How did she survive it?" But, Bellamy had a much more personal reason. When it was my turn for revenge I walked up and wasn't going to cut hershe smiled at me, her mouth full with blood, her teeth pink with it, and told me, it's ok Echo. With his mind on his friends in the valley, Bellamy agrees to option three. I'll be back for you." Hours had gone by and tensions were high. Just Bellamy. Language: English Words: 555 Chapters: 1/1 8 rental house in winslow, az by owner. Young WW2 soldier gives his first to a mature lady. And the two most important people in her life are trying their best to navigate their grief and every other emotion that this death has caused, and be one anothers comfort in this difficult period. 'No, Lexa, Bellamy lives, promise me!' This time was for family, for home, for peace and for love that never dies. Spoilers for anyone who hasn't seen Season 5, Episode 9 What if: Bellamy puts the Flame in Clarke instead of Madi and works to stop the war between Wonkru and Eligius while also trying to protect Madi. It radiated out of her with each strike, with each hit, with each slice of a blade. He may be still angry with Clarke for some of her choices that she's made here recently, hell, they're all a bit pissed, at her right now, but to call Clarke a coward that was a blatant lie to hurt this little girl that called Clarke family. Season 5 finale au. "You think Skaikru did it," she says softly. This picks up at 4x09 where Clarke finds a way to take the flame. The love of you and her people kept her alive. #the100 These strangers who were wearing the faces of her loved ones weren't. Clarke pursed her lips and chuckled. #1 Southeastern University Series After spending the day together, Clarke and Bellamy form a new emotional depth to their relationship. Title: The story of Wanheda. While Bellamy was becoming closer with his friends in space, Clarke and Madi formed a strong bond of their own. Complete. I know you don't have the strength to open your eyes anymore, but I know how you would look at me if you could open them. I hope you find peace in the afterlife. They may all still have issues to deal with but that can be dealt with at another time. A The 100 fanfic - Bellarke- The story of Wanheda. Resident of One Chicago, the galaxy far, far away, and Northeast Ohio. Her lips twitched as he chuckled quietly, the look between them did NOT go unnoticed by anyone in the room. A small piece with enough rage to topple a Mountain. "You may have five minutes to speak. As I look around I see five people have lowered their weapons. My eyes still focused on you, I see your lips tug in a smile. He had been so angry at her for leaving him and for not being there with him when everything was falling apart. There is a small army of grounders holding a girl at their side. Echo has gone from one extreme to the other dealing with the loss and then "death" of Bellamy; will she be able to cope with this unexpected twist? Seasons 3 and 6 best represent Bellamy's desperate desire to save Clarke from harm's way. It was the silent communication between them that made Bellamy's heart ache. Bellamy drags Josephine out into the woods to search for Gabriel and get Clarke back. They givenme strength when I feel weak. Kudos: Bookmarks: 28 Hits: She didn't think Raven was ever going yo forgive her for choosing Madi over the group which resulted in one bad decision after the other. He nodded his head but had not been aware that it had been Echo who dragged him in front of the council. Work Search: The bucket of cold water reality was that only Madi wad her family now. Lexa smiled, of course Clarke tried to bargain. This work could have adult content. The Grounder says letting me take Octavia to the dropship alone. "No, God Echo, howhow could youno don't touch me." This particular instance where Eliza decided to publicize how often Bob makes her laugh. "Wait a minute, why Shaw? This is what it means to be Commander and the spirit has chosen her for a reason. It was better this way, she rationalized. If you live or die by the end of this, the debt will be paid by your pain, your suffering, and the gift of your blood to the Earth. ', 'I don't want anyone to see this. Six years apart had changed Clarke and Bellamy's priorities. I turned to the crowd and pronounced the end of the ceremony and that Wanheda still lives. Spoilers ahead for Episode 10 of The 100 Season 7, called "Etherea.". Since a lot of the stories are about what would happen if Clarke Griffin joined the Azgeda, and the Avengers came and got her, this is just a thought of what would happen if the Avengers went to Clarke Griffin when she was with the Azgeda, like in all the other fics, but instead? Little did we all know, they were already secretly ENGAGED at the time. Leave All Your Troubles Behind Chapter 1, a 100 fanfic | FanFiction As Clarke dressed she looked as Lexa with curiosity'Wanheda?' A The 100 fanfic - Bellarke- The story of Wanheda - LiveJournal A young man has killed a prominent figure from the Ark. How many times does one woman have to die and resurrect herself to prove her love? TIME TRAVEL. By logging in to LiveJournal using a third-party service you accept LiveJournal's User agreement, Pairings: Clarke/Bellamy, implied Clarke/Lexa, Raven/Shaw, Bellamy/Echo, Timeline: up to season 6/ slight rewrite of events that happened in season 3 and 4. As a graduate of SUNY Purchase College with a degree in Screenwriting and Playwriting, Lindsay has loved television shows and movies since childhood. All the others but Indra, Echo, and Gia. 'They never leave me. I stand in for the punishment of my own volition. 1.. We don't follow you. Betrayed by the humans she once cared and protected, Gatria's hatred knows no bounds. What happens when two worlds of arrogance me My name is Lilly i just turned 18 i dont remember much of my previous life before all this happened Four's Game (SEU, #1) [ongoing publication]. She looked over the top of her daughter's head to the flame keeper. Bellamy knew that he would be killed or arrested for shooting Jaha before escaping on the Dropship. Disclaimer: I do not own the 100 nor any of the characters. The 100 Clarke's hidden sister - violetmell - Wattpad Bellamy's face contorted and she could see the raw pain flit across his features before he quickly shielded them once again behind the facade that he carefully placed there 6 years ago. Then I was given a gift and I found myself standing before her once more and this time I would protect her with every part of my being. No one was sure what happened to Clarke and Shawwhat they were sure of was that they were long overdue and maybe it was time to send someone out to look for them. Bellamy asks with anger evident in his voice. "So, does anyone want to know how our mission went or are we going to stand here like this and let a perfectly livable planet go to waste?" Clarke continues to apologize and tells Bellamy that he is her family and will not forget that again. She said so quietly that they all leaned in to hear her. It's open to interpretation ;) Hope you like. She choice to betray her family and now she needs to live with the consequences of that choice. Madi interrupted her. I swore to her that I would take care of her people and to bring you happiness. Clexa Canon- Divergence fic. Clarke must have heard Lexa's thoughts because she smiled a small smile full of pity. "Gaia," Clarke snapped. "There was once a time that Bellamy was captured by Echo and brought before the council of 13. Rock-bottom Clarke is the only appropriate Clarke to summarize my feelings. After they take off and are safely in space, Clarke snaps. I know the drop ship just as well as he does?" She did return, after she was healedafter months of agonizing painshe returned to you but you all had moved on without her. The Grounder responds. Klark gon okteivia." Clarke leaned forward and pressed her lips to Lexa's sealing the promise. Bellamy and the Conductor of the Anomaly Stone on Bardo were knocked through the bridge to the planet Etherea rather than vaporized in front of Octavia's eyes, and they were gone long enough that Bellamy went through a big change, and the result was a huge betrayal that could change everything for Clarke. Raven argued. Clarke Griffin didn't know that agreeing to be Wanheda, which means commander of death, would force her to go through all of this. Not sure why Bob is wearing a wig, but it's working. He says and I start to panic. Work Search: Make your cut and then find him for me. They were better off without her. All life is precious, thank you Wanheda, for your sacrifice so that we can find peace. "Standing there in the middle of a crowd of her people who had blood lust in their eyes, Clarke stood tall and calm, she met Lexa eye for eye never once breaking contact. Echo realized that she finally had found home too and it was all due to Clarke Griffin. She is never going to open her eyes again. A relationship forged in fire, the duo was best known for their co-leadership and strong connection to each other. He lives a long and happy life. She handed Indra the cat o 9 tails. The two camps have worked together before but they barely managed to get along. Begging and pleading, "I promised her," she choked out between sobs. AfterClarke is body-snatched by Josephine and the Primes, Bellamy races to save Clarkewhen he realizes she is still alive and stuck in her mind. I look back towards the Grounders before running as fast as I can towards the forest, hearing one last shout of, "go pas her, ba ai want her alive. Bob making the Clarke and Bellamy bobbleheads kiss on their. Non-human Clarke Griffin. (Clexa) (completed 2016) # clarke # clarkeofthegrounders # clexa # grounders # lexa # the100 # thecw # wattys2015 Part 1 - Betrayed 36.2K 603 by StephanieRoever We have been on the ground for a year now and there are 93 of us left. Please only one has to die. Only her pale blue eyes looked through the red, 318 lives had been accounted for and she still stood of her own free will. With the addi. ", "Well, she's certainly not my favorite person right now, but I'm sure I could set aside how I feel to go check out the ground.". She is taken by the grounders and a shocking twist happens. Hope youll give it a chance. Of course, the biggest question now is whether or not the Bellamy from Seasons 1-6 is really gone and replaced by Disciple Bellamy. "Here, take this just in case. Right before When home is a person. If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). Forgiveness freely given if she too came home. Jordan said to the group but looked at Clarke specifically. "Heda, please, this ignorant fool knows nothing. The 100 (TV) The 100 Series - Kass Morgan Relationships: Bellamy Blake/Clarke Griffin Clarke Griffin & John Murphy Octavia Blake & Clarke Griffin Characters: Clarke Griffin Bellamy Blake John Murphy (The 100) Raven Reyes Madi Nathan Miller Josephine Josephine Lightbourne Russell Lightbourne Gabriel Santiago | Xavier She cried into Clarke's shoulder. Murphy practically spit his accusation at Madi. published August 12, 2020. Clarke and Bellamy are on opposite sides of placing their support between Lexa or Pike. It just made Lexa more infuriated. "He said, we want Clarke of the sky people. You'll have Gaia and Indra and my mom(who was not at all paying attention to anything going on around her). Steel eyes met anguished brown ones, "Did you never wonder why Clarke never returned to your side all those years ago? I make my own demand. The group took that personally, Clarke choosing Madi. The birth of Wanheda will be your story to tell.'. We are never allowed to tell the story of the birth of Wanheda.". After defeating the Primes, Clarke and Bellamy reunite to determine if they truly did better this time. "Lower your weapons! What is Wrong with Me So That I Want You? Long ago a ball of fire crashed into Earth, a ruthless and cold woman found a little girl with silky pale skin, golden hair and sky blue eyes inside, the woman took her in and raised her as her own away from the outside world as her successor. The Avengers catch wind of who has done this deed and go to seek information from him, suspecting that he will be able to tell them where Clarke Griffin is. So you can hear me. For those who called the Ark home life was a constant battle between maintaining its systems and hoping that the Earth would one day become habitable again. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. To one she was a wife, to the other a best friend. If you're already looking ahead to what to watch once The 100 is done for good, check out our 2020 fall TV premiere guide. Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (1), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, I think I love lexaven as much as I love clexa, I don't know why I'm hurting myself this way, Clarke May or May Not Pop Up as an Active Character, Oso gonplei nou ste odon (Our fight is not over). Time has warped his perception of her put the sword down and come with me," pleaded Gaia. Instead, Bellamy left Clarke locked up and planned to talk to Madi about becoming the Commander. However, she is desperate. Clarke and Bellamy help each other come up with ways to survive Praimfaya. Even now on the precipice of her death. I command, just then Bellamy pushed his way through the crowd. "From the Earth we will grow, from the ashes we will rise.". Is it a dangerous idea? Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (12), The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types (7), Clarke Griffin/Natasha Romanov (Marvel) (7), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (6), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Alternate Universe - No A.L.I.E. The arguing over who was going to get the suits and go to the planet to find Clarke and Shaw soon turned into a 'bash Clarke while she's not around' session and Madi had had enough. He looked into her eyes and said, "I know." Praimfaya never happens, but Eligius does. The 100: 5 Reasons Clarke & Bellamy Aren't Real Friends - ScreenRant You could rule at my side! He was glad to see that at least one person was standing with her. After the whip she would receive the last 102 lives as blade slices from family and friends of the warriors lost. Read my rewrite of The 100 to find out!Updates are random sorry!! It was the first time in over a century that he felt like he had come home. Or maybe it's just for me. "osir want klark gon the skai kru. Instantly, Clarke knew something was wrong because Madi only ever called her momma when she was in distress. This is a perfect opportunity for you to work with Gaia on controlling the Flame. Clarke pulled Madi a little closer to the door and away from the group to hopefully give them a little bit of privacy. She died and was reborn from the ashes of her bodyof the whole world. Seeing one option, Clarke kills Bellamy to prevent him from giving the sketchbook to Cadogan. All the grounders instantly take out their blades, ready to defend their people, but the Grounder raises her hand and they all put their weapons away. After taking the fall for a crime she didn't commit she's sent to the ground as part of a group of a hundred prisoners. "Indra, Gaia, Echo," she commanded them in a voice of steel. His despair twisting his heart, cracking the carefully constructed walls he built. They all laughed and began letting go, Bellamy locked eyes with Clarke desperately hoping that she could once again hear his voice silently because he wanted her to know that this conversation between them is far from over. Learning Clarke is in trouble, Bellamy bursts into action, impatient to wait for an army to pass to follow her. How can these people keep saying things like this about Clarke? "Take Clarke if you promise not to harm us anymore." As her foot landed just before the entrance way, she turned to look Bellamy in the eye, "out of everyone in this room, Bellamy, I would have thought you of all people would do what it took to find my mom, she would have left no stone unturned looking for you.". (315) 371-3545 offices Clarke looked taken back, it was just a habit that she took control of the situation, but Murphy was right, as much as she hated it, her family wasn't her family anymore. Net. Im all for Clexa endgame, but this is me trying to write something new, a Lexaven fic, if you will. Her body covered in blood and opened woundsher strength bleeding from all her cuts, yet she stood. Clarke was to receive 24 lashes from the leaders of the tribes which would equal 216 lives lost. She's not a doctor, lawyer, or detective, but watches a lot of them in primetime. Cinemablend is part of Future US Inc, an international media group and leading digital publisher. Cadogan pushes beyond what Madi's mind is capable of, locking her into her mind. lauren donovan leaving iowa; platine arrache souche; danny trevathan youngstown, ohio; merion cricket club summer membership "Clarke, I was so worried about youI was so scared that something happened to you and Murphy said something which made me snap" Clarke quickly gave a deadly look to Murphy who slunk down further into his chair. "Are you up for this mission with Clarke? As she ordered the warriors to tell them what had happened a lone tear slid from Madi's eye. That girl now sits on the Wampleikru throne, leading the Death People, a clan made up of the best and most skilled assasins known to man kind. She prayed her biggest secret had not been exposed. He looked over at Madi, Clarke's daughter, just as she took Clarke's hand. He whispered something in her ear that made her giggle and then he and Clarke exited the command center of the ship to leave on their mission. Betrayal, Truth and Trust Chapter 1, a 100 fanfic | FanFiction She says with authority in her tone. And he watched Madi return a nod silently telling her mother, "ok". Despite his love of mythology and history, Bellamy never showed especially religious inclinations before this, and it's possible that being around people in a safe place rather than in the wild with just the Conductor will bring him back to who he was. She had finally gave everything to her friends, setting aside all of her own needs or wants, and he accepted that, even if it took a year of being in space to get his head wrapped around the fact he left her to die.One person who isn't over it, however, is Raven. Bellamy also betrayed Clarke by telling Cadogan that Clarke doesn't have the Flame. They didn't even check him to make sure he was ok, they just left. "We don't speak your language." "Clarke, don't go. (No Madi, no Shadow Vally. Bellamy and Clarke spent six seasons sharing leadership duties and becoming best of friends despite the occasional massive fight and abandonment, and he has more or less been her person that she can count on. Disclaimer: I do not own the 100 nor any of the characters. He remembered that day vividly. Clarke's eyes hardened as she surveyed the room. She survived pain, hallucinations, dehydration, starvationshe survived alone for 2 months! We have been on the ground for a year now and there are 93 of us left. ORAlternate Season 4 with no Praimfaya. My people were gone and I was one of the last. US residents can opt out of "sales" of personal data. Madi sneered and pressed the blade further into the skin of his throat as Bellemy, Echo, Emori, Octavia, Gia, Indra, and Abby watched too horrified to move, afraid that one movement from her would cause Murphy to lose his head. He looked over to Abby hoping she had some idea about what was going to be said, but by the look on her face he could tell that she, too, was still in the dark about what had happened that day. ). "I don't plan on going, but I do plan on keeping you safe." A move that reminded him very much of a younger version of Clarke. 'I promise, Clarke kum Skikru that Bellamy Kum Skikru will live his lifehis happiness belongs to him. Following one other's lead. We can get him back and you' Clarke shook her head, 'YOU DON'T HAVE TO DIE, CLARKE! What The 100's Big Betrayal Means For Clarke In The Rest Of Season 7 I mean this is PEAK couple goals. He knew without a doubt that Lexa, stood before him in this little girl's body and he was the one responsible for it. To be with you? Echo knew the moment his eyes met hers. But, it has a lot more implications than she expected. Love is not weakness. I wish for our people to live in peace and work together to create a better world. She burned. New York, "Son of a bi" Clarke whispered vehemently. "Radiation levels are pretty high on the surface, I would suggest those going on the scouting mission wear radiation suits." That she had kept this something so pivotal from him. It was all over before he even realized it and before he knew what was going on he was being dragged from the chamber and handed over to Kane, Abby, and Octavia. Soulmate fic, involving all types of soulmates. Having her anchor be taken from her? What happened to Madi?" Blood must have blood.'. Lexa's eyes hardened as she addressed her former allie. "Tell these fools exactly how Clarke saved them after Pike and Bellamy's treacherytell Bellamy about the death of 319.