We live with it or save up and hire someone. All articles, images, product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. Most people are only able to do renovations one part of our homes at a time. My kitchen looks just like their renovation. They do this while carrying heavy power tools. Can't wait to see it all put together & furnished . Zach and Whitney and family did a fantastic job. Zach and Whitney Bates. I think because that window just looked into the livingroom, not outside. Jadon Carl Bates was born at 5:15 p.m. on June 7, 2021. Congrats Zach and Whitney, Bradley, Kaci, Khloe and Jadon! No posts yet. The couple recently welcomed their fourth child, Jadon Carl, to the world. Natasha b. congratulations on the new home. They've got their hands full! Uhh, the same episode of the show that showed him quitting his job ALSO showed him joining his dad's tree business. Zach heard about it from a friend and its down the road from their current house. In addition to writing about and watching TV, she enjoys spending time with her family and cats, baking, reading, and doing DIY projects. In an episode, he states that I am back working for my Dad now. I am absolutely so happy for them and there little family! On their Instagram Stories, the couple shared some photos of the newest members of their family. Zach is a wonderful husband and father, but I do not think he is cutting trees. Why not rent something so as not to impose others? And Addie and Ellie are babysitter-age. We spent our last night in the first house" We spent our last night in the first house Zach and I purchased together. These are" In addition to buying a home, they now have 17.5 acres of land. They've done a beautiful job! We totally went out on a limb, took a risk, sent in an offer, and they accepted! Cookie Notice With each other the tile wasnt even and it eventually took a week to finish we vowed to never do it again lol. Jadon and Whitney - Bates Family Blog: Bates Updates and Pictures Very pretty!!!! God Bless!! Zach works for his dads company trimming trees. Congrats on your new home.It is just beautiful.I hope y'all make cherished memories their for many years to come.God bless. For more information, please see our Couldn't imagine doing it for 5. 'Bringing Up Bates' Zach & Whitney Bates Expecting Baby #5 So down to earth and deserving of their dream home. Zach works with his Dad's tree cutting company full time. Chelsea Houska, Whitney Bates and more celebrities have given inside glimpses of their home builds over the years. That ole green eyed monster sticking his head up pretty high. Bringing Up Bates fans are often speculating about which couples might be pregnant next. "WE ARE IN LOOOOOOVE, the esthetician captioned an August 2020 Instagram photo of their houses black paint job. Me and my husband once laid tile in the kitchen we were so excited when we first started by the end of the day we were fighting. Congrats to them! I bet youre right! Last month, we announced that Zach and Whitney Bates had purchased their first home. Love this family cant wait for the new show to start, Your email address will not be published. Powered by. Wow - Wow & Wow ! Whitney Bates on Instagram: "Here's to a new chapter! Wow, where do I Below is a video preview of Thursday's new episode, which will feature a tour of the space. 'Bringing Up Bates' couples renovate East Tennessee homes on episode Maybe some of the teen sons, though they spend a lot of time working for Chad. Although both fell in love with their new house, they decided to make some major renovations before they moved in with their kids. Thanks for leaving your comments! They havent been there super long and they fixed up that one a lot too. I thought Chad and Erin would have moved to a farm first. I couldn't figure out why they needed his involvement. Since they are on the show, they may possibly have a third source of income. Wishing you great luck in your new home. They just finished cleaning/babysitting at the Websters and I'm sure the other families call on them frequently for help. Its an investment that often pays off, especially in this competitive market. Meanwhile, in Tennessee, Zach and Whitney Bates are working on a major home renovation of their own. We did the inside of one of our houses years ago. Makes it open and airy and you can talk to family members in the next room without screaming and you can still get in on a conversation going on in the next room (or feel like your still part of the picture without feeling isolated when you're working in the kitchen). Sadly, he was in the NICU for a little while and ended up on life support. She sell houses. Another new post is sending lots of negative comments her way once . Zach Bates' Wiki: An Officer, a Gentleman & an All-Round Good Guy! Our aim is to post all points of view, but we do not post anything that is profane, insulting, derogatory, or in poor taste. His appearance in the picture had me confused. Has anyone found the link to the house they bought? For more news about theBringing Up Batesfamily, check back withTV Shows Ace. I believe he will take it over for him when the tile comes. :)I even have the exact same floors. I wouldn't have closed up the window but it does provide space for an extra cabinet. Zach and Whitney's House - Bates Family Blog Thanks for leaving your comments! And don't people usually use profit from selling their last house to put down a down payment on the next house? Happy Easter to you all. I hope they have time for their other interests, whatever they may be. [jwplayer tRGCne7Z-zhNYySv2] It looks great though I admit I like the darker cabinets better. H.P. that is all articles Zach and Whit Celebrate 4 Years This time, hopefully can provide benefits to all of you. I wonder how they survive financially? Whitney Bates on Instagram: " HOUSE UPDATE So for those asking I applaud them, renovating is one of the most stressful tasks a couple can partake in together. The Paines are helping with a flip house (photo No. She calls it bittersweet.. Zach works and so does his wife. It takes strenght to hire help, and give yourself permission to enjoy it. Whitney Bates on Instagram: "Life Update: WE'RE MOVING! A new Meta. Part of the a360media Entertainment Group.Powered by WordPress VIP. Whitney explained, So it looks like nothing is broken, just a torn muscle and some aggravated tendons. Zach's brother Lawson wrote a song for the couple that was sang at the wedding. We are so excited for this journey, the former reality star told her Instagram followers after creating a separate account to document the experience. At this point, they havent revealed too many details about the rabbits or shared what the kids have decided to name them. I just love this family. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. I love watching your whole family and im so sorry you guys wont be returning for another season its such a joy to see you all . Most people are afraid to look lazy to their circle and that's why they use the excuse of money. On November 24, 2020, Whitney and Zach announced via People that they were expecting their fourth child, due June 2021. Zach Bates (32) Zachary (or Zach) Bates is the oldest of the Bates siblings. DIY! The tree business can likely pay more than a deputy in that area anyways. Im happy for the Bates family. He looks so healthy and happy. I could never keep up changing things. Thank you for sharing. The Bates Family: Meet All 19 Kids From TV's 'Bringing Up Bates' - Romper The show features the Bates mega-family of Rocky Top, which includes Gil and Kelly Jo Bates, their 19 children, five sons and daughters in law and six grandchildren. So, who is joining their family of six? They've moved in with their parents? In this live chat, the Bates family looks ahead to Josie's wedding, and Zach and Whitney Bates request prayers after they make a heartbreaking announcement. Other times we went in knowing what we wanted and got exactly that. I can't wait to see the great job they do! So, can you believe how bad Zach Bates injury looks? 10:45 There's no arguing that hiring housekeeper help is okay and if someone can afford it, that's great. Your email address will not be published. Good project for them. Jadon Carl Bates (born June 7, 2021) is the fourth child and second son of Zachary Bates and Whitney Bates. They are now friends with the people selling it. Do Addie and Ellie play sports, have hobbies, go out with friends? All the hard work really paid off ! Kelsea Ballerini, Chase Stokes Get Cozy at Rangers Game. It's a fixer-upper, but they say they are looking forward to fixing it up. Our aim is to post all points of view, but we do not post anything that is profane, insulting, derogatory, or in poor taste. Zach and Whitney Bates Are Pregnant! Zach works for the tree business, and it seems like the boutique does very well with how quickly they are expanding. I had some trees cut in my yard recently. The former CBS personalities are expecting to finish their home build in January 2022. Tori, Bobby, Kade, and Kolter, who now live a few doors down, arrive at Zach and Whitney's house for dinner. I wouldnt be surprised if they sell the house to one of the siblings or they would just rent it. , After reflecting on all of the ups and downs the family has been through, she adds, Now moving to a farm that the kids prayed for and were all so excited about. Currently, Zach and Whitney have four young kids, Bradley, 8, Kaci, 6, Khlo, 3, and Jadon, 18 months. If you had any knowledge of retail marketing, you would know clothing has to be purchased in large lots. Cool kitchen. That looks like it will be a beautiful home, very lovely. Below are a few snapshots to show their progress. I don't know. Also love the little Bates Family. In their 30's? How are Zach and Whitney not embarrassed : r/BringingUpBates We dont know much about building a house, BUT I have been preparing for this for years if you count Pinteresting and allllll the farmhouse Instagram pages I follow., The 16 and Pregnant alum went on to write, We went into everything having an idea of what we wanted, but we also both had an open mind. Sometimes new building is easier than renovation. He weighed 7 pounds and 6 ounces. It's way too closed in without natural light. But now, their family has grown in a way fans werent expecting. I don't think real estate prices in Tennesse are as outrageous as in other parts of the country. We couldnt be more grateful for them!" It's on 17.5 acres of land. Try it, hire a housekeeper or a cleaner once a week, not only is it really helpful, but makes you feel sensational so it triples your energy ;). Below, you can check out all of the photos. Sounds like they have lots of energy and motivation, doesn't it? She keeps saying, Thank you for the best surprise ever! and Its what I always wanted! Shes not quit smiling and its the sweetest thing ever!. Shark Tank: Where To Buy Youthforia Makeup, Shark Tank: Where To Buy Surf Band Pro Sunscreen Dispenser, GMA Fans Thirst Over Michael Strahans Thick Thighs, Bachelor Kaity Breaks Silence On Overnight With Zach Shallcross, Survivor 44 Generates Outrage In Its First Episode. Would love to see pictures of the house when they finish and move in! At the end of the day, it was Zach and Whitney's choice how they laid out their kitchen. Aubrey Chorpenning has been a freelance writer since December 2016 and has primarily focused on reality TV and celebrity news. Agreed! Why are they moving again? Over the past several weeks, they have been hard at work doing extensive renovations, including knocking out walls and replacing drywall, building an arch, and installing lighting. Then they in turn, will help out other in the family with their projects. Excited for them! I'm wowed that they did that themselves. Press J to jump to the feed. Pimple Popper Fans Are SHOCKED By Dr. Lees True Age, Accident Or Intentional? It's a fixer-upper, but they say they are looking forward to fixing it up. Tags: Bates, Bates family, Bringing Up Bates, Whitney Bates, Your email address will not be published. The house is beautiful and I love what you are doing with the reno. While sharing these cute snaps, Whitney Bates wrote, Kaci Lynn has wanted a bunny from the time she could talk and ask for one! "Holy crap. Now I'm eyeballing the guest bathroom and wondering how it could be changed. He is the brother of Bradley Bates, Kaci Bates, and Khlo Bates. I love Zach and Whitney and their sweet little family. Comment * document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a162c7b733b914f816caf009adcad887" );document.getElementById("eedd789636").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Copyright 2023 by TV Shows Ace. Carlin Bates Makes Drastic Change & Chops Off Long Locks, Bringing Up Bates Newest Grandkids Meet, See Precious Photo, 7 Little Johnstons Anna Takes Fans On Tour Of New Home, made an announcement to fans at the beginning of August. By using this site, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Always having to turn everything into some supposed controversy and create drama where there really is none? God bless you all. Such hard work; especially, with little ones needing and careers!!! She is the sister of Bradley Bates, Kaci Bates, and Jadon Bates. In a new Instagram post on Saturday, Zach and Whitney proudly show off a set of keys along with a stack of paperwork. They're still neighbors. he works for his father and she has a storefront. So, hopefully, they will share more photos and videos as they get settled in their new home. Of course, Zach and Whitneys followers are looking forward to all of the renovation updates. On January 27, 2021, they announced that they were having a boy to be named Jayden Carl. I love the dark floors they chose. In their announcement, they shared a sonogram picture. I hope this lovely young couple hasn't fallen on hard times for too long. "I know theyre young and cant fully understand what it means for me to be able to do this. By using this site, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. They sold their house and bought another one. i guess i will have to look at you tube to keep up. They had a lot of help from family and friends. It would be fun to see the rest of the house. August 7, 2021 Bringing Up Bates, News, Reality TV, UPtv Bringing Up Bates stars Zach and Whitney shared an exciting announcement on social media. 20 will arrive before he turns one year old. He is absolutely darling! As for the Bringing Up Bates star, she and her husband, Zach Bates, showed every step of their houses demo in August 2021. We had remodeled the bathrooms at our old house in CA. All articles, images, product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. He has no visible means of income and Whitney sells online dresses with how many sisters-in-law to split the profits with??? Your email address will not be published. She writes: As we walked through the house all empty, I was a ball of emotions. They may also be planning on an addition behind that wall so eliminating the window now saves time and money for later additions. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. They are now friends with the people selling it. Whitney Bates and Jadon Bates Photo courtesy of @zachnwhitbates September 3, 2021 by Aubrey Chorpenning 1 Comment. We totally went out on a limb, took a risk, sent in an offer, and they accepted! It sounds like it's a fixer upper since they are planning a complete renovation. So nice to let us see the remodeling progress _ thanks.Way back in 1965 when we bought our new home the basement was unfinished.. . You'll love. Zach and Whitney's fourth child is already seven months old! He is working with his dad in the tree trimming business, He works with his father in their tree cutting business.