breath And stay with me till the last moment. My lady love, thank you for being all that I could ask for in a woman and so much more. 12. No matter what happens in this life or how everyone else tries to ruin our happiness together, nothing will ever come between us because we have a love that was meant to last through all eternity. If I were with you right now, I would give you the biggest kiss. Never leave me because I have made a promise to make you the happiest woman in the world. For you see, each day I love you more Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow. I promise that Ill make you feel wanted, loved and needed every single day. I love all these little things you do when you show your care for me. If I could pick someone again, I would still pick you because you are very amazing. Thank you for your support. What I need to live has been given to me by the earth. Every time I look into your eyes, I see a future together. Every night when I close my eyes, I dream about your smile and wake up thinking about it all day long! 12. Happy Anniversary my dear. Dear darling, you are my light when everything seems dark and my hope when all seems lost. I couldnt take my eyes off of you from the very first day, and youve been on my mind everyday since then. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. No words in any languages can ever express my love for you. Everything you do multiplies my joy, adds to my happiness and subtracts from my sadness. I love waking up knowing that youre in my life. I love you. - Anonymous. I will risk everything for you. Saying you are wonderful does not do justice to the person you are. Sending your sweetheart a text message that makes her feel special each day helps build up her love and fills up her heart.. Feel free to use these messages as is or tweak them to fit your exact situation. Not a day goes by without me thinking about you. You are my favorite human being on the planet. I fancy you, this relationship and the better part of me you brought out. If I'm asked to spell out something that's my favourite, I'd spell no other thing but "Y-O-U.". Im so completely in love with you. Constant romantic messages help lift her emotions, and you would have prevented the relationship from becoming boring. And Ill keep on loving you every day after that, too. For all that time, this is what I want to do, 16) You are not perfect, but neither am I! Being without you is something that doesnt even feel possible anymore so thank you for helping this hopeless romantic re-discover what it means to truly love someone with all his heart and soul. You are what keeps me going!