St. Peter’s is a Grade II listed building, built between 1863 and 1864 by Victorian Gothic architect J.L. Pearson. It is located in the centre of London and widely regarded to be one of the most beautiful and well-preserved churches in the city. Composed of multicoloured brick with limestone dressings and slated roofs, the exterior combines themes from English, French and Italian 13th century Gothic to create something truly incomparable.
Unusually, the building is without a great deal of decorations, fuelled by a common belief at the time that churches should be externally imposing and internally uncluttered. This gave us even more drive to create the most exceptional fixtures we could. We manufactured bespoke multi-arm chandeliers in mild steel, with an exquisite bronze finish. These were then wired to accept halogen lamps and completed with specially designed glass storm shades.