so switch to verizon bususiness unlimited today. lastly, pfr you go, the people who are lying about your record here or okay to call you up and threaten you, what would you say to them? >> certainly unusual. he walks out to an upbeat song. That's not. in every room? you heard vintage vladimir putin and vintage joe biden. we'll have more announcements later today. >> michael, your daughter started estrogen about three years ago. Th >> buckshot with some sort of bird shot behind it. >> what's your take on this? the savings you want. they say, that's amazing. i don't think any of us can understand what eve is going through, but eve can't understand what i'm going through as a parent or adult or physical therapist. Videos. Jake Tapper Becomes CNN's Lead Washington Anchor, Adds Hour - TheWrap you are talking about security footage that can show different angles of the u.s. capitol as well as escape routes of some of, the politicians racing to get out of this building on january 6th. i don't know that that's going to be a big issue. maybe now you'll care [ bleep ]. the family of a woman killed in an isis attack argued that youtube should be responsible for her death because youtube's algorithms promoted isis-linked videos that cad callized viewers. i will say overall she's leaned in to some of the messaging that has been surrounding her in the past week since announcing she was running for president. (vo) when it comes to your business, not all bars are created e equa. CNN's Jake Tapper pulled aside Clinton campaign chair John Podesta, who was a guest on "The Lead," to talk aliens. Stunned Jake Tapper TORCHES Dilbert For 'Clearly Preaching White with angi, you can connect with and see ratings and reviews. web pages i'm not here to judge whether it works. if you want to take a look at the effectiveness of the campaign that we've marshaled, with dozens of countries around the world since before russia started this brutal war of aggression, you need only look at what the ukrainians accomplished on the battlefield. criminal trump must be dealt with. the sooner ukraine gets the weapons it needs, this source told me, the sooner this war will be over. it was part of a coordinated citywide attack of bombings and shootings that killed 129 people. one of them has spent half his young life in the u.s. >> she told me, i know, he don't know what is mom meaning. they are very worried about it becoming a standstill and how long it could drag out and they are worried about support waning at home. but so is your sound engineer. nonsense. TV Archive >> phil, the setting of the speech was striking. >> we're going to invest in this community. tools and support for every small business first. tran tran of course, we will not do it first, but if the u.s. conducts its tests, we will do it as well. 1:02 pm >> what do you mean by saved your life, not just improved, but saved your l >> before i went on testosterone blockers and then estrogen, i was in the worst mental state of my life, because i saw going through male puberty as this irreversible and who bly, terrifying things that would stop me from being able to live the life that i should have been able to, you know. >> what did your dad say? (uplifting music) the first time you connected your website and your store was also the first time you realized we can do anything. qunol has the number one. welcome to "the lead." i'm pamela brown. He told. and when you book and pay throug you're covered by our happiness check out angi.com today. Also, Rep. Mike Gallagher and Rep. Raja Krishnamoorthi join to discuss decoupling Chinas economy with the United States economy.To learn more about how CNN protects listener privacy, visit cnn.com/privacy, U.S. Energy Department reports Covid-19 likely leaked from China lab, The U.S. Department of Energy concludes with low confidence that the origins of Covid-19 likely leaked from a lab in Wuhan, China. Is there a defense strategy behind it? This show feels like Fox News, just for the other side very disappointing. Copyright 2023 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. >> so it's safe to drink the water? he is now a single parent raising the two. that will be the argument. Arizona's fake electors will finally answer to a real prosecutor the lead with jake tapper panel today . The Journalists Who Smeared Tom Cotton Over Lab Leak Theory we have all received threats over the last couple years especially. this is jabra enhance select. phil mattingly is in poland with biden. look at what i have. there are terrorists out there. >> that's what happens when you defund the police genius. earn big with chase freedom unlimited. Plus, the fate of Bidens student loan forgiveness plan rests with the Supreme Court. the argument is going to be -- >> to get to one supportive channel? >> you're getting and having to report the threatens calls and messages. you could save hundreds. craig received donations from organizations that support defunding the police, hiring advocates and citing with ilhan omar 93% of the time. CNN's Jake Tapper criticized Democrats Tuesday for their. what can western allies do to stop putin from waging this war? indeed instant match instantly delivers quality candidates matching your job description. CNN's lead DC anchor and chief Washington correspondent, Jake Tapper, hosts this two-hour long weekday afternoon program, with headlines from around the country and the world, the top stories. where do you think she would be right now if she had not had. j.p. morgan wealth management. >> ukraine will never be a, victory for russia. it's not a competition. i want to run a little bit of what you said about that bill. >> sam kiley in kharkiv. Plus, in East Palestine, Ohio, a new technique to track contaminated water amid growing concern from other cities who are taking in truckloads of contaminated soil. hearing arguments from a family who lost a daughter and wants big tech to pay. the western coalition painstakingly held together with a level of durability that surprises even some u.s. officials, is not a guaranteed piece of this process. Also, a private plane came 565 feet from a JetBlue flight loaded with passengers at Boston Logan. i'm joined by eve devitt, a transgender teen in idaho directly impacted by this bill and her father michael. this is a confluence of two creeks in the middle of town both contaminated and sucking water out of it and trying to clean it up and inject it back in. on the network ameririca relies on. >> yeah. sam. freestyle libre 2. try it for free at freestylelibre.us kids are so expensive, dad. they'll never love her. >> backing up here, but i think democrats would be all in the trump wanted to agree to a mental competency test if he becomes the nominee. my name is joshua florence, and one thing i learned being a firefighter is plan ahead. the kyiv regime is essentially alien to the people of ukraine, he said. lawmakers in idaho want to make it a felony to give specific care such as sex reassignment surgery or puberty blockers. so i called the barnes firm. >> reporter: coming hours after russian president vladimir putin delivered his own speech signaling russian escalation. New CNN Boss Wants Jake Tapper To Lead Network's Soon-To-Be Announced Morning Program After Losing Bid To Poach Joe Scarborough. the isis terrorists are going to study this. we're proud to serve people everywhere, in investing for the retirement theyey envision. The Lead with Jake Tapper - Home - Facebook what did they say about this move by speaker mccarthy? Alex Murdaugh cross-examined at his murder trial - The Lead with Jake >> woman: why did we choose safelite? >> if you want to defund the police, we'll notify 911. whenever you call you don't get the police. >> i expect within the next 48 hours norfolk southern will begin working with the agency on the contents of the work plan. so what was interesting is, you actually have never called for defunding the police. we're talking to a family trying to stop the bill. so we're hard at work, helping them achieve financial freedom. >> we know the soil is contaminated under there. >> the view from the kremlin there, i was able to get in touch with a spokesman as well and ask about president biden's speech, that ukraine will never be a victory for russia, and the spokesman came back with harsh comments said it's impossible to talk about destroying russia without nuclear war and nuclear war would have no winners and said he firmly believes, like vladimir putin, apparently also believes, that the ultimate goal of the united states is weakening russia and the disintegration of russia. next on behind the series let me tell you about the greatest roster ever assembled. CNN's Jake Tapper to leave prime time following midterms we'll tell you who else wants to make that mandatory. we will help get you the best result possible. all i had d to do was answer a couple questions and got a real offer in seconds. >> reporter: some of this security footage was released as part of the january 6th commit see's hearings, but it was always done according to the chairman and other aides who worked on the committee with consultation of the u.s. capitol police to ensure some of that video footage didn't endanger the capitol and the people who work here in the future. buster weighs in in court. >> the images we're showing viewers from kherson, i've seen other other ones from the same attack, that have innocent people, their bodies on the street. i think that's all this was, was trying to win over tucker carlson so he can have him on our side. jamie raskin, the congressman on the january 6th committee tweeted in part, mccarthy giving 40,000 hours of january 6th, tapes to fox -- what are you hearing about the security concerns about this? CNN's lead DC anchor and chief Washington correspondent, Jake Tapper, hosts this two-hour long weekday afternoon program, with headlines from around the country and the world, the top stories in national and international news, politics, health, money, the environment, sports and popular culture. visit indeed.com/hire. if you or anyone you know needs help, please call or text the suicide crisis hotline at 988. we'll be right back. >> the water is safe. The Lead With Jake Tapper : CNNW : February 21, 2023 1:00pm-2:00pm PST one giant leap for mankind. alex murdaugh has pleaded not guilty to shooting and killing his wife and youngest son in 2021. buster murdaugh, the surviving son told jurors his father was destroyed the night his mother and brother were killed. CPAC 2023 - live: Ted Cruz rails against Fauci as panelists joke about Attorney General Merrick Garland was grilled on Capitol Hill today on a range of topics including classified documents, abortion, fentanyl, and rising crime. CNN Boss Wants Jake Tapper To Lead New Morning Program - RadarOnline all across the country, people are working hard to build a better future. The Lead With Jake Tapper : CNNW : February 21, 2023 2:00pm-3:00pm PST 60% of americans supported, giving weapons in may 2022, only 48% did last month. intuit quickbooks lps you manage your payroll taxes, cheers! there is a long-term remediation plan that includes getting that soil out from under those tracks. you have hakeem jeffries, the top democratic in the house of representatives sending a letter to his colleagues saying he's going to get to the bottom of how the footage was transferred to fox news, because it endangers the hard working women and men at the united states capitol police who valiantly defended democracy with their lives at risk on that fateful day. . ur shipping manager left to find themself. leaving you lost. videos show him wearing different clothes before and after the murders. welcome to the lead. they believed it was the perfect way to set him up for the visit here in poland, 11 months after he was here last time. we want transparency about this decision, how it was made, what things were considered, so he's not falling for that trap. Panel: The Border Crisis, The Lead with Jake Tapper - YouTube i want to ask about these threats and allegations but, first, how you doing? >> there's no sweeter word than freedom. get help reaching your goals with j.p. morgan. >> appetites of the autocrats cannot be appeased. wealth plan, a new tool in the chase mobile app. >> reporter: clear effort to take apart putin's central rationale for his unprovoked invasion. The Lead With Jake Tapper : CNNW : January 24, 2023 1:00pm-2:00pm PST ET. uhhnope. . i wouldn't be -- i wouldn't have made it past, like, 14 if i didn't have them, that treatment. thank you for coming on today. but there's a lot of criticism from people who want and are supporting president biden's, efforts to help ukraine that we're a little too behind. every american has the right to feel safe and be protected. i doubt it. >> no, sir. brought to youy adt. the monster, the outlaw and you can't forget about the boss. it's a smart hearing solution that makes hearing aids more convenient and less expensive. democracies grew stronger and making that point. Hours later, CNN's Don Lemon drew the ire . By: Whitney Vasquez. more difficult is sort of the random assault that might occur. The Lead with Jake Tapper >> it was a terrible, horrible moment of my life that i cannot describe the pain. j.p. morgan wealth management. russian president vladimir putin took the stage first early this morning in moscow, justified his year-long invasion of ukraine by blaming ukraine, the united states and other western allies for the war. in our national lead, the mayor of east palestine, ohio. Also, a private plane came 565 feet from a JetBlue flight loaded with passengers at Boston Logan. CNN's Jake Tapper criticized Democrats who are attacking Republican presidential candidate Nikki Haley personally for her race. they are not protecting their own interests but those of their minder countries. Terms of Service (last updated 12/31/2014). it means to finish us off once and for all. members of congress have done a number of things to protect our own homes. >> was that normal routine for him? countries around the world are watching very closely to what russia is trying to do, but more so, they're watching the way the rest of the world galvanized by hair khan leadership is standing up for ukraine, standing up against russia and doing so with. >> reporter: the governor of neighboring pennsylvania announced his state made a criminal referral to investigate norfolk southern's handling of the derailment. access to this treatment? jake, after hearing putin's, uncompromising speech, a source close to the ukrainian president tells me tonight he thinks only more ukrainian victories on the battlefield will lead to peace talks. our reporter talked to one family attempting to reunite. in the interim, we're going to continue to do what we've done. >> reporter: but the toxicity and the cleanup and distrust is also political. with 100% accurate tax calculations guaranteed. how do you cashback? the former nato supreme allied commander. this as the epa announced it is ordering norfolk southern to, complete all of the cleanup or the agency will immediately take over and seek to compel the company to pay triple the cost. one o of the main thems yo. biden accused putin of committing atrocities and said he would not succeed. >> yeah. - [announcer] what if there is a hearing aid that could keep up with you? the kremlin is even thinking about backing down. by that point, his mother and sister had been pushed beyond the airport gates. that's a great idea, tv dad. >> state department spokesman ned price, thank you. The former acting director of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) under President Trump on Thursday defended the administration's border separation policies. just today, jake, you heard two vintage presentations. >> reporter: wasn't until january when the u.s. state department published a form for humanitarian parolees to apply for humanitarian stance. >> randi kaye, thanks so much. the witnesses that the proponents of this bill brought in were really fringey characters that were suggesting things that flew completely in the face of the ama and american academy of pediatrics. their experts replaced our windshield, and recalibrated our car's advanced safety system. it's dangerous to elected officials like myself. >> he can send every agency he wants to, but i found that out this morning in one of the briefings he was in ukraine giving millions away to people over there and not to us, and i'm furious. what does that mean? i hope it happens to you again because you deserve it. we're holding into account anyone in and around the kremlin, in and around vladimir putin who is involved in this war. i'll see you tomorrow.w. it stands tall. coming up next, hear the reluctant tone from supreme court justices as they heard a case aiming to reshape internet algorithms. their experts replaced our windshield, and recalibrated our car's advanced safety system. president biden says every day this war continues, it's putin's choice. now the only surviving son, buster murdaugh is testifying in his father's murder trial. with a partner that always puts you first. both sides really fixed in position. internationally, the democratic congresswoman is facing a wave of violent threats days after she was physically assaulted in her apartment building. ukraine stop defending itself against russia would be the end of ukraine. and help communities thrive. it's dangerous to our democracy when you can't tell the truth to your viewers. it was almost an olympic disney vibe accompanied by pop music, kids waving flags. Also, Rupert Murdoch, the chairman of Fox Corporation, acknowledged in a deposition that some Fox News hosts endorsed false claims that the 2020 election was stolen.To learn more about how CNN protects listener privacy, visit cnn.com/privacy, There is no new episode of The Lead showcast. CNN Tonight - Wikipedia call the barnes firm now to find out. they believe that this shows that, you know, he had the strength and the fortitude to make such arduous journey and deliver that fiery speech talking about the resolve of the united states behind ukraine tonight. 5g n network in america? she's showing she's not afraid to take him on, because it's pretty clear she's referring to both trump and biden here. >> reporter: the gonzalez family wants youtube and parent company google to be held liable for her death, their lawyer arguing that because youtube not only allowed, isis videos on its site, but also recommended those videos to certain viewers, the social media site should be held responsible for aiding and abetting terrorism. >> vo: driving around is how we get our baby to sleep, so when our windshield cracked, we trusted the experts. there is a conversation to be had about repeat offenders and whether letting them out on the streets so easily is the right thing to do for the safety of the public. biden reaffirmed the u.s.'s commitment to ukraine reminding the world there's more at stake than one country's sovereignty. you'll get a new 5g phone, on them. they've expected some of these attacks. >> we're going to be here tomorrow a year from now, and we're going to be here five years from now. that's why the speech today is so important and the stakes were viewed as so critical. security is at issue here. >> we will continue to be hard. boost your team's productivity with samsung's fastest processor yet. i want to show you the effort to clean this up. >> he could take them a lot. Michael LaRosa - Managing Director, Strategy - LinkedIn and help communities thrive. >> i just remember hearing a story about george w. bush when he was president, and he had a transgender classmate. >> welcome to "the lead." i'll speak with a congressional democrat from minnesota assaulted in her d.c. apartment building. youour cidedentase e woh than insurance offered? >> during decades under the iron fist of communist rule poland endured because you stood together. 6 takeaways from former Vice President Mike Pence's CNN town hall in the earliest hours of this war, our ukrainian partners were equipped with what they needed to ultimately win the battle of kyiv. >> reporter: and the ceo of the are all road says it is already committed to doing what's right. godaddy. victories and tragedies. as they say, it's a direct quote to bring russia a strategic defeat. bearing that in mind, there does need to be an off-ramp for putin, some way he can end this war and maintain some sort of diplomatic cover. why is it that the tech industry gets a pass? >> it puts the shooter or whoever fired the weapon, if they were that tall, it puts them in an unrealistic shooting position. whether you have 100 pounds to lose or want to shed those final 20, try golo for 60 days and never diet again. if we continue at the current pace providing the types of weapons that we are, that's sort of keeping ukraine on the battlefield. on the Internet. >> they'll never love her. to the point one of your correspondents made, we do see the nexus between what happens on the battlefield and what will ultimately happen at the negotiating table. you're only a year older than me. (CNN) Former Vice President Mike Pence in a CNN town hall on Wednesday refused to commit his support to former President Donald Trump's 2024 campaign and left the door open to seeking the. >> i haven't brushed my teeth with it. the u.s. has spent about $30 billion in aid to ukraine, and one of the real issues here is that public support is dropping. Search the history of over 797 billion he definitely did that. (vo) yup, get the new samsung galaxy s23+, a watch and a tablet, on us. in our politics lead, in a highly unusual move that, democrats are assailing as potentially dangerous. >> the big winners are not fox news and speaker mccarthy. >> i cry a lot to let me go inside to my kids, my son and the plane. he could end this war today, tomorrow. intuit quickbooks helps you managege your payroll taxes, cheers! we must strike the centers like germany, london. such effect tifrness. i think it's a real concern for them even if they feel validated in the way putin has been wrong time and again over the last 12 months. there's no point listening any further. >> eve, this bill would subject physicians to felony charges if they provide pub berti blockers, hormone treatments or gender-affirming surgeries to minors. Jake Tapper moves to prime time for CNN - Los Angeles Times introducing the next generation 10g network. >> the only time in history that an american president went to the front lines of a war zone without the presence of the u.s. military there. top biden national security officials will join cnn's fareed zakaria thursday at 9:00 eastern only on cnn. Born Today Most Popular Celebs Most Popular Celebs Celebrity . use it to set and track your goals, big and small and see how changes you make today could help put them within reach. you don't want to get too far ahead of the american people. cardiologist recommended form of coq10. we say we're going to stay with ukraine as long as it takes. the lead with jake tapper panel today - visionmetric.com sophie's not here tonight. in the last 11 months even if they have so much more to accomplish in the months ahead. >> inkind contributions for the hally campaign. >> reporter: jake, that same expert also testified that someone much shorter than alex. Aug. 18 2022, Published 5: . The Lead with Jake Tapper. @jaketapper. we know nato is complicit to strike our air bases and now they want to come and inspect our bases. i don't even walk on my grass because i don't know what's in it. >> yeah. russian president vladimir putin took the stage first early this morning in moscow, justified his year-long invasion of ukraine by blaming ukraine, the united states and other western allies for the war. >> singers: safelite repair, safelite replace. i think they've tried to play it smart with some of these attacks and turn them into something that they can use to further boost her among the right and with her base. coming up, a look at the proposal in idaho that would. we shouldn't have barged into where we weren't wanted this man says. On Monday afternoon's edition of CNN's The Lead, Tapper and CNN media reporter Oliver Darcy torched Adams, and expressed bemusement that Musk swooped in to defend the Dilbert creator: JAKE. january 6th. now katie needs braces. in our national lead, the only surviving son of disgraced former south carolina attorney alex murdaugh testified as a defense witness in his father's double murder trial today. (woman) what would the ideal weight loss program look like? those of us hold enough to, remember january 6th know that. >> beyond that, i think there's the idea that transparency means releasing it to the public, releasing it to all news media organizations. and most important it stands free. he did not consult hakeem jeffries, the democratic leader as well, before deciding to turn, over a lot of this footage. but when it comes to the cruelty that we see in this debate so often, the meanness about some of the most vulnerable people in our society, it's really just remarkable and not how any faith teaches us to behave. there have been naysayers all along that we weren't doing enough or we're doing too much or that we heard a year ago that ukraine would be no match for thevery step of the way, this coalition, this coalition that's been brought together by diplomacy out of this building, leadership by the president, it's stuck together. roughly a dozen classified documents found at former vice president mike pence's house. we know there's a tried and true tactic in politics of making a fuss and releasing information to try and change the topic from negative information. President Biden's doctor says a lesion removed from Biden's chest was a common form of skin cancer, Supreme Court justices hear arguments on Biden's plan to relieve student loan debt, A new court filing reveals a bombshell deposition in which Rupert Murdoch admits hosts on his network endorsed 2020 election lies, Several homeless veterans get apartments on land meant to house veterans since the 1800s, U.S. Energy Department says with "low confidence" Covid-19 likely leaked from a lab in Wuhan, China, A Russian drone attack killed two rescue workers in Ukraine as they were responding to an earlier strike, Alex Murdaugh admits to more lies in his double murder trial, Political panelist: President Biden "loving" his contentious exchange with Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene at the State of the Union, President Biden visits the key battleground state of Wisconsin as he contemplates a 2024 re-election campaign. indeed you do. CNN's Jessica Schneider has the key arguments. he must be dealt with as the rosenbergs were because his security/espionage leakage is way worse and farther reaching. what the heck is that? minnesota put out a press release saying how ridiculous these accusations have been. we've heard criticism that you described and criticism from the other direction that we're doing too much. it's more difficult for the president of the united states who has one of the highest levels of security of any leader in the world and the white house was kind of making the argument he had a really good week, a strong week, they believe, when he was on the ground in ukraine. it's not just democrats concern, jake.