Perhaps her greatest possible flaw is her perfectionism, which gets in the way of progress a lot of the time (especially at school). Venus in Gemini A woman with Venus in Gemini on her natal chart is often very fearless. Saggi Moon can be flaky but we would need to see how Saturn does cuz Saturn in good aspect is stability and Saggi Moon needs to be studied more in each chart, so i cant really say just on these, my Friend. Venus in Gemini is delightful.She does not attract by force, as does Venus in Aries. I need to utilize the moon, mercury and mars all in fire signs.. To top it all off I have my sun sign in Cancer. Venus I am a cancer sun(1st house), Scorpio moon(5th house), Ascendent in Cancer, Leo mercury(2nd house), Gemini venus(12th house), Leo mars( 3rd house), Scorpio Jupiter( 5th house), Leo Saturn(2nd house), Pisces Uranus(10th house), Aquarius Neptune(9th house), Sagittarius Pluto( 6th house). Electrifying personalities and magnetic attitudes, these women attract people to them, and they know that very well. She dances from flower to flower leaving the sense that one, really, did see a fairy. Seriously, I would need to look at the actual charts because there are so very, very many layers to any chart. This placement suggests an extremely sociable personality. Jupiter Aquarius VI Pisces A male in the Venus in Gemini might be shy and quiet, but they attract women who are talkative. Nothing easier because you wont have to do any digging, geomantic studies, or astral reading. Women with Venus in Gemini are usually very intelligent and interesting. She does not attract with sultriness, as does Venus in Scorpio. Thats why we are perceived as inconstant or hard to pinpoint, but if someone knows the art of flirting intelligently and with sensitivity, we can be hooked for life. Wavy hairstyles fit them well, as they match Geminis edgy personality. He is often enchanted by her because of her devotion to her work. However, this is just one placement in the natal chart, and the other planets have a say in someones attitude to relationships, too. Moreover, when she gets bored of something, she quickly moves on to something more interesting. Venus in Gemini I see that you registered in my Forum. Whether their partner is near or far, Venus in Gemini wants to be in constant contact with their loved ones. They often have thin, heart-shaped faces, rounded eyebrows, and pointed noses. Midheaven in Taurus 13 32 09 Some planets become enchanted in certain signs. You will get a chart wheel. They connect with many people, but on a superficial level. Boooooooo!!!! Depending on the rest of the chart, it can find it hard to be emotionally attached (but of course other placements can make up for this). I didnt realize I just did that. This can be seen in their rapid shifts in mood or thought. Venus in Gemini in a Female They may also dress in a way that draws attention to their arms and hands. They are devoted to their partners, in general, but they also wont accept staying in a tedious relationship. They are chameleons who are always changing up their appearance and personal style. Her idea of an ideal relationship might not satisfy her after actually experiencing it, and she might want to see the other versions of it. How many dimensions are there to a person; and when they show up with a very decorative outer appearance void of any inner exploration, well lets just say its a sinking ship before boarding. Is she a double trouble ? The Venus in Gemini woman likes flirting too. Love, What kind of natal charts would you suggest for my makeup? WebVenus in Gemini, Mischief and Mayhem! This can be seen in their rapid shifts in mood or thought. Venus in Gemini is delightful.She does not attract by force, as does Venus in Aries. This person may be restless and find it difficult to decide about a potential partner. Could I stay possible? Venus in Gemini women are usually expressive, adaptable, imaginative, and versatile. Thanks. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Scorpio Rising is pretty stable. Dione a few natal charts with different sites and there is no aspect between saturn and my ascendant.. She is bold when it is comes to making decisions because shes got the courage of her convictions. The Venus in Gemini woman is charismatic, approachable, open. I am a cancer sun(1st house), Scorpio moon(5th house), Ascendant in cancer, mercury in Leo(2nd house), venus in Gemini(12th house), Mars in Leo(3rd house), Jupiter in Scorpio(5th house), Saturn in Leo(2nd house), Uranus in pisces(10th house), Neptune in Aquarius(9th house), and Pluto in Sagittarius( sixth house). In the chart of a male, Venus describes the kind of women he falls for (this may or may not be the same as the wife, represented by the Moon). She will find a man who is a little wittier. A male in the Venus in Gemini might be shy and quiet, but they attract women who are talkative. A Gemini Venus is unlikely to be overly passionate (but other placements have a say here too, Mars in the first place). Venus in Gemini tends to be all over the place. That is my case, anyways. You may have friends who are younger than you as well. Emotions are foreign to it. This is one of the greatest weaknesses of the zodiac sign Gemini. If any relationship begins to bore them, they will quickly move on and forget about it. The Venus in a Gemini woman reveals her natural sense of inner love for the world. She enjoys talking to others, sometimes people mistake her communicative nature for flirting. The way to his heart is through his brain. Zzzzzz. Introduction:Venus in Gemini woman is the highly intelligent observer who sees the world through a rational lens and is especially suited to more artistic work. But is it true? Venus in Gemini has a terrible reputation for love them and leave them. Its mind is is always active. I am a strong Gemini but I have a Cancer Moon. With Venus in Gemini, its never a dull moment. These Venus in Gemini women will usually avoid becoming too emotionally involved in a relationship, not because their emotions are fake or they are afraid of something, but that they are naturally less emotional and romantic than most. For someone with Venus in Gemini, sharing with their partner and other loved ones is an instantaneous priority. But he never calls and I always need to make the first move. Although some Venus in Gemini people go through lovers like Kleenex, just to avoid the frightening thought of having to commit oneself to only one partner, most are very capable of loyalty in the long-term. Venus in Gemini in a Female please. Women with Venus in Gemini sometimes get the rap for being copycats. ive decided its likely for the best with mars in the 5th, adds some needed discipline and maybe a wiser voice when the impulse is towell, you know what the impulse is. They are always changing. In a relationship, Venus in Gemini needs a lot of space, and their partner shouldnt inhibit them from talking to others or they feel restricted. In a relationship, Venus in Gemini needs mental stimulation. They are carefree and often look beautiful in light fabrics that flutter in the wind like chiffon or rayon. She, in turn, is captivated by how he is gentle and loving with her. Some planets become enchanted in certain signs. We can talk for hours about anything. Venus in Gemini will surprise them in ways they never expected. These women love to flirt and are very good at flirting. Dont forget that these are stereotypes only, and to get a more detailed and holistic understanding of how the stars impact you, you need to consult an astrologer who can look at your full natal chart. That water sign isnt the problem its that Gemini saturn conjunction to venus. A question from parent. In love, Gemini has a reputation for being light-hearted but also has surprising depth. Mercury shows how you think, how you make decisions, and how you express yourself in your relationships with other people. Dont look back. They may also dress in a way that draws attention to their arms and hands. If any of those people would have acted normally, I would have never left. Venus in Gemini equals people skills. This is echoed in their quick change of mind and mood. I am a Sun in Cancer, Moon in Virgo, Gemini rising, Venus in Gemini, Mars in Aries, and Mercury in Cancer. You are extremely communicative and you form relationships easily. Very few women speak as you have. This native does not like to be placed in any particular category. If you try to cage them, they feel an urge to run away. This can be seen in their rapid shifts in mood or thought. WebWomen with Venus in Gemini have a light and breezy quality to their personality. So, she pays close attention so that, when its her turn to act, she doesnt make any mistakes. She is playful, chatty, cheerful. I think my 9th House stellium is always studying something so I am not bored. A bright and playful light yellow is the best colour. Welcome Maya. Hmmm I have Venus in Gemini but in House 7 and Cazimi conjunct my Gemini Sun. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'horoscopochino_co-leader-4','ezslot_17',149,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-horoscopochino_co-leader-4-0');Venus in Gemini attracts love by being funny and charming. Scratch thatyou want somebody who can talk about multiple subjects in a short period of time. Being born with Venus in Gemini, she is flexible, free-spirited, free-flowing, and very adaptative to changes in her environment. This Gemini woman wants an intelligent and mentally stimulating partner for her. An absolute queen of a Venusian Gemini, Fridas love and celebration of bright contrast, color block based patterns, and themes of duality comes through strongly in both her clothing and artwork. I thought that was odd since there both in Gemini.. Similarly, as a boss, shell often want perfectionism from her employees, which will cause friction in the workplace. Venus in Gemini Meaning and Personality Traits Venus In Gemini People with this placement express their affection by having fascinating conversations with you, listening to you carefully, asking you questions about yourself, giving compliments, running errands for you. Ascendant in Cancer 23 56 58 Her communication style in relationships is critical to understand, and her Venus gives you clues into her friendly and active personality. I am a Venus in Gemini born June 15thbut i have no idea how to look up what your moon and ascendant are??? They are known to frequently borrow other peoples swag. Also, my mid heaven is in pisces and my chiron is aquarius. The Venus in Gemini female is generally expressive, adaptable, imaginative and versatile. Gemini enjoys going on adventures and being active. Venus in Gemini Saturn in Aquarius 1 04 16 Rx It is exalted in Pisces, in fall in Virgo, and in detriment in Scorpio and Aries. The Venus in a Gemini woman reveals her natural sense of inner love for the world. She's happiest in lively places with a lot of coming and going. She reads a lot because she has an insatiable craving for knowledge, and her curiosity knows no bounds. Venus in Gemini Meaning and Personality Traits In what way, and how you can figure it out with certainty? However, in a long term relationship, the Moon sign is just as important (you can read about the Moon signs here). Their personality is essentially invisible, so evolving them into different forms is easy. I am an earth void and very high string though. An afflicted Venus can suggest issues with your self-esteem and self-confidence. It is easy for her to form relationships. People find you attractive and fun. They may wear lots of scarves and may prefer messy windswept hair. These are my honest thoughts on the controversial Venus in Gemini aspect: 1-Im loyal to the bone by nature, very sensual and loving, yet life threw me in a context where I had painful, failed relationships that seemed to mirror each other in the way they ended and WHY they ended. She always wants to get things done right (and perfectly) the first time. His dream girl is communicative, outgoing, smart, fun, vivacious, spontaneous, always ready for a new adventure. best wishes to all my Venus Gemini sufferers:)*. Soft skin, big eyes, full lips and chubby cheeks are signature to Venus in Cancer. She is akin to Mars in Scorpioin a male. She's happiest in lively places with a lot of coming and going. This planet is all about harmony and balance. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. She has a very friendly attitude what makes people attracted to her. There are five possible Sun signs for those with Venus in Gemini, Aries through to Cancer. what can I expect from placements like this? Their social circle is usually large and they have a lot of friends and acquaintances. Gemini is a cheerful, communicative, and verbally unrestrained air sign. They also relish writing love notes, poems, and letters to the object of their adoration. In the natal chart, Venus is one of the most important objects. It requires patience or a lifestyle like Venus in Gemini. Men with this Venus sign usually dont have a type of woman they are particularly into. Gemini is an extremely intellectual sign. They also like to spend on gadgets, books, but also on cars and other vehicles. what if its conjunct saturn and opposite a mars pluto conjunction? People with this placement are excellent writers. Women with Venus in Gemini have a light and breezy quality to their personality. As long as there is a twinkle in her eyes, it depends on the personality if he is into a woman. Wavy hairstyles fit them well, as they match Geminis edgy personality. She brands herself a feminist because of her innate conviction that men are no better than women and advocates that what a man can do, a woman can do it better. She is bold when it is comes to making decisions because shes got the courage of her convictions. The Venus in Gemini woman is well suited for a career as a freelancer due to her fearlessness and ability to pay close attention to the needs of her clients. My spirit animal is the mighty barn owl. and venus gemini You may like fashion rental services like Runway Rentals, as they allow you to keep your look fresh all the time. The Venus in Gemini woman is a very sly and mischievous fellow who uses her wit and deep knowledge of the human nature to put her interlocutors in difficult situations. When it comes to love, Venus in Gemini expresses itself in a flirtatious, interested, romantic, but not too deep way. She will be sure to make sure to dot all the is and cross all the ts so that the books are in perfect order.