They tend to burn very clean for most of them and although they have bought out some of their competitors not all the powders are inter-changeable. He also placed second in the World Elk Calling competition. Exactly as advertised. Also works well in the .44 mag and .44 special. When we are sold out, we are s. We do take backorders and our Tech Services team cannot take orders via email or phone. ABOUT WYATT: Wyatt is 14 years old and has also hunted Africa, Hawaii and other states as well. Shooting things! The maxorder quantity of any powder SKU is. One is hard pressed to find a nicer person. I used these loads to teach my grandson to shoot the 38 and 30-30 with no recoil and he loves it! You walk along the canals of the old center to the Westerkerk and the Anne Frank House. There a lots of powders that can be used to assemble target loads with lead bullets. I also use this powder in making sub loads for my 7mm-08 Remington and soon will try the same for the .300 Savage. Good seller good price, trouble free transaction A+, Ive made multiple orders here and every time I get great customer service. Product arrived on time and was exactly as specified. Ok Handloaders, if you are looking for a powder that will give you consistent performance, low recoil, multiple assortment of calibers to load and with the added feature of burning rather clean,then this is the powder for you!!! I prefer Hodgdon powders for most of my reloading needs. When I first strarted using it through my Lee loader I kept a very close check on the loads as it is quite a light large grained powder. One can find his load somewhere in that range. Pyrodex . What more could you want? You can find Ryan on Shooting Gallery on The Outdoor Channel, and Realtree.com. Through shooting, Zach has met many people in the shooting community. This is a great product. It holds true here. The route then leads to Leidseplein, with the flower market and to Museumplein where you can visit the . I use this for practice rounds in the .500 S&W. Best Price, Fast Shipping and Quality Product. A licensed Montana Professional Outfitter and Guide freelance writer, his articles and photographs have been featured in magazines including Outdoor Life, American Hunter, American Rifleman, Field and Stream. Meters well. I highly recommend that this powder be used for all cast bullet loads in almost every cartridge. I have reloaded with Trail Boss for six years. Smokeless Powder - Powder Valley Reloading Superstore I love this stuff for good ol fashion fun. In addition to shooting, Zach plays plays baseball, basketball, football, and track & field. I was surprised at how well it metered and the simple fluffiness of this stuff.Turns out that it has more uses than simply blackpowder era cases. I've got 2 lbs of this stuff (VV Tin Star) from EoT 2011 I'd like to use but reloading data has so far eluded me. After unprecedented success within the U.S single action shooting market including the prestigious SASS WOOLY Product of the year award Trail Boss will be available to the Australian re-loader from mid-August 2007. Hard to say not knowing what you are reloading. I started doing pistol smithing for friends and grew interested in Linebaughs .475 and .500 big bores. I have tried Titegroup, American Select and others before trying this powder. Brian now competes in both the PRS and NRL Pro series. First time customer here. Great prices! Trail Boss is an excellent powder for low to medium power lead-bullet pistol load and for lead bullet loads in rifles. It's not very bulky powder, so setting up the powder alarm on the Dillon has to be done accurately, still a double charge in a 38 case is VERY obvious both to the powder alarm and to the eyeball. trailboss powder in stock is a single base high-energy powder that is not only suitable for Cowboy Action shooters, but for any handgunner loading standard velocity loads for target shooting, plinking, or small game hunting. Quick shipping. One reason is that while it does not bulk up as much as Trail Boss, it still bulks up more than many other powders and an accidental over charge should be noticeable to the naked eye. I have a Dillon 550 and the powder meters exceptionally well. Excellent for both handgun and rifle use. IMR Powder. Trailboss powder | Trail Boss powder in stock Arrived on time, well packaged, whats not to like? Each order is limited to no more than 25 pounds of Black Powder, and no more than 66 pounds each of Smokeless Powder, Primers, or Fuse. I am regular visitor, i highly recommend them, A bit pricey, but the rewards are worth it. The desire to know, when, how, and if he should take these shots along with an unquenched thirst for competition, lead Brian to shoot precision rifle events. This is your maximum load. As a result, I had to take it to a gunsmith to extract it. thank you. trailboss powder is Available in 9 oz. I have been an avid hand loader for thirty five years, and loaded for everything from .38 S&W to .458 Win Mag. Good pricing and Great customer service. I will be buying from them in the future. If I shoot at the target and I get a pinging sound of the bullet hit, that accurate enough for me. Great service and delivery in extreme weather conditions. Do not exceed the loads displayed in the reloaders guide. Glad I stocked up years ago. It's cleaner than TB and throws very consistently through my Dillon powder hopper. If you're like me and don't like cleaning guns, try Bullseye. I have used this powder in 9mm , .357, Good for young shooters that may be turned off by recoil. Trail Boss is based on new technology that allows very-high loading density, good flow through powder measures, stability in severe temperature variation, and, most importantly, additional safety to the handloader. !.definitely buying stuff from here again. Not to leave shotgun shooters out, the third tab under the website's DATA menu is titled " Reduced Recoil Shotgun Loads ". But will write another review when I hit the range, I will continue to purchase with Gun Ammo fast shipping great prices, Just what I ordered and works like they should, Great company that looks out for their customers and good prices highly recommend them. Just In the 2019 season, he will compete in twelve two-day national matches and 15 regional matches across the country, totaling 4,170 precision hand-loaded match rounds burning roughly 131,355 grains (18.75 pounds) of Varget in matches alone. Amsterdamse Bos - De Grote Poel | Map, Guide - North Holland Doubling that will come close to including practice rounds spent at his one-of-a-kind shooting range he built on the edge of the Snake River Canyon. In fact, Jake has compiled more wins than any other Shooter in the United States at national level Precision Rifle Series and National Rifle League events during that span. It was designed as a plinking load for Cowboy Action Shooting which has a velocity limitation. Hodgdon Trail Boss is a great smokeless powder for cartridges like the old 45-70 Government or subsonic load in .308 Winchester. She helps organize and coordinate Arizonas own national level event, the Tactical Precision Rifle Challenge. Trail Boss powder was designed specifically for. Cowboy shooting for sure, but before that I shot IPSC and ISHMA, and PPC. Walker loves waterfowl hunting with his black lab Pow. Proudly wearin' the Gold SASS Badge. NRA, Klamath Cowboys, Klamath Falls Or. Kudos to the makers of such a fine product, that can only help to grow interest in my favorite sports! This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Burns fairly clean also. Quick view Compare Choose Options. The minimum load for that same powder is 70% of that much powder. I also found it an accurate loading powder. I have reloaded with Trail Boss for six years. You will not be disappointed by the performance of this stuff !! Smokeless Powder for Sale | Reloading Powders | Midsouth Shooters Most excellent thing since the refrigerator! What is the best replacement for Trailboss? Hodgdon Powder offers the largest selection of quality. Kudos to the makers of such a fine product, that can only help to grow interest in my favorite sports! Triple Seven 50/50 Pellets. I received my package on time and exactly what I ordered. Because I do competitive shooting (CAS) I have not really looked into how accurate my groupings are. I am regular visitor, i highly recommend them, A bit pricey, but the rewards are worth it. Precision is making and looks forward to the future of creating the best professional custom rifles on the market. It is primarily a pistol powder but has some application in rifles. Not looking for Titegroup any more. This weekend I plan to target practice and see how they perform. I just have a lil ole boat not a yacht. It is primarily a pistol powder but has some application in rifles. Because of its bulk density and porosity, it lights easily, contributing to uniform velocities and pressures, and of course, excellent accuracy. Hodgdon Trail Boss | Powder Valley !.definitely buying stuff from here again. Copyright 2019 sassnet.com There is really nothing that duplicates Trail Boss. Growing up, Brian spent very little time indoors, with his passions being split between baseball and spending time in either the river, the desert, or the mountains. It is primarily a pistol powder but has some application in rifles. This my second purchase and Im very satisfied with the entire experience. Low Recoil Loads | Hodgdon Hodgdon Powder offers the largest selection of quality smokeless propellants for any reloading application. When compared relatively to other powders I can say that it has a soft recoil. In her off time, Regina writes for many publications in both print and digital mediums, trains other shooters, and mentors several up-and-coming female competitors in the precision rifle discipline. I am a member of the Beaumont Yacht Club. It is just about impossible to put a double charge of Trail Boss into a case because it takes up so much volume that a double charge will spill over out of the case. Quick shipping. Ya Buddy! in cowboy loads. , fantastic prices! Use coupon SALE10 and get 10% off your order, Be the first to review Hodgdon Trail Boss Smokeless Gun Powder. Hodgdon Trail Boss Smokeless Gun Powder - ExpressGunStore She has been named as a co-host on Shooting Gallery on the Outdoor Channel. 034-TB2 | IMR. He is also the past Editor of Blackpowder Guns and Hunting Magazine. Great communication. 38spc / 357, 44 cal 45LC 45ACP? I had split the last order with a cohort and he was surprised at the quality of the products he received. Located in Florida, CoastalFirearms started as a small gun shop in 1999 and has grown into an industry-leading internet retailer of nearly 200,000 Shooting, Hunting, Fishing, and Outdoor products. This powder provides a mild but satisfying recoil. Trail Boss powder is so bulky that you can safely fill an empty centerfire case to the neck-shoulder junction, top that charged case with a bullet of correct diameter, and go try it out. I absolutely love this powder for reduced loads and easy shooting with cast bullets in 38 Special and 30-30 Winchester with cast,gas checked bullets! Load up those big 45-70 Govts with Trail Boss, head to the target range, and have a FUN day shooting! Good product. Because of its bulk density and porosity, it lights easily, contributing to uniform velocities and pressures, and of course, excellent accuracy. Powder fills 3/4 of case. I would not consider this a clean burning powder nor would I consider it dirty. Fast-forward 100 years and those same cartridges are in existence, except now to be loaded (and reloaded) with modern smokeless powder. The loads shoot very well with low recoil. Expensive, like most VV powders are. The loads shoot very well with low recoil. What weight bullet are you using? I noticed less fouling on the outside of cases as well. and 2 lb. I have purchased twice from Gun Ammo and both times the products were shipped and received on time with constant updates from Gun Ammo so I could easily keep track of the shipment. Great stuff ! Excellent pricing, quick shipping, neat and orderly packaging. The order delivery was quick everything looks great havent had a chance to use them yet. So it is either old stock or new production. Varget and H-4350 are the go to but since Ive been running some IMR Enduron powders that seem to work very good as well. Ryan still has a passion for hunting, but 3-gun gives Ryan and wife Dianna the opportunity to travel together and compete with and against amazing people. NRA Life Member. Their follow through and prompt response was much appreciated. In 1999, George opened GA Precision after apprenticing with three gunsmiths. SAFETY DATA SHEET GET RELOADING DATA Excellent for Cowboys using black powder size cartridge cases. I dont plan on stopping anytime soon and this year is scheduled to be as busy as any while shooting 4 different series. PDF Imr Trail Boss Reduced Loads for Rifle and Pistol He is also a noted TV personality, regularly appearing on TV programs Shooting USA. Great Product Posted by Glenn Eckett on Feb 3rd 2023 Great product and good content. Sometimes in the middle of a cloud of cigar smoke. No problems at all. Currently Jake has over 65 top three podium finishes in the last four years, another record! Its always been consistent and reliable. Add any text here or remove it. After starting a life and career in Tulsa, she pursued barrel racing until she found 3-Gun in 2009. He was trained as an armorer in the US Army, where he spent six years as a Military Police Investigator. Good service and they have fast responses when emailed. 9oz = 3937 grains. Compression affects the ignition of this powder, causing less uniform velocities and lesser accuracy. I get about 835fps, and its very economical to use, even in a 9 oz. NRA Life Endowment Our 400,000 sq ft, state of the art, distribution center provides fast, accurate, secure, low-cost shipping for our Customers. Personally, I have always shunned powders like Bullseye because the charges are so small that a small error could easily put one over the max charge. Got exactly what I ordered. SASS Regulator. Brands include Accurate Powder, Alliant Powder, Hodgdon Powder, IMR Powder, Nobel Sport Powder, Norma Powder, Shooters World Powder, Ramshot Powder, Vihtavuori Powder and Winchester Powder . It takes up much more space in the case. Trail Boss is based on new technology that allows very-high loading density, good flow through powder measures, stability in severe temperature variation, and, most importantly, additional safety to the handloader. The best replacement for Trailboss is more Trailboss. Also its light grey color makes it easy to see in the case. I really enjoy the community as well as the sport. To Our Customers. . I shoot a lot of .45 Colt on reduced charges. Should work well in this capacity in ANY rifle cartridge, Delivery was lightning fast. Best Price, Fast Shipping and Quality Product. In addition, she is also an outdoor writer and photographer, as well as a national seminar speaker. Have loaded thousands of rounds on Dillon 650 with powder check. Anyplace that is foolish enough to let me shoot. Out of Stock. I do a random check of the loads to be sure all is well and have found that the load are always plus or minus 0.1 gr. Walking around Amsterdam Trail - North Holland, Netherlands | Pacer Introduction. LOL Old school magnum powder. I love the service. It is primarily a pistol powder but has some application in rifles. A fellow shooter recommended Trail Boss powder. After using up just one can, I am impressed, and I highly recommend it. In 2016, she plans to lead a delegate of women to Capitol Hill in an effort to give legislators a face to put with gun owners. No bridging or binding. He has also put together the first online Precision Rifle Training series of its kind, gaining viewers from all over the world on the JC Steel Targets website. Low recoil, fills the case, clean burning, accurate! Works great, is very consistent and virtually eliminates the tremendous recoil I get from IMR 4064. My times have improved since I started using this powder. Hodgdon Powder offers the largest selection of quality smokeless propellants for any reloading application. You can not double charge a .38 special case with Trail Boss because of its large cylinder shaped flake, it takes up a lot of room in the case. Hodgdon Trail Boss Smokeless Hodgdon Powder offers the largest selection of quality smokeless propellants for any reloading application. Reduced loads could be beneficial because they allow for: trailboss powder in stock is a single base high-energy powder that is not only suitable for Cowboy Action shooters, but for any handgunner loading standard velocity loads for target shooting, plinking, or small game hunting. USPSA RO Pressures will be below the maximum allowed for this cartridge and perfectly safe to use! thank you. Walking around Amsterdam is a 3.4 mile (8,000-step) route located near Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands. Fair prices when others are taking advantage of the current situation. Handloaders today have a seemingly endless list of available powders from which to choose. Head out on this 6.1-mile loop trail near Amsterdam, North Holland. Makes 44 magnum and 450 marlin comfortable to shoot. In todays world thats not too bad. Trailboss is available at Sportsman's Warehouse on the shelves. Excellent price and quick delivery. Trail Boss allows very high density loading, flows smoothly through your powder measure, and remains stable throughout a wide range of temperatures. Jake travels the country shooting, directing precision rifle matches, and teaching precision rifle classes.