Happy 29th birthday! Im only saying all these things because Im a couple of days late! The Big Oyster. It's your birthday! Buy Now. Mom, Dad, brother, sister Youre not old, youre vintage. 1. Birthday Cards by Style. Send free birthday greeting ecards by email or text, or wish them a Happy Birthday on facebook, twitter and instagram. These are the ones you use for anyone who is getting up there in years. Forget about the future, you cant predict it. Though, you wouldn't mind a few gifts and a funny card that's in line with your kind of pushing-the-envelope, did-he-really-say-that humor. Youre welcome. Learn more. Aging is the worst side effect of birthdays. Mar 17, Ramadan Order now for delivery tomorrow . Whether you're searching for a birthday card for your friend f, your other half, parent or sibling; get them . Weve all been there, youve picked out a great card but when you sit down to write your message, you cant think of anything besides Happy birthday. Well, dont worry! 8. If anyone calls you old, hit them with your cane and throw your teeth at them! While many of the items on Etsy are handmade, youll also find craft supplies, digital items, and more. UK Special Delivery : Standard: 7.60 per card Large: 8.59 per card 1. Happy Birthday [example], To Do List: Give birthday card to idiot [example], I really hope you like this gift that you specifically told me to buy for you. 23) To my companion and chief! Dirty Pop Cards - Purr-fect Pop Up Birthday Card, 3D Cat Farting Confetti Funny Birthday Card, Cat Mom or Dad Bday Popup Cards for Husband, Wife, Friend, and Every Cat Lover - 1 Card 5 x 7 inch, 1 Notepaper, 1 Envelope. 4. With old age comes great wisdom. This type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws. Another year older and you still cant grow a beard. Your account is not active. We ship free! For customer queries please use the contact form on our website. I wish that you may never again have to return to your dark underwater prison. Lowest-priced item in cart will be deducted; discount will appear after all buyer's information and coupon code are entered and applied at checkout. From a little smile to a side-splitting laugh, you'll be busy shopping our giant selection of funny birthday cards. Happy birthday to one of the few people whose birthday I can remember without a Facebook reminder. In whiskey years, you just got more delicious. Smart, good looking, and funny. With All My Butt. This should go without saying, but be sure to use proper grammar and spelling when writing your birthday message. 1. Price, Dan Collins and dozens more. $3.19, $3.99 I hope your birthday is better than walking through a fart with your mouth open. [example], (Eggs) I hope your birthday is eggcellent. (10% off), Sale Price 3.01 So, if youre the king or queen or sarcasm or you just want them to know how much (or how little) you care, steal one of these ideas and send their way. 17. Good news! Its easy to email hysterical Birthday ecards safely, securely and quickly from home, so the laughs get there fast! Me, thats who. Send real greeting cards online, with FREE Postage! Add to cart. I regret to inform you that your childhood has EXPIRED. I hope you shellibrate! [example], You May Also Enjoy: 40th Birthday Gift Ideas for Women, Men, Bffs, & More. Today is the anniversary of your birthday. We carry over 1,000 funny birthday cards from dozens of leading card brands like Avanti, Nobleworks, Recycled Paper Greetings and Oatmeal Studios. Mostly G, a few PG. Perhaps you had a proper party with gifts or an all-nighter out with friends, but now as you're entering your thirties, you'd rather spend it in bed or away from work and everyone who's going to get under your skin. Send sarcastic birthday cards & choose from a range of witty designs. Billy Crystal. Can't be used on previous purchases or combined with other offers. [example], Thanks for Turning 40 Before Me! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! 3 The love that only siblings or besties can share. Did you know that birthdays are good for your health? Literally. The old pessimist focuses on his growing number. 9. Youre in the best place for funny birthday cards for friends and family, packed with hilarious punchlines and cheeky innuendos. [example]. Lowest-priced item in cart will be deducted; discount will appear after all buyer's information and coupon code are entered and applied at checkout. The best part is that you can create your own funny cards using their e-card generator. Scribbler London is a UK based greetings card and gift company, known for our inappropriate sense of humour and love of great design! Anyone can write on Bored Panda. 3.01, 3.54 Printable Happy Birthday Card for Man. In order to give you the best experience, we use cookies and similar technologies for performance, analytics, personalization, advertising, and to help our site function. $3.07, $3.84 < [example], Its Your Birthday, Time to Let Your Hair Down Oh Wait! Save 5% with coupon. (15% off). There you go, 69 of our best ideas for funny things to write in your next birthday card. Or buy in bulk and save as we send a card pack to you. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. Personalize your own Printable & Online funny birthday cards for adults and kids. 2. But a super humid room. Printable Folding Birthday Cards. 8. You can even download the image or PDF file and have your card printed commercially at no charge from us. Some of our top pick funny Mother's Day cards from, MOTHER'S DAY COMPETITION Haha! 2. Lets celebrate the first time you cried naked in someone elses bed Im not going to make any age jokes because I genuinely feel bad about how old you are. Please enter a valid Email AddressPlease enter a valid Email AddressThe Email Address entered is already registered, please sign in with the Email Address or enter a different one, The Shiit Workout: Get Fit While You Shiit, Tony's Chocolonely White Chocolate Raspberry, Montezuma's Dairy Beloved Truffle Collection, Laura's Confectionery Scrumptious Collection Fudge Gift Set, Order by 3pm and we'll post it today (Mon-Fri), Get bonus credit when you purchase Prepay. ; It's your birthday, the anniversary of the day you triumphantly escaped from your mother's . There was an error adding you to the newsletter. What are you so happy about? It's got a dog on it. Those who know you know what to get, and it's no ordinary happy birthday card with balloons and pleasant feel-good messaging. You've just slipped on a banana peel and slid into Doozy Cards' funny birthday eCards category, so prepare for some serious hilarity. Its best to just suck it up and accept its no longer acceptable for you to eat a happy meal in public. At PaperCards.com we feel that our selection of, Free Standard Shipping on Orders of $75 or More, Shop for St. Patrick's Day cards - Celebrated on March 17, 10 Diet Rules Funny / Humorous Birthday Card, 1000 Words Funny / Humorous Birthday Card, 21 Nun Salute Funny / Humorous Birthday Card, 21st Century Quotations Funny / Humorous Birthday Card, 3 Cakes on Gold Foil Stands : Always Depend on Birthdays Funny : Humorous Feminine Birthday Card for Her : Woman : Women, 3 Dogs Looking at Table Funny / Humorous Dalmation Birthday Card, 3 Guys on Beach Funny / Humorous Birthday Card, 3 Women with Blue Muffs on Hands Funny / Humorous Feminine Birthday Card for Her : Woman : Women, 3 Yorkshire Terriers : Only The Good Die Young Funny : Humorous Risque Feminine Birthday Card for Her : Woman : Women, 30,000 Words a Day Funny / Humorous Birthday Card, 300 Pound Gorilla Eating a Piece of Cake Funny / Humorous Birthday Card, 4 Women Thinking About Food Order Funny : Humorous Feminine Birthday Card for Her : Woman : Women, 5 Golf Balls with Candles on Tees Funny / Humorous Birthday Card, 5 Kids on Bikes Funny / Humorous Birthday Card, 8 Steps of Yoga Funny / Humorous Birthday Card, A Day Without Wine Humorous / Funny Birthday Card for Her : Woman, A Fabulous Woman Denies Her Age Funny : Humorous Feminine Birthday Card for Her : Woman : Women, A Little Birdie Told Me : Cat with Colorful Glasses Funny / Humorous Birthday Card. Our adult birthday cards are practically guaranteed to make any recipient - man or woman - gush with laughter or wet their pants. Congratulations on being a year older and still maintaining such a low level of maturity; you are truly an inspiration. Allow 3-4 business days for printing. Did a first-year ESL student or Donald Trump write this one? 12. 11. (20% off), Sale Price $5.59 Free card does not count toward minimum purchase required. Mean Girls, Funny Birthday Card full. 4.9 out of 5 stars - Shop Funny Cat 9 Lives Personalized Birthday Card created by cats_Cats_CATS_Dogs. Go ahead and make someone's day with this funny birthday card. A collection of amusing greetings and free funny printable birthday cards perfect for your best friend, boyfriend, husband or a dear family member. Happy birthday! Perfect for that friend you only see once a year or that colleague who you dont have any inside jokes with, just go with one of these classics to get them laughing. You can spend five bucks on a pre-made card that is moderately funny, or you can make your own DIY funny birthday card that is actually hilarious. Cat Chorus Birthday Song. Shop Rude & Offensive Personalised Cards from Brainbox Candy with same day dispatch & next day delivery options and include your own custom message to the lucky recipient. Hey Pandas, What Is Your Favorite Conspiracy Theory? Does shopping on Etsy help support small businesses? Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. Proud of your daughter! 5.65, 8.80 We're asking people to rethink comments that seem similar to others that have been reported or downvoted, By using our services you agree to our use of cookies to improve your visit. $15 of any items (not including tax or shipping). The first is your memory goes, and I can't remember the other two. Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. [example], In wine years you are extra fine. They stink more the older they get. Each contains a funny happy birthday image and text to help the recipient get over notching another year on his or her belt. Birthday cards, greeting cards for significant others, x-rated greeting cards, anniversary cards, funny cards, and so much more. Join our mailing list and receive a 15% off coupon and the latest updates on sales and new products. [example], You are getting kinda old. Consistently earned 5-star reviews, shipped orders on time, and replied quickly to messages, Looks like you already have an account! Each greeting card can be personalized with your own message, photos and videos. This will show that you took the time to write a well-thought-out message, and it will make your card recipient feel special. Birthdays are like vacations. $2.55, $3.00 We have over a hundred humorous greetings you can choose from if you want to make the birthday boy or girl laugh this special day. FREE delivery Thu, Mar 9 on $25 of items shipped by Amazon. You can read more about it and change your preferences, Get the best of Bored Panda in your inbox. Inside:False. [example], Happy drunk! Add to cart. All those well-meaning Pollyannas will tell you to "Appreciate your special day," but you're dealing with a splitting, hangover-like headache and you can't even remember the last time you drank. This document may be found here. Why didn't anyone say happy birthday to the owl? Original Price 6.61 Wooooow, Im sooo happy that I have to write another birthday card If that feels familiar, dont worry weve saved you the effort by picking out your sarcastic birthday card message for you. 35 Funniest Someecards Ever. Check Latest Price. I hope you celebrate your birthday the way you came into this world, naked and screaming! [example]. There were a lot of famous people born on your birthday. 6. Avery happy birthday to someone who is now taking drugs on their birthday for actual serious medical reasons. 5. (15% off), Sale Price 2.12 Begin by browsing funny online Birthday greeting cards and save your favorites for later. Understandably, they might have a bad attitude about this, and one of those cutesy cards from the grocery store isn't going to say what you really want to say. Start writing! You are the most beautiful, loving, caring, and amazing woman I know. No worries! Free 5"x7" card of your choice must be added to cart prior to checkout. We also offer quantity discounts, and for orders above a minimum level, we offer printable funny birthday cards. These funny birthday cards online even have interactive games, postcards, add-a-photo options, holiday birthday humor and plenty of fun surprises for any person celebrating any age. 16. 31. 6. 2.97, 3.44 Sorry I wasnt there with you to mourn the loss of your youth. Happy birthday! Inside:Wine glasses. Anyways, I didnt really tally up these funny birthday card quotes. Bad Hair Chicken Photo Funny Birthday Card. 4. Some of the best artists are represented including Gary McCoy, Glenn McCoy, Teresa Burns Parkhurst, Eric Decetis, Hilary B.