A Winchester Big Bore Model 94 chambered in .375 Win. This is the Winchester Model 94 Big Bore XTR carbine. A Winchester Model 94 XTR Big Bore .375 shot this group (left) at 100 yards shooting Barnes Original 255-gr. In order for us to accomplish this for our customers, we ask the following. Big Bore 94 XTR 375 Win Top Eject Winchester Carbine Excellent Caliber . Originally Posted by AnschutzWell, I went into my LGS expecting to potentially get a Henry Big Boy X .45 Colt and they had gotten a Winchester 1894XTR Big Bore in .375 Win in. All of the bright shiny original blue remains. . USED GUN DESCRIPTION: 5+1; All Carbon Steel; Deluxe American Walnut Stock; Ladder Rear Sight; Original Factory Box; Made in the U.S.A. In the event that we need to cancel your order for any reason, you will receive a full refund of the amount of the purchase less up to 10% of the total purchase amount. Email Us; 1-800-237-4444; FAQs; Support ID: ? I kept bouncing back and forth researching loading data between the 38-55 and the 375 Winchester. Strictly big bore. Serial number- BB022426. Min. Reloaders can use .308 dies to reload .307 cases and .358 dies to reload .356 cases. I know the Big Bore Model 94 rifles are of newer manufacture,but I do seem to notice some collector interest in them of late years.For my self, I consider only the Model 94 rifles with the beefed up side plates to be included in the BB category .Even though, the Model 94 44 magnum,44-40,450 Marlin and 444 . Offline. Top: The Winchester Model 94 XTR Big Bore carbine was the first, and one of the few, guns chambered in the .375 Win.Im here to praise the .375 Winchester, not lay it to rest, although over the years a lot of dirt has been shoveled on the cartridge for various reasons. By signing up you agree to Guns.com's Today, as loaded by Winchester, the .356 is the most powerful of the three Big Bore cartridges. Winchester Repeating Arms Red Rubber Recoil Pad. Winchester 94 XTR 375 win. The Model 94 is an American icon, recognized all over the world for its simple and reliable function. Made in the 40s. Guns.com pledges to make gun buying easy, to support local gun stores, and to serve our For Sale; Price $995 Manufacturer Winchester Caliber Other / Not Listed City Vancouver State Washington Zip Code 98682 Winchester model 94xtr big bore chambered in .375 WIN. bullets and Reloder 7 powder. Oddly, that same year (1998), the .444 Marlin was offered in the Big Bore 94. But for some reason, buying a gun online can BB032407. This rifle comfortably handles the Buffalo Bore Heavy .38-55 +P load, which launches a 255 grain bulllet (SD .256) at a MV of 1950 fps, developing recoil similar to an eight pound .270 Winchester rifle. your community AND if they have it in stock, you can pick your gun up The ultimate lever gun. Double Action Gift Cards make awesome gifts for that someone you love and they never expire! This Model 94 XTR Big Bore is in very good condition and features a 20" barrel with a full length tubular magazine. The closest I came to a box of factory .375 ammunition was at a gun store a few years ago. Until now, brass was very hard to come by, but Starline is now making high quality 375 Winchester brass, so we are in. Remington 700 with Leupol. Check local laws before ordering. We get the FFL from your store others make you find it, copy it, and fax it. No Reserve. Drilled and tapped hammer for hammer spur extension (included), semi-buckhorn rear sight, Marble . Winchester Model 94 Xtr Big Bore. Winchester 94 xtr big bore 375 win. Winchester Big Bore Model 94 XTR G9475 .375 Win 1894 20" Carbine Lever This Model 94 is a "Big Bore" model capable of firing the .375 Winchester cartridge. Sale pr. Winchester model 94xtr big bore chambered in .375 WIN. Best ammunition for rifles and guns for sale. We use this same bullet in our 38-55 ammo, but we use it sized to .377 inch diameter in the 38-55, instead of the .375 inch diameter bullet we are using in this 375 Winchester load. of IMR 3031to attain about that speed. The rifle also inherited the beefed-up receiver of the earlier Model 94 Big Bore. The buttstock has a LOP of 13-1/2" to a red "WINCHESTER . It is unfortunate that the Model 94 Big Bore was not offered as a rifle with a 24" barrel, rather than just a 6.5 pound carbine. Shopping at Guns.com gives you the backing 24" button rifled barrel with semi-gloss blued finish. New to Me Winchester 1894 XTR Big Bore - 24hourcampfire B910 Winchester 94 XTR Big Bore 375 Win - Lever Action Rifles at However, the SD of a .375", 200 grain bullet is only .203. In 2018, a new Winchester Model 94 Angle Eject Carbine carries a MSRP of $1199.99 in calibers .25-35, .30-30, .32 Win. This is the type of rifle that would have made the .375/250 grain and .356/250 grain factory loads acceptable to more shooters. March 18, 2020 - 11:04 pm. or the .375/200 grain (1506 ft. This resulted in the 94 XTR Big bore chambered in .375 Winchester, released in 1978. Winchester Ammunition | Premium Ammo | Winchester Ammunition The rifle is also fit with checkered walnut buttstock and forearm. Firearms dont get much more iconic than John Moses Brownings legendary Auto-5 semi-auto shotgun, affectionately called the Humpback for its distinctive drop at the rear of the receiver. In my only remaining 375 Winchester carbine, (I long ago sold the others because I was using our 38-55 ammo in my 38-55s instead, which gives the very same ballistics as this new 375 Winchester load) this load averaged 1,994 fps, from my 20-inchbarrel. Guns.com's selection won't leave you feeling unprepared. (#BB020497) Add to Wish List Add to Compare Breech Bolt w/ Extractor and Pins - High Luster Blue - Original. Thankfully, I bought 100 Winchester cases along with my rifle. 375 Winchester load at around 1950 fps, but we are using what I think is a better bullet. Winchester 94 Big Bore Xtr With Box in .375 Win. Such expensive ammunition does not bode well for a cartridges longevity. But for some reason, buying a gun online can FREE SHIPPING - PURCHASE 12 OR MORE BOXES, The bullet weve chosen is the Barnes Original 255 grain. Thanks to its large caliber design, you'll get deadly wound . Ammunition must ship UPS ground. LIMITED ONE-YEAR WARRANTY on this used gun. Winchester Big Bore Model 94 XTR Rifle chambered for the .375 BUFFALO BORE's 375 WINCHESTER AMMUNITION. own to figure out what you want. Great job and craftsmanship were put into your product. The is the Big Bore Model 94 XTR manufactured between 1979 and 1981 and features top ejection, shotgun style checkered walnut butt with low comb, and checkered forearm and sighted with adjustable rear and hooded post front sight. Opinions of .375 Win in Winchester 94 | Survivalist Forum However, at 200 yards it is rolling along at 1874 fps, 302 fps slower than the .308 bullet. In fact, at 300 yards the 180 grain .308 bullet is still traveling about 100 fps faster than the .307 bullet does at 200 yards. is perfect for hunting white-tailed deer in the timber. Category Firearms Rifles Classification. A pre-USRA, pre-Angled Eject lever action carbine chambered for the .375 Winchester cartridge. The Winchester shows some sign. New With Tag, Near Perfect! load on its website. and .358 Win. Serial numbers on Big Bore rifles were preceded by the letters "BB. 375 Win - Barnes VOR-TX Long Range Remington Ultra Ammo LRX Boat Tail Lead Free Barnes VOR-TX Long Range .375 Remington Ultra Magnum Ammunition 20 Rounds 270 Grain LRX Boat Tail.. 270gr. Big Bore rifles circa 1983 had a Monte Carlo comb, others had a conventional straight comb. ), Muzzleloading Modern & Replica Pistols (flint), Muzzleloading Modern & Replica Pistols (perc), United States Patent Firearms Revolvers/Pistols, Century Arms International (CAI) - Shotguns. This was big, remote and uninhabited country with blue spruce, Douglas fir, ponderosa pine and aspen. Heavy 375 Winchester Ammo - 255 gr. Your address will still go on the order address. than does the .307/180 grain (1795 ft. For sale is a Winchester Model 94 XTR Big Bore lever action rifle in .375 Winchester. Winchester 94 - Used Firearms in Canada - Town Post Guns By signing up you agree to Guns.com's Starline, call me when the .375 comes available. Used (4) Hand. Buy B910 Winchester 94 XTR Big Bore 375 Win : GunBroker is the largest seller of Lever Action Rifles Rifles Guns & Firearms All: 973469762. We have a Excellent. Have 2 and wanting find another caliber to add to collection. Sierra sells a 200-gr. Saga of the .356 Winchester | An Official Journal Of The NRA You must find one of these vendors that will handle your ammunition order. Hopefully, we can serve you all. Winchester 94 XTR Big Bore (Used) - Double Action Indoor Shooting The new model was designated as the 94 Big Bore AE (angle eject) XTR and was released in 1984 chambered for the two new cartridges 94 BIG BORE New and Used Price, Value, & Trends 2023 community. part of our network, we sell THEIR guns first whenever possible. Buy a WINCHESTER MODEL 94 XTR BIG BORE- THIS IS THE BIG DADDY OF THE WINCHESTER LEVER ACTION FAMILY. The .307 Winchester and .356 Winchester Lever-Action Cartridges For sale is this Winchester Big Bore Model 94 XTR, a lever-action rifle chambered in 375 Win.